Holy Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers

"Hey calm down babe." Pete said, "All we want is to get a good look at those sexy knickers and have a little feel that's all."

There hands were still running up my legs as I had dropped back into the seat. What chance did I have of keeping ten hands off me. These were all big men, strong and it seemed very determined "Alright, but let me go please."

"Ok boys hands off, the little lady is going to give us what we want." Bill said, "Isn't that right Dawn?"

"Yes, yes. Please stop I will give you what you want but please stop." I cried.

They all pulled back. Suddenly I was alone on the swing seat while they pushed the other chairs out of the way clearing a space. Bill pulled a 3 foot square box into the space and pulled me onto it. I stood there shaking not sure what to do next.

"Ok little lady move your feet to the corners of that little stage for us." Pete said. I did as he asked which meant that my legs were spread wide open. "Now can you manage the dress? Or would you like us to do it for you?"

"No!" I gasped, "I can do it." Slowly I undid the remaining buttons, still trying to preserve my modesty. Taking a deep breath, I stood rigid and let it drop.

"Told you didn't I. Look at them fuckin tits."

And then hands were grabbing my breasts and running up my legs to my lower parts I shrunk into a ball. "No touching. You said look." I cried.

"Well you said we could have what we wanted didn't you?"

"Yes but you didn't say touching, not...there. Not like that." I whimpered.

"Well what I said was we wanted to feel those nice undies you got on and I think you agreed."

"Well......" I realised I was trapped, he did say touch and I had agreed. My stomach was going wild and so was down ....there. "But not like that."

"Ok so if we touch you it's ok but not all at once. Is that what your saying?"

"Y....yes."

"Ok then, two of us at a time will that be ok with you Dawn?"

"Yes but not....there." I said.

"Ok stand up and put your feet back where they were then."

"Slowly I stood up, moved my feet to the corners of the box and waited."

"So let me get this right before we start. It's ok for us to touch you here."

His hand touched my stomach, "Yes." I said, eyes tight shut.

He then did the same to my legs my back, my shoulders and my bottom. When it came to my breasts he put his hand more under them as though feeling the material so although I hated the thought of them being so near my sensitive nipples I said, "Yes"

"But not here." And his hand was beneath my, well I'm sure you know where. As much as I wanted to pull away I said "No! Not there." My eyes flew open as his hand had touched me there and as he slowly pulled his hand away he was smiling. I could see it was wet. The shame I felt was terrible, I knew what that moisture was and as he showed it to the other men they were in no doubt either. I closed my eyes and prayed it would be over soon

"Ok guy's." Pete said, "Anywhere but her pussy."

"Please get it over with. Graham will be home soon," I said embarrassed

If I was hoping that the mention of my husband would stop them I was sadly mistaken. Two of them moved close and there hands went everywhere, they ran fingers over my nipples and even down the front of my knickers, not quite reaching the wetness but still close enough for me to feel the knickers tighten into the gap my spread legs had created. I don't know how they decided to change but they did and now I had two more sets of hands running over my body. These were rougher than the others and went lower on my knickers. I felt a finger sliding just to the top of the slit and a hand at the back running over my bottom went further and further ending up at that tiny space between bottom and pussy. I was shaking so much I could hardly stand by the time the last man had his turn. I instantly knew these hands were Bills, they were rough and hard and made no pretence at anything other than grasping his pleasure. As his finger pushed against the material of my knickers trying get into my private spot a car pulled into the driveway.

I sank to my knees in a panic as they all moved away. "Here put this on quickly, and not a word or he will find out about your dirty little secret."

I hurriedly put the dress on and thanked god it was button up. Once I had my dress on Pete put me in a chair and passed me an empty cup. When Graham walked into the garden we were all seated and apparently talking about the weather.

"Your home early dear." I said shakily. The men all said hi as they returned to work.

"Yes I wanted to see how things were going here. Are you alright you seem a little flushed." he asked

"Yes I'm fine," I said, "It must be the heat I think."

The next hour is a bit hazy. I made Graham a cup of tea and we sat in the garden going over his day. I had no idea what he was saying but the respite from groping hands was such a relief. The only troubling thing was I could not stop the sensations between my legs or in my stomach.

After the builders had gone Graham done a tour of inspection. Again I panicked, if he thought they had not done enough then he would ask me what had been happening. As it was, all he said was, "They haven't done a lot. I hope you didn't keep stopping them for chit chat and tea breaks."

"No! I hardly saw them all day really. They were too busy working." I lied

We had dinner and watched some TV then went to bed. As usual Graham kissed me on the cheek, turned over and went to sleep. It took me a lot longer to drift into a dream filled sleep where hundreds of men were touching me all over and I couldn't do a thing to stop them. I woke up in the night, sweating and wet, down there.

As the builders arrived at seven thirty in the morning I got up at six and prepared breakfast before waking Graham. We ate our meal and he was ready for work as they arrived. In the hope of putting the builders off I had dressed in a dark thick skirt and a blouse. Absolutely nothing they could see could be deemed as in anyway sexy. As to my underwear I only had my feminine ones so had no choice but to wear them or nothing. Nothing was not an option.

With a feeling of dread I waved goodbye to Graham.

"So little missy you still owe Bill his look." Pete said from behind me.

"No!" I said, turning sharply, "He had his turn, you know he did.."

"Well he started it but your old man turned up before his time was up. So you owe him. I wont be responsible for what he say's or who he say's it too if he gets deprived of his full time"

"It's eight o'clock in the morning." I said, "You haven't even started work yet how can you be thinking of such....things, at this time of day." I was in the kitchen now where the other men were helping themselves to tea.

"So if we had done some work and it was say ten o'clock poor Bill could have his feel. Is that what your saying?"

"Yes....no. Your confusing me."

"Well no confusion over here miss prim and proper. If I don't get my full feel so to speak I'm going to have words with your old man. And your neighbours. I think it's disgusting how a vicars wife can wear such slutty clothes and then allow complete strangers to have a good look at them as well."

"No you cant. We have only just moved here." I said, "The church.... The parishioners. They wont understand, we will be outcast, my husband could lose his job."

"Your choice." Bill said and stepped towards the door.

"Alright.! Alright." I said defeated. "Ten o'clock."

"There's a good girl" Pete said running his hand over my bottom as he walked to the table.

I was trapped. Again. Even the feelings in my stomach had returned with a vengeance. By ten o'clock the sun was beating down and the thick clothes were making me overheat, or I think it was the clothes.

I made the tea early knowing that they would be in the kitchen prompt at ten. They all came in together bringing with them an air of expectation.

"Ok then Dawn outside." Pete said picking up my tea as well as his own.

I didn't see any point in arguing so I just followed. I stepped up on the box that they had circled and waited, unsure really of what they wanted me to do.

"Well come on then get your kit off lets see them tits again." Bill said rubbing his hands together like scrooge

I undid the blouse and , a little shakily let it drop, then I dropped the skirt and placed my legs as before. "She's a quick learner isn't she. Didn't even need to tell her what to do."

Once in position I had expected Bill to pounce on me but instead he stood back looking, as did the others. "Well then little missy. We discussed it and Tony reckons you owe us some extra time." Pete said

"Wh....why?" I gasped, "You all had your time yesterday."

"Yes but as Tony says you agreed that we could all have our turn yesterday. But because you took so long to make your mind up poor Bill had to wait till today. As we're not too sure just how long bill had then he would have to get his full time today. Would you agree with that."

"Well I suppose so but it wasn't my fault Graham came home early." I said

"No but was your fault that Bill had not finished by the time your old man got home, agreed?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"Then it's only fair that we start Bills time again and if we say he had a minute yesterday then you would owe the rest of us a minute wouldn't you."

"Yes yes. Do whatever you want. Just get it over with." I was so confused I had no option but to agree or they would never get back to work.

They didn't need telling twice. Bill moved in and as my legs were still spread open he went straight for them. One hand running up my leg and the other brushing my nipples, which hardened almost before he touched them. The shock in my stomach and the tingle down between my legs was instant and it hit so fast I couldn't stifle a moan, of what I later recognised as a mini orgasm. Bill had his time, he touched me everywhere, even my pussy lips, he pinched and played with my nipples until my legs shook so hard I nearly collapsed.

Next thing I knew Pete's was saying, "Better lay her down here boys before she falls over, that tight pussy of hers is doing overtime."

I guessed he had taken the large cushions off the swing bed and lay them on the lawn. As soon as I was put on top of them two of the builders were next to me. They too had there hands everywhere, my legs seemed to stay spread wide of there own volition till someone pushed them up, making my knees bend.

My arms were held above my head and I could feel the air on my nipples, then first one then the other nipple felt the brush of lips on them, slowly mouths wrapped around them and the sucking that followed made me cry out again. Then I felt my knickers being moved aside, opening my lips to whoever was down there. Lips kissing my inner thighs and moving ever closer to my swollen lips. I could feel them swelling, feel the moisture dripping from my hole and then the air as a mouth kissed me, there, in my most private place. The shock that went through me was like an earthquake. I thrust my hips up and was sure I must have hurt whoever was down there but they didn't stop. The next contact was a tongue brushing my lips slowly sliding inside me, down to my bottom which was also receiving hand treatment, then the tongue moved back, touching I didn't know what at that time, now I know it was my clitoris.

Another explosion and I must have been bucking like a wild horse, "No you mustn't. Please." Whoever it was didn't stop and in truth at that point I didn't want him to. I felt the two men at my side change places with others but I didn't care by this time, I wanted there mouths on my nipples and all that went with it. When it came, the orgasm was, unreal is the only word I can think of. It was like I was propelled outside of myself and I floated in a cloud of comfort and softness.

As I slowly came back down to earth I curled up into a ball but my legs were pulled apart roughly and a voice said, "Time you got a real fucking." I felt a knocking at the lips of my throbbing pussy, instinctively I new what was about to happen and I screamed, "Nooo. Go away."

"Ok Bill that's enough." Pete said and I felt rather than saw Bill pulled off me. I lay there for ages just shaking inside and out. When I finally had the strength to sit up I saw that they had gone back to work, except Pete who sat looking at me.

"You ok?" He asked

"What do you think." I snarled, "I've just been raped, how do you think I feel."

"Well it wasn't rape, though Bill did try to get his cock into that pussy of yours. We didn't do anything you didn't give permission for."

"I said you could touch my underwear, not do all....that."

"Well I can show you the video if you want....."

"What video?" I said stunned

"This one." Pete's said, holding up a video camera. He pushed a button and handed it to me.

I couldn't believe what I saw. Whoever had done the camera work had started it before I got outside. He had it all. Taking my clothes off, me telling them to do whatever they wanted, and the ensuing melee. Pete had asked me if I wanted them to stop and I had said no, in fact I begged them to go on. I handed the camera back and hung my head in total shame, tears streaming down my face.

Pete came and sat next to me, putting his arm around my shoulders he pulled me to him and said. "Just let it go."

And that's what I did, I cried and cried in shame, how could I have done that. I had acted like a street slut. Begging them even. How could I ever face Graham again, he would know, I was sure he would see me for what I was. A brazen slut without control.

"Graham will know, he will know what I am, what I did." I said.

"Of course he wont. It's not a brand you know. Nobody will know unless we tell them." Pete said quietly

Alarm bells rang straight away. "You wouldn't, you cant, please, you cant do that."

"I didn't say I would, I said unless. Now don't worry your little head. Come on lets get you dressed."

With that he helped me to my feet and led me into the house. I was in my bedroom before I realised where we were. I pushed against him, "No! No your not going to...."

"Don't be silly I'm not going to do anything but help you dress. Here." He held up one of my thin button down summer dresses for me to slip on. I slipped one arm and then the other into the short sleeves then realised I had no underwear on.

"I need to put some underwear on." I said meekly

"No point really it will only get them going again. Better not."

What was I playing at. Thinking back on it I cant believe how naïve I was being. Dressed only in a thin dress, seemingly with half the buttons missing as it not only flapped open well above my knees but also below my bust, I aloud Pete to show me around the work they were doing and then down into the kitchen. He made me a fresh cup of tea and I quietly sat in the garden drinking it. All the time still trying desperately to retain some of my modesty. The skirt of the dress splitting open almost to my waste at every opportunity didn't help.

"Well they will be down for a cuppa in a minute so you better get it ready." Pete said.

I could believe that's all it was. I thought it was mid afternoon. I meekly got up and put the kettle on. By the time it had boiled they were all in the kitchen doing there best to see my 'assets' as they put it. Reaching for biscuits or bending down to get the cups out of the cupboard it didn't matter with each move I showed some part of me. My breasts, which are quite firm are also quite big and they just seemed to pop out the dress without reason. In the end I gave up apologising. The stupidity of it, apologising for giving them what they wanted was just too absurd. They led me into the garden and again I was made to sit on the swing chair, the cushions had been replaced thankfully.

Bill and Pete didn't need to pull my skirt up, it opened all by itself. I did my best to keep it closed but Pete said, "Not much point in hiding it really, we all had a really close look earlier."

This made me angry, and that pulled me out of the quiet mood I had fallen into, "How dare you." I said, "How dare any of you do that to me. I'm a married woman, the vicars wife and you took advantage of me."

"You didn't exactly put up a fight if I remember correctly?" Ray said

"What chance would I have against five strong men like you. Non"

"From what I see on the video, it was us fighting you off." Tom said.

He was right of course. When they had done the change over on my breasts I had grabbed them both and tried to pull them back. Just the thought of what had happened made me feel sick, but not in my stomach, my stomach and lower down felt something entirely different. Much to my shame I could feel wetness between my legs. To my surprise they drank there tea and went back to work. Thinking back on it I think I was actually disappointed. I cleared the cups away and prepared the evening meal. Something I always did early in the day.

A while later Pete joined me in the kitchen, "Have you seen the view from your new bedroom yet."

"No I haven't." I replied sharply.

He took me by the hand and said, "Come on, have a look."

I pulled against him, "Why, what are you going to do."

"What do you mean?" he said, "We haven't done anything you didn't wanted us to have we?"

"Well no. But...."

"Then please don't make it sound like we have. Come on"

He took hold of my hand again and this time I didn't resist. He led me upstairs and across a narrow plank into what was to be the master bedroom. While it felt strange being here, in this room, with these men I was hypnotised by the view. I knew when we decided to have the bedroom here that it would be good but this was spectacular. Wide open spaces except for the woods on the right, and the sun appearing above the trees made it look like one of those scenic post cards you get.

Pete had moved in close behind me and was pointing to something. "A sparrow hawk." he said, "And over there you can see deer if you're here early enough.

His right arm came across my front and his hand resting on my left shoulder, encircling me in his arm. An involuntary spasm in my tummy made me push back onto him and I felt his hardness through the thin dress, I leaned back in his embrace trying desperately to relax and ease the tightness in my crotch. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck and the movement of his hand as it slid into the top of my dress. His breath brushing my ear as his hand brushed my erect nipple. I pushed back into him again and let out a low moan of pleasure. As his hand moved down I turned and buried my face in his chest. "Don't please."

He stopped immediately and once my legs stopped shaking a said, "I had better get some lunch ready." and stepped back from him. My legs were shaking so much I wasn't sure if I could make it back across that narrow plank to the stairs, but there were plenty of willing hands to help me. Most of them gripping parts of me that did not help my stability, be it mental or physical, in any way whatsoever. By the time I got back to the kitchen I could hardly stand upright. My tummy was throbbing and so was my pussy, for that was what I had come to call it now having heard the word so much from the men.

It seemed only a minute before the men came down stairs for there lunch. Non of them said a word, they filed past me running a hand over some part of my body and kissed my neck or just took in my scent, either way the feel of there breath on my neck and my ear was enough to bring the feeling between my legs to full throbbing.

Shaking I took my snack lunch into the garden. The cushions from the seat were again on the lawn with the men sitting in a circle around it, except Pete and Bill of course who sat on the cushions. Pete tapped the spot in front of him and said, "Thought it would be nice to sit in the sun for a while."

Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers