Home Alone

Story Info
Janey has fun with the yard crew.
2.3k words
4.34
94.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather had been fantastic. Cool and breezy, the sky was blue with tiny wisps of cottony clouds floating past. All day, Janey had been cleaning. While she worked, she opened the windows wide, turned on her cds loudly and enjoyed the feeling of making her home shiny and fresh. Today was wonderful. She had polished and dusted, vacuumed and mopped, all to the beat of her favorite music. As she worked, she could see Tony's yard crew in the backyard, cutting the grass and trimming the bushes. It was the one luxury that Janey and Rick allowed themselves, a professional lawn service to free up time to spend together.

The fragrance of fresh-mown grass filled the house, competing with the pine scent of cleaners and the fresh smell of polish. Starting in the back of the house, in her bedroom, Janey worked her way into the kitchen at the other end, cleaning and organizing each room. Throughout the day, from various windows in different rooms, she could see the lawn guys in the yard, working diligently, talking, laughing. Tony was an old college friend of Rick's. He enjoyed the outdoors and watching things grow and had parlayed that love of nature into a thriving lawn service. It was a well-fit crew, all the men in their early 30's, buff and tanned. They tended to work shirtless and Janey shamelessly enjoyed the view.

Finally, everything was clean. She enjoyed walking through her house and seeing the furniture gleaming, the floors freshly mopped. It gave her a sense of accomplishment. She also hoped that all the work would tire her and she would finally sleep through the night. Rick had been gone on a business trip for nearly a week and she missed him so much. They had been dating for over a year, living together for months now. She could occupy herself with work and friends during the day, but nights were hard for her. She had gotten used to having him with her, sharing tv, music, or just sitting together and reading. Cooking for one was no fun and she had started just picking at food since he left. She hoped tonight would be different.

She was really tired from her busy day. Janey walked to the front of the house, closing and locking the windows and the door. Then she filled the tub with vanilla scented bath salts, lit some candles, got a bottle of sweet white wine from the fridge and settled in to soak. As she sipped the wine, she felt herself relax. She closed her eyes and just let her mind wander, thinking about Rick and what a wonderful life they shared. She was so comfortable, so happy. Janey told herself she would just rest her eyes for one minute and woke to feel herself slipping down into the water. Laughing out loud, she put down the wineglass and got out of the tub. She dried herself and wrapped in Rick's big terry robe, feeling closer to him that way. She took another sip of wine and left the bathroom, heading for the kitchen.

As she passed through her clean living room, she admired it again. The dining and living room windows were still opened, looking out into her freshly cared-for back yard, with its tall privacy fence. They often left these windows open at night, feeling safe with the high fence around them. Now, it was fully dark outside and Janey moved to close the windows, not feeling as secure with Rick out of town. She could feel the effects of the wine on her empty tummy, and swayed a little as she moved. As she passed the sofa, she felt a wave of dizziness and sat down to get her balance. Instead of feeling better, she felt more lightheaded, so she stretched out on the sofa, waiting for it to pass. Everything seemed a little surreal and floaty and Janey knew she should eat something and go to bed. While lying there, the robe opened a little and Janey's full breast popped into view. She circled the nipple with her fingers, and pinched lightly, delighted as always at her response.

Her hand lazily caressed her breast, cupping it, scratching the erect nipple, making it bumply and achy. She loved the feel of her smooth, soft skin and continue to fondle her breast with her fingertips. Her eyes closed and she dreamily touched herself as Rick would. She could feel the slight throbbing starting between her legs, and thought again how much she missed Rick and how much she wished he were home tonight. As she stroked her skin, her hips began to move. As she allowed her mind to shut down and just enjoyed the wonderful sensations of arousal, she heard a noise from outside. It was the gate being opened.

She could hear Tony and his guys entering the yard, talking about some tool they had left behind. It was dark outside, but the living room was lit by candles and a softly glowing lamp. She knew she could be easily seen on the couch. As Janey began to move her hand and cover her breast, she had an impish thought. She loved watching all the guys as they worked, enjoyed it so much as they removed their shirts, exposing their well-toned muscles. She thought perhaps she would allow them a little glimpse of her. What could it hurt? They were outside and she was safely inside the house. Just thinking about it made her ache deep in her pink. She stayed as she was, even allowed the robe to open a little more. She could hear the voices as they entered the yard, came near the windows. She also heard the way the voices stopped as they saw her lying on the couch. She kept her eyes closed, and continued lightly stroking her breasts, making the nipples throb to life. She knew they had stopped outside the windows, and were watching her. It gave her a funny feeling, but she liked it. As she continued performing for the guys, the phone beside her rang. She answered it and was delighted to hear Rick's voice. Almost immediately, she told him what she was doing. Her voice was breathy and intimate. Rick was so excited by the thought, he kept making suggestions about what she should do. He began making love to her by phone, instructing her to open the robe, move her hands down her body, touch herself as he would.

Janey kept her eyes closed, and turned her body, giving the men a better view of her. Her nipples were distended, her breasts squeezed together as she moved her hips to display her nakedness. She imagined the vision they were seeing. A naked woman, lying on the sofa, wrapped in a large white terry robe, gently caressing flesh they would love to touch. Her hands circled her breasts, holding them together and the nipples nearly touching. She listened to Rick as he said he was holding them, admiring them, getting ready to make love to her aching tits.

Janey lifted one leg onto the arm of the sofa, spreading her thighs wider and giving the men a good look at her lustrous dark brown curlies. She knew that she was already excited and the lips were swelling, separating, exposing her shiny pinkness. Her fingers played a few more minutes with her dark nipples and then Rick suggested she move one hand down her body. Janey moved her right hand down her flat belly and started combing her springy curls with her little fingers. Her nails were painted bright red and she knew it would look enticing to see those shiny nails disappearing into the pretty bush. She continued to run her fingertips through her curlies, now lightly tracing her slit up and down. She could almost feel the men moving closer to the screen, could hear their breathing become faster.

They had stopped talking completely. Rick was whispering in Janey's ear, telling her to be sure the men could see what she was doing, asking her if she was enjoying everything. Her moan was her only reply. She could hear a zipper opening, followed by another and another, until she knew that all the men had opened their flies and probably taken out their hardening cocks. She imagined the sight of all those lovely erect cocks and got even more excited. Her fingers delved into her slit, still moving up and down, now finding her hot, wet pussy and sliding in. Her breath caught. Rick asked her what she was doing and she described her heat, her moisture and how very good her fingers felt deep inside. He told her to fuck herself, to stroke that hot pussy with her fingers, in and out, up and down. Then he asked her to describe for him what she was doing. It made Janey so excited to talk about cocks and pussies, she loved using words when making love. She told him all about how much she needed to be fucked, begged him to bring his cock and fuck her. She talked loudly, making sure the guys could hear the words she was using. "My cunt is so hungry, Rick. I need your hard cock in me, fucking me, making me come. Please, please, help me come!"

Her sweet voice carried to the window and to the men so incredibly aroused by the scene. She could hear their ragged breathing, she could hear their moans, then she heard them come. One by one, the men shot their come onto her house or into the grass, and sighs of relief mixed with moans of pleasure. As they finished, Janey heard them talking together and then heard the gate close. She turned all her attention to Rick and could hear him coming too. He called her name and said he was fucking her sweet cunt, then he shot his come. As his breathing returned to normal, Janey forgot about the men and allowed herself to imagine being in Rick's arms, loving him after the wonderful sex.

Janey had her hand still cupping her pussy, holding it and keeping it warm. She was lying on her back now, relaxed and happy. She was listening to Rick and almost asleep. Rick was talking about his day and the trip and promising he would be home soon. Suddenly, Janey had a strange feeling and opened her eyes. Standing over her was Tony, smiling at her, looking at her naked body. His cock was erect and red, nearly reaching back to his stomach. He took the phone from her hand and said hello to Rick. "You wanted to share your woman, Rick. Now you will. She is so damn hot, so needy, and you are a fool not to be here. So I will help you, fill in for you. God, Rick, she is lovely. Her nipples are swollen and ready for my mouth, her cunt is swollen open, begging for me. Listen to this, Rick." With that, he held the phone to Janey's curlies, and plunged his fingers into her. She gasped, but accomodated his two large fingers in her hot pussy. Rick could hear the wetness of her as Tony's fingers plunged in and out of her needy pinkness. Tony pulled his fingers out with a wet POP and held them to his face, sucking them deep into his mouth. Rick could hear Tony sucking deeply, moaning with approval at Janey's sweet taste. He held the phone to his ear again and told Rick what a delicious woman he had. He said he was going to enjoy her, show her what a real man could do, and give her what she needed. Then he placed the receiver on the table and began to undress. Janey watched him from her sexual haze. She knew this was wrong, but she needed to be fucked so badly, wanted THAT cock in her so much, she couldn't stop now.

Tony picked her up from the couch and leaned her over the arm of the sofa. She spread her legs for him, looking back over her shoulder, pleadingly. She felt Tony's rough hands moving over her back and ass, felt him touch her swollen pussy again, gently this time, teasingly. She spread her thighs further, even reached down to stroke the hard cock poised to enter her. "Tell me what you want, Janey," Tony demanded.

She very deliberately looked into his face, into his eyes. "I want you to fuck me now," she begged.

"Say it louder and tell me exactly what you want. Do it now and I will give you everything that you want," Tony promised.

"Fuck me now, hard and deep. Make me come. I want that gorgeous cock buried deep inside me, making me scream," Janey cried.

Hearing that, Tony obliged her. He aimed the shiny head of his dick at her pussy and slammed it into her, making her cry out. He held her hips in his hands as he moved in and out of her tight, slick hole. Over and over he stroked, her hips meeting his every thrust. He heard her begging to be fucked, heard her saying please. Then he felt her pussy grip his cock and start to throb. She cried out as she came, becoming wetter and smoother as her spasms continued. His cock was in overdrive, plunging repeatedly into her heat. Then he felt the pressure gathering in his balls and he yelled out, filling her with his hot come.

He felt her muscles milking his cock, stroking it gently, pulling it even deeper into her hot little pussy. He held her ass tight against his groin as he emptied his balls. They fell in an exhausted heap on the sofa, still joined. When he slipped from her, Tony turned Janey in his arms and kissed her softly.

He dressed and slipped out the back door, locking it behind him. Janey was startled to hear Rick's voice, coming from the receiver. She held it to her ear and listened to him for a minute, then placed the receiver back on the phone and happily went to sleep.