Home Alone

Story Info
It's not my brother who's home when you drop by.
1.8k words
4.22
42k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in the story are 18+ and purely fictional)

You come over, hoping my brother is home, letting yourself in as always. You are immediately confused by what you hear. Moaning and whimpering can be heard coming from upstairs. Cautiously, you creep up the stairs and towards the sounds, which are emanating from my room. You peek around the door frame and are surprised by what you see: me, on my back, a vibe teasing my engorged clit as I finger myself furiously. Your mouth drops wide in shock, and you feel your cock twitch in response to my sounds. From where you're hiding, you get a perfect view of my shaved pink pussy, dripping with my juices.

You lick your lips in anticipation, then saunter in, saying,

"Well what do we have here?"

I squeal in surprise and freeze. Slowly, you walk towards me, leering at my naked body. Your eyes devour the sight of my 34DD tits, erect nipples and juicy pussy. Seeing my discarded panties on the floor, you stoop to pick them up, sniffing my aroma from the crotch. Before I realize what's happening, you wrap them around my wrists, securing them thoroughly, and step back a moment. Once my wrists are tied, you kiss me, quick yet fiercely. You then trail a few kisses down my neck, nibbling on my skin. I shiver, my body anticipating anything you do.

"Well I was going to have fun with your brother if he was here, but I think I've found something much more entertaining. Mm I'm gonna have such fun tearing up your pretty little pussy," you say, in a husky voice.

"I wonder what other toys you have laying around here..."

You wander around my room, stopping to grab a belt and loop it around the panties binding my wrists, securing me to the headboard. I watch you walk around my room, but freeze when u reach into my nightstand.

You notice and grin. "Oh. This must be where they are, huh? Mm let's see what we have here. Well well well. A bigger vibe...a small butt plug, brand new, you nasty slut. A blindfold, some rope, and clamps.... It's like you knew I was coming!" Your eyes light up as you say the last few things. I mentally curse myself for having them in such an obvious place, shuddering with fear as you take each item out and place them on my dresser. I instinctively know you won't be gentle. You grab the blindfold and put it over my eyes, taking a moment to brush the hair away from my face. Then you move away, but I can feel your eyes on me as you sift through my toys. I feel you looming over me and you grab one length of rope, tie it to my tied wrists and then to the headboard. You then take each ankle and tie each to the bottom corners of the bed, leaving my legs wide and exposed. I can feel your warm breath as you bend to get a closer look at my pussy, and more juices drip out.

"You like this, don't you, slut? Don't even bother lying to me, your pussy is dripping and making itself ready for me," you say as you gently trail one finger around my inner thighs, going around my pussy lips and clit, making my body ache for your touch. I groan when u finally press your finger to my clit, then you dip first one, then two fingers into my sopping cunt. They go in easily with my natural juices and I moan as you want finger fuck me, agonizingly slow. Suddenly you withdraw your fingers and bring them to my lips. I smell my juices and open my mouth to suck them off of your fingers. I twirl my tongue around your fingers, and you begin to play with my sensitive nipples, making me moan. You withdraw your fingers but continue to play with my tits. You lean in and kiss me, and I try to move closer to you but can't due to my bindings. One hand wraps in my hair, the other teasing alternating nipples. I moan into our kiss, and I feel your smirk against my lips. You pull back and I frown, hearing you grab something off of the table. You bend and start sucking on my nipples, twisting and biting and licking them, eliciting mewls of pleasure from me. The pressure of your teeth is replaced by the feel of cold metal.

"No. Oh no please don't. Noooooo," I beg and try to move away, anything to avoid the painful grip of the nipple clamps, which you tighten one after the other. Tears well in my eyes and drip down my face, escaping the blindfold.

*SMACK* You hit my tit where the clamps are, and I cry out.

*SMACK* You do the same to the other tit, making me buck from the pain. I hear you chuckle and suddenly your lips are on me again, you're pressing your body into mine, but also crushing my nipples with the clamps. You trail kisses down my body, stopping to kiss around my pussy. I feel your teeth attach themselves to my clit and my hips buck, and I moan as you suck on it. You move down and slowly, languidly start kissing my pussy lips. I try to raise my hips to me you, but can't. Finally, you flick out your tongue and lap at my juices. Your tongue goes into my pussy and you suck up my juices. One hand goes to toy with my clit as the other reaches up to my tits, flicking the clamps, the pain and pleasure mixing, building up. As you tongue me, you sense my pussy walls contracting. You pull away, when I was so close.

"Noooo please....please....don't stop..." I moan as the feelings subside a bit. My pussy is pulsing, aching for relief. I hear you drop your pants, and you kneel on the bed, straddling me. You position your cock at my entrance, and just let it sit there. I try to move closer, and scream in frustration when I can't, a scream that turns into a yelp when you thrust, fully encasing yourself in me in one shot. You start with long, deep thrusts, that only serve to keep my orgasm at bay. Finally, you speed up, going faster and faster. I moan, shaking as you bring me closer to the edge.

You smack my tits and pinch my clit, knowing the combined sensations will drive me closer. You yell out, "Fuck yes!!!! Take my cock you little whore!!! Fuuuuck I'm gonna cum!!!!! Take it!! Take it!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!" You shout, turning into a sigh as you release your load into my pussy, and it hitting my walls causes me to explode as well. I moan in pleasure as you ride me as I cum, using my contracting pussy to milk every drop from your cock. Finally you pull out with a squelching sound, then you move up and put your cock to my lips.

"Clean it," you command. Too exhausted to refuse, I open my mouth and you shove your semi hard cock in. I gag when it hits the back of my throat but you don't care, using my hair as leverage to thrust into my face, and I try to lick you clean as best as I can. When you've deemed I've done well enough, you withers from my mouth, excess saliva dripping onto my chin.

You get off of the bed and say, "I need to go get something. But, I won't leave you unattended to. Don't worry." You grab the other vibe, and set it to low, placing it in such a way that it only just stimulates my clit. My eyes pop open when I feel this, and my lips part in bliss. You silently walk out and reappear a minute later, to see me writhing and trying to move closer to the vibe, it's slow torture of my clit driving me insane. You smirk as you stand there, watching me. Your dick becomes hard and you walk over to me, watching me squirm. You then plunge the toy into my pussy, at the same time taking off the nipple clamps. I scream as they come off, the intense pain and the vibe combination making me cum, harder than the first time.

I'm panting as I come down and you ask, "Did you like that?"

My only response is a mumbled assent and a head nod. You take a piece of ice you just got and hold one each on each nipple. I hiss as the cold feeling mingles with the lingering pain. The ice makes my nipples erect and hard. You put the ice back in the cup and twist my sensitive nipples, causing me to whimper. When my mouth is open, you place the plug in it and tell me to suck on it, which I do. You press the plug against my virgin rosebud. I beg you to stop but you continually press it into me. When it's fully in you say, "See? Not too bad." I nod slowly, getting used to the weird, intrusive feeling. You quickly kiss my lips, then straddle my chest, positioning your cock between my tits. You spit in the valley between them for lube, and start to fuck my tits, using my nipples as handles. You pump in between them, the head of your cock just shy of hitting my chin each time. Your breathing becomes heavy, and you kneel above me and take my blindfold off.

I blink, then look up at you jerking your cock above my tits. I watch as it spasms in your hand, and your warm cum sprays my tits in long ropes, some landing on my chin, others my forehead or my eyelids. You coat my face in your sperm, getting some in my hair too. You smile down at me and say, "Well aren't you a very pretty cum dump? Mm your face looks so much better covered in me." You grin and stand, watching the cum dry all over me. You put your pants back on and reach into one of the pockets. I see you grab your phone.

"No. Please. You can't...."

"Oh I can and I am. These are to ensure you don't tell anyone. But also, you are now mine. To use as I want, when I want. I don't care if we are in a car and I want a blow job. Or in the park and I want a quick fuck. Hell, whenever your brother isn't home, I will be. You belong to me now." You grin maliciously as you snap picture after picture of my body, tied, cum covered, and stretched out, making sure to get some from every angle. Finally, you untie my wrists and kiss me one last time before walking away, saying over your shoulder, "See ya soon, babe. Thanks for a great day."