Holy Tollygung Actresses

Story Info
A woman helps her sister with her career.
8.3k words
3.88
18.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

Author's Note: This is a story by reader's request. This reader lives in India and some of the story is more culturally appropriate to that region. This is a 5 part story and all chapters are included in this publication.

*****

Chapter 1

Frustrations grip Indranidebi as she stares at her body in the mirror and the signs of aging cannot be hidden. She still gets compliments, but not as often from the young men that used to linger over her body. Her eyes moved down and went from slight disgust at the lines in her tits, to being happy with the result of her hard work. Her stomach was still flat, which made all those workouts worthwhile.

Getting that major part that will make her the star is getting harder to attain. Her agent keeps promising the stars, but has yet to deliver the chance to play the roles she knows she was born to play. She had spent a lifetime living as close to her dream as she could and still loved acting on stage more than anything else.

They might have been small roles, but even the small ones stood before that audience, just as the greats had done before her. Occasionally, her agent would get her a roe in a movie or series that required her to play the mother to actresses with far less talent than she possessed, but none of the roles paid the bills. Teaching others to dance helped pay the bills, but it was far from that glamourous life she had envisioned in her youth.

Just as her eyes are moving back to looking at all those lines on her tits, to remind her just how much she despises gravity, her sister, Rachanadebi, walks into her room. Her sister was never one for knocking and there was no need to cover up her nakedness. This was not the first time she had been caught looking in the mirror and it wouldn't be the last.

Rachanadebi embraces her from behind. "You need to get dressed. We don't want to be late for the inaugeration."

She pulls herself away from the mirror with one last glance at those damned lines. "No we don't."

As she starts to dress, with her sister's help, she knows her sister is trying to find the right words. There is something she wants to say and being stubborn about her silence. Whatever it is that she is wanting to say will have to wait. The ceremony is far too important to miss and it appears whatever internal battle she is having will have to wait.

Her sister places her hands on Indranidebi's shoulders and looks her in their shared dark eyes. ''Listen, Indranidebi, I have something to tell you, but you have to listen." Her nod was more than enough encouragement to continue. "I know you're a little short this month and I want to help. I know how you can earn more than 30 lakh for half an hours worth of work."

She is stunned into silence at her sister's words. That's more than the highest paid Bengali actress gets for the leading roles, by 10 lakh. There are unwritten rules about actresses finding success in the Bengali film industry, which includes sexual favors for the producer. Had she been invited to the right parties, she would have done so with full knowledge of what would be required.

Her agent had been promising an invitation to those parties for years, but it was far too late now. She would have been more than willing to get on her knees and suck whatever dick she needed to get those roles. Indranidebi knew she was better than any of those stars she saw on the screen, but the time had passed for parties.

The stunned silence wore away and she could find the words. "How is that possible?"

Her dark eyes never left contact with her own. "All you have to do is perform a dance at the Sun Hotel. Do you understand?"

Indranidebi understands perfectly. There was no secret what happened at that place and it would be her shot. Granted, it wasn't the parties her sister had been to, but it was the next best thing. All the dancers that slowly revealed themselves to the most successful men in the industry were all considerably younger than she was.

She smiles, but there is a great deal of doubt in her mind. ''I understand completely. Aren't I little old for the program?"

She smiles and says, "They do a good job with secrecy and not all the rumors are true. The clientele can see those younger actresses anytime they want. Hell, they throw themselves at these men every day in hopes of getting into bed. The truth about the program is very different. The clientele pays a lot of money to see someone just like you. Real acting ability and mature."

I finish getting dressed and laugh at the idea. "Mature. I think I passed that about ten years ago."

She hands her a pair of shoes while her words continue to release themselves from her lips. "You are exactly what they want."

There is no question what her answer will be, but has to give the appearance of something far different to her sister. The money will be of great help and she won't have to worry about not finding roles for a while. Indranidebi also understands this might be her last opportunity to land the leading role.

She looks up at her sister as she places her shoes on her feet. "I need to think about it. I'll tell you tomorrow, alright." She does not wait for an answer. "Promise. Now we have to go."

Chapter 2

Rachanadebi is preparing herself for Bhaiphonta and has been told all of her life just how importance of this moment. In the past, emotionally preparing for the ceremony and prayers to Yamraj was easier than it is this day. Her mind will not reach that point, since it is focused on something very different.

Her 25 year old brother, Jay, is someone she has desired for many years, but always hid it from him. Today, despite the importance of the ceremony, will be the day he finds out. He is not married and has devoted his time to teaching, which makes it easier to have him. Even if her were happily married, it would make no difference to her.

Jay arrives at her home to perform Pranam for his respected Didi, but his eyes cannot focus on anything they should. Rachanadebi has chosen a special saree just for him and there is nothing hidden from his gazing eyes. Her mist touched body adds to the seduction she is already starting.

He is mesmerized by her movements as she slowly spins her body for him. Rachanadebi's eyes move to his crotch and she smiles at the hardness being held back by his clothing. Her large cheeks are presented to him as she slowly bends over just a little, then turns back to see a little drool forming on the corners of his lips.

She knows he has never seen a saree quite like this before on any woman and smiles at the reaction she is getting from him. Jay must have come to his senses from the reddening in his face and attempt to cover his erection. Rachanadebi must have pushed a little to hard with her seduction, since he is heading into a room for privacy to wait for Bhaiphonta.

She quietly follows him to the room where she had taken off her blouse and his eyes are focused on the soaked pits. Rachanadebi has received so many compliments on the hair there and lovely scent that goes with it How many have asked about the perfume she does not wear? None of that matters right now, since the only one that has to enjoy the aroma of her sweat is her brother.

He is breathing in her scent deeply, which permeates the small room and has yet to notice she is there. His hands shake a little as he reaches for her blouse and brings it to his face. Jay jumps a little as Rachanadebi's hands reach his body, but does not pull away.

He is completely lost to the aroma of the blouse as her hands move over his body. His erection is very apparent as her fingers press against his crotch. She releases her touch to face him and smiles as his eyes lock onto her with great desire.

Her hand returns to the hardness he is hiding behind his clothing, while the other starts to explore her pussy through the saree. Jay opens his mouth and presses his tongue to the spot that shows the greatest sign of dampness and his cock is aching for release.

A wicked smile crosses her face as she speaks seductively. "I didn't know you were this perverted, bro?"

He pulls the blouse away from his tongue and tries to find some excuse for his enjoyment. "Now you know my secret. Please don't tell anyone, sis?"

His head drops in shame and she speaks a little more seductively. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Isn't this the day where a sister belongs to her brother?"

He is stunned as she releases her dripping pussy and raises her arm for him. The odor is far stronger and his eyes are fixed on what she has revealed. Rachanadebi knows her armpit is glistening from the sweat and he is at a loss for direction, though his eyes are showing the truth of his desire.

Her words call him back to her face for a moment. "If you like my blouse, you will love the source."

Being unable to contain himself any longer, he presses her tongue to her hairy pit and she sighs from the sensation he is bringing. Her hands playfully press against his hidden manhood and he is searching for sign of the source of what he desires. His hands start to caress her body as his mouth presses firmly against the source of the strange elixir.

Rachanadebi's free hand manages to loosen his pants and free his massive manhood. Her fingers tighten over his shaft and she loves the way he feels. His lips break away from the source and her hand lowers to join the other. Jay reaches out for her tits and they both start to sigh in their shared pleasure.

She glances down to see just how big he is and knows it has to be at least nine inches, which will bring her tremendous pleasure. Jay's hands start to move down her body and presses the saree against her pink lips. As she continues to bring him pleasure, his hands move again, but this time it is to remove the only clothing she is wearing.

Their eyes lock onto each other with the look of lovers and she uses a seductive voice. "Fuck me, Jay. I need you so badly. Please, Jay, fuck me."

While standing together, she feels his manhood start to enter inch by inch and her moans are for him. All nine inches are bringing her to heights of pleasure she has never known and presses her body hard against his. Neither can pull their eyes away and both are losing themselves to this wonderful moment.

His voice is very controlled as he continues to thrust himself inside of her. "Oh my sweet Didi, it's the best gift in my life for the Bhaiphonta. Tell me, dear sister, did you learn to be this good working as a call-girl in the Sun Hotel?"

Rachanadebi knows the secret she has kept from everyone is no longer hidden from her brother. Shame fills her mind as the pleasure continues through her body. Tears start to well in her dark eyes as his pace quickens, which leaves her in an odd state of pleasure and guilt.

She moves her hips to meet his movements and cries out. "I'm a sinner, I destroyed my family's reputation. I am an Asati."

The shame she is feeling adds to the sensation of her body and she tightens as her eyes close tightly. She starts to scream out her release as she grips his shaft. The waves of pleasure and shame crash over her hard and she feels herself press past his cock.

Jay waits for her eyes to open as he continues to move his hips in perfect timing with her body. Feeling her Didi's climax. "No Didi," his voice is filled with sympathy. "Your wrong about feeling any shame. You are part of a very old profession which satisfies people. Oh fuck, you feel so good. There's nothing dirty and sinful at all."

His body is being lifted to new heights as he groans out his release into her. She can feel every twitch inside of her and the aftermath of her orgasm is tremendous. His thrusts get deeper with each shot of white he is giving his sister and her eyes remain locked on his pleasure filled face.

Jay recovers and his eyes open to look lovingly at her. "You're not just some Asati, but a Great Sati. I'm so proud of you. May God bless you so that you can be a great & famous call-girl in Tollygung film society."

His softened shaft slips out of her and she can feel a void inside. Jay bends over to touch her feet and he cannot see the great relief she feels. The sense of shame has lifted, even if it's just a moment, and the sensation of the afterglow is strengthened.

She is ready for the sacred Bhaiphonta and she feels him mark her forehead with the sandalwood. Her delicate hands place the paddy and grass pieces on his head slowly, as tradition dictates. Lastly, she feeds him the sweets and water. Throughout everything, there is a thick tension of desire they have to return to that state of oneness.

His erection has returned and she is moaning out her pleasure as it enters. The void he left is filled again and the pleasure makes any shame impossible. He is matching her thrusts and his tongue searches out the nectar of her armpits. Jay's hands are caressing her tits and her moans are getting louder at their shared pleasure.

She screams out her powerful orgasm. "Oh - h gudmarani Didichoda. I'm cumming. Oh fuck. I'm cumming so hard."

Jay calls out to his sister in a pleasure filled climax. '' Ui - e - e amar khankichudi rendi Didi re tor gudta phank kar re sali, amio dhalchi.''

She is praying to her goddess for her brother as he erupts inside and cries out at the added pleasure he is giving her. Her face twists into a blissful state as the sensation of his release strengthens her own. Time is lost to her completely and the orgasm has overpowered her body completely.

After she can catch her breath, Rachanadebi grabs for a nearby bottle and places it between her legs. As it fills with their shared release, her tonge starts to clean his cock. The flavors she finds are beyond wonderful and the bottle will serve as a reminder of what she just did with her brother.

As she places the bottle aside, Jay reaches for his wallet and withdraws the rupees. "I want you to have this.

Rachanadebi shakes her head and refuses to take a single rupee. "I can't accept that, Jay. What we just did had nothing to do with money. I have always wanted you and that's all this was. I love you, Jay. I don't care what others think about what we just did. Even if I hadn't found the new profession, I would have done exactly as I did."

He looks her in the eyes and she is fighting to hide the tears. "I know, my dear sister, but you must accept the money. You have a pious profession and it would be an insult to refuse. Please, Didi, don't hurt me by refusing it. You can think of it as a gift from a brother to his respected Didi for her sacred profession."

As her fingers grip the rupees, his voice shows all the love in the world for her. "Didi, does Rajuja know?"

She can hide nothing from him. "Like every Bengalee housewife, I worship my husband like a god. How can I accept this profession without his knowledge? Not only is he aware, but is the one that selects my customers. He loves to watch me getting fucked."

Her brother laughs as he hears the last words slip from her beautiful lips. "I always thought there was something off about him. Now I know he's a pervert and that explains a lot."

She smiles at the sound of his laughter. "Yes he is. He likes to watch other Bnaras in my Gud. My Jamaibabu becomes really excited and starts to stroke himself. Once I have been thoroughly fucked, he likes to cum in my mouth.''

Jay is far from disturbed the any of her husband's perversion and his voice shows a sense of eagerness. "That's so fucking hot. I want to join in your session because I have a long cherished dream to be part of a live porn-show."

Rachanadebi smiles lovingly at her brother. "Of course you can. I have a session tomorrow with one of my fans and he wants a threesome. You can both fuck me together."

His eyes start to show a hint of something. "Don't you feel ashamed or to be fucking in front of Jamaibabu? I know he likes to watch, my dear sister. Has he ever asked how you feel about it?"

She smiles to show there is no shame about what she does. "No, my sweet brother, no. It makes me feel excited to know he is watching and very horny. Nowadays I can't even have an orgasm without knowing he's watching me getting fucked."

Rajubabu lets his presence be known to Jay. "Yes, Jay, your Didi is telling you the truth. Just like you are proud to be her brother, I am proud to be her husband. Due to her huge sacrifice, and only because of that, we are able to lead such a luxurious life. Besides, Jay, we fulfill our fantasies everyday. I watched you fuck your sister twice, which is something she has wanted for so long. I recorded everything on my mobile and we are going to watch this tonight.

"One of the few remaining fantasies was real incest. Just as she has wanted you to fuck her for years, I've been wanting to watch just as long. For this, I am grateful to both of you and look forward to watching your session tomorrow."

Knowing their secret has finally been revealed, Rachanadebi's heart fills with joy. Jay has not pulled away from her, which was her greatest fear. Instead, he is willing to continue and she will feel him inside of her again. With tears in her eyes, she does Pranam to her godlike husband.

Her lips cannot contain the smile as her words release the full meaning of everything she is feeling. "Please wait right here. I am coming with some cold beverage for both of you."

Chapter 3

Indranidebi is waiting in her private room at the Sun Hotel. Rachanadebi should have already been there and she hated that her sister was late for everything. The only clothing she could find was the transparent saree and knew she couldn't be expected to act in only that. There was also no script to be found and she was fuming. How could she go on stage without studying her lines?

Rachanadebi opens the door and she scowls at her smiling sister. "Can't you be on time for once in your life?"

Rachanadebi continues to smile and her face is hiding something. "No, dear sister, I can't."

Indranidebi shakes her head in response. "Where's my script and costume?"

Rachanadebi reaches out and squeezes her shoulders gently. "For 30 lakh, you won't need any script."

Indranidebi searches for the secret in her sister's eyes. "Out with it, Rachanadebi."

Rachanadebi's eyes lower just a little and her face is a little flushed. "Alright, my dear sister, the truth is there is no script and only that saree to wear."

Indranidebi's scowl gets a little stronger. "What the hell, Rachanadebi? No script and a saree that won't cover anything. I might as well be naked."

Rachanadebi's dark eyes drop a little further. "I guess I can't wait any longer. The 30 lakh is what you get by fucking whoever pays you. That saree is expected to be worn and nothing else."

Indranidebi cannot contain her anger. "You brought me here to be a fucking whore! How dare you!"

Rachanadebi raises her eyes and her voice has great confidence. "I'm not suggesting anything of the sort." Her sister tries to jump in, but she continues through in spite of the words she is hearing. "A whore doesn't make 30 lakh in half an hour. Nowhere near it. No, sister, this is so much more than that. This is a far higher and noble profession."

Indranidebi is starting to calm. "Is that what you do?"

Rachanadebi smiles slightly and the pride shows in her eyes. "Yes, Indranidebi, it is and I'm making more than any parts I'm being offered. Doing this, I have the respect I deserve. One the sets, that isn't the case and you know it."

Indranidebi shakes her head just a little. "Was this his idea?"

Rachanadebi raises her lips a little more. "My honorable husband is very much involved, but it was my decision. Look, Indranidebi, I know it's a lot to take in, but there is nothing dishonorable about any of this."

Indranidebi looked into her sister's dark eyes to search out the truth. "I know it's honorable and the money is incredible. I just don't know if I can do that."

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers