Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

"Ok...ok, stand down." He said giving into her threat. "I didn't exactly see you masturbating," he began.

"Ah huh...just as I thought. I was always too careful doing it to let either you or Danny catch me at it," she said smugly, but candidly, interrupting him.

"But I did see that one boy....ah, Sheldon, Shannon...whatever the hell his name was anyway..."

"Sherman?" Kathy stammered, surprised.

"Yeah! That's it! Sherman! Anyway, I came home late from football practice. I knew mom and dad were out for the evening, and saw Sherman's car sitting in the driveway. I didn't think too much about it cause he was over most of the time anyway. But that's when I heard the two of you talking around back of the house. It was dark, so I snuck around the side of the yard hiding in the lilac bushes where I knew you'd never see me. And there the two of you were, sitting on that old sofa behind the house. You. playing with Sherm's dick, and he, well he had his hand down between your legs."

"God...I'd almost forgotten about that," Kathy admitted. She burst into laughter a moment later. "I didn't know it at the time either, after all I really didn't have much to compare it to, until I saw you by that tree, anyway. But he had about the smallest cock I've ever seen. But like I said, at the time it was the only one I'd seen, or even touched for that matter. In comparison with yours, he looked like an eight year old kid!"

Mark was once again embarrassed. The fact that his sister was obviously envisioning the size of his prick in comparison to Sherman's was a little unnerving. Especially when he felt his cock twitch reminding him of that fact.

"Well, listen sis, it's getting late and I really need to take a shower before turning in. Maybe we'd better table this discussion for another time," he suggested, begging off before things got too carried away. Kathy glanced down towards his crotch for some reason, unexpectedly. Perhaps she'd just realized she had been remembering what his penis had looked like, or perhaps she'd remembered the incident in the car driving home. Whatever the reason was...she looked. And when she did, she saw the front of his bell-bottoms was bulging out once again.

"Maybe you'd better," she said grinning. "And make it a cold shower."

Even with a raging hard-on, Mark leaned over kissing his sister on the cheek. "Maybe you should too!" he said, winking at her teasingly.

"Nah...I like masturbating," she responded throwing him a look that said she was half serious. "Helps me to relax, helps me sleep," she said turning, walking away before he could say anything further. "Good night Mark," Kathy said without turning around to look at him as she headed down the hallway towards her bedroom.

"Good night, sis," Mark replied, slipping his hand down the front of his pants readjusting himself. "Fucking uniform," he added silently.

#

The shower felt good. Mark didn't exactly take a cold one, but as he stood beneath the lukewarm water, he thought back on the intimate conversation he had had with his sister. The fact that he'd found it arousing didn't bother him nearly as much as when he found himself day dreaming about so simple an act as watching Kathy removing Danny's clothing. He hadn't really seen anything either, aside from seeing Danny in nothing more than her bra and panties, but even that image caused him to immediately become erect.

"Get a grip Mark," he chastised himself silently. "She's your sister!"

Before he was tempted into doing anything about his rapidly hardening penis, Mark turned off the shower, stepping out and immediately toweling off prior to going to bed.

He turned off the light next to his bed stand slipping in between the cool crisp sheets. In a way, it was nice being home again, though he wished it had been under better circumstances. Mark had always slept naked his entire life, except on board ship where he'd always worn his boxers at least. A fact that hadn't allowed him to sleep as soundly or as comfortably as he would have preferred. Just the feel of the sheets clinging to his body felt good. Already aroused anyway, Mark reached down clasping his prick. He hadn't masturbated in months. Something you simply didn't do, or couldn't do, aboard ship. As he lay in the darkness slowly fondling himself, he fought the images that came to him, the vision of his younger sister, memories of watching Kathy and Sherman in the backyard. Mark had masturbated simply for release, stress relief as he'd called it without necessarily entertaining fantasies. He began concentrating simply on the sensations, trying to ignore the forbidden thoughts that kept trying to push their way through his emotional defenses. Concentrating as hard as he was, he barely heard the sound of his bedroom door opening, would have ignored it completely in fact as just another fantasy trying to push through, had he not then heard the sound of his younger sister's voice.

"Mark...Mark. Are you asleep?" he heard Danny calling out to him.

"Danny?" Mark froze, his hand still firmly placed around the shaft of his firm, thick cock. He was suddenly grateful for the darkness and for the sheets that protectively covered him.

Standing in the doorway of his bedroom he could just make out the faint silhouette as she stood there in the gray darkness. "Are you ok? Is anything wrong?" he asked sitting up.

"I can't sleep. Woke up...bad dreams," she almost stuttered. "Don't want to be alone anymore," she managed to say finally. "Can I come in and sleep with you?" she asked.

Her request wasn't really out of the norm. They had in fact slept in the same bed together in times past. Danny had never gone to Kathy with that request, the bond between Mark and his sister that much closer than hers with Kathy.

"I'm naked," he said warningly, very much aware of his hardened cock which he only then took his hand off of.

"So am I," Danny said, stepping into his room, immediately running over towards his bed, jumping in before he could say another word to her about it.

"Danny, I'm not sure this is a very good idea," he told her as she slipped in beside him, moving over to press her flesh against his, cuddling.

"Why? You afraid something might happen?" she asked teasingly.

Mark wanted to scream out the word "YES"! Yes...he was afraid, afraid because of all the thoughts that had been swimming around inside his head. Yes, because of the images of his sisters. And yes, because he'd had this fantasy before, Danny coming to him in the night...naked.

"No," he answered simply. "But it's been a while since we've, since we've done this. We're both grown now...you've changed, I've..."

The sound of his sister's soft snoring told him that his words had fallen on deaf ears. Even so, Mark tried to place a little more distance between them, edging away so that the searing heat of his sisters soft body wasn't pressing so directly against his own. In her sleep however, she sought him out, moving even closer against him, if that were possible. Once again the direct contact, this time in the flesh, of her firm pointed breast resting comfortably against his ribcage while his tormented cock throbbed painfully.

Mark placed his hand around his sister's shoulder. She snuggled, settling in comfortably within his arms embrace. His needs, wants, desires, still bubbling hotly just below the surface. But it was his sister's needs that were more important now, far more important and necessary than his own. There would be another time for self-satisfaction, certainly not now...not holding on to his naked sister the way he was. Mark finally closed his eyes, listening to the soft gentle sounds of his sister's easy sleep, eventually drifting off as he did.

#

Mark dreamed. In his dream, the sensation of touching, being touched was very real. He was only vaguely aware of a presence, indistinguishable as to who it was, or even where he was. But it was unimportant. Only the excitement, building, escalating in a slow procession of sensations that fired every nerve ending within his body like water droplets dancing on a hot skillet. It had been a long time, a very long time since he had touched a woman, let alone touched a woman's breast in the way he was doing now.

In his mind, Mark could see the beautifully sculptured breast, soft...alluring. A gorgeous pink-capped nipple decorating it, hard stiff nubbins of sensitive flesh that he rolled gently between his fingers. The tender soft mewlings, the woman he held telling him of her pleasures, begging him for more, capitulating, surrendering to his caress. He felt her hand guiding him. In his dream, he followed. Walking momentarily behind her when she stopped, pulling his hand down between her legs. Mark felt the liquid silk of her sex as she guided his fingers inside her, holding his hand, placing it atop her mound, holding it in place. He probed her inner reachings, marveling at the heat, warmth, and depth of her hidden secrets. Even the fragrance of her passions stirred the sensations of smell, inflaming his desire for her even more than he'd already been experiencing.

Mark felt the touch of her tiny small hand encompass him. Shivers of unbridled pleasure searing his manhood, reawakening the burning embers that had lain smoldering nearly forgotten. All of which now burst alive with renewed flame, hunger and need. But it wasn't his need...his desire to be quenched here. It was hers. A hunger far greater than his own. Mark quickened the caress of his softly stroking fingers, delighted in the sudden unexpected, yet welcomed passion that greeted him. Succumbing to him, vulnerable, submissive, totally trusting, he pleasured her, listening to the sound of her climax as she came for him, knowing that she was once again safe.

"Oh Mark...Mark." He heard his name being called as though from out of a rolling fog, somewhere off in the distance, she called to him again. "Mark...Mark."

