Holy Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

As it was still warm I packed as much light weight clothing as possible. I didn't have an extensive wardrobe but I did have two dresses that were suitable for dinner with the Bishop. One was the inevitable black and the other a light blue. Both were knee length and cut just below the neck, enough room for a necklace or locket . During the day I would wear light summer dresses with a full length slip underneath. Something I hadn't even thought of doing that second day with the builders for some silly reason.

Graham and I were given adjoining rooms which allowed me some privacy to get changed and, so the Bishop said, would allow Graham to sit up till all hours reading.

We arrived for dinner to find that I was the only woman present. I sat next to the Bishop who explained that the other diners were members of his sect and very old friends. As the Bishop must have been in his fifties I assume they were all about the same age though it was difficult to tell with some of them. They were all slim except of course the Bishop who was typical of his ilk, grossly over weight. Including Graham and myself there were some twenty guests so I did feel quite conspicuous.

Throughout the meal the conversation was ecumenical and to a large degree way over my head. The guest to my right did try to make conversation but it seemed to me if it didn't involve God they were lost. However I was beginning to think the Bishop was getting a little lost.

To begin with I thought it was just an accident but then it happened again. His hand was resting on my leg, above the knee. The third time it happened I shuffled my leg till it fell away. The Bishop looked at me disgusted. I didn't know what to think. I was afraid that he may feel the stockings that I was wearing. I had only worn them to be, oh I don't know. Call it my protest I suppose, though what I was protesting about I will never know

The next time he put his hand on my leg I tried to remove it, his fingers dug into my leg till it hurt. What made this worse was the pain had started my tummy going. I left his hand where it was, even as my dress was pulled up and his hand touched the pink stocking I did nothing. He just kept talking and moving my dress higher and higher.

I looked at the man on my right and he could see clearly what was going on, he smiled at me and said. "He never could resist a good leg, dirty old bugger."

I couldn't believe what I heard. This was the Bishop we were talking about, but then his hand was now approaching the flesh above the stockings. I did my best to stay calm. Not to let Graham know anything was wrong. My stomach was by now pulsing all the way down, no matter how I tried to turn it off I couldn't. Even the thought of it being the Bishop didn't make any difference. I didn't know what to do. As his hand reached the flesh, he turned, looked at me and smiled. He pulled my leg over to him trying to spread them but I moved both legs, unfortunately the man to my right had now got his hand in on the act and he pulled my other leg in his direction. I was now open to the Bishops exploring fingers, my breathing gave me away, rapid and jerky. I sat upright, my bottom sliding on the leather till it hit the edge of the seat.

"Jonathon why don't you take Graham to the library and show him what you have found so far." The Bishop said, as he stopped his fingers going into my wet pussy. "I am sure we can find something for Dawn to do till Dawn." Another one of his stupid jokes I suppose, well the rest of the guests thought so but then he hadn't been fingering them had he.

While I was angry at what had been occurring under the table my stomach had loved every second of it, the pulsing around my pussy was saying more, more. But this time my head was in charge.

The Bishop took my arm and led me to who knows where in this huge place, we were dutifully followed by the rest of the guest's. Graham, with a huge grin on his face waved as he went one way and the Bishop and I went the other.

Finally after what seemed miles of corridors and corners the Bishop entered a large room, obviously his private quarters. A man ran up and started to remove his ceremonial clothing leaving him in trousers and a collarless shirt. The other guests had likewise dressed, black shirts and trousers. All through this I had stood on the spot while the Bishop's eyes never left me. Once undressed he dismissed the, for want of a better word, servant for the night.

Finally he sat down in a huge chair and beckoned me to stand in the middle of a thick rug on the floor. The other guests sat in the settees that were on either side of the rug and the remainder stood behind me. This all seemed strange to me and I had no idea what was going on. I had the distinct impression that it had happened before.

The Bishop waved his hand and without a word someone behind me moved forward and started to undo the zip on my dress. I swung round angry. "What do you think your doing?" The man stepped back, not worried in the least by either my question or my anger.

"My dear." The Bishop said quietly, "From what I know of your husband, nice fellow that he is. There is no way he knows about, shall we say your mode of attire. Would I be right?"

"Yes but...."

"Good so maybe you can tell me why you are wearing such things here."

"I just....I don't....."

"Exactly so I am sure you can understand why I need to see to what extent this....brazenness goes to. Yes?"

"Well yes. I suppose so but why cant I just tell you."

"Is it not a fact my dear that women who would normally wear such garments also have no compunction in telling lies?"

"Yes but I would never do that." Not even realising I had just admitted that I was one of 'those' women.

"Maybe not my dear but you can see why I need to see them for myself. So that we can be certain that you are not lying, there fore not branding yourself as one of those women."

I stupidly grabbed for the olive branch. "Yes I can see that now you have explained it."

He again waved his hand and two men this time unzipped my dress and lowered it to the floor. I stepped out of it and did my best to cover myself from the gaze of these men. "Stand straight girl." The Bishop said sharply, "What is it made of?"

I went to answer but he ignored me and the next second I felt a hand running along my bottom. I took a sharp breath and then shook as another hand ran over my breast. "I'm not sure." One man said, the other said nothing.

"Come here girl." The Bishop said and wagged his finger at me.

I moved closer, and closer till his finger stopped wagging. He ran a hand over my breast, the protruding nipple now clearly visible. His hand went down over my belly and to the knickers. "Is this really necessary I asked?"

"My child, the church pays your husbands wages each month. If church funds are to be used on such frivolities as these don't you think we should have some idea of the quality and therefore the amount of church money spent on them."

Yes I suppose so but...." Almost, I almost said they were a gift. "Yes."

His hand carried on down and over my mound, my eyes were closed and my stomach was pumping, my pussy seemed to grab his finger as he moved along my slit. Involuntarily I opened my legs.

"No I'm not sure either. You have a look John and you others, maybe you can tell what they are made of. Join them child."

I moved over to the others and stood waiting. It was plain now that this was just a means to feel my body. If that was what they wanted then fine get it over with. I couldn't believe they wanted anything else, this was the Bishop after all.

They all had there feel. I let them have free roam of my body, confident all the time that they would get no more than this. My stomach and pussy on the other hand wanted everything, as the fingers went in they were gripped by my pussy lips and before I knew it I had several fingers in my pussy and at least two in my bottom. Even worse I was moaning. Suddenly they all stopped and moved away. I fell to my knees, shaking, head bowed.

"Come here child." the bishop said. I didn't get up, I was far too shaky. I turned on my knees and crawled to ho him. "I think that proves our point does it not?"

"Wha...."

"That you are a fallen woman, a hussy even a slut."

"Yes I suppose it does."

"Do you want forgiveness child,"

"Yes I do. I am so sorry, I meant no disrespect."

"We will all forgive you wont we gentlemen. But you must earn our forgiveness"

"Anything, I will do anything."

The bishop stood up right in front of me, "Really?"

I looked up at him, even though his meaning was obvious, I couldn't believe it so I didn't move."

He said nothing, the throbbing bulge in his trousers said it all. I slowly raised myself and started to undo his zip, still not sure, not believing this was what he wanted me to do. By the time the zip was undone I was in no doubt, I undid his clasp and pulled his trousers down, his boxers followed. The sight of this grossly overweight man was not helping at all. As his erection jumped out at me I closed my eyes, thought of the many other cocks I had sucked in the last week and took it into my mouth. Slowly at first and then deeper, he sat down and I had to move upright almost to reach him.

This was when the hands returned, no pretence this time. My knickers were roughly pulled off and the bra, leaving only the suspenders and stockings. It didn't take long for the bishop to shoot his load. What seemed like gallons of it slid down my throat and I played the true slut and twisted and sucked every last drop out of him. As his soft cock slid from mouth he stood up kicked his trousers off and said, "Bring her."

I was grabbed by the hands and feet and carried unceremoniously through to another room. Which not surprisingly turned out to be a huge bedroom. I thought I was going to be put on the bed but instead I was stood up in the middle of the room. The bishop removed his remaining clothes and the other guests followed suit. My pussy was throbbing now and as I saw all those hard cocks I almost orgasmed on the spot, at one point I think I was drooling.

"You are temptation." The bishop said

"Yes I am." I don't know if I was supposed to answer but seeing all those hard cocks how could I deny it.

"You must be cleansed of your sin before you can be accepted back into the church."

I bowed my head and stood, legs together in supplication, "I must be cleansed of sin."

"Tie her." Four men took hold of my arms and led me to an ottoman at the end of the huge four poster bed. I was forced to kneel and my wrists were tied to the carved bedposts. Ropes were slung round my upper thighs and my legs were pulled wide, the ropes tied to feet of the ottoman.

I had no idea what was happening and the feeling in my stomach must have felt the same because it was still boiling under the surface but like it was also tied down. Suddenly 'CRACK' pain on my buttocks, and again 'CRACK. I gasped with each stroke but did not cry out. The bishop walked in front of me and 'CRACK' the belt in his hand struck again, across my buttocks and into my bum crack, another stroke and this one hit my pussy lips square on. He knew what he was doing, his cock was growing with each stroke. I almost screamed but, I refused.

Ten strokes in all he gave me, and by the last my pussy was screaming to set its explosion free. I thanked God it was over.

"Not yet child," the bishop said, "There are seventeen of us here. Ten strokes each to drive the sin from you. Then you will be tested and if you pass you will be admitted back into the church."

Terrified at the severity of the punishment I gritted my teeth and nodded acceptance. They took it turns, ten each. They hit every inch of my body, aiming mostly for my sexual area and my breasts. After the sixth person my stomach was ready to tear itself to pieces. My whole body was shaking like an impending earthquake. I had been crying and begging for the last two and now it was number seven. I knew immediately this man was different to the others, while they had struck me ten times they for the most part used moderate force. This man used his full strength. The first stroke hit my clitoris and my stomach exploded. I screamed at the top of my voice and carried on screaming till he was finished. My body continued to writhe and roll, begging now for the contact. I don't know how long it took or how many eventually punished me but once my body collapsed into physical exhaustion it ceased.

I don't know how long I was unconscious, it couldn't have been too long as the men bathing me were still hard, or maybe it was because they were gripping my breasts as my eyes opened. I was dried off and then they put a white shift on me that dropped to the floor. They led me back to the bedroom where the bishop was sitting on the end of the bed. I was made to kneel on the ottoman where the bishops feet had been. I lowered my head and waited.

The bishop put his hand on my head and said, "You are cleansed and the sin was driven from your body. Are you ready to be tested and brought back to the church?"

"I am." I said quietly

"And what will you do if we allow you to return to us child?"

" I will serve God." I said

"And will you also serve Gods servants."

"Yes."

"Completely and utterly without question."

"I will."

"And will you serve all members belonging to The Sect of St George in all there needs, whatever they may be if we present accept you back to the fold."

"I will."

"So you swear." and he held out the bible.

I put my hand on the bible and said, "So I swear"

"Welcome back to the fold. And welcome to The Sect of St George."

"Thank you bishop, thank you so much." I cried.

"Prepare her." the bishop said

Rough hands grabbed at me, pulling the shift over my head, once again I was naked and being held by my arms and legs, hands were running over my breasts again and the feeling in my stomach was ready to rise again. My legs were pulled back and laid alongside my head. I could see the bishop approaching, naked again and stiff, his cock heading for me. There was no ceremony with this, he walked up to me and he rammed his cock in my bottom. As my scream of absolute agony faded he said "Welcome to The Sect of St George, we have been looking for a new whore for some considerable time. Then he fucked me, plain and simple.

Even through the pain I felt his come hit my insides and when he pulled out of me I was lifted onto the bed. Two of the men were laying head to toe, there cocks almost standing next to each other.

"This is our initiation test, I have no doubt you will pass."

I was first impaled on one of the huge cocks, not the biggest of the two, then after my juices were flowing they slid the other one in. I was straddling two men who both had their cocks in me and the pain was excruciating. Slowly I started to move up and down, my stomach driving me. After a few strokes the pain subsided and I was reaching full cock riding speed when I felt another cock rubbing against my bottom. I stopped moving not believing that this would be possible. But it was, my juices had flowed to my bottom and the cock slid in like it belonged. I knew what was coming next and sure enough another cock appeared in my face, I was so high now I grabbed it and rammed it down my own throat. This was just too much and I rode those cocks like a true whore.

I felt the one in my bottom come first quickly followed by the one in my mouth and then the two in my pussy came together. My pussy exploded and I was once again in that secret peaceful place that gave nothing but pleasure. After the beating I had taken every touch on my body set off a spasm which in turn brought another orgasm. I fucked them all and then I fucked them all again. I know I fucked the bishop at least two more times and then once they had all gone I rode him alone in his bed. The true whore, giving complete satisfaction. Then I don't remember anything.

Not till I woke up in the bishops bed in the early hours of the morning. His cock again pounding my pussy. Even half asleep I spread my legs and aloud my pussy lips to pull him in. I rode him to exhaustion. Falling off him I again fell asleep, too weak to go to my own room and I suppose too lost to even think of the consequences.

I woke up suddenly, being shaken softly by the bishops dresser. "The bishop requests your company." He held what had to be one of the bishops nightdresses out for me to put on. It was huge and was split all the way down the front and when I walked it was like I had a train behind me. I was laughing as I followed the dresser into the huge bathroom where the bishop was laying in a huge sunken bath.

"Please join me." I dropped the shirt to the ground and walked into the bath. "One of the joys of these old places is they did like there luxuries. You have nothing to fear my dear nothing will happen, I am pleased to say that you have exhausted me" He held an arm out.

I smiled and snuggled into his embrace. "What am I going to tell Graham he will be worried sick. Will you tell him about my....you know....my clothes."

"Of course not my dear. Or the rest of it either and he will not be in the slightest bit worried about you either. He knows you stayed in my apartments of course. But we were up till the early hours of the morning discussing your ideas for involving parishioners in the day to day running of the church. A wonderful idea by the way."

"If you say so bishop. Would you like to tell me the outcome of these discussions." I smiled broadly

"Well my dear you will have to come here regularly to discuss things with the Order of St George, who will be doing all the leg work so to speak, and, if you are pleased with their work I am sure you will wont to show your appreciation."

"So what your saying is, I will have to come here on a regular basis to service you and the rest of the order. In return they will start my favourite project and see that it runs smoothly."

"Yes that sounds about right. I rather like the 'service' part, very apt I think. If your willing that is."

"You didn't ask me if I was willing last night,"

"Actually I did. You agreed to serve all members of the Order if you remember." He laughed.

I had to see the funny side as well, "I would be happy to serve the order whenever you request my presence."

"Good. I think you will be good for us, and we can be very good for you as well. We have a lot of members all over the world. I am sure once your prowess is known your presence will be requested from far and wide. Of course you will need to have your travel and clothing expenses covered."

"That would make me a real whore then." I said with a smile

"Yes my dear. A rich little whore, who will travel the world doing the Lords work. For what better work can you do for the Lord than to keep his servants happy."

We both laughed and I had to admit, the thought of travelling the world and being paid for it was really exciting.

Half an hour later we were sitting down to breakfast. If you hadn't known what had happened the previous night the faces at the table would tell you nothing. If you were there they told a whole different story. Little looks, grins, finger signs and of course the bishop with his hand on my naked pussy. A parting gift he called it when he asked me not to wear any panties. The pink set had vanished, but luckily I had a set of my own with me. The bra was enough though.

As we left the bishop he kissed me on the cheek and blessed me. I really couldn't explain the mood I was in. The only reason I could think of for not feeling in any way guilty was that I was the bishops personal whore. So how could it be a sin. If it wasn't a sin with the bishop it wasn't a sin with the builders. All I had to do now was make sure I didn't 'sin' with Graham for a few days till the welts from the belt had gone completely.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers