Home 02: Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our son," Tara corrected quietly.

Nora glanced briefly at the woman before turning her full attention to the little boy. "Hi, Will. You can call me Nanna. That's what my other grandchildren call me." He forced a smile but couldn't find his voice. Nora ruffled his hair. "Raegan, why don't you take Will up to the toy room? I'll fix some tea." She linked her arm through Tara's. "Tara will help me, won't you, dear?"

"Y-yes, of course," Tara stammered, her eyes darting nervously to Rae who simply smiled in assurance. She allowed Nora Hall to lead her to the kitchen and attempted to help, but Nora pushed her away, urging her to sit down and rest.

"You must be very special," she said as she went about preparing the tea. "Raegan has never brought home a girl before."

"Not even Jamie?" Tara asked in wonder.

"We knew Jamie, of course. We met her when we traveled to Nashville. We talked to her on the phone, but Raegan never brought her home." She paused in fixing the tea with a frown. "I don't suppose you can have caffeine, in your condition. Would you rather have some juice or milk or water?"

"Juice would be nice," Tara mumbled, thinking about the fact that Rae had never brought a girlfriend home before. "I adore your daughter, Mrs. Hall. She had made a huge difference in my life these past few months."

"I knew at Christmas that Rae was seeing someone new. I didn't think it had gotten quite so serious, but I can see in her eyes that you are very special to her. I don't remember her ever glowing the way she did when she introduced you." She handed Tara the glass of juice and patted her stomach, sensing Rae behind her. "Now, I know my daughter is very charming and talented, but I don't think she's responsible for this little one."

Tara laughed softly. "Ma!" Rae exclaimed from the doorway. "Are you being too nosy? Honey, don't pay any attention to her."

"It's all right, baby," Tara assured, running her fingers over her belly. "My husband died in August," she answered. "But this child won't be raised by a single parent. I've seen Rae with Will. My children will have an excellent second parent."

"It's about time you gave me grandchildren," Nora scoffed. "And a grandson to boot. All of Lacy's children are little girls. What are you expecting, dear?"

"We've decided not to find out," Tara answered. "I want Rae to be surprised."

Rae slid her arm around her lover and gently nuzzled her cheek, relieved to feel Tara's muscles relaxed beneath her hand. They kept up the playful banter until Nora had her first opportunity to be alone with her daughter. Only then did she fix Rae with a wary look. "What have you done?"

Rae cocked her head at her mother in question as she helped prepare supper. "What do you mean, Ma?"

"She's recently widowed and pregnant, Raegan. What were you thinking, making her fall in love with you? I'm not even sure you are over Jamie."

"She seduced me," Rae answered. "I know you'll find that hard to believe, but I had the exact same doubts. I tried to stay away from her, but she came to me."

"Be careful with that girl. She's special. I don't want to see you hurt her."

"I'm the one with it all on the line, Ma. In six months or a year, Tara could suddenly decide that she was wrong. She could decide that she was vulnerable and lonely and I was a safe choice but that the lifestyle and I are not what she wants. If that happens, all I'll be able to do is let her go."

"You know what a tough road this is."

"I know," she answered softly. "I've told her. She found out today. She told her parents."

"So, that's why she looked like a terrified lost lamb when she walked into this house. That's why you brought her here."

"I knew you would accept her, Ma. I wanted her to see that not everyone would be like her parents." There was a brief silence as they both continued to work. "I'm happy, Ma. I thought I loved Jamie, but what I felt for her during the entire seven years we were together is nothing compared to what Tara makes me feel."

Nora Hall sighed softly as she finished her task. She fixed her steady eyes on her daughter. "I've never interfered with your romantic life, Raegan. Your father and I have done our best to accept your lifestyle. You never brought Jamie home. You never brought any girl home, until now. Your heart is on your sleeve, little girl."

"I know, Ma," Rae answered softly. "But I can't help myself. I couldn't stop loving her if I tried right now."

Later that night, as Tara tucked Will into bed, Rae sat on the couch thinking about her mother's assessment of her relationship. She could not deny that she was head over in heels in love with Tara Myers, but what would that do to her if Tara suddenly decided that she had made a mistake. She had been lonely when Jamie had left, but if Tara decided to leave, would it be too difficult to remember to breathe again?

Tara quietly shut Will's bedroom door and moved easily across the room. She sat down on the couch next to Rae. Rae automatically opened her arm and Tara lay across her lap. Rae smiled down at her small lover, using the tip of her finger to trace the girl's features. "You've been quiet all evening," Tara said as she danced her fingers up and down Rae's forearm.

"I've just been thinking," Rae answered. "You know that your parents aren't going to be the only ones who react the way they did today, don't you?"

Tara sighed wearily. "I don't care how strangers react, baby."

"What if your parents never accept you?" Rae asked with a touch of harsh desperation in her voice. If Tara was going to back out of their relationship, it was best that it happen now, before she upset Will's world by moving to Nashville and making them a family.

"Then it's their loss, sweetheart. They lose me and Will and the baby." Tara shifted a little, sitting up and laying her hand on the side of Rae's face. "I'm not going anywhere, Rae." She leaned forward and pressed her lips firmly to her lover's. "I love you. You can't get rid of me now. Will and I, we belong to you."

Rae smiled, marveling at the way that Tara seemed to read her mind. They were connected on such a deep level that Rae knew their relationship had to be right. She leaned down, pressing her lips to Tara's, the kiss warm and loving. Rae teased Tara's lips apart and dipped her tongue into the warm cavern, connecting them physically. Their tongue entwined in a mirror of their soul. Rae's tongue moved behind Tara's teeth and the tip dragged along the roof of her mouth.

Rae's teasing tongue sent shivers racing through Tara's body. She moaned softly and shifted, laying her arm behind Rae's head to hold her closer. Rae kept one arm around Tara's shoulders, cradling her lover in her lap. The other hand began roaming over the woman's supple body. She pushed Tara's shirt up, over the round belly that contained their child, and played with the receptive nipples straining against the satin of the bra.

The kiss did not stop as Rae's hands worked into the waistband of Tara's pants. She bit and nibbled against Tara's lips. She sucked on the lower lip, rubbing her tongue over it as her fingers brushed against Tara's intimate opening. Her fingers moved lightly against Tara's slit, teasing as the pads of her fingers rubbed the soft skin.

Tara moaned softly into Rae's mouth as her fingers pushed a little deeper. "You're wet," Rae whispered when she broke the kiss. They were both breathless. Rae's mouth did not stay steady long. She immediately began licking and kissing Tara's arched neck.

A blush touched Tara's cheeks at Rae's intimate proclamation. "Always, with you," she answered, her voice heavy with passion. She shuddered as Rae's fingers slid deeper, her hips lifting in welcome.

Rae slipped from beneath Tara, leaving her girlfriend lying on her back on the couch. Rae moved over Tara, tongue and lips moving against Tara's swollen stomach as her fingers curled into the waistband and began tugging the pants down. Tara helplessly lifted her hips, unable to do anything but give Rae full control. Rae's mouth followed Tara's pants. She pressed soft kisses to Tara's full hips, nuzzling her face in the peach curls on her mound. She blew softly on the slick line guarding her lover's opening and Tara cried out in surprise, lifting her hips in invitation.

Rae kissed the center of Tara's mound. She extended her tongue and moved it along the opening, sweeping up and down as Tara twisted in an effort to force Rae deeper. Rae took her time, keeping her distance and keeping control despite Tara's whimpering. "Please," Tara begged. "Oh, Rae, please."

At her pleading, Rae responded. She pushed her tongue deeper, still moving up and down, scooping the tangy moisture onto her tongue as her teeth scraped against Tara's sensitive outer lips. Her tongue explored in circles, each rotation smaller until she was making slow journeys around Tara's swollen nub. Tara's hips began jogging up and down, trying to force Rae's tongue to contact her clit.

Rae maintained the pace of her attack. She moved her tongue deeper, slipping it slowly into Tara's opening. She curled her tongue and she thrust to her lover's core, and then fattened it once deep inside. Tara grunted with her fingers tangled in Rae's hair. Rae's tongue began moving, wiggling up and down before she started driving it in and out. Her nose bumped Tara's button as she developed a steady, maddening rhythm. Tara moaned and whimpered as she thrashed beneath Rae's ministrations.

Her responsive skin, tender from her pregnancy, had Tara cresting quickly. She arched and cried out softly, conscious of Will in the next room. Rae did not stop. Her tongue continued its maddening work, plunging deeper and deeper as she worked faster on pushing her lover to the top. She shrugged away as Tara's hands attempted to pull Rae up in an effort to reciprocate the pleasure.

Rae moved her tongue back to Tara's clit, rubbing against it rapidly, lapping hungrily as she pushed Tara higher. Tara's hands tore at Rae's hair and her nails scratched her lover's back as Rae continued her unrelentless pursuit. Tara collapsed as Rae's attack intensified, her muscles clenching tightly as she spiraled into sweet oblivion.

Rae smiled as she listened to Tara panting in an effort to recover. In the bliss that surrounded them, she couldn't allow herself to think about Tara ever changing her mind about her love. They were knit together as one. Rae couldn't imagine a world where that was not the absolute truth.