"Danny?" Mark called out seeking the direction, the sound of her voice, wondering where in the shrouded murkiness she stood, seeking him, wondering where she was.

"I'm here Danny...I'm right here for you," he heard himself saying. He sensed her acceptance, felt the assurance somehow through the fog, that she had found him, found her comfort from his presence, even though he as yet could not see her.

"I always knew you would be," he heard the whisper of her voice carry off through the night. "I always knew you would be there for me."

#

It was the smell of fresh roasted coffee that awoke him. Mark dreamt, rather imagined seeing a steaming mug of coffee sitting on the kitchen table. It seemed so real, smelled so wonderfully delicious. His eyes popped open immediately. He remembered another dream too. He looked quickly over to the side. Danny was gone. He didn't remember her leaving, or when it could have been that she had left. "Was that a dream? Or just my imagination?" Mark wondered aloud to himself. "Had to have been a dream," he decided finally. "But damn...it sure seemed real," he said, standing up out of bed. "Shit!" he added just as quickly, remembering that he had left his duffle bag sitting outside in the trunk of the car. He had nothing to wear at the moment except for his dress blues, and he wasn't about to put those on just to walk down the hall to the bathroom. He'd taken most of his civilian clothes with him, those he had room for, of course. And the rest he had either given away or had thrown out. Mark put his boxers on once again, along with his white tee shirt. "Guess this will have to do until I can get my bag," he thought to himself, heading out the door of his bedroom down the hall to the bath in order to pee.

When he arrived at the bathroom, the door was closed. The sound of the running water met his ear as he stood there listening. Knocking, he called through the door. "Danny? Kathy? How long you going to be in there? I've really gotta pee!" he questioned anxiously.

"So come in and pee!" Danny shot back at him. "The doors not locked, just don't flush until after I get out," she told him sternly.

Once again it was another old memory. He'd peed in front of his sister's before, both of them in fact. But it had been a few years. "Sorry sis," Mark said coming into the bathroom, lifting the lid on the toilet seat. "But I really had to go." He heard Danny's laugh coming through the other side of the shower curtain.

"After last night you're worried about peeing in front of me?" she questioned. Mark had just begun to piss when she'd said that. Suddenly he stopped mid-stream, almost pissing on his own foot as he did, reaching for; and then grabbing the shower curtain before he'd even realized what he was doing.

"What did you mean by that?" he asked, yanking the curtain back partially. There stood his sister in all her glory. Surprisingly however, she didn't even flinch or attempt to cover herself when he pulled the curtain back.

"What's gotten in to you all of a sudden?" Danny shot back, continuing to rinse the soap out of her hair as though it was the most natural thing in the world to be doing in front of him. "I was referring to the fact that we slept in the same bed together...naked," she added, smiling at him. "Now...you coming in? If not...shut the curtain. You're letting in all the cold air."

Stunned by her sudden openness, Mark quickly closed the curtain. The image of his sisters full perky breasts permanently seared into his minds eye. Not to mention the thin neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair nestled between her legs. He turned, seeing the lid, closing it...flushing the toilet at nearly the same time.

"Mark! Mark! Damn you! I'll get you for that!" she screamed out in sudden agony. Closing the door to the bathroom, Marked headed downstairs towards the smell of the coffee. Even then, the refreshed image of his sister showering, that...and the strange dream he had had last night left him horny as well as frustrated, but also confused.

Seeing Kathy didn't help things much either.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Kathy said as he entered the kitchen. She'd already poured him a cup of coffee. It was sitting on the table waiting for him almost identical to the way he'd seen it in his dream earlier.

"Morning," he offered back, sitting down. Kathy was standing at the stove scrambling eggs, making bacon. He'd noticed almost immediately upon entering the kitchen that all she was wearing was a long sleeved men's dress shirt. The shirttail was long enough to just barely cover her ass. But from the glimpse he'd seen of her already, it was highly unlikely she was wearing anything, unless she was into those really skimpy thongs that had become so popular.

As he sat there looking at her from behind, he still couldn't get over how different she looked with her short bright white hair. It was as though she were a stranger rather than his sister standing in the kitchen half naked. He felt his cock twitch in sudden interest.

"Fucking boxers," he thought to himself silently.

"Eggs? Bacon?" Kathy asked as she filled a plate for him even before he'd answered.

"Please...thanks," Mark said, looking at her as she turned. Kathy took a few steps towards him, setting down the plate in front of him. As she did, the shirt she was wearing parted. For whatever reason the top three buttons of the shirt were unbuttoned, revealing a considerable amount of her soft sloping breasts as she bent over.

"I noticed Danny wasn't in her bedroom this morning when I got up," she said curiously. "I thought I'd check in on her," she added unnecessarily, with a slight edge to her voice as she spoke. If Mark didn't know better, he'd have thought his sister sounded jealous. More than likely however, it was simply the stress catching up to her from the past few days.

"Yeah...she came in to sleep with me sometime last night," he offered by way of explanation. "I think she was having bad dreams." The mention of that immediately triggering images of what he himself had dreamt last night. His prick stiffened even more as he remembered the softness of the breast he had caressed, and the silkiness of the split he had fingered so enjoyably. Then another image came to him, one that was unexpected...shocking. In his dream, he realized it had been Danny's pussy he'd been petting. His prick twitched once again threatening to worm it's way free through the opening of his boxer shorts. Looking down to ensure that it hadn't, he inadvertently knocked over his coffee, spilling it on the table down into his lap. Mark stood up in a millisecond, his reflexes taking over to keep himself from getting burned.

Kathy reacted nearly as quickly. Grabbing the washcloth from the sink, she ran cold water on it, soaking it thoroughly, then ran over to where Mark was standing. By this time Mark was looking down examining himself. His semi-hard cock had indeed fallen out through the opening of his boxers. But in the excitement and concern of keeping himself from being seriously burned, he wasn't as concerned about that as he was in pulling his soaked, still steaming shorts away from direct contact with his skin. When Kathy reached his side, she immediately covered his prick with the cloth ensuring that whatever coffee had spilled on him was being taken care of first.

"Did it burn you?" she asked worriedly.

"I don't think so...No!" Mark mumbled still dazed, then overreacting as he tore his cock away from his sister's hand in turning violently.

"You are burned aren't you?" She asked worriedly, once again placing the wet washcloth on his now very exposed penis. But it wasn't the hot coffee spilling down in his lap that had him confused or disoriented. It was the touch of his sister's hand even if it was through the washcloth that had him befuddled. Standing before him, she continued to wipe away the supposedly burning coffee from his tender shaft.

"Take these off," she told him. Mark felt like a little boy suddenly. Kathy's tone was mothering, forceful. And he obeyed.

"Let's take a better look," she said, motioning for him to sit back down in the chair. Discarding the washcloth now, she actually placed her hand on his member, moving it off to one side to survey the slightly reddened patch of skin just inside his upper thigh. "Boy...were you lucky," she said, continuing to move his penis from side to side checking carefully for any signs of serious burning.

Mark had realized already that he hadn't been burned all that badly. But for some reason, the attention Kathy was administering to him felt nice...comforting in it's own way, so he allowed her to continue her examination of him, using that as an excuse in his own mind to justify his sister's fondling of his semi-erect shaft.

"Isn't it a little early to be playing doctor?"

As one, both Mark as well as Kathy turned to face towards Danny as she stood just inside the doorway to the kitchen. Fresh from the shower, her long hair was still wrapped up in a towel atop her head. She wore a long floor length white terry cloth robe, the front of which still separated sufficiently to reveal that she was in all likelihood naked beneath it. Mark's prick twitched once again as though having a mind of it's own, acknowledging with interest the bare flesh barely hidden behind the garment she was wearing.

Worse...Kathy had felt his prick throb in her hand as she held it, turning her attention once again back to the organ she was holding.

"He spilled coffee in his lap," Kathy said suddenly, as though needing an excuse to remain as she was, Mark's cock still palmed in her hand.

"Oh really?" Danny responded.

It was the tone of Danny's voice that now surprised Mark. It hadn't been one of worried concern as he might have thought it should be. But hinted instead at jealousy, the same tone he had heard whenever Sharon had gotten jealous by his simple glance at some woman they had passed by on the sidewalk. The same tone he had heard Kathy use earlier.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers