Holy Orders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

That said I got the deepest impression that I had wasted my breath. Not that the guy's did not take any notice, they did. Cathy on the other hand just wanted it all and as quickly as possible. As Bill reached her, she dropped to her knees and had his cock in her mouth before he could say a word. Turning her cock filled face to me; she winked and smiled as best she could. 'Fuck it' I thought. 'She will manage I think'

Bill stepped out of his trousers just as Ray pulled Cathy's skirt up. Poor Pete had just been pushed aside; he was still smiling though so he hadn't taken it personally. He knew he would get in on the action soon enough. Someone else pulled her top off and, naked, she was lifted bodily and taken out into the garden to the faithful swing cushions, which Pete was laying on the grass. I followed and sat in a chair watching, enjoying the sight of my prodigy, my lover, my PA being serviced by these burly, sometimes thoughtful builders. Not that I went without of course. I did join in. As the men waned, a little Cathy and I put on a real show for them. It did not take long for first one cock and then another to find it's way into my holes and then I was licking cock-filled pussy as well. It was a rampant fuck filled two hours of unadulterated lust, pleasurable and enjoyable but lust all the same. Again, I didn't lose myself in the cloud-filled orgasm, I assumed it was because I was still looking out for Cathy. I did miss it, I think I needed that total absorption in my orgasm to be completely fulfilled; anything else just seemed to be lustful sex, enjoyable, satisfying but not complete absorption in ecstasy that I craved. Never mind I had no doubt it would return in time.

By the time we were all shagged out and taken time to recover, it was getting on for three so Cathy and I left the guys to try to catch up on their work. I told Cathy that I was going to see the bishop the following day.

"What doe's he want then?" She asked

"I'm not exactly sure but I think it will be to our benefit so stay near the phone while I am away ok. I have to fuck the poor man tomorrow night then he is sending me off somewhere but I do not know where. I will let you know as soon as I do. Anyway, I do not leave until about two so we still have time for a few more fucks before I go. You just make sure they do some work on the house as well as on you while I am gone ok." I laughed

"I will don't worry. I think I am going to need time to recover after this morning's session. Unless you know someone who would kiss my pussy better for me." She laughed.

"Later you horny bitch. Promise." I said, "I need to go and pack."

There was no more fucking that day, but I did make sure that I kissed each of them and groped them while Graham watched; they of course groped me back and let it be known that they had fucked us both for most of the day.

I cooked dinner and set it on the table. Graham came in and picked his plate up. I guessed he was going to take it to his room but I had one final knife to stick in him first. "Sit down wimp." I said quietly

"I was going...."

"Sit down." I demanded, raising my voice. He hesitated only a moment but my glare made it very clear that I would not accept anything else but complete compliance. He put his plate down and pulling a chair out sat down, head bowed something he now did automatically when in the same room as me. "That's better, don't question me again. If I tell you to do something, you will do it immediately. Without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes dear as you wish." he whimpered.

"Good. Now I am going to see the bishop tomorrow, then I will be away for a few days. Cathy will be in charge, on this and every occasion when I am not here. Understood?"

"Yes, of course dear." Again that simpering wimp's voice.

"And that is something else. I do not think you in anyway deserve the right to call me 'my dear' or ever to use my name. In future you will call me Mistress and you call Cathy Miss. Understood."

He hesitated again, raising his head to look at me for the first time since walking into the kitchen. He soon lowered his head when I glared at him.

"Yes my....Mistress. As you wish."

"Good. Now you can go."

He picked up his dinner and left. I smiled at Cathy who looked at me strangely, "Miss I like that, but aren't you pushing him a bit hard a bit fast."

"No. Did he object? No. He may not love everything that is going to happen to him but he will do as he is told and if he forgets while I am away, you can correct him in any way you wish. He will not upset you because he knows he will have to deal with me. God I love the feeling of control." I laughed. A picture of Cathy punishing Graham crossed my mind. I stored it away for future reference."

The following morning Graham came down picked up his breakfast and said, "Thank you Mistress." Then took it to his room. I ignored him of course.

When Cathy and I went to the annex kitchen, the guys were all over us, expecting to fuck straight away. I sometimes wondered why it was that men seemed much hornier in the mornings. "That's enough." I said, but not till Cathy and I were both naked and on our knees, just about to swallow dick. "You have some work to catch up on from yesterday. This afternoon, two o'clock. If you have caught up with your wok, you can have us both for a couple of hours. If you have got ahead of your schedule, hmm, Cathy and I will do anything you ask. Right babe?"

Cathy smiled that sex-filled smile of hers, "Absolutely anything, and everything. But work first I'm afraid." She walked over to me and kissed me passionately on the mouth. Then she snuggled up to me and we both gazed at them until they left.

After they had gone, we put our clothes back on and I pulled Cathy into the house kitchen. I made coffee and said, "I have a suggestion. I hope you will like it but say if you don't."

Cathy looked at me, "I'm intrigued, go on."

"The annex was going to be your home. Your hideaway if you like. I was hoping that you may like to move in here with me permanently and I will put Graham in the annex."

Cathy with a huge smile on her face said, "I would love to."

"Really?"

"Yes really. But....can we redecorate, make it a bit more modern."

"Oh god yes, I hate this 'vicars' décor. We will make it our own. You can plan it while I am away and we can start when I get back. I want to keep the furniture though. I love olde worlde furniture but I think it would look great in a modern setting anyway."

"Great." She said jumping up and throwing her arms around me.

We spent sometime discussing things we would like to change, like making the dinning room, which was never used, into a study for us to work in. I also said I would have a word with Pete about knocking out the bathroom to extend the bedroom and incorporating the loft dressing room. That would mean we could turn the spare bedroom into a wet room. One thing we both wanted was a huge conservatory out the back so we could fuck out there in any weather.

"This is all very well but I have to go and pack. Discuss it with Pete while I am away. If the bishop will not pay then I will. Graham's money will run things as normal so I can use my income however, I like. If the poor wimp behaves I may allow him some pocket money"

I went off the pack while Cathy busied herself with pen and paper planning the house. At two o'clock, Cathy and I went over to the annex. I had to say I was surprised at what they had achieved in such a short time. "How we doing then boy's?" I asked

Pete smiled at me and said, "Considering how far behind we got yesterday we have done really well. Maybe you should come on all my jobs."

I laughed, "I really don't think my body could stand being with you all the time."

"Well, we have caught up with yesterdays work and have completed today's rota. As it's only two and we normally finish at four I think that puts us ahead of schedule."

I looked at Cathy who smiled and said, "Can't argue with that."

I do not think she would have argued anyway she was so obviously gagging for a fucking. "Ok then boys we are yours to with as you please."

They all cheered and taking us both by the arm led us to the garden. I was so glad that this was one of the better British summers. The sun was still out end the air was warm and fresh. As they stripped us both off.

"We would like a real show with you two before we join in." Bill said

Cathy and I smiled at each other, not what we were expecting but we did love to make love with each other. As we lay down on the cushions we kissed touched and played with each other. I let Cathy take the lead and lay back and enjoyed her ministrations. She had this way of setting my skin on fire with every touch. With my eyes closed, it was life heaven. When she stopped, I opened my eyes to see Bill with a huge strap on double dildo. He handed it to Cathy but kept hold of the controller

"Oh fuck me yes." I moaned

Cathy stepped into it, and then sat down spreading her legs wide to slide the huge cock in. Once she was happy, she came back to me. I opened my legs for her and slowly felt the rubber cock slide in. It was bigger than any of the men but I was so juiced up it just slid in without any trouble. As Cathy slowly started to fuck me, Bill turned on the vibrator. The sensation of being fucked by Cathy and the vibes just sent my stomach into turmoil. I knew that today I was going to reach those lofty orgasmic heights that I had been craving.

"Fuck me look at these two, they fucking love it. Here you have I go I gotta fuck that arse." It was Bill talking of course but I did not know or care who he spoke to. I felt added weight on me and heard Cathy moan as a man cock penetrated her arse.

"Oh fuck this is just so fuckin hot." She moaned in my ear.

A Moment later we rolled onto our side, hardly missing a stroke both Bill and Cathy continued with their thrusting. Next minute I felt a man cock seeking a way into my bum hole. I used my hands to spread my cheeks and felt it slide in, already lubricated from my cunt. The vibrator was getting harder and harder to take, the speed was variable and whoever had control was changing the speed regularly.

Bill was first to come quickly followed by Cathy then whoever was in my arse; the accumulation of orgasmic moans and the feeling of cum in my bowels was too much. The rumbling in my stomach rushed up to my mouth and exploded with a cry of sheer release. Before I could reach the clouds, we were pulled apart. The next minute two men lay on the floor so that there cocks were as close together as they could get them. Back to back, Cathy and I were impaled on the erect members. Then the vibe was inserted, first in my arse then in Cathy's. As we rocked on the cocks in our cunts, we fucked each others arses. This was just too much and I again went off into orgasm. I could hear Cathy too screaming in pleasure.

Once the two men came, we were again switched around. Now I had the vibe up my cunt and I was fucking Cathy's arse while yet two more cocks fucked the remaining holes. I was lost, completely lost and I knew that Cathy was too. The men did whatever they wanted to us and we just let the orgasm's and the cum flow. The final thing I remember was a man lying on the ground, me lying on my back on top of him. His cock slid into my sopping wt pussy with ease, the vibe on the other hand took a little longer but in it went. Now my pussy held a cock and a vibe. Cathy hovered over me, her eyes were wide but I could see she wanted to feel this as well. First, she impaled herself on the vibe, two of the guys supported her weight and then Pete got behind her and slowly filled her up with his throbbing meat. From somewhere two more vibes appeared, these were pushed into our bum holes. I swear if they could have got a cock in there as well, they would have done.

All the vibes were switched on, the men were fucking us wildly and Cathy and I were fucking each other with the vibe. That was just too much and I was gone. My orgasm had been there through most of this but teetering in the background was the thundering crash of orgasmic heaven. I felt it start in the pit of my stomach and slowly ride the waves through my abdomen up to my chest and then roar through my head and out of my mouth.

I later learned that the scream I released was such that everyone came to a stop, concerned that I may have been hurt, everyone that is except me. I was cursing and screaming for them to go faster harder. Which it appears they did. Cathy told me that the pile of bodies fell sideways but still I kept fucking, and so did she. We both admitted that it had to be the best sex ever. Anyway, I collapsed into unconsciousness.

When I came to it felt like I had a fixed smile on my face, my jaws ached as did the hole of my body, or should I say the holes in my body. Cathy rested my head in her lap. She looked really worried, she had never seen this happen to me before but Pete had told her that I would be fine.

I opened my eyes to see all the guys sitting around me. I looked at Pete and said, "Don't tell me. Bills idea."

"No it wasn't. Well not just me." Bill said with a laugh.

"Actually it sort of started with the vibe and then just grew from there. We all had some input and Ray went into town to get the vibes this morning."

I sat up to take the coffee that Ray offered, "Well give me a month to recover and we can try it again." I said with a smirk

They all laughed. Pete said, "You're just too much. You know that? Who would believe that it has been less than two months since we forced you to take your dress off. You are a very different person. A fuckin hell of a lot more fun too."

"Shit is that all it's been. Your bloody fats workers you lot. To build my house took you lot six months. To turn a vicar's wife into a fuck slut only took two, you horny fuckers."

Again huge laughter followed by lots of crude jokes. Then we heard a car pull up outside. We had lost track of time but I knew it was Graham. Suddenly five naked men jumped up in panic. "Sit down." I ordered. They looked at me. "Sit down, don't worry about him, and relax." This time they did as I told them, doing their best to look relaxed. They looked so comical.

Graham walked through the house and as he saw us all outside turned to walk away. "Come here wimp." Graham stopped and slowly turned around. I beckoned him with my finger until he was only a few feet away from me. "Cathy and I have just been well and truly fucked by these wonderful me, using an array of toys and there huge cocks they have more than satisfied my cunt requirements for the day. Pete why don't you introduce the rest of you cunt hungry crew."

"Err, yes ok." He rambled off their names as he pointed to them but Graham did not seem to hear anything.

"Don't you have something to say them Graham, they have given me immense pleasure today."

"err...errm. Yes, err. I would like to errr....thank you gentleman for giving my errr....wife..."

"Tut tut wimp what did I say to you this morning. Address me correctly."

Bowing his head, he continued. "err...yes my apologies. Thank you gentlemen for giving my....Mistress such pleasure today."

"And....?" I said. He looked at me strangely. "What about another day?"

"Ohh yes Mistress, my apologies. Yes gentleman, please feel free to pleasure my, Mistress, as and when she requires. Will that be all Mistress?"

"Yes wimp I will call you for dinner. Oh by the way you will be moving into the annex when it is completed."

"Yes Mistress, as you wish." and then he walked off to his room.

To begin with, none of the guy's could believe it, they all seemed dumbstruck. Finally, as ever. It was Bill who broke the silence. What a fuckin prick. I would fucking kill us if it was me." The stupidity of that statement again brought about laughter.

I have to get cleaned up and you lot have to piss off home. Cathy helped me get up and naked I walked to the bathroom. Cathy stood at the door as I turned on the steaming water and just sat on the floor allowing it to wash over me. A moment later a squeaky voice said, "Can I have a moment please Mistress, in private."

I suppose he deserved that much at least. His life had been turned upside down even more than mine. I nodded to Cathy who moved away and let Graham step into the bathroom and close the door. "Do I have your permission to speak openly Mistress, as husband to wife for one last time?"

I was a bit dubious but I was in a good mood after my glorious fucking so agreed. "Thank you Dawn. I need to say some things as your husband so that you know that I have never felt so....at home I suppose. Like I have found my place in life. I feel honoured that you have decided to stay with me, for the meantime at least. I am honoured that you allow me to be your servant, your doormat if you so wish and to treat me in any way you see fit. And of course, punish me in any way you see fit, or of course Miss Cathy as well, if you so wish."

To say I was surprised would have been a bloody understatement. I knew he enjoyed watching me get fucked or even just knowing that I had been fucked to but to find out that it was not just sex, but a lifestyle he craved. Was a total shock. "Thank you Graham." What else could I say? He turned round and with his head bowed left me to soak up the water and what he had said. He meant every word I had no doubt. He asked to speak to me for 'one last time' as husband to wife. He was a slave. A wimp slave. He wanted to give even more than I had already taken. After a moment, I thought 'Oh isn't life wonderful'

When Cathy came back, I told her what Graham had said. She was as shocked as me. "See what you can find out while I am away. See how far he will go to serve you. He accepts that you are my equal and has stated that he will serve you as well so see how far you can push it. See if he will take punishment but do not go too far ok. Not yet, leave that to me."

"Well ok if you say so. Could be interesting. Anyway if you get going soon you're going to arrive late for the bishop."

"Yes your right." I jumped up and finished my shower and half an hour later was waving good-bye to Cathy. I was going to miss her. It would be the first time we were apart since I met her ooh all of a week ago.

The drive to the bishops was pretty uneventful and arrived only five minutes late thanks to a heavy accelerator foot. God that car could move, I loved it.

As soon as I arrived, I was shown to the bishop's quarters. He was sitting in his huge chair. He held his hand out to me and took it bowed to kiss the ring on his finger. "Don't be silly girl, come here." He pulled me onto his lap and I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "I have missed you." he said

"Bishop!" I exclaimed, "What is this growing beneath me. I will have to investigate." I slid to the floor in front of him and as I did, a bulge appeared in his loose fitting trousers. "I think I will have to delve even deeper bishop." I undid his fly and pulled out his erection. Pretending to study it closely I let my hot breath run over the head then slowly took it ingot my mouth. The bishop was over weight, not at all attractive and much older than I was, but I had to admit that I liked him. I knew I would favour him with any and every part of my body whenever he wished. It did not take long before he shot his spunk into my mouth, I looked up at him and smiled as I sucked every last drop form him. "I think we have found the cause bishop and hopefully the medication won't work too well." I said as I zipped him up.

"Come here you silly girl." I got back onto his lap and waited for him to speak. "You have changed a great deal since first we met. "He said, playing his hands over my breast. "I have a feeling that your original project may now seem a little boring to you. Would I be right? Be honest."

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers