Holy Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

I moved between the chairs and sat on the cushions between Pete and Bill. They chatted about nothing really while I silently ate my crisp bread and sipped at my squash.

"Once this garden is sorted out it will look really nice Dawn." Ray said

"Yes, we hope to have it done by autumn." I replied and went into some detail as to our plans.

Pete had moved in closer to me and said, "It sounds really good."

I felt his hand run over my back and round my waist. The churning in my stomach jumped into action, I closed my eyes as he pulled me closer. He twisted me slightly and I felt his breath again on my neck, then my cheek and then his lips brushed mine. Feeling no resistance he kissed me properly and I responded, unable or unwilling to resist the inevitable. His hand moved to my breast and played with my nipple, I moaned softly. I leaned back into him and he slowly lay me down, not once breaking from the kiss. His tongue sliding into my mouth and mine responding in the same way. I didn't know what I was doing, I just followed his lead. I felt my dress being opened but didn't protest, I felt my legs being raised again and I felt the warm breath on my legs, my hips jerked up as the tongue flicked my bud and squirmed as it played along my pussy lips.

Other tongues were now playing with my nipples and when my legs were raised up pointing to the heavens I didn't resist. The tongue played along my pussy and down my bottom touching the tight hole there and then went back. Pete was kissing my neck my ears my lips and then back again.

I was lost now and I knew it, I didn't want it to stop. So when Pete said, "Do you want us to stop?" I just shook my head, "Say it then, say you don't want us to stop."

"I don't want you to stop, not now." I moaned

The tongue between my legs was stuck on my clitoris now and the explosion was close, I begged for it to arrive, I craved it and when it came I heaved and tossed pretty much as I did before. My head was turned to the side and I felt something on my lips and thinking it was Pete's tongue I opened my mouth. But of course it wasn't his tongue. It was his hard manhood. It seemed huge, filling my mouth, I didn't fight it, I was too far gone now, in fact I took it deep into my mouth as my thrusting hips pushed me up onto it. I felt it hit my throat and gagged but the more it went in the more my throat seemed to welcome it, wrap itself around it.

My legs were still in the air, being held there by someone. I felt another man between my legs, something brush against my pussy lips, again this was not a tongue, as it slid into me my orgasm exploded again, the further this hard thick cock went into me the more I pushed up for it. Pete's juices hit my throat and the salty fluid slid down into my stomach. A moment later another, this one longer but not so thick took its place. I was lost in a world of sexual lust that I had never ever dreamed I could have. I wanted it all, as my pussy was filled with come yet another orgasm hit me, or another phase of the same one.

The next one to brush my pussy lips was not as thick as the last one, this one brushed my pussy and then moved down to my bottom then back up again, touching my clitoris as it went, then it slid down to my bottom again. This time the head just slipped into the crack of my bottom, I stopped all movement. Slowly this intrusion into my bottom continued, in a little, then out then back in getting further and further each time. The pain was immense but with a stiff cock pounding in and out of my mouth I couldn't yell stop. By the time the cock was all the way in the pain had eased, replaced with another building explosion, similar, but not the same as the one in my pussy. As the man's juice hit my insides I exploded from my bottom, I was now so high and so in need of the explosions that when I was tuned over onto my stomach I was relieved to find myself hovering above yet another erection.

I didn't so much lower myself onto this one, more thrust myself upon it, driving it in to the hilt. I felt hands on my hips and then the tell tale knocking of yet another hard cock at my bottom, I held my breath as this one, wider than before slid in. I felt the mans balls bang against my buttocks and knew I had taken it all, a strange sense of pride washed over me, but I thought that was it, I was wrong. My head was lifted and yet another cock made it's way deep into my mouth and down my throat.

Three cocks, I was lost. Lost in a wonderful ecstasy of pleasure that washed over me wave after wave after wave. I don't know how long it went on or how many times they had me, I just knew that when I finally reached normality they were all around me. Five of them sitting watching me as I went through the final throws of my perpetual orgasm. I was covered both inside and out with their sticky juices.

As soon as I was able I threw my hands to my face and curled up in a ball crying hysterically. I was swept up in strong arms, carried into the house and taken upstairs to my bedroom where I was gently laid down.

After what seemed an age the tears subsided, I opened my eyes to see Pete sitting on the end of the bed watching me. "You should have a shower. Your hubby will be home soon."

I nodded and staggered into the shower. The hot water stinging me as it flowed over my bruised body and between my still pulsing pussy and bottom. But it felt so good.

Pete had brought my dark clothes up from the garden and I put them on. They felt rough, but they made me feel safe. Inside I was in turmoil, not just the pulsing feeling but devastation at the way I had acted. Like a common slut.

"I've put your dress in the laundry." Pet said from the door, "Don't want your old man finding it do we?"

"No." I said quietly, "What's happening to me? How could I allow you to do....that to me?"

"Well maybe your old man isn't making you as happy as you need to be. Certainly not as happy as you think anyway."

"I am happy." I said angrily, "I love Graham, I love our life. Now I have ruined it all."

"Don't be silly. How have you ruined it?

"How can I go on knowing what I have done?"

"How can you not. If you tell him you will destroy him. You still love him. You still love your life. You have a beautiful home. We will be gone soon and that will be that. So why ruin it all?" The sound of a car pulling into the drive and Pete turned and walked away.

For a fleeting moment I resolved to tell Graham. But only fleeting. They would be gone soon and my life would return to normal. They had tricked me. Blackmailed me even. It wasn't my fault, it was theirs. Even though I kept saying it, my stomach and my pussy kept telling me different.

I was surprised how easy it was just to be normal with Graham. I did miss some of what he said but he just passed it off to being stressed about the building work. At least he was pleased at the progress. We went to bed early as usual and for once I was relieved as I was exhausted. I had a restless sleep once again. My dreams filled with a woman acting like a whore, the woman being me of course. The difference being, this woman loved it, threw it at me, even spat the words at me. Like two different women, her the slut. And me, the dutiful wife.

The following morning Graham left as usual and he wasn't even out of sight when I felt a hand on my bottom. I didn't flinch, or protest. "Teas made." I turned and looked at Pete, he was smiling down at me. "How do you feel today?" "Doe's it really matter how I feel?" I said walking past him to the kitchen. I hadn't even tried to dress modestly today, just normal skirt and blouse. Not thin but not thick either. What was the point of hiding any of it anyway, they had seem more of me than my husband. More even than I had seen of myself.

"Morning little miss hotty." Bill said. I ignored him and took my tea into the garden where I actually got a plastic seat for a change. The men followed of course and I had to laugh seeing three of them try to sit on the swing chair. In the end one of them sat on the garden wall. They had their little banter but I said nothing, still lost in my own confusion.

I don't know if it was my mood or the fact that they understood my dilemma but the morning went quietly. Except for the occasional brush of a hand or lewd comment they left me pretty much alone to my thoughts. My stomach and pussy on the other hand did not. Reminding me with every touch that they had a need. And I had come to realise it was a need, a craving that sooner or later would need release.

Lunchtime came and I sat in the garden with them, again I claimed a plastic chair. As they started to get heavy with the banter, blatantly getting their cocks out and telling me what I had done the last time I had seen it. The feeling down below started to throb. Still fighting the feeling off I walked up the garden, relieved that no one followed. I didn't realise how far I had walked till the sky suddenly clouded over. Before I had got halfway back to the house the heavens opened. Sheets of rain bucketing down in a typical summer storm.

By the time I reached the house I was soaked through. "Now that is a fuckin sight to see." a voice said.

I looked up and saw them all gazing at me. My blouse and my skirt were totally soaked and clung to me like a second skin. My frilly underwear on plain view, in shape if not in colour. The outline of my body, all my body on show. They walked towards me slowly. I didn't know what to do, my head said run. My hands even came up in front of me as though to fend them off. But as Pete moved between them and started undoing my buttons I just closed my eyes. As he came closer and lightly kissed me my stomach kicked out and I pulled him to me. I kissed him back with all the explosive passion that burst through me.

I felt my clothes being removed, felt the warm air as the sun reappeared. I don't know how he removed his shorts. All I know is he picked me up and swinging my legs either side he pierced me with his huge cock. I threw my head back and screamed with the sudden power of the orgasm. While I was riding him he backed up and lay down on the table. I was on top of him now and felt someone behind me. I raised my bottom and felt the cock as it rammed into me, another overpowering orgasm from that hole.

I opened my eyes looking for the one that I knew would heading for my mouth and found it, taking it deep, gorging on it. Then I was lost in an orgy of cocks lips orgasms and spunk. I completely let go, gave it free reign, I let them do whatever they wanted, however they wanted until finally my head cleared and I found myself curled up in the middle of the kitchen table with the final echo's of my orgasms fading into the distance As I opened my eyes I saw I was surrounded by five hunky naked, seemingly exhausted men.

What is it about the British and tea. There I was just having been gang banged and Pete said, "Here drink some tea."

Bill and Tony sat behind me on the table and let me rest on them as I sipped the warm liquid. "I have to say this Dawn, and I think the others will agree with me, please don't take it the wrong way, you are the best, and I mean the best fuck I have ever had."

The others all murmured in agreement and for some really stupid reason I had this inexplicable sense of pride. I smiled and carried on sipping my tea. The whole scene was so comical when I finally took it all in. The naked men, in the kitchen being complimented on my fucking abilities. I just burst out laughing, nearly choking on my tea.

"What's so funny." Tony asked

"Well look around you. Five naked men in the kitchen. The kitchen table covered in ....juices and the vicars wife totally naked drinking a cup of tea." It took a second but in the end they were all laughing.

I finished the tea as they dressed and then, naked, went to the bathroom and showered. It was pointless now hiding myself from them. After all my body was now doing whatever it wanted regardless of how I felt about it. Still naked and to some degree enjoying the admiring looks I walked to my bedroom and got dressed. Sexy undies and thin summer dress.

Not long after Graham returned home. We were all in the garden sitting with a fresh cup of tea, I was surprised as he rushed into the garden. Before he got to the garden his news was spilling out.

"Dawn my dear you'll never guess we have....Oh sorry gentlemen. Dawn we have been invited to the Bishops for dinner Friday night. Such wonderful news." he said excitedly, "We will have to stay overnight of course. But that doesn't matter.""

I leaped out of my chair and taking his arm led him into the kitchen, "I am so pleased Graham. Did he say why?"

"Well initially he said it was because he likes to meet all his flock," Graham laughed at what I suppose was the Bishops joke, "But he has heard about my interest in the Canterbury Gospels and said i can have a look through his extensive library."

He was so excited he just went on and on about his pet project and all the information he could find. I have to admit to not having the slightest interest in his little hobby so I let it all go over my head. He was so excited for the rest of the evening. He got his files out spreading them on the kitchen table, now clear of any 'juices' of course. Though the thought of what had been spread on that table earlier in the day did make me smile. We eventually got to bed around eleven and he was so exhausted he went straight to sleep. I lay awake for some time but eventually dropped off into a dream free sleep for a change. Maybe because my internal conflict had gone. It didn't really matter what I wanted, my body would do it's own thing.

The following morning I said good bye to Graham and went into the kitchen. As we sat drinking our tea the men kept up there rude conversation Their lewd comments still got me embarrassed, but now at least I understood some of them. Though I was far too embarrassed to say anything and still went bright red.

As they finished their tea Pete said, "We have bought you a present, well two really." He opened a carrier bag and put both hands in. As the bag dropped to the floor out came two sets of lingerie, one black and one a really pretty pink. Bra, knickers and suspenders.

I was so embarrassed my hands went to my face, "I cant wear those. I have never worn stockings before, I don't even have any."

Bill grabbed the bag and pulled out two packs of stockings to match the lingerie. "We rather hoped you would wear the black set for us. Maybe model them at break time. The pink set we thought you would wear for the Bishops dinner."

"I couldn't possibly. Not the Bishop."

"Why not? You said you don't have any grannie bashers anyway so you would be wearing your sexy stuff regardless. All we have done is added a little extra shall we say."

Well they did have a point. "Ok I will wear them but I'm not promising anything about the stockings. Fair?" I asked

They nodded and handed the pink set to me. Pete stood holding the black set smiling. The pit of my stomach had started leaping again, spasms of it heading south. "Go to work. I make no promises."

Pete handed me the set and I am pretty sure they knew I would be wearing it at break time. Even though I had no real idea that I would. As the next hour or so went by the feeling in my stomach got stronger and the pulsing lower down was like a throbbing hammer. I am sure I could feel my lips opening and closing looking for a cock to take hold of. Needless to say as break time approached I shooed everyone away from my bedroom and closed the door. This was not cheap clothing. They felt really soft and smooth. I was shocked when I put the bra on. My breasts were lifted up and my nipples peeped over the top of the cup. As I looked I had a spasm down below. The stockings gave me a real sense of....what? I really didn't know. The knickers were high cut so my legs were uncovered right to the top. I slipped my summer dress back on and went back downstairs, knowing that all eyes were on me. I am sure I felt my body moving differently.

I made the tea and even before it was poured they were all in the kitchen. Up till this point they had always controlled what happened and when. Now for the first time I felt that I was in control. Or maybe I should say my oversexed thunder was in control. We took our tea into the garden and, even though I had a choice of seats I sat on the swing chair. As ever Bill and Pete sat either side of me. The anticipation in the air was like static.

"Ok." I said with a laugh. "Just give me a minute." I got up and walked into the kitchen. Trying to block my mind to the inevitable I slowly undid the buttons and dropped the dress on the kitchen table. I stood for what seemed ages arguing with myself, but in the end, knowing that they would see all this anyway I took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen door. With each step I took I felt the 'other' me take over. I reached the door and stood there with one hand raised, resting on the frame the other resting on my hip, my pussy was pulsing like a steam piston.

As I came into view I could tell that the underwear that they had bought was as good as they hoped. I strolled out into the garden and moved around them. There hands moved over me and then they all stood up. I was surrounded by five hulking hot men their hands all over me. I raised my arms to the skies and gave myself to them. Again I don't really have many details what happened. I remember the cushions being put on the ground and remember the knickers being removed. I remember a whole selection of cocks filling a whole selection of holes. I even remember grabbing hold of a spare cock so my hands were full as well, and then taking that cock and filling a hole that became vacant. The explosions were constant in my pussy and my bottom. The feeling of ecstatic separation coming more than once.

Finally I came down to earth, no tears this time. Once again covered in sticky come juice, both theirs and mine from what they tell me as it seemed even I ejaculated. I didn't even know that was possible. But then I didn't really know any of the last few days was possible, to a vicars wife. I checked my new undies and was distraught to see the stockings were torn. This from a woman who had never been seen naked by a man till three days ago,

"Never mind." Pete said, "We will get you some more. In fact we better get you a lot more I think."

"Don't you think you should get back to work." I said, trying to be bossy but only managing to sound like I wanted some more sex. They got my meaning and once dressed seemed to work harder than usual. I l knew I should get showered but I felt lazy, I stretched like a cat and lay there for a while taking in the sun. I knew they watched me out of my bedroom wall but all that did was make my stomach reach for them. Something I forced away, or they would get no work done.

We seemed to have got into a routine somehow. I dressed sexy, in fact the following day I only wore the undies. Then at ten o'clock break they would fuck me stupid and then they would work like lions for the rest of the day It seemed to work as Graham was more than pleased with the work, especially when our bedroom windows went in. It framed the view beautifully, or so Pete said as he took me from behind when I viewed it for the first time. After the ensuing orgy that followed I would never look out that window in the same way. I felt a little guilty as it was to be mine and Grahams bedroom but, it wasn't yet, so I justified it like that.

Graham and I left early on Friday as it was quite a long drive to the Bishops. In fact I was still having my clean up shower when he had arrived home. Luckily I had time to send the builders out into the garden and close upstairs off by removing the plank across the landing. Even Graham couldn't get to me let alone any horny builders.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers