Home Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

Well, that was true. He had really like that cock up his ass. Jake had done him a favour, he owed one in return. He would fuck Jake, out of politeness, not for his own pleasure. He was rigid, numb almost as if he'd been smoking hash, and totally slick from Sally. There was no problem getting in, none at all.

There was no problem, and Jake gave a little shudder, he started to gasp. He was trembling at each stroke, whispering. "Harder, faster, deeper!" Like the sexual Olympics. There was a limit to how hard he could fuck his wife. She could not take his full strength. He reached that limit, and Jake wanted more. Sally rolled out of the way, Jake got on his hands and knees, prick hanging loose down beneath him, spurting at each stroke, and Tom fucked him harder. He fucked him faster. He fucked him deeper, pushing past the inner barrier at the end of each stroke. Jake was reaching back with one hand to stroke his cock in a blur. A scream from both of them, and Tom had filled Jake's bowels, Jake had spent his seed on the sandy beach.

"Nice," Sally gave them a little round of mock applause.

"You want more?" Jake was apologetic at the way he had abandoned his wife.

"I want to go for a swim. Isn't that what we came for?"

"Will you join us?"

"Just to rinse off," Tom said. "I've got to get going."

So he went home. He made himself a little supper. There were no classes that evening, so he watched the ballgame, drank a few, maybe more than a few beers, and went to bed, alone. He never bothered to check the answering machine. He never knew that Lucy had decided to save a night at the hotel. He never heard the limo pull up at two in the morning. He never heard her come into the apartment, rinse off in the shower, crawl into the bed beside him.

So when she started to kiss his back, he thought it was only a dream. Then he woke up enough to realize there really were bare breasts behind him. "Lucy."

"Hi babe. No, don't turn around. I have a surprise for you." Well, Lucy always came back with some little token gift, something she would pick up in one of the shops at the airport. "A big surprise," she added. She pulled his hand away from her tits, down her belly, down to her pubic hair and then -- Lucy was sporting a prick. A rather large prick. A lot thicker than Jake had been, and a couple of inches longer.

"Of course," she said, "this is just the starter size. I have a bigger one once you get used to it."

"What the ...?"

"No, don't turn around. You were always complaining you had to turn around. Now you don't." She giggled. She poked. It was big, it was cold, and it felt really, really good.

"Tommy."

"What?"

"That was way too easy."

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers
12