Home Alone?

Story Info
Just when things get interesting, you vanish.
1.1k words
3.12
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting off work I know its going to be a long lonely night at home. You called me earlier to tell me that you would be out with friends and wouldn't be coming over tonight. I tried to get a group of the guys together to do something....... ANYTHING... but everyone was busy. So I figure I will stay home and watch a movie or two.

After my shower and a light dinner *pizza* I head off to my room and click on the T.V. and search for a decant movie to watch. I finally decide on The Terminal, it's a little slow but I'm not in the mood for an action film. I get undressed and look at myself in the mirror. Not to bad I think to myself, but it could be better. I chuckle a little bit thinking how vain I must be right now. Normally I'm not like that but I have been trying to work on losing a little weight and getting my abs in better shape. I lay down to settle in and watch the movie still laughing at myself.

As I watch the beginning I realize how tired I am and it's probably a good thing that you didn't come over tonight. My mind starts to drift thinking about what you are doing and how much fun you must be having. You were nice enough not to tell me what you where going to wear tonight but I can only imagine. Something low cut with something high cut that shows a lot of boobs and legs. Thinking about this my dick starts to harden. You have always turned me on from the moment we met. Many a night I have jerked off just thinking of you, the way you smell, the sound of your voice and your soft touch just drives me wild.

I hear you come in the front door and I just smile from ear to ear. You come in and lean against the door frame. You are wearing something I have never seen before, a red leather jacket with a halter top and a very short black leather skirt. You look so amazing all I can do is stare. As you walk towards me I notice one kicker that I didn't notice before. You are wearing a fish net cat suit. My cock is rock hard at this point. I feel like my eyes are going to fall out of my head.

You ask if I am excited to see you while you're looking straight at my cock. I tell you it's a nice surprise to see you but I thought you where going out tonight. You laugh and say that you did for a little while but you where getting to much attention and didn't want to stray. A ping of jealousy shoots through me but I see the look on your face and see your mostly kidding. Though I'm sure you got enough attention for 3 girls.

You sit down on the edge of the bed and lean down to kiss me. As you sit up you take my dick in your hand and start to tell me about this really hot blonde that was hitting on you. I just stare up into your eyes listening to you go into detail on what she was wearing and what you two talked about. While you're doing this you are slowly stroking me. Listening to you describe how your conversation turned to sex was killing me. With pre-cum making my cock slippery you stroke me faster. My breathing starts to get heavier as you lean down and take me into your mouth. You slip off your coat and really start to work me over. I run my fingers through your hair and tell you how great this feels. As you start to stroke me faster I tell you that you better stop because I'm about to cum. You just suck me harder as I grab you by the hair and thrust up into your mouth. As I start to cum you just keep bobbing your head not even missing a beat. Swallowing all my cum you are moaning and squirming around. I notice you have your skirt pushed up and your hand is rubbing your pussy. As I finish Cumming you stand up. Telling me not to move you take off your halter top and unzip your skirt letting it fall to the floor. Standing there in just the cat suit you look amazing. I start to lean up only to be told to lay still.

As you climb on top of me you slide your pussy along my shaft. You are so wet and I can feel the heat coming from your pussy. You continue to rub your clit along my cock moaning I feel myself getting hard again. All of a sudden you start to move up my chest smiling the whole time. As you straddle me I can feel just how turned on you are as you move closer to my head. You put your knees over my arms so I can't move my hands as you straddle my face. I can only use my tongue on you right now but I'm ok with that. You grind your pussy down on my face as I suck on your clit. I use my nose to slide around on your clit as I push my tongue into your pussy. You rotate your hips up a little bit and that gives me access to your ass. You moan really loud as I tickle your hole with my tongue. After a few minutes of that you slide back down so I can keep licking and sucking on your clit.

Out of breath you start to tell me how good my tongue feels on your clit. You are almost screaming now as you grab my hair and tell me you're about to cum. As buck wildly on my face, pulling my head into your pussy, you keep saying your Cumming over and over again. I feel a warm rush flow down my face. Still pulling my hair and grinding into my face you start to settle down. Breathing hard you tell me how great that was and how lucky you are.

I am feeling great right now as I feel you slide down my chest and sit on my hips. I close my eyes for a minute to catch my breath and reflect on how great that was and what is coming next. I open my eyes and start to pull you close, but your not there. I am hugging a pillow. I am very confused at this point as I notice the pillow is wet. I look around and figure out that you have not been here tonight, I was just dreaming of you. I throw the pillow off me and start to get up, but notice my cock is really hard. So I find the remote and search for something a little more interesting to watch.