Home

Story Info
Was he the gardener or her childhood friend?
3.2k words
4.15
32.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kittenliz
Kittenliz
18 Followers

Karlien squeezed Darren's hand he placed almost absent-mindedly on her upper thigh. They just turned off onto the N1 out of Johannesburg.

"Are you sure you want to go home, Karlien," he asked her, momentarily showing her what's under his veneer. She smiled at the way he pronounced her name in his British accent: Carlene, like a proper red neck.

"I have to go see the parents, D," she said, for the millionth time. "I haven't been home for over two months."

He nodded and silence fell in his Mercedes again. He took a swig of his diet Coke, never taking his eyes of the road.

"I haven't seen you for over three weeks, you know," he said pointedly, "and this weekend was not enough."

She laughed. They sure didn't spend too much of it talking, and his left hand was already busy under her skirt again. She spread her legs to give him easier access, although she did not much feel up to it. She would never, and could never, deny him anything.

"What would your daddy say if he knew what a slut you were," he asked cruelly.

"What, Pappa's little princess? A slut? Never," she exclaimed in mock indifference. He knew she hated to be reminded of where she came from. She hated the small conservative Afrikaans town they were headed to. She also hated the Afrikaans university town he had picked her up from on Friday. She started feeling that empty pit in her stomach she got every time Darren dropped her off. Darren saw what she showed on the outside. He saw her apparent amusement. He also sensed her inner turmoil and took pity on her. Taking his left hand out of her slightly soaked pussy, he put it on the steering wheel. He undid his belt buckle and pants.

"Are you telling me you are not a slut? After this weekend," he said with a mischievous smile playing at the corners of his mouth, "you can't fool me anymore. Suck me, my little whore."

Karlien, who had been watching him closely as he undid his clothes, flushed scarlet. She also felt a hot surge go straight to her cunt.

"While you're driving," she asked, resisting for what they both knew was not going to be long. He flashed her a brief warning, conveyed in his eyes. She undid her seatbelt and leaned tentatively over to his side of the car. She looked like she was going to say something and then thought better of it. She dropped lower in the seat, to make sure the passing traffic could not see, and fished out Darren's semi-erect cock. It was an awkward angle for her, but she tried her best to give him the pleasure he demanded. She twirled her tongue snake-like over the tip of his head and down his shaft. She then took him in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down, setting up a steady pace. She felt him stiffen in her mouth until he was fully erect and throbbing in her mouth but he showed no other form of encouragement. Karlien continued her task as the kilometres flashed by, trying to focus only on getting Darren off. She knew it was what he wanted. He wanted neither of them to think of the parting that was to come in maybe half an hour.

A good couple of minutes passed and Karlien's jaw was starting to ache when Darren finally could hold it no more. He was slightly rocking his hips up and down and squirted his come into her mouth. She dutifully swallowed it and licked him clean. When she resurfaced her face was still red. He laughed at her, putting on the indicator as he pulled of to the garage. She was thankful for the break of his presence as he asked her to go and buy them more cold drink. She was also thankful for the cold drink as she licked the last of his salty spunk of her lips. The rest of the drive to her home town was uneventful. She said goodbye to Darren in her driveway, not wanting to alarm her parents with her thirty five year old boyfriend, knowing the fifteen year age difference would shock them almost as much as what she had just been doing in his car. She bit back the tears as he drove away, not once looking back at her.

When she could no longer see his car she spun on her heels and marched towards the front door with determination she did not feel. The prospect of spending a week at her childhood home did not appeal to any part of her. It symbolised everything she tried to leave behind.

As it was Monday morning, Karlien did not even bother to ring the bell. Both her parents would be at work. Her lawyer father would probably not return home until late in the evening, but her mother would be home by three.

She dug out her set of house keys and let herself in. The big house seemed so empty. No wonder her mother had been bugging her to come visit. Now that all four of them had left the house, her parents must feel lonely with all this space.

It looked a lot cleaner than she remembered it too, but then again, Delinah must have just finished cleaning. Sure enough, she found their housekeeper outside the kitchen in the garden, eating the frugal lunch her mother had left her.

"Dumela, Delinah," Karlien called to her, poking her head out of the kitchen door. She greeted the older woman in her native tongue, as was their custom since Karlien was a little girl. Delinah's face split into a cheerful smile, showing her crooked teeth.

"Ahee, dumela mies," she said, waving at her. Then she switched to English.

"You not be home a long time, mies," she chided, "your Mamma miss you."

"I know, Delinah, I have been very busy at school. How have you been doing, though?" Karlien came outside, feeling the hot summer sun of December immediately burning down on her.

"Good, mies. Meneer gave my son Joseph a job. He work here in garden now," Delinah said, smiling again.

"Oh, my father gave Joseph a job? I am glad, he's a good boy," Karlien said, flopping down on the lawn next to the housekeeper.

"Work is hard to find," Delinah said. Karlien could see the lines grooved out on Delinah's black skin. They lived in such different worlds that Karlien could almost not fathom how much meaning that sentence held to the worn out old woman. She merely nodded. Delinah finished her lunch in silence and stood up laboriously.

"I go home now, mies. Sala sentle!"

Karlien smiled up at the kind old familiar face.

"Tsamaya sentle, Delinah."

Suddenly Delinah shouted a string of Tswana sentences that Karlien could not make out in the direction of the garden shed. Karlien twisted her head back to see the young face of Joseph appear. He nodded at Karlien and answered his mother. After she had left he slipped back into the garden shed. She wondered what he could be doing in there, and stood up lazily to go investigate. She sneaked a peak into the dark wooden shed and found him repotting the Malva plant that usually stood next to the front door. She had not even noticed that it was missing.

"Why do you work in here, Joseph," she asked loudly. He jumped and in a second the spade that was a tool the moment before turned into a weapon. Karlien tensed up, but when recognition dawned on his face he broke out into a smile very much like his mother's and continued working.

"I don't want to make a mess on the front porch, Miss," he said in surprisingly good English. Karlien tried to think back to the last time she had seen Joseph. When they were children he and she often played together in the back yard as Delinah worked, but she stopped bringing him along when it was time for Joseph and herself to go to school. They must have been six years old.

"What's with all this Miss shit, Joe? I'm still Linki," she teased. She knew he would never again call her Linki. The innocence of their youth was gone. Adulthood had brought all its prejudices and conventions, which was now as evident as the stark contrast of their skin. Joe simply continued working, not even trying to reply.

Karlien sighed sadly, knowing that her friend Joe was gone.

"I'm glad your working here now, Joe. Delinah was worried for you," she said. He still did not say anything, he just nodded. Karlien watched him work for a while longer and then left in search of lunch for herself.

She brought out her leftover chicken mayo sandwich and salad to the garden. She enjoyed the sun on her skin, and reflecting off the clear water of the swimming pool. Joe was now working in the rose bed underneath her parent's bedroom window. She watched his muscled tall frame from under her lids. Joe did grow up nicely, she though. There was not a bit of fat on him, but then again, Karlien thought as the guilt settled in her stomach, where would the fat come from? His athletic body moved gracefully along as he trimmed the roses.

She thought back to a conversation she once had with Darren. She was cradled in his arms after fucking him.

"Have you ever been with a black man," he had asked her. Karlien had considered her answer to him very carefully. Darren was a racist. Their relationship was not about a lot more than sex. She had shaken her head and replied that she hadn't. Darren would not like the truth, and sometimes, the truth was not entirely necessary. Darren knew Karlien well, and somehow he sensed this.

"That's what I like to hear," he said truthfully. Karlien understood the ambiguity of that very well.

Honestly, she had slept with two altogether different black guys, back when she was in the UK the previous year. It was funny that people who had essentially the same heritage was so completely different. Those guys were so full of confidence in her presence, nothing like how uncomfortable Joe was with her. Welcome back to sunny South Africa, she thought bitterly, the home of apartheid and the religion of rugby.

She remembered how she felt after she and Henry, the Nigerian, had made love in the small living room in the flat in Scotland. She was sick to her stomach, and felt even worse for feeling that way. Her whole upbringing, everything she knew and was taught up and until then cried against what she did. Unfortunately for her tortured mind, she was extremely open-minded and inquisitive, and soon found out that black guys knew how to use their bodies. Henry was the best fuck she ever had. Amadou was even better, and she soon got over the conventions imprinted in her mind.

Now she eyed Joe slyly. She felt her pussy reawakening after Darren had toyed with it earlier, and made a decision.

She quickly gobbled down her lunch and left the plate there on the grass. She moved in long strides towards the pool, feeling Joe look at her from behind. She looked into the water for a second before stripping down to her bra and panties. She smiled to herself as she heard a slight gasp from Joe, now only about four metres away from her. She turned to him. He quickly turned his gaze away and tried to continue on the roses.

"It's very hot, isn't it," she said innocently and dived into the pool. The water splashed in a big arch and drenched all her clothes on the side, as well as Joseph. When her head appeared above the surface, she laughed at Joe, dripping water.

"Hey," he said reproachfully, but he was smiling again. Karlien swam to him and splashed him some more.

"Don't make me come in there," he said, and for a moment the barrier between them was gone. They were just two kids in the back yard.

"Oh ja," she countered and sent torrential rain down on him, splashing the bedroom window. He dropped the clippers.

"That's it," he said, kicking of his shoes and charging at the water. Karlien swam away, but Joe landed next to her with a jump. She screamed and laughed, swimming away to the other side. Joe was faster. He grabbed her and dunked her head underneath the water just like he did when they were younger. Every so often he let her come up for breath, until she said the words. She tried to get away, but Joe held her tightly. She came up for the fifth time, gasping and spluttering.

"You win, Joe, mercy," she cried. He didn't dunk her again, but he didn't let her go either. As Karlien regained her breath she looked into Joe's eyes. She was shocked at what se saw there. He looked old, even though he was smiling. She lifted her hand to his cheek. It was as if she had stricken him. He tensed up, and loosened his grip on her completely. He started wading to the steps.

"Joe," Karlien whispered. Joe turned around and shook his head.

"I need this job, Miss," he said and climbed out of the pool. Karlien got out as well. She went to him. He was leaning down, picking up his shoes.

"Joe," she said, "you won't lose your job." Joe didn't reply.

"Joe," she said very loudly, causing him to stand up and look at her. Her nipples stood out proudly through her thin bra that no longer hid anything. Her panties hugged her shape even more closely that it did before. When he finally reached her face Karlien knew she had him.

"Come inside and let me get you a towel," she said and walked off into the house, looking over her shoulder to make sure he was following. Once inside the bathroom she playfully flicked him with the end of a towel. He smiled again and grabbed another towel in self defence. They had a small war, running around the house and dripping water on the floor. She ran into her bedroom, with Joe on her heels. She jumped on her bed and backed up against the wall, throwing her hands up in surrender.

"You win, Joe, mercy!" Her chest was heaving and her hair clung to her face in strings. Joe, only in his cargo pants, cocked the towel, as if to flick her again. Slowly he let the towel drop to his side as the silence between them became thick. Karlien's eyes was on Joe's clearly defined stomach and the tufts of black hair she could see near his groin. Karlien reached behind her and unclipped her bra. She felt the wet material peel of her skin and fall off, but her eyes never left Joe. He was looking unsure again, but the lust was clear on his face as he saw Karlien's pert full breasts. She hooked her thumbs on the elastics at the side of her panties and shimmied out of them. It too dropped to the bed. Joe's eyes widened when he saw her shaved pussy.

"You win, Linki," he whispered in a tight voice, "mercy." This was his final plea. His eyes begged her to let him go. She simply smiled and sucked her index finger into her mouth. Slowly she trailed it down her stomach to her pussy. Right there in front of Joe, she began masturbating herself, swirling her finger in small circles over her clit. She moaned slightly, and started gyrating her hips. She heard Joe groan also. He stepped out of his pants. This time it was Karlien's turn to stare in awe. Joe's cock was thick, long and ready. He stepped towards her.

"Joe?"

"Yes, Linki?"

"Don't be gentle until I beg for mercy," she said, unable to look at him when she asked this. She was still coming to terms with her kinks herself. Joe made a feral sound and climbed up on the bed next to Karlien. He gripped the hand toying with her pussy and forced it up towards his mouth, licking her fingers clean. With his other hand he grabbed Karlien's hair and forced her down onto the bed. She lay on her back and Joe crouched over her. He lifted her head and snaked his tongue inside her mouth, forcefully. He moved his hips slightly and pumped into Karlien's tight pussy with a fierce stroke. For a second he was still, and then he began his onslaught on her, sliding in and out of her with her grunting heavily beneath him. He took her nipple between his left thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard, then twisting it this way and that. Karlien moaned louder, and moved her hips up and down to meet his every thrust. Joe never missed a beat. For a second Karlien thought of Darren and how he would be almost ready to come now, so she wasn't surprised when he withdrew from her.

Joe was however, nowhere near finished. He went back on his knees and rolled Karlien onto her stomach. She complied as fast as she could, she just wanted his big cock back buried in her pussy. She went on her hands and knees, and within half a second Joe was riding her again. His hands guided her hips as he slammed into her. She felt his balls rocking against her clit with each in-stroke, and felt the pleasure building in her cunt. Joe's hands were on her tits again, twisting, pulling.

He did not slow the pace when she contracted around his cock, making animal noises in her throat as she came. After she came down, he gripped her hair again and pushed her face into the duvet. He stopped fucking her and she felt him spread her ass cheeks. She groaned, but did not say the word Joe knew would stop it, so he continued.

He lined his cock up with her asshole and pushed through her ring slowly. Once inside he gave her ten seconds to get used to his cock and then he started ramming it into her. Karlien cried out with every stroke, waiting for it to feel good again, waiting for the pain to subside. Before long she was meeting his thrusts wildly, clawing at the duvet. Joe sped up his pace. He saw the signs of Karlien getting ready for a climax again and this time he worked to come with her. He reached around to her clit and strummed it while he fucked her ass. Karlien started muttering.

"Oh fuck, yes," she mumbled. She felt his cock twitch inside her. She moved her hips lewdly. Soon the relief she sought washed over her whole body. The feeling possessed her cunt and she shuddered, letting the waves wash over her. Joe cried out too and she felt him spurt his load into her. He collapsed onto her, and they lay like that, breathing heavily.

After a while Joe stood up, and patted Karlien's ass.

"Good to have you back, mies Linki," he said, and gathered his clothes.

"See you tomorrow, Joe," Karlien said sleepily.

"Tomorrow," he agreed and left.

Kittenliz
Kittenliz
18 Followers