Home

Story Info
Cecilia finally submits to the Sir she has been seeking for
3.5k words
4.5
25.6k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The story below is based on my personal experiences with my Sir. Please enjoy! *

Cecilia stumbles down the street, purse clutched in one hand, coat carelessly draped over the other.

I am so late. He is going to be so mad.

Making it to the intersection, Cecilia spots her destination: Roundabout Café. Taking a deep breath to steel her nerves, she strides to the door and yanks it open. She smoothens her skirt and hair, then glances around the coffee shop.

Being a lazy Sunday morning, business at Roundabout Café was rather slow. Cecilia spots an elderly couple in the corner reading the paper together, his hand caressing hers absentmindedly, a hint of a smile etched on his warm face. A group of editors chat quietly but furiously around a table, each on their third cup of espressos. Cecilia bites her lip, feeling a little out of place.

"Cecilia," a deep, sonorous voice jolts her back to the present moment. She traces the voice to a man approaching her, a man wearing a fitted white v-necked t-shirt and an intense, burning gaze.

It's him. Oh god, it's him.

She glances up at him and shivers deliciously, savouring his understated dominance. He towers over her, smiling down at her almost knowingly.

"Sit. I have ordered a cappuccino for you," he states, then turns and strides back to the booth he had previously occupied. Cecilia blinks a few times, a little dazed, then follows him. She slides into her side of the booth, dumping her belongings next to her, then glances up at him.

He sits there calmly and casually, arms folded across his broad chest, the same knowing smirk etched into his handsome face. Her gaze follows up from his lips to take in the light stubble that splatters across his chiselled jaw. He looks fixedly at her, intensely studying Cecilia with amusement. She notices this and flushes a deep red, but she cannot look away from his stare.

His eyebrow cocks up, as he continues to hold the gaze. Cecilia sits across from him, almost hypnotised, not unlike the way a dog might focus on a mouth-watering bone.

She snaps out of this trance when he gently enfolds her hand into both of his.

"Are you okay?" he smirks.

"I – I'm fine. Do I not look it?"

"You look a bit...flushed."

"The heater must be on in here," she whispers, captivated.

"It's nice to finally meet you in the flesh, Cecilia. I was beginning to think that you decided to not show up – "

"I'm sorry I'm late, I got lost - "

"It is our first time meeting, so I will let your tardiness go. Did you sleep well?"

Taken aback by his sudden change of topic, Cecilia hesitantly mutters, "I slept fine, why?"

"Just curious," he smiles, the warmth reaching his eyes.

How mercurial.

Cecilia notices for the first time the cup of cappuccino sitting in front of her and reaches with her other hand to take a slow sip, letting the warm liquid slowly slide down her throat.

Two can play at this game.

She licks the foam off her upper lip with her tongue sensually then casually asks, "So when did you get into BDSM?"

His eyebrows shoot up and the smirk returns to his face.

"Being in control has always been a core part of my identity. Being a Dom just allows me to exert this authority and control in a sexual context, which lends itself to being in control in real life. It's a win-win situation," he explains.

"So you've been doing this for a long time now."

"That would be an eloquent way to put it, yes. However, I am looking for something different, something more long term nowadays."

Surprised, Cecilia says, "That's what I'm looking for as well. I sort of spent the past few months flitting between play partners and it honestly made me pretty unhappy. I know I'm probably less experienced than most of the people you might play with, but I know that I want something more...intimate. It's difficult to give yourself to somebody and become completely vulnerable when there isn't any stability in who you are submitting to."

"Yes," he agrees, "it would be the same for me, just from the Dom aspect. You can't really exert total authority over multiple people that you see every now and then and just expect them all to become yours."

"This conversation got pretty deep pretty quickly!" Cecilia lets out a giggle, her free hand covering her mouth.

"Hmm...that was your intention, wasn't it?"

Her cheeks turn a light pink and she bites her lip.

"What are your safe words and hard limits?"

It was her turn to raise her eyebrows, but she clears her throat and explains, "I'm comfortable with the traffic light system, yellow being 'slow down' and red being 'stop'. My hard limits would include anal, fisting, cutting, blood, permanent marking, water sports and death."

"Death?" he lets out a booming but friendly laugh.

"You've got to be comprehensive!"

"Don't worry, I'll make sure death won't be part of our sessions," he says teasingly.

"What are you fetishes then?" she asks boldly, beginning to get comfortable with him.

"Fetishes, fetishes. The main thing I'm into right now is orgasm control and denial, there's something intoxicating about controlling somebody's right to something so...primal and almost selfish. Apart from that, the bigger ones include bondage, candle wax and spanking. I would like to try collaring somewhere down the line, but that would hopefully be with a longer term submissive."

"You literally just listed my main fetishes..." Cecilia breathes.

He cocks his head to one side, studying her with interest.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" he suggests, "I live just two streets over."

Normally, Cecilia would have thrown the cup of cappuccino into the face of any man who proposes this. But this time feels...different. She feels a sort of connection with him that is unique, something that definitely stirs from deep down inside of her.

"Let's go," she decides, her breath a little shaky.

He stands up still holding her hand, grabs his coat, and then nods for her to do the same. Cecilia manages to pick up her purse and coat, then stands up on weak knees. He puts a protective and strong arm around her small shoulders, and she breathes in his manly scent as she snuggles up into his neck.

"You fit perfectly into me," he remarks while steering them out of the coffee shop and back out onto the mid-morning quiet street. They stroll down the street in a comfortable silence, enjoying the light patter of rain falling on the curb.

Cecilia turns to look up at his face, which is relaxed yet has an air of authority to it. She shivers a little and hides a smile. He peers down at her and grins, tightening his grip around her shoulders to press her into his toned torso and then kisses her on the head.

He's so...nice. This is weird.

Before she realises, they had stopped outside an apartment block.

He spins her to face him and says, "This is my place. It's up to you if you would like to come up."

Cecilia studies him, searching his eyes. Nothing other than sincerity and trust showed, as his gaze once again burns into her. Again, she cannot look away.

"Yes, would you please show me around?"

He smiles and kisses her on the forehead.

"Of course."

He opens a series of doors and leads her up several flights of stairs to his apartment. Cecilia's heart raced as she followed him into his apartment, a spacious loft welcoming her. She looks around and takes in the framed photographs and books that lie strewn all over the place. He comes up behind her abruptly and hugs her from behind, showering Cecilia's neck with kisses.

She melts into his embrace and relaxes, his large and strong frame enveloping her much smaller counterpart. He moves them to the couch, himself sitting down while she stands trapped between his legs.

"Strip to your panties, Cecilia, but keep eye contact," he firmly commands, his gaze not leaving hers.

"Erm...okay."

She settles her gaze onto his, but quickly flickers down to his chest.

"Eye contact, Cecilia. That's one."

"You're so intimidating," she whispers as she shimmies her skirt down her legs.

Kicking off her shoes in one swift motion, Cecilia weakly looks into his eyes while he looks right back in bemusement. Lifting the bottom of her top, Cecilia can't handle any more of the intensity and glances down to her hands.

"Focus. That's two."

Nervously, she removes her shirt, standing in front of him in just her bra and panties. She can't help but feel a bit self-conscious as she can feel him stare hungrily down her body.

"That's three, Cecilia. I can see you looking away," he smirks.

Cecilia bites her lip and unbuckles her bra, letting it fall down to the ground. She now stands between his legs, soft and naked apart from her blue panties.

"Good girl," he whispers while reaching a hand up to stroke the side of her left thigh. Her skin stands to attention at his caress, as she feels herself relax.

"Four. You really need to focus, Cecilia."

Panicking, Cecilia lifts her gaze back up to his.

"I'm sorry," she apologises.

He looks at her expectantly.

"...Sir," she adds.

He smiles and nods with his eyes closed, "That's better."

She bites her lip nervously but she is not scared. This man sitting in front of her...she can physically feel his dominance washing over her, and although she is intimidated, she feels relaxed, she feels right.

"This will be our first session, so I do not want to push you too hard. We will be learning each others' bodies, and so I would like you to remember your safe words. What are they?"

"Yellow and red," she says quickly.

Again, he looks at her expectantly.

"Sir!"

Get it together, Cecilia.

"Hmm...that's six. We're going to play a game. Come here."

He spins her around to face the wooden coffee table.

"Wrists out in front of you."

She does as she is told and he takes a long length of red rope to expertly bind her wrists in front of her.

"Were you a boy scout?" she asks.

"I just like my rope," he countered with a glint in his eye. He checks the restraint to ensure that it is not too tight.

"You are to tell me if you feel any coldness or numbness in your hands, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Sir."

"Sir!"

"That's seven, Cecilia. We're going to have some fun now," he chuckles.

A blindfold is produced from a drawer and placed over Cecilia's eyes, effectively bringing her into darkness. She is then bent over the coffee table until her elbows rest comfortably on it, the height of the table being so that Cecilia's ass sticks up and out vulnerably.

Cecilia feels a die being placed in her hand.

"You are to roll this die seven times. It will stay on the table, failure to do so will result in consequences. The number that you roll will correspond to an activity. If you roll a one, it will be a bare bottom spanking with my hand. A two or three, the belt. A four, the whip. A five or six will be 45 seconds of tickling. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"That's eight. You may begin."

Right as Cecilia lifts her arms to drop the die, she feels his fingers probing her wetness, and then two expert fingers thrust deeply into her dripping cunt.

"Oh, and no cumming."

Fuck, I'm not going to survive this.

As Cecilia bucks against his primal exploration of her sopping wet cunt, she finally reaches her eighth roll, yielding yet another six.

"Good girl. Your results are two twos, a three, two fours, and three sixes."

"But Sir, I'm terribly ticklish, I'll be kicking and screaming – "

"And which part of that would be disincentive?"

Panting heavily and on the very edge of release, Cecilia's fate of the evening washes over her.

"Remember your safe words."

He guides her to lie down on the sofa, then sets a timer.

"You rolled three sixes, so that equates to two minutes and 25 seconds of tickling."

"Sir, please - "

"And you will be quiet throughout, what will the neighbours think?" he chuckles and then shoves the panties he had taken off of her halfway throughout rolling the die into Cecilia's mouth.

It was the longest two minutes and 25 seconds Cecilia had ever experienced. She had also never arched her body into such extreme forms to escape tickle torture, as she continues to squirm even after he is finished.

Before she is allowed even ten seconds of relaxation, he picks her up and bends her over the arm of the sofa. The gag is taken out of her mouth.

"Remember your safe words, I do not want to hurt you too severely. You will receive four spankings by hand, six by belt and eight by the whip. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," finally too tired to fight back and just accepted.

"Good girl."

Almost immediately, his large and strong hand strikes her right ass cheek, catching her surprise.

Whack.

"Count. Say 'thank you, Sir' after each one."

"One, thank you Sir."

Whack.

"Two, thank you Sir."

Whack.

Squirming, Cecilia manages, "Three, thank you Sir."

Whack.

"Four, thank you Sir."

"You see, that wasn't so bad, now was it?"

"No Sir."

Still blindfolded and bent over the arm of the sofa, Cecilia could only guess that he had walked off a bit. Her guesses were confirmed when she heard the heavy snap of the belt between swung into the pillar. She cringed and jerked her body, twitching from the impact that never hits her.

"I want you to count again."

"Yes, Si – "

Smack.

The first bite of the heavy, leather belt snaps nastily against her already warm ass. She arches her back and cries out a little from the impact.

"One, thank you Sir."

Smack.

"Two, thank you Sir."

Smack, smack, smack.

Cecilia cries out at the quick succession and the nastiness of the bites against her tender skin.

"Five, thank you Sir."

Then silence. She cannot feel his presence behind her anymore, nor can she sense the whereabouts of the belt. Suddenly, she hears the crack of the belt hitting against a pillar a few metres away. She flinches involuntarily.

A few tantalising seconds later –

Smaaaaaaack.

Cecilia jerks forward, feeling the welt forming on her already bruised ass.

"Six, thank you Sir," she whispers hoarsely.

"Good girl."

She breathes heavily, feeling the pain wash over her sensitive skin. Cecilia feels his strong hand take hers.

"I need to know that you are still with me. Squeeze my hand if you can hear me."

After a few seconds, Cecilia squeezes his hand softly.

"I'm going to continue with the whip now. There will be eight strikes, and I want you to count again. You're doing incredibly."

"Thank you, Sir."

I can't do this. I can. I can't.

She can hear him stroll around the room confidently, cracking the whip against the furniture. Silence washes over her bruised body, as she pants and tries to take deep breaths.

His warm hand caresses her swollen ass cheeks, tapping gently.

Crack.

"One, thank you Sir!"

Crack, crack.

"Three! Thank you Sir!"

Cecilia begins to sob as she cries out the count. The pain of the spanking provides a cathartic release for the small girl, who flinches involuntarily in preparation of the remaining whips.

Craaaaaaack.

She bites her lip and cries out loudly.

"Four," she pants, "thank...you, Sir!"

I can't.

Crack.

Twenty minutes later, Cecilia has endured until the last whipping of the night.

"Last one, Cecilia, I'm so proud of you."

Cecilia drapes limply across the arm of the sofa, breath shallow and eyes closed. She is deep in subspace as nothing else matters to her at that moment except for accepting his dominance.

Crack.

The impact of the last strike brings her to a jolt, as she savours the ringing effects of the crack.

"Eight...thank you, Sir," she whispers, knees going weak, finally giving into the vulnerability.

He catches her before she cripples onto the ground into a sobbing mess, his voice soft and cooing.

"You were amazing, Cecilia. Come," cradling her in his arms, he carries her up the stairs to his bed. He undoes her restraints and blindfold, then throws it all aside. She lies on his bed, dazed, completely exposed...but she was neither afraid nor intimidated anymore.

"Shhh, I am so proud of you, you were incredible," he whispers in her ear. She feels his arms around her and then his weight being shifted to one side so that he now lies on top of her, framing her small body protectively.

"You did so well, I'm here, and you're right here with me," he murmurs, showering her face and neck with small kisses.

She blinks up at him, then leans into his ear and mutters, "Fuck me, Sir, please..."

Slightly taken aback, he lifts his head to instead be captivated by the burning desire in her gaze, the pure need to be used evident. Reaching into the bedside table, he grabs a condom and expertly puts it over his throbbing cock with one hand, the other never stopping the caress all over her body.

He kisses her deeply right as he thrusts the entirety of his cock into the wet folds of her cunt, grunting as her tightness grips his throbbing member.

"Ohhhhh, Sir...you fill me up so well, please fuck me..." she pleads, eyes closed and completely surrendering to the animalistic heat and pounding.

"You are mine, you are my property. Your little cunt and mouth are mine to use and to take whenever and wherever I want," he grunts, grabbing her slim wrists and holding them above her head, effectively pinning her underneath him.

"Please Sir, please use and fuck me hard," she moans, bucking against his body. He was right, she does fit perfectly into him.

He quickens his grinding, then suddenly flips her over and pushes her head into the bed so that her ass sticks up into the air, all the more accessible to his merciless pounding. One hand pushes her head into the bed, whilst the other slaps her ass almost to the beat of his thrusts.

"Sir...Sir...this feels so good," she nearly screams, her cunt gripping tighter and tighter around his thick, juicy cock. She is on the brink of release.

"Sir! Please, may I cum? Please!" she shouts, the carnal lust breaking her voice.

"Cum for me, my little slut, cum now!" he roars, speeding up his fucking. He grabs her hips with both hands and thrusts long and hard into her dripping hole.

Her body seizes up as her cunt clenches around his cock, wave after wave of her intense orgasm washing all over her body. Heart pounding, toes curling and squirming underneath him, Cecilia basks in the deliciousness of the pent up release, savouring the intensity of the orgasm.

His pounding comes almost to a stop, as he quickly flips her over yet again and starts to jerk his cock. He throws his head back and growls deeply as his jerking gets more frantic, until a final grunt signifies his own release.

Ropes and ropes of thick, hot cum spews out from his cockhead, painting a portrait on Cecilia's tits, stomach and face. She gazes up at him smiling softly, and licks some of the cum off of her lips. Panting hard and feeling satiated, Cecilia reaches a hand up to stroke his face, as he slumps down next to her, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"You're mine now...all mine," he pants, kissing the top of her head.

Cecilia can't help smiling, as she snuggles into him.

"Sir?"

"Yes, little one?"

"Thank you for today."

"You are very welcome," he says while chuckling.

"Are you my Dom now?"

He kisses her forehead and murmurs, "I'd very much like to be, yes."

"Why do I get a feeling that there is a 'but' that follows?"

"There is no 'but', it's that simple."

12