Holy Orders Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

I dropped the nightdress to the floor and as I bent to pick it up I could clearly see that Henry had an erection. I knew full well what path he was on, more erection than resurrection. I dropped the last item into the case and closed the lid. Covering my body as best I could I turned around to face him.

"Hands at your side my dear. Hold your head up, be proud as you walk the path of Christ." Slowly I put my hands to my sides and raised my head. "Into the shower now where I will wash away the outward signs of your lustful sin."

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. As I stepped in Henry put his hand on my bottom to assist me. Once I was under the water Henry took the liquid soap and as he mumbled a prayer he washed my entire body. Starting at my shoulders he quickly moved to my ample breasts, spending a great deal of time soaping them before he moved down to my stomach and then between my legs. He pushed my legs apart so that he could better wash me. "Is this where the sin feels strongest whore?"

"Yes. It tingled and was....wet. Oh shame. Cleanse my sin Henry"

And Henry did cleanse me. Almost to the point of orgasm. His breathing was ragged as he pushed his fingers into my pussy, brushing my clit. I doubted that this idiot had the faintest idea how to pleasure a woman. His brushing of my clit was purely by accident as he tried to force more and more of his fingers into me. "Am I cleansed now Henry. Am I clean enough." I said, finally bored with his pathetic tampering.

"Er, yes you may step out now and get dried. I will find something suitable for you to wear."

What he found was a shirt. Not long enough to hide anything and with half the buttons missing. As I put the shirt on in the bedroom Henry came right up behind me and pulled me to him. "Tell me my dear what did they say to you while they rubbed there manhood against you." As he said it he started rubbing himself against me once again. I pushed back on him to stop myself from falling forward.

"They said awful things Henry. While they touched me they would say what they wanted to do to my.... breasts and ....down there. And what they would make me do to them. It was horrible."

"Tell me Dawn. Use the words, let it all out. What did they say you could do to them Dawn. Tell me."

"Oh Henry. It's so awful. They said.....they said....I could get on my knees and suck their....cock Henry, I could get on my knees and suck their cocks." They laughed at me Henry."

"You poor girl. You have had dreams since then haven't you?"

"Oh Henry, how did you know. I cant stop thinking about it Henry. It's true I am a sinner, a whore Henry how can I make it stop? How?"

"Oh you poor thing. But you know what you must do my dear. You must exorcise these evil thoughts. You must enact them to rid them from your mind."

"But Henry, how. How can I do these things they are gone now."

"We must use what, and who God has given you for the purpose Dawn."

"Oh no Henry I couldn't put you through that. It would be asking too much." All this time Henry had been rubbing and thrusting his erection against me. Now he turned me around and said, "I will suffer the pain if I must to help cleanse your mind. Do it Dawn, do it now as you have dreamt it before I forsake this god given task."

"Oh Henry your such a kind and generous person. Forgive me." With that and a huge smile on my face I lowered myself to my knees and slowly undid his zipper. As I pulled his trousers to his knees his erection stood out, begging to be sucked. I took his erection in my hand and then took the tip in my mouth. Henry gasped aloud, I pulled it from my mouth and said, "Are you sure Henry, really sure."

"Yes my dear, be quick before it's too late."

He wasn't wrong either, he lasted about three minutes before he shot his come into my mouth. He made no attempt to pull out, in fact his hand fell to my head in case I tried to pull away, which of course I didn't. I will say this for Henry. His cock was no more than average in size but whether or not it was because of a lack of sex with Brenda or because he was a horny bastard he was hard again in just a few minutes. These minutes were spent praying with me on my knees held against his cock and his hand on my head. Once he had finished praying he pulled me up and said, "That was terrible my dear. Now what else happens in these foul dreams of yours."

"I feel so much better Henry. It must have been awful for you but I feel cleaner some how. There are just so many things Henry. One of the men is naked and rips my clothes off and takes me from behind, calling me his bitch and making me use foul language and beg him to do it harder and give me more. Then when he has finished with me he makes me walk around the house wearing just a shirt so that he can take me whenever he wants to. Oh Henry it's so awful. Can you help me, can you. It is so much to ask of you."

"If I do my dear you must play your part to the full. You must be the person in your dreams in every respect. It wont be easy but it is the only way to rid your mind of the foul dream."

"I will try Henry, I will do my very best." I had him, and I had him good. The laptop in my room was running through all of this and the built in cam had recorded everything. I had also taken what chance I could yesterday when he went out to set up other wireless cameras strategically around the house.

Henry turned me round and pushed me onto the bed, "Give it to me you bitch you know you want it."

He forced my head down and I could feel his erection prodding at my hole. I wasn't turned on by what he was doing, but by the situation. The thought that I had trapped this idiot to fuck me on camera was a real turn on. Once I revealed what I had done I would make him beg like the dog he was now playing till then, "Oh yes Henry, make me your bitch Henry fuck me hard oh yes Henry oh do it to me Henry."

"You bitch whore you love it don't you, your gagging for it beg me bitch beg me for my cock."

"Oh Henry please fuck my hole Henry, make me your bitch. I'll do anything you want Henry just fill me with your hot sticky come."

Poor Henry was thrusting into me like a piston and I was banging back onto him for all I was worth. He shot his load again in just a few minutes. "You're a whore and you will only wear this shirt so that I can fuck you whenever I feel like it understood slut."

"Yes Henry." I said as I got off the bed, his come running down my legs, "I will do anything you tell me to Henry, anything.

Henry made the most of his chance to fuck a real woman. He constantly gripped my tits till I screamed in pain and then he would fuck me where I was. Standing up and lying on the floor and even on the kitchen table. He said that breakfast would never be the same again. He still made me cook his meals for that day and that night I spent in his bed.

He made me suck his cock and lick his balls and even told me to thrust my tongue into his bum crack which drove him crazy. All the time I had to tell him how much of a whore I was and the more I acted the part the more he loved it. I straddled him and bounced up and down on his erection till he shot his final load of the day then he pushed me off and fell asleep.

The following day was pretty much the same only now I really did play the part. I swayed my hips and thrust my bum into his face. By the end of the day it was me who was in control. I fucked him as and how I wanted. By early evening we had drunk more than a bottle and a half of wine before he slumped in a drugged stupor, semi conscious and as horny as ever but he had no real control over what he was doing. His libido was out of his control.

One of the things the bishop had given me was a drug that that acted pretty much like the date rape drug. Only this one increased a persons hormone levels to a different realm. It was like a date rape Viagra only it worked on men and women apparently this was the first chance I had to use it and it worked a dream. Earlier in the day I had called the bishop and asked him to send me a member of the Order who liked men. More to the point who didn't have any scruples about who the man was or how he fucked him, just that he could. He sent me Father John.

Father John was a big man. Strong and without scruples so the bishop had said. I would soon find out. I used my mobile and called the number that the bishop had given me and two minutes later Father John was at the door.

"The bishop said you may need some help."

"Yes if your up to it."

"Tell me what you want and lets get going."

"Well to begin with I believe that Henry here has had some experience with men, he loves having his arse licked. I want to get everything I can get. If you can get him to suck you off or make love to you or beg for more I want to see it and I want to film it."

"No problem miss." Father John said with a smile. Without any preamble he pulled a mask from his pocket, putting the mask on his face he whipped his cassock over his head and stood with a huge erection that was throbbing and ready to go.

He carried Henry up to his bedroom and then proceeded to have sex with him. Poor Henry couldn't have known what he was doing even when he was avidly sucking on Father Johns huge cock but he did it anyway, in fact he did everything. He sucked Johns huge member like it was an old friend and when John spunked in his mouth he swallowed as much as he could and let the rest drip from his grinning mouth. When John offered his bum hole to Henry he wasted no time at all in ramming his cock in as far as he could. The look of ecstasy on his face as he fucked that arse was confirmation that he had more than a passing interest in man on man sex. I filmed it all but it was the final act that I really wanted to get right. I briefed Father John and he followed my instructions to the letter.

Father John sucked and played and teased Henry's cock till it was throbbing, then he sucked Henrys cock and fingered his bum hole, using his fingers and tongue on that bum crack. Henry was going wild, "You want me in you Henry. Don't you? You want me to fuck your bum hole don't you Henry. You want to be my little whore don't you Henry"

"Oh yes, do it to me fuck me. Make me your whore please."

John folded Henry's legs over so that they rested near his head. Henry's bum hole was on full view and ready for action. Father John rested his erection at the entrance to Henrys hole and said, "Not good enough Henry, I want to hear you beg me to fuck your arse Henry. Beg me to make you my bitch whore."

"Yes please do it, please make me your bitch whore, it's been so long since I felt a man in me. Please fuck my hole make me love you, please fuck my arse, fuck it hard bitch fuck me use me fill me with your hard stiff meat. Please please I need it I beg you please." He was almost crying now.

Father john looked at me and as I nodded he slowly pushed his huge erection into Henry's arse. I filmed it all. I had both the cock sliding into Henrys bum and the look of total pleasure on Henry's face in the same frame. Once his cock was in a nodded to Father John again and he let rip. He fucked that bum so hard I thought his cock would come out of Henry's mouth. To begin with Henry's face was terrified at the turn of events and the pain that Johns huge cock caused him but slowly that pain turned to pleasure. So much pleasure that Henry turned into a quivering gibbering shag hole for John to use as he pleased.

Father John violated that bum hole and ripped at Henry's erection causing as much pain as he could. Henry just soaked it up and begged for more until finally he was lost in a cloud of semi conscientiousness. Father John finally orgasmed over Henry's face, spitting gobs of come juice all over his face and in his mouth. Henry just licked it up with is tongue the rest dried where it landed.

"Is that all miss?" Father John asked.

"Unless you fuck women Father John."

He laughed, "Sorry miss. The bishop said I was not to touch you."

"Oh did he now and why would he do that the swine."

"Oh no miss don't get me wrong he was thinking of your safety miss."

"My safety? What do you mean?"

"As you see miss I tend to get a little carried away when I have sex miss. The last time I fucked a woman I completely lost it ....well she's in an institution miss."

I had to admit that the thought of Father John losing it was frightening enough. To think that he used his cock as a weapon was terrifying. I said no more on the matter and bid him farewell. That night I spent in my own bed.

The following morning I got up and dressed in my normal clothes. When I got to the kitchen Henry was already up, if not quite with it. "Morning Henry you ok?"

"Er yes, what happened I don't remember very much. Why are you dressed? Where is the shirt? we're not finished yet."

"Shut the fuck up Henry and drink your tea. Then we will have a little chat." I was going to enjoy every minute of this.

"I beg your pardon you little...." Before he could finish I punched him in the face. He reeled and fell off his chair to the floor. Stunned and by the look in his eye's very frightened. Slowly he got up and sat drinking his tea

Once finished he said, "So what's this all about?"

I got out of my chair and moved close to him, I pushed my tits into his face, "You enjoyed these didn't you Henry. You enjoyed fucking me didn't you. All in the name of Christ." Henry didn't answer.

"Didn't you?" I shouted and slapped him around the head.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean any harm. I was trying to help."

"Henry you're a fucking liar. Now to business. You have something that belongs to the Order of St John? I want it and I want it all. Now!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Ok Henry I will count to three and then I am afraid I will have to get annoyed with you."

"Count to a hundred for all I care you will get nothing from me. Tell your whore master that and my price will double."

"I thought you might say that Henry. Come here I have something to show you." I walked into the lounge and using the remote control turned the DVD player on. "You may want to sit down."

He ignored the suggestion for about a minute and then flopped down into the chair. "This makes no difference."

I fast forwarded the tape to Father John it had only played for a few minutes before Henry jumped up, "This isn't me. I didn't do this." His hands clenched into fists and he banged them at his temples. I fast forwarded the tape to the end sequence. Henry was destroyed, "Alright, alright you can have it, but I want that disc."

"Get the stuff Henry and you can have the disc." I said calmly.

Henry went off and returned a minute later with a pile of papers which he handed to me. "Is this all of it? What about your computer?"

"I didn't put it on the computer the network is the same as the bishops. I want the disc, please."

I handed Henry the disk and then went to my room to pack my bags. A short while later, my bags in the car I said, "Goodbye Henry. I have sent the complete file of your night of passion to the bishop. I have no doubt he will be in touch."

"What? But I have the disc, I destroyed it."

I smiled and stepped forward grabbing Henry by the balls I squeezed as hard as I could. As he bent in pain I whispered in his ear, "Ever heard of copies Henry. That's what you had. Good bye." I let his balls go and he fell to the floor. He was still on his hands and knees as I pulled out of his driveway.

*

That's this chapter done. What comes next I'm not sure but I am sure there is lots more yet

Mikro

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers
12