Holy Shit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers

Becky jumped off of dad and swallowed my shaft whole, her tongue going nuts all along my length. "God mom your pussy tastes so good!" Becky said as she repositioned her pussy over my lance then eased down onto me. "Oh yeah, now that's a cock I can cum on!"

I looked over at dad's flushed and sweat covered face as he gasped for breath. "You okay dad?"

"I think you are all insane! I'm tired. I'm going downstairs," he said slowly.

"Oh Mandy, I love how you kiss," mom softly said. Then she turned to look at dad and said, "Ralph, I'm moving your things to the guest room so my three lovers can join me in MY room. I know you won't miss anything as you seldom are good for anything other than a quickie."

"Huh? Oh ... okay, if you say so. God Becky, are you alright?" He asked as he moved off the bed.

"What dad? Oh fuck! Oh god Ron, keep fucking me! Oh gosh I'm going to cum! Oh god!! I'm fi...f...fine dad...dy! Oh god Ron, cum in me! Cum in me! YESS!! God that feels so good!"

Becky went silent as she rode me hard throughout the rest of our simultaneous orgasms while I heard the door softly close as dad left the room. She slumped onto my pulsating shaft as her pussy spasmed around me for several more moments. Finally she leaned down til our noses touched and she softly said, "God I love my brother! You really fucked me good! Shit that was a real good one!" We kissed then she just did a nice shoulder roll off of me and flopped onto her back with a satisfied sigh.

"I need cock!" Mandy said petulantly. "How soon can you get that cock into me Ron?"

"Give me five minutes to catch my breath, then I'll fuck the shit out of you."

"God I loved it when you did that! I'll gladly wait five minutes if you promise to really do me that good again!"

Moments later Becky softly said, "Mom, are you hungry yet?"

"No baby, why?"

"Because I've got a nice warm creamy pie for you to eat!"

"Yummy! I'm always hungry for one of those!" Three sets of eyes watched our mom as she slithered between Becky's sexy legs and gently began cleaning my last batch of cum from my sister's red and puffy cunt. No more than two minutes later sis managed to move mom around so they were in the classic sixty-nine position as they both began slurping up whatever juices they could find.

Mandy giggled, "Ooooh yeah, I'm soooo glad they are doing that! Look how hard your cock is again!"

"So I am, you horny wench. I don't know if it's been five minutes but spread those legs and get ready for the fucking of your life! I know it's going to be awhile before I can shoot off another load and this one is all for you!"

Mandy moaned loudly as I thrust home, not stopping until my base crushed her clit between us. Then her moans mingled with those of mom and Becky even as I heard poor old dad get in his car and slowly drive away.

Holy shit I love my new life! The End

********************************* Okay, you can stop now or, if you dare, here is the original ending that got so many of you pissed off. IF you read it now, don't complain about it afterwards.

*********************************

My dad stuttered and gasped at that request so my mom ordered him, "Don't leave her hanging like that Ralph...get up here with us and fuck Becky like that tent in your trousers says you want to."

I guess he still must have been frozen in place because Mandy said in her sexy voice, "Ooo yeah, get up here and fuck Becky and when you finish with her I'll get you hard again and then you can fuck me!"

"Jean?" my dad uttered, still in shock.

"I know you've lusted after Becky for two years now, Paul so just drop your pants and do what you've wanted to do for so damned long!"

I guess that did the trick as I heard clothing being removed and then Becky gasped, "Oh Daddy!" while he grunted as the bed shook as he buried his cock in her pussy.

Moments later I felt mom lean towards Becky and my dad as I heard them kissing each other. After their kiss ended dad asked, "I imagine that after this you will want to fuck Ron when he gets home." Mom didn't say anything as Mandy suddenly came wildly on my face and tongue. I nearly drowned from the juices that poured out of her onto my face but I just lapped them up as fast as I could.

Mandy stopped cumming and just sat there quivering on my mouth as she tried to recover so dad pressed on with his question, "Where the hell is Ron anyway?"

"Harder Daddy," Becky pleaded. "Pound my little pussy, fuck me like you mean it! OH yes!" she went on as the bed shook harder.

Finally Mandy started to roll off of my face just as my mom started groaning that she was going to cum. I dropped my left hand to her clit and rubbed it hard while each of us worked at making both of us cum. Dad looked at me in shock as Mandy slipped off of my face and gasped, "Ron??" as his eyes popped out of his head.

"Hey dad, how's that pussy?" I asked in an effort to remind him that he was currently fucking his daughter so he shouldn't get too mad at mom and I. Then I groaned, "Oh fuck mom, I'm cumming!"

"Yes baby! Give it to me!" mom cried out. Then my first blast of cum shot into her pussy and mom shouted happily, "Oh god I'm cumming! Oh god I can feel your hot cum shooting into me! Oh my baby, I love fucking you!"

Each of us stopped talking and just concentrating on making our orgasms better. Just as my ball's last spasm pumped sperm into my mom I heard Becky gasp, "Oh daddy...I'm going to cum!" Then she screamed as her orgasm washed over her and my dad started pumping her full of cum.

"Fuuuuuuck...I'm cumming Becky!" dad groaned as he filled her with his daddy sperm. The bed shook with each hard thrust as he buried his cock fully within her hungry pussy. Their climaxes finally ebbed and my dad held his body off of Becky as they both gasped for breath. I looked at him and gave him a grin as I raised my right hand as if pledging to something. Dad looked at it then grinned and slapped my hand with his in a high five.

Becky pulled our dad down for a kiss as she thanked him for fucking her so good. "You're...um, you're welcome Becky, although I believe I should be thanking you! Holy shit!" Then dad pulled his wilting cock out of her and sat back on his legs with his feet under him. He looked at mom then at me and finally back to Becky as he tried to cum to grips with how his family had changed.

Mandy reminded him that she was still here as she crawled over to him and stroked his limp dick. "Can I help you with this so you can fuck me?" she asked as she gave him a few strokes. Dad moaned as she leaned down and slurped her tongue around his tip before taking him fully into her mouth and working him like I know she can.

After about fifteen quiet seconds she pulled off of him and smiled at his rock hard cock sticking out from him and said, "That's what I want! Now lie back so I can fuck you!"

Dad gave a weird look even as he moved onto his back and I grinned at him as Mandy straddled him and then guided his prick into her steaming hot pussy. She groaned in joy as dad looked from Becky to me to Mandy to mom, then as Mandy moved up and down his shaft he groaned loudly, "HOLY SHIT!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers