Holy Orders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the paper and it was indeed signed, "Can I call my office."

"Missy, you are free to do as you please. I have enjoyed your company and if you decide to stay a while longer you are more than welcome."

"I won't be a minute; my phone is in the car." The sudden turn of events had caught me out, I had forgotten why I was here and now that I was free to leave, I was not sure I wanted to. I went back to the house and made my call, "Hi Cathy. Yes, I am fine don't worry. My work is finished here but I will be staying until the weekends so do not worry if you cannot get hold of me, as the signal can be bad. Ok bye"

Dah smiled and kissed me on the head. The first time he had shown any real affection. That night the brothers pushed two beds together and I spent the night with them. In fact, we were still fucking at dawn. Luckily, I did not have to get up. Later that day I fucked dah and that was how I spent the week. Either in the fields being fucked by the boys or in the house being fucked by dah. I the end I had no trouble getting there huge cocks in any of my holes and it had given me good reason to start muscle exercises, after all I needed to fuck all size cocks didn't I.

Micro

That is it for this chapter

There is more to come, as this story seems to just go on and on evolving.