Home Alone: An Alternate Ending

Story Info
18-year-old Kevin has fun times home alone.
869 words
3.25
67.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

It was hard for eighteen year old Kevin McAllister. His damned family had left him home alone AGAIN. It seemed like a running gag each time that the family left on vacations that he invariably was going to be lift behind.

He had plenty of money, as he knew how to not only raid his brothers safe, but he also managed to hack into his fathers computer earlier in the week and down load some of the funds that his father had allocated for something else, and slip them into his own savings.

As per usual, the first thing that Kevin had done, had been to call the local pizza shop, and place in an order for a cheese pizza, large, all his own.

He'd gone through his parents private movie stash, finally understanding, now after seven years, as to why Buzz had all of those magazines. "Ah, well." He'd thought to himself, if only he'd known then what he knew now.

He slipped off his sleeping clothes and went through the house for a cup of coffee and a sliver of some Jack Daniels that his father kept "Hidden" in the library of his office.

His cock was almost blissfully slumbering as he started to go back through into the television room. The doorbell rang, and Kevin quickly hurried back to his room to pull on a pair of boxer shorts so that he could greet the pizza delivery fellow. He thought about trying the old movie, bit; however, the last five pizza boys finally had caught on, at least he thought, and in all likelihood they wouldn't put up any longer with his shenanigans.

He slipped his fathers wallet over into the pocket of the shorts and went to open the door.

He opened up the door, expecting fully that it was going to be some pimply-faced seventeen-year-old brat with a geo tracker, and working his way through college.

Instead he was pleasantly surprised to see a blonde bombshell twenty, or so, and one hundred and twenty soaking wet. In other words, all of his fantasies wrapped up in one.

"Hi, you ordered the cheese pizza?"

"Yeah, that'd be me." Kevin smiled a big toothy grin, and went over to get his fathers wallet from the top of the counter where he'd left it. "How much do I owe you?"

"$12.50, plus tax, which comes out to 14 even."

Sounds good. Hey so I know you?" Kevin asked as he fished out the money.

"I go to Dearborn College, I'm a freshman, if that's what you mean."

"You, you look as though you'd be graduated by now."

She looked red faced, "It took me a little longer, if you know what I mean."

"I'm sorry. Is there anything that I can do?"

"Not unless you have a way that I can somehow make more money so that I can manage to take more classes."

"I don't know if that's possible, at least from me or my old man, but I do know of one thing that might make it a little easier for you on this long haul of a night."

""I can think of one or two things." Kevin smiles at her.

"Oh what might you have in mind?"

Kevin leans into her and kisses her full on the lips.

She looks at him surprised for a few moments, but then responds with her own kisses, her tongue darting into his moth, even before he can open it.

"Whoa." He thinks to himself, "I wonder when the last time was when she got laid."

She carefully places the pie on a part of the counter, and turns back to Kevin. "Lets see what you got packing in those little jeans of yours little man."

Kevin's shocked as the delivery girl goes into his pants, and glides her hand almost instinctively to his crotch.

She carefully strokes him, bringing him to full hardness.

"Oh god, it's been so long since I had good cock inside of me." She presses Kevin's pants down further, and he's surprised to see that the roles have reversed.

He pensively goes for the zipper on her pants, and she presses him away. "Oh for God's sake, haven't you ever been with a girl before, little man. Here, let me do it." She glides her pants down and off and lets Kevin see his first bush. "Lets get this over with shall we?"

Kevin is speechless as the delivery girl presses him back on the floor, so that he's lying on his back. She walks over him, and glides herself over his hardness. "Come on you little whore master, give it to me, give it." She starts to jerk him off, even though he's already inside of her.

Within seconds, Kevin is spurting his seed up into the delivery girl's cunt, and its totally draining him. He's barely aware of her getting up and leaving as he lies on the floor. "Thanks for the business chump. Hope you like your tip."

Its only a little while later, when Kevin gets back up and checks everything, does he wonder how he's going to explain to his parents how he spent $600 on a pizza.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers