Home Alone for a Summer with Mother

Story Info
Son spends his summer vacation having sex with his mother.
15.7k words
4.05
232.7k
168
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Summer Lovin' Story Contest. Please vote.

There are no characters under the age of 18-years-old

*

Home for the summer after graduating college, Matthew spent the last week of his summer vacation having sex with his MILF of a mother, Elizabeth.

"Ohhh, Matthew, my back hurts," said Matt in his mother's voice while imagining his mother holding her aching back. "I must have slept wrong and hurt it last night in my sleep," he said complaining in his mother's voice again as if he was his mother.

One of his favorite sexual fantasy to have while speaking in her voice, he imagined having sex with his mother whenever he masturbated. After she had a few cocktails, he imagined his MILF of a mother lying face down on her chaise lounge in the backyard with her bikini top undone. He imagined seeing the exposed sides of his mother's squished breasts and her shapely, bikini clad ass. Nothing more than an incestuous dream, he'd love nothing more than to cop a few cheap feels of his mother's beautiful, nearly naked body while massaging away her pain.

"Would you like a massage, Mom? A massage may loosen your muscle," he innocently said as if he was really there in the backyard with her.

He imagined staring at his mother's naked back, the sides of her exposed breasts, her bikini clad ass, and her long, shapely legs. Staring longer, he imagined seeing more than he was seeing. Staring longer while undressing her with his eyes, he imagined her naked.

"I would love a massage, Matt," he said talking again in his mother's voice.

Afraid to touch her for fear that he'd feel her ass and/or feel her naked breasts, he put his hands on his mother's naked back. While massaging her back, he imagined massaging the rest of her. He imagined giving his mother a full body, naked massage in the way that Bryan Brown as Fitch gave Mimi Rogers as Nina, a full body, naked massage in the movie, Full Body Massage.

"I can feel the tightness. I can feel how tight this one muscle is. I can fix that," he said massaging his mother's naked back in the way he wished he could massage her naked ass, feel her naked tits, and finger her naked pussy.

Continuing his sexual fantasy while lying in bed and fondling his cock, he imagined his mother turning her head to smile at him. When she arched her back and lifted herself from the chaise lounge on her elbows to look back at him, she deliberately or inadvertently exposed her naked breasts to him. Whether she flashed him on purpose or by accident, he saw his mother's tits.

He couldn't believe he saw his mother's tits. He imagined seeing the naked shape of both her big tits, her areolas, and her erect nipples. Hoping that she was an incestuous exhibitionist in the way that he was an incestuous voyeur, he imagined that she deliberately flashed him her naked breasts.

"You have magical hands, Matthew," he said speaking as if he was his mother. "I can only imagine how your hands would feel massaging my entire naked body," he said sexually exciting himself while wishing his mother would ask him to give her a full body, naked massage.

After massaging her tightness away while feeling the sides of her naked breasts and nearly touching her areolas and fingering her nipples, he imagined his mother shocking him by turning on her back. While he stroked himself a little faster, he imagined her tossing her unfastened bikini bra to the ground and removing her bikini bottoms. As if she wanted him to see her naked body as much as he wanted to see her naked body, he imagined his mother naked.

"Mom," he said acting surprised even though he knew what was going to happen next. "You're naked. I can't believe you stripped off your bikini in front of me."

He imagined his mother giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Now do my front," he said in his mother's voice again as if she was Norma Bates and he was Norman Bates from Psycho and of the infamous Bates Motel.

Taking her all in, as if photographing her with his eyes to remember her nakedness and to masturbate over her beautiful, nude body later, he imagined staring at his naked mother with incestuous lust. He imagined staring at her naked breasts before staring at her naked pussy. He imagined his cock hardening as much as her nipples erected. Forget about massaging her back and her shoulders, he couldn't wait to massage his mother's big, naked tits, her naked ass, and red, trimmed, naked, pussy. With his hand tightly wrapped around his cock while continuing to stroke himself, he couldn't wait to have imagined sex with his mother.

"Mom," was all that he could say to his mother's imagined nakedness. "Mom," he said louder than he meant to say while stroking himself harder and faster. "Mom," he said nearly screaming while nearly ready to cum.

He continued stroking himself harder and faster while imagining seeing his mother's naked breasts. He stroked himself harder and faster while imagining seeing his mother's naked, round ass. He stroked himself harder and faster while imagining seeing his mother's naked, trimmed, red pussy. He stroked himself harder and faster while imagining massaging his mother's big tits, feeling her shapely ass, and fingering her wet pussy. He stroked himself harder and faster after imagining his mother asking him, no begging him for sex.

"Eat me, Matt. Please finger and lick my pussy," he said in his mother's voice again as if she was begging him to give her oral sex. "Make me cum, Matt. Please make me cum. I need you to give me oral sex. I need you to give me an orgasm with your fingers and your tongue. Please lick my pussy, Matt," he said in his mother's voice as if his mother was begging him to give her oral sex.

Once she was naked, he imagined her parting her pussy lips with her fingers to show him all that he hoped to see of his mother. As if opening the gates to the Devil's playground, he imagined his mother bending her legs and spreading her knees to expose her glistening, pink pussy to him. Ready to orally pleasure her, he imagined that she wanted him to finger her cunt. He imagined that she wanted him to lick her pussy. After making her cum with his fingers and his tongue, he wondered what else he'd imagine that she'd want him to do.

He imagined her wanting him to make love to her. He imagined her wanting him to fuck her. He imagined his mother stroking his prick before taking him in her mouth to suck his prick. If only she'd blow him, he'd finger and lick her. If only she'd make the first incestuously, sexual move, he'd make all the next incestuous moves. Yet, afraid to solicit his mother for sex, the next best thing was to imagine having sex with his naked mother while masturbating himself.

"Oh, Mom," he said and was all that he could say when he imagined seeing her glistening, pink pussy. "You're so beautiful," he said while imagining seeing his mother naked and stroking himself over the imagined image of her beautiful, naked body.

These weren't just anyone's naked breasts that he imagined he was seeing. These were his mother's naked breasts that he imagined he was seeing. This wasn't just anyone's naked pussy that he imagined he was seeing. This was his mother's pussy that he imagined he was seeing.

While stroking himself faster, he imagined that his mother wanted him to finger her pussy. While stroking himself harder, he imagined that his mother wanted him to lick her pussy. He imagined that his mother wanted him to give her oral sex and an oral orgasm. He imagined his mother wanted him to eat her in the way that he imagined his mother wanted to blow him.

"Finger my pussy, Matt, while licking my pussy," he said in his mother's voice again while imagining her opening her pussy lips wider with her fingers to show him all that he wanted to see of her cunt. "I'm horny, Matt. I need to cum. Mommy needs to cum," he said in his mother's voice again as if he was his mother asking him for sex. "I need you to eat me. With you taking your father's place and with you the man of the house now, I need you to give me the sexual pleasure that I need, want, and desire."

He imagined her giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look. Ready to sexually give her whatever she wanted, he imagined returning her sexy smile and naughty look with his sexy smile and naughty look. Horny enough to imagine his mother wanting him to give her sex, he was horny enough to give his mother whatever he imagined she sexually wanted.

"Mom," he said and all that he could say while stroking himself faster and harder.

Even though he knew that he was only imagining her naked, he looked at her as if she was naked.

"My mother exposed her naked body to me. My mother is naked and wants me to eat her," he thought while stroking himself harder and faster. "My mother wants me to give her sex. She wants me to give her an oral orgasm," he said talking to himself while alone in his room and for no one to hear.

He imagined his mother on her back with her legs raised and her knees spread. He imagined his mother ready and waiting for him to finger her while licking her. He imagined his mother as sexually horny as he was sexually excitedly ready to give her incestuous sex.

"If you give me an orgasm with your fingers and tongue, I'll suck your cock. I'll blow you," he said in her motherly voice again while telling himself what he wanted to hear and what he wished his mother would say. "If you eat me, make love to me, and fuck me, if you give me orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your prick, I'll give you the best blowjob you ever had and will ever have in your life."

He looked at his mother as if she was really there naked and waiting for him to give her sex.

"I can't believe she wants me to eat her. I can't believe she wants me to make love to her before fucking her. I can't believe she'd voluntarily, willingly, and consensually suck my cock to give me the best blowjob I ever had and will ever have in my life," he said while reiterating what he had just said.

Alas, nothing more than a sexual fantasy while masturbating himself, just as he knew that he'd never see his mother naked, he knew she'd never deliberately show him her naked body. Just as he knew that he'd never have sex with his mother, he knew that his mother would never have sex with him. Disappointed and sexually frustrated to think about her not sexually wanting him in the way that he sexually wanted her, he knew his mother wasn't sexually and incestuously attracted to him in the way that he was sexually and incestuously attracted to her.

With him home for the summer and alone with his mother, he had too much time on his hands. After breaking up with his ex-girlfriend in his senior year of college, and after all the up-skirt flashes of his mother's panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra she had given him since he returned home, he was horny. With his mother lounging around the house in her short, sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgowns and without her having the modesty to wear a robe, he was sexually frustrated.

Because his mother was out back sunning herself by the pool in her bikini and with the back of her bikini bra undone, she was the focus of his sexual attention. He loved seeing the sides of his mother's squished, big breasts as much as he loved staring at while masturbating over her shapely, bikini clad ass. Yet, wrong for him to sexually lust over her, he needed a girlfriend. He needed to get laid. First things first, he needed a job.

* * *

Unbeknownst to Matthew, not knowing his mother was even home, his mother stood outside his closed, bedroom door listening to him masturbating himself. Hard not to hear him with him talking to himself while sexually pleasuring himself, she heard him talking out loud as he sexually fantasizing seeing her naked and having sex with her. She heard him imitating her voice in asking him to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. She heard him speaking in her voice while telling him that if he gave her orgasms with his fingers, mouth, and cock, she'd give him the best blowjob of his life.

Going from one favorite, sexual fantasy to his next, favorite, sexual fantasy, Matthew continued with his sexual fantasies of having sex with his mother. Going from his sexual fantasy of his mother stripping herself naked by the pool, he continued with his next sexual fantasy of his mother stripping herself naked in his bedroom. In both of his incestuous, sexual fantasies, he imagined having sex with his mother. In both of his incestuous, sexual fantasies, he continued talking out loud in his mother's voice while pretending that she was really there and having sex with him.

If only he knew that she was listening at his bedroom door, wouldn't he be surprised? If only he knew that he was sexually exciting her with his incestuous dialogue as much as he was sexually exciting himself, wouldn't he be shocked? If only he knew that she sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her, her sexual lust may have been the encouragement he needed to make an incestuous move on his mother.

He didn't solicit his mother for sex for fear of being rejected. If only he knew she'd accept his sexual advances, they could have had sex all summer long. Only, a risk to sexually solicit his mother, she could deem him a pervert, not feel safe living with him alone, and ask him to leave her house. Not ready to make a fool of himself, if she rejected him, he'd be so embarrassed. He'd feel so ashamed. Indeed, he'd feel like such an incestuous pervert.

When Matt wasn't sexually fantasizing of having sex with his mother, Elizabeth, by the pool, he imagined her surprising by opening his bedroom door without knocking and snapping on his bedroom light. He imagined her catching him masturbating over the imagined thoughts of seeing her naked and having sex with her naked body. He imagined his mother not only seeing his erect prick but also staring at his erection.

"I thought I heard you call Mom," he imagined her saying while talking in his mother's voice again. "Did you call me?" He imagined his mother staring at his exposed, naked prick while giving him a lustful look. "Is there something you want?"

He imagine looking at her sexually staring at him in the way that he always incestuously stared at his mother.

'A rhetorical question,' he thought. 'Is there something I want? I want you to blow me, Mom.'

Something he always imagined her doing, he imagined her catching him masturbating himself. He imagined her catching him masturbating over the thoughts of her stripping off her bikini to allow him to see her naked body and to give her a full body, naked massage. He masturbated himself while imagining her asking him for sex.

Being that this was his sexual fantasy, instead of her immediately leaving his room and closing his bedroom door behind her as he figured she would, he imagined that she stayed to watch him stroking his erect prick. Instead of looking away from seeing his stiff, naked dick, he imagined that she stared at his stiff prick as if she had never seen an erect cock and/or watched a man masturbate himself before. He imagined her watching him masturbating himself. He imagined her staring at his cock while watching and waiting to see him cum.

"Mom," he said while imagining staring up at his mother with as much embarrassment and shame as he stared up at her with sexual excitement. "Oh, my God, Mom. I can't believe you're in my room watching me masturbate."

Normally, he would have stopped stroking himself and covered his cock with his sheet. Yet, with his mother staring at all that he was showing, he imagined that she wanted to watch him masturbating himself as much as he wanted her to watch him masturbate himself. Instead of stopping, determined to cum for his mother, he stroked himself harder and faster.

If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that he imagined his mother caught him masturbating over her, it was even more sexually exciting that he imagined she saw his erect prick while watching him stroking himself. Normally, he'd be embarrassed that his mother caught him masturbating and saw his cock. Normally, he'd be ashamed that his mother heard him saying all that he sexually said. Yet, this wasn't real. Being that this was just a sexual fantasy, he could do whatever he wanted to do with his mother.

* * *

With him away at college for the past four-years and with his incestuous lust for his mother building and erupting to the surface, now that he was home alone with his mother for the summer, he wasn't ashamed. He wasn't embarrassed. If he was anything, he was sexually excited.

"Hard to believe," he said out loud while alone in his bedroom. "My mother is better looking now than I remember her being four-years-ago. She's sexier now than she was when I left for college."

Truth be told, he'd like nothing more than for his mother to know that he was sexually attracted to her. He wondered what she'd say if she knew that he masturbated over her. He wondered what she'd do if she knew that he sexually wanted her. He'd like nothing more than for his mother to not only catch him masturbating but also if she stayed to watch. He'd like nothing more than for his mother to offer him her hand, her mouth, and/or her pussy.

"As much as I'd love to see my mother naked, I'd love her to see my naked, erect prick," he said.

Normally, morally modest, especially around his mother, if she caught him masturbating, he would have covered his erect prick with his hand. Yet, since this wasn't real and just a sexually fantasy he had while masturbating, he wanted her to see his engorged cock as much as he imagined that she wanted to see his stiff prick. Since she opened his door without knocking and stayed to watch without leaving, he imagined that she wanted to watch him cum. He only wished that she would offer him her hand to help him masturbate.

Besides, when he imagined her entering his room wearing her transparent nightgown, he imagined that she was showing him as much of her nearly naked body through her short, sheer, low-cut nightgown as he was showing her of his naked body. He imagined seeing as much of his mother's nearly naked body as he imagined he was showing his mother his naked body. He enjoyed imagining that she sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her. He imagined that she was staring at him as much lust as he was leering at her with horniness.

"My mother is such a MILF," he said. "I wish I could see her in her bra and panties. I wish I could see her topless. I wish I could see her naked. I wish I could have sex with my mother."

In the way that he imagined her continuing to stare at his exposed prick, he imagined staring at what he could see of his mother through her nightgown. With his eyes widening to encompass the sexy shape and the sheer size of his mother's big tits, he imagined staring at the outline of her nearly naked breasts through her sheer nightgown. As soon as she opened his bedroom door, turned on his light, and saw his naked prick, he imagined his cock erecting itself to the hardest that it's ever been before. As soon as she stepped in his room, a visual testimony to her sexual excitement, he imagined watching her nipples push the limits of her white, cotton nightgown.

"I love her sexy nightgowns," he said. "I love seeing your tits, your ass, and your pussy through your thin, nearly transparent nightgowns."

When she stood in front of his bedroom light, he imagined her being illuminated as if she was standing behind an X-ray, generating device or a TSA, full body, scanning machine. He imagined his bedroom light passing through her thin nightgown as if she was naked. He imagined his bedroom light showing him all that he wanted to see of his mother as if she was standing in front of the TV in a darkened living room or in front of the open refrigerator door in a darkened kitchen. While continuing to masturbate himself, he imagined seeing more of his mother than he had ever seen of her before.