Home Alone

Story Info
He brakes in and takes what he wants.
912 words
3.9
48.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she is, sleeping in her bed, fresh out of the shower. Everyone has left for the weekend, leaving the house to herself. She doesn't mind though, she enjoys the peace. She's having a dream about unimportant, frivolous things when she's woken up by a sudden, heavy pressure on her whole body and something cold against her neck. Her eyes shoot open and she is face to face with a strange man. She realizes he has a knife to her throat.

"Don't make a god damn sound or I swear, I'll fucking kill you." He tells her. Her stomach tightens up and she feels a lump forming in her throat. She's visibly frightened, and the man likes it. He has a deep, intimidating voice and he's dressed in dark clothes. She can hardly even make out his face.

"Oh god, please don't hurt me..." She begs softly, her eyes are now closed tight.

"Shut your mouth." He growls, flipping her over, onto her stomach. The girl is wearing an oversized t-shirt and panties. He grins at the sight of her round ass and begins to tape her hands together, over her head. He uses his knife to cut her t-shirt off, while his other hand is pushing her head into the pillow. She can hardly breath and he has a tight handful of her hair.

After he cuts her shirt away he lifts her head up, "Don't you dare move or I'll cut you the fuck up." He threatens and moves down to her plump ass that's covered by pretty, cotton panties. He starts to tease her.

"You like that?" He asks. She only responds with a fearful whimper which he laughs at. He smells her and kisses her thighs. His kisses work their way up, until he's kissing her through her panties. The whole time he's running his hands over her ass and hips. Her body is betraying her, she's getting wet.

"You fucking slut. You don't even know me and you're dripping wet." He taunts. She clenches her fist and closes her eyes even tighter. He cuts the damp panties off of her and she can feel the blade graze her lips. She tenses, scared he's going to cut her. He pulls the panties off of her and holds them to his face, inhaling deeply, then putting them into his pocket. He tells her to put her ass into the air but she doesn't listen. He grabs a fistful of hair and pulls her head back.

"You better listen to me, you bitch. Don't make me kill you." He hisses. With that, she raises her ass up. He gives her one good lick from her clitoris all the way to her asshole and she flinches. Nobody has ever licked her asshole before... He continues to eat her out, licking up her juices. She tries not to moan, but it feels amazing. She's so scared but part of her wants it. Thoughts are racing through her head. What if he kills her afterwards? What if he has an STD? What if she gets pregnant?

He pushes two of his large fingers into her pussy and she forgets her fearful 'What if's'. He moves them around slowly but he quickly finds her g-spot and beings to go harder. In the middle of her oral rape, she hears his pants unzip and she knows he's pulled his dick out, but he continues to touch her. She tries not to enjoy it but she's soon getting close to climax. Her breathing starts to get sharp and she's squirming around. He stops. She doesn't get to orgasm. When he lets go of her, she collapses onto the bed. He rolls her over and looks her in the eyes for a moment. She brakes his gaze and looks down, seeing his bulging erection. Her eyes widen a bit and he laughs.

"You're such a little whore. You like that, don't you?" He asks her. She shakes her head no and asks him to go away. He glares at her and smacks her across the face. She gasps and he forces his dick into her wet pussy. He's so big, it hurts at first. It begins to feel fantastic, though. She doesn't want it to, but it does. He's on top of her, grabbing at her breasts and panting into her ear. He licks up her neck, to her jaw bone.

"You taste delicious, babe..." He tells her and chuckles to himself. He pulls out, turns her over and slams his cock back into her. She screams out and grips the sheets.

"Oh god..." She moans. His hands are on her hips, gripping tight and he's fucking her hard. She starts to feel her climax creeping in and she cums hard, all over his dick. He's not done yet and continues to pound her, it starts to get too be much and she can't take it anymore. She beings to cry and he gets off to her tears, pulling out and cumming all over her as she collapses onto her side. He sighs as he finishes and gets up off the bed. He zips his pants up and starts to walk out of her bedroom door. He stops and turns around.

"See you later, beautiful." He says, leaving with her panties still in his pocket. As she's laying there on her bed, completely naked with her hands tied up and covered in a strangers cum, she smiles.