Home Alone for a Summer with Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her nightgown virtually see-through, he imagined seeing what she'd looked like naked. He imagined that he could see everything of his mother that he always wanted to see of her through her sheer nightgown. Not only could he imagine seeing her big tits, her round areolas, and her erect nipples but also, he imagined that he could see the darker shadow of her red, pubic hair, her pussy slit, and even her pussy lips. Even though his mother seemingly wasn't embarrassed wearing her sheer and sexy nightgowns around him, he was sexually excited. While continuing to stroke himself, he continued imagining seeing his mother in her nightgowns as if she was naked.

Then, when he imagined her turning and leaning the other way to collect some tissues, he imagined seeing the complete outline of his mother's shapely, naked ass, her ass crack, and the back of her pussy lips. Just as he imagined his mother had never seen as much of him, never had imagined seeing as much of his mother. As much as he loved masturbating to his first, sexual fantasy of eating his mother by the pool, he love masturbating to this sexual fantasy of his mother watching him masturbating.

"Holy Hell, will you look at that? I can see my mother's naked ass and her naked pussy though her nightgown," he said while imagining that he could.

Imagining her not wasting time and with him not believing what he was seeing, while he stroked his cock harder and faster, he imagined watching her reach down to collect the hem of her nightgown in her hands. Then, going where no son should go with imagining having sex with his mother, he continued his sexual fantasy. As if he didn't know what was about to happen next, ready for the pièce de résistance, he was ready for his mother to strip herself naked. Never tiring of reliving the same sexual fantasy while masturbating himself, he only wished his mother really would strip herself naked in front of him.

"This is my favorite part, when my mother removes her nightgown and strips herself naked," he said stroking himself harder and faster.

In one upward, fluid pull, as if she was a stripper doing a slow striptease, he imagined his mother hiking her nightgown slowly up her shapely, naked thighs. As if she was really standing in his room stripping off her nightgown, he watched her nightie climb past her red, pubic hair, past her toned tummy, over her naked breasts, and off. He stared at her naked, red pussy and at her naked big breasts in the way that he did when he imagined her removing her bikini.

"My mother is naked. I can't believe my mother removed her nightgown in front of me. I can't believe my mother is naked. I can't believe my mother is naked in my bedroom while I'm masturbating. I can't believe I'm seeing my mother's naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy," he said while imagining his mother doing everything that he was imagining. "She has such a beautiful body, so shapely and so sexy," he said.

Once again, in the way that he imagined her stripping off her bikini when on her chaise lounge by the pool before, he imagined his mother stripping off her nightgown. He imagined her standing in his bedroom naked. He stroked himself harder and faster while imagining his mother naked. As if she was really there in his room with him, he couldn't believe he was imagining his mother's naked body.

"Mom. I can't believe you removed your nightgown in front of me," he said while staring at her imagined, naked breasts, her round areolas, her erect nipples, and her trimmed, red pussy. "Mom, you're naked," he said stroking himself faster and harder. "I can't believe you're naked. I can't believe you're staring at my naked prick while I stare at your naked tits and naked pussy," he said.

Not ending his sexual fantasy there, he imagined her moving closer to his bed. He imagined her staring down at his naked erection. He imagined her looking at him with as much sexual excitement as he stared at her with forbidden, incestuous lust. Then, not believing what he was seeing, even though it was his own contrived sexual fantasy, he imagined her reaching out her hand to take hold of his naked prick.

"I can help you with that Matthew," he said in a lustful voice as if he was his mother offering her help. He imagined her fondling the head of his prick with her manicured fingertips before imagining her slowly stroking him. "I don't mind doing that for you. Actually, if you don't mind, I'd like to masturbate you," he said in his mother's voice as if he was his mother confessing her sexual attraction to him in the way that he was sexually attracted to her.

Ready to take the next step by crossing the incestuous line, he imagined them staring at one another. He imagined staring down at her hand holding his naked prick while he imagined her stroking him a little faster. He imagined looking up at his mother to stare at her face before imagining looking down to stare at her naked breasts and her naked pussy. He imagined her staring at his exposed prick with obvious sexual excitement in the way that he imagined staring at her naked body with incestuous lust.

"Mom," he said again and was all that he could say. "If it's not enough that I'm seeing you naked and if it's not enough that you're seeing me naked, I can't believe you're masturbating me. I can't believe you're stroking me."

In the way that he imagined her looking at him before, he imagined her looking at him again. She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. Only, this time, in the way that he was smiling while staring at her, she smiled wider and stared longer at him.

"Don't call me Mom," he said in his mother's impersonated voice. "Call me Elizabeth or Liz, if you prefer," he said in his mother's voice again. "I'm not your mother tonight. Tonight, I'm your lover."

While he stroked himself faster, he imagined Liz continuing to stroke him while he imagined staring at her naked breasts jiggling and her big tits moving from side-to-side.

"This is unbelievable Mom, I mean, Elizabeth," he said while imagining talking to his mother. "I can't believe you're giving me a hand job," he said staring down at his own hand as if it was his mother's hand moving up and down. "I can't believe you're naked."

While imagining his mother masturbating him, he stroked himself a little faster. While imagining his mother's manicured fingers wrapped around his stiff prick, he stroked himself a little harder. Only, he wished his mother would give him a blowjob instead of a hand job. Yet, being that this was his sexual fantasy, why not imagined that too? Why not imagine his mother sucking his prick and stroking his prick while staring up at him with her big, blue eyes?

"Stroke me, Mom. Stroke my prick," he said as if he was talking to his mother instead of talking to himself. All part of his sexual fantasy, he needed the back and forth dialogue to better pretend that his mother was giving him sex.

As if she was someone else other than his mother, a MILF of a mature woman he picked up in a bar, he imagined his mother smiling at him with feigned innocence. He imagined his mother stroking him before getting ready to take him in her mouth to suck him. He imagined his mother not only giving him a hand job but also preparing to give him a blowjob too. Yet, too much too soon, not wanting to come just yet and wanting to continue his sexual fantasy, he stroked himself slower. Instead, he returned to where he left off in his sexual fantasy before his mother started blowing him and where he imagined his mother was sucking his cock.

Unbeknownst to Matt, his mother still stood outside his bedroom door listening while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra. Obviously, sexually aroused by listening to her son masturbating over imagining removing her nightgown and her stripping herself naked, his mother reached her hand beneath her short skirt to finger her pussy through her panties. Then, sticking her hand inside her panties, she rubbed her clit and fingered her wet pussy while her son continued to stroke his cock.

If only he knew his mother was standing outside his bedroom door and heard everything he said, wouldn't he be surprised? If only he knew that his mother was masturbating herself while he was masturbating himself, what would he say? If only he knew his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, what would he do?

* * *

"You may touch me, Matt," he said in his mother's voice again while he imagined looking down at her naked breasts before reaching out his horny hand to touch his mother's big tits. "Feel my breasts while fingering my nipples, Matt. I love having my nipples fingered," he said in his mother's voice. "Squeeze my tits while pulling, turning, pinching, and twisting my nipples. Squeeze my tits harder, Matt. I love having my tits squeezed."

As if his naked mother was really there in his bedroom with him, Matthew reached out his horny hand to touch his mother's naked breasts. He imagined feeling and squeezing his mother's big, naked tits. He imagined fingering his mother's erect nipples. While she continued stroking his cock, he imagined pulling, turning, twisting, and pinching her nipples.

"You have beautiful tits. So big and so firm. I love your big nipples, Liz," he said as if he was talking to his mother instead of to himself. "I love squeezing your bit naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples."

Elizabeth continued feeling her breasts and nipples through her blouse and bra as she continued listening to the incestuous dialogue of her son. She fingered her nipples with one hand while fingering her wet pussy and rubbing her clit with her other hand. Wouldn't he be surprised if his mother opened his bedroom door, stepped inside, and stripped off her clothes? Wouldn't he be surprised if his mother gave him all the incestuous sex that he wanted and imagined her giving him?

Unbeknownst to Matt that his mother was doing just that, feeling her tits while fingering her nipples, he imagined his mother staring down at his hand as he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples. He imagined her watching him having his wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts and erect nipples. He imagined her closing her eyes while continuing to stroke him and while obviously enjoying his touch and the attention that he paid to her naked body.

Then, he said what he was thinking while wishing his mother would say what he was about to say. Even though he knew what he was asking himself next, he pretended to be surprised with what he asked in his mother's voice. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to ask him what he was about to say.

"Would you like me to suck you?"

Not waiting for him to answer, he imagined his mother staring at his erect, naked prick.

"Mom? Seriously?" He imagined staring in his mother's blue eyes with his hazel eyes. "I'd love for you to suck my prick," said Matt as if he was insane by answering his own question.

Actually, he was insane. He was insane with incestuous, sexual lust for his mother. He was crazy with forbidden, lustful desire to see his mother naked and have sex with her naked body.

"Having been a while since I've a cock in my hand or in my mouth, if you don't mind, I'd like to blow you, Matt," he said again as if his mother was saying those words.

Matt gave his mother a wide smile.

"If I don't mind? It would be my sexual pleasure for you to blow me, Mom. I'd like nothing more than for you to suck my prick," he said in answer to himself.

He imagined her returning his smile with her smile while she continued slowly stroking him.

"If you don't mind, I'd like for you to cum in my mouth, too," he said in his mother's voice. "I'd like nothing more than to swallow your cum," he said in his mother's voice as if his mother was really talking to him.

He stroked himself faster while imagining his mother blowing him. He stroked himself harder while imagining cumming in his mother's mouth and her swallowing his cum. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to give him a blowjob.

"Oh, Mom," he said. "I'd love nothing more than to cum in your mouth. I'd love nothing more than to watch you swallow my cum while staring up at me with your big, blue eyes."

He imagined her continuing to sexually tease him by giving him another sexy smile and a naughty look.

"If you don't mind, after you cum in my mouth and I swallow your cum, I'd like you to hold some back. I'd like you to give me a cum bath. I'd like you to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," he said in his mother's voice with sexual excitement.

He imagined her staring in his hazel eyes with her blue eyes. He imagined looking at her with as much shock as he did when he imagined she opened his bedroom door, turned on the light, and caught him masturbating himself. He imagined looking at her with as much sexual excitement as he imagined looking at her when he could see her nearly, naked body through her sheer nightgown. He imagined looking at her with as much incestuous lust when she stripped herself naked. He imagined looking at her with as much lustful desire as he did when she asked to blow him as he did when she wanted him to cum in her beautiful mouth.

While stroking himself harder and faster, he imagined looking at her with as much horniness as he looked at her when he imagined her stripping off her nightgown. In the way that he imagined looking at her with incestuous lust then, when seeing his mother's naked body, he imagined looking at her with incestuous lust now that she asked him if he wanted her to suck him. If only his mother was really in his room naked and if only she had really asked to suck him, he'd love for his mother to blow him. He'd love to cum in his mother's mouth.

"Yes," he said as if his mother was really there. "I'd love for you to suck me, Liz. I'd love to cum in your mouth."

He imagined his mother stroking him. He imagined her taking him in her mouth while staring up at his hazel eyes with her blue eyes. He imagined watching her sucking him while stroking him. He imagined cumming in his mother's warm, wet mouth before cumming all over her pretty face, in her red hair, and across her big, naked breasts instead of cumming all over his hot, horny hand.

Matt concluded the first part of his sexual fantasy of having sex with his MILF of a mother, Elizabeth, by masturbating himself with the thoughts of her stripping off her bikini and asking him to give her oral sex. He continued part two of his sexual fantasy of her coming to his room and stripping herself naked. Then, he completed his sexual fantasy of having sex with his MILF of a mother by imagining her stroking him before sucking him.

Even though having sex with his mother was nothing more than a sexual fantasy, What I Did on My Summer Vacation was an essay that Matthew could never turn in a college, creative writing class. Deemed XXX rated as much as it would be viewed as taboo, unless they were regular readers of erotica and/or pornography, his college professors would surely downgrade his paper for writing about having forbidden, incestuous sex with his mother. Unless they were sexually attracted to their mothers themselves, those who weren't incestuously attracted to their mothers would never understand the forbidden, sexual connection between a mother and her son.

No matter how well written was his paper, and even if it was nothing more than a sexual fantasy, they'd think of him as an incestuous pervert for wanting to have sex with his mother. Few would understand the attraction that a MILF of a mother has over her horny son. Few would understand a son wanting to have incestuous sex with his mother. Even fewer would understand a mother relenting to the forbidden, sexual desires of her son by having incestuous sex with him.

* * *

After graduating college, twenty-two-year-old, Matthew was home alone with his mother for the summer. Much like Benjamin Braddock played by Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate, after working hard to graduate at the top of his class, he needed the summer off to relax before working for the next forty-years of his life. He needed to come up with a plan of what he wanted to do with the rest of his life.

Little did he know that his incestuous fantasy come true, while he was away studying, his mother had become his own personal and private version of Mrs. Robinson as played by Anne Bancroft opposite Dustin Hoffman in movie. Little did he know that his MILF of a mother was just as intensely horny and just as incestuously twisted as he was. Little did he know that his mother imagined seeing him naked in the way that he imagined seeing her without her clothes. Little did he know that his mother sexually pleasured herself with her vibrator and dildo over the thoughts of having sex with him in the way that he masturbated over the thoughts of having sex with her.

Yet, it was one thing for a woman to evolve into becoming a cougar and being sexually attracted to younger men, it was quite another thing entirely for a mother to be incestuously attracted to her son. Oddly enough, with one not aware of the sexual attraction of the other, little did Matthew know that his mother was as sexually attracted to him in the way that he was incestuously attracted to her. Obvious to them now, of course, especially after all that happened during the last week of summer, with them both so reluctant to cross the forbidden, incestuous line, they were always sexually attracted to one another.

"Oh, Matt," said his mother while feeling her breasts, fingering her nipples, and rubbing her clit. "You caught me naked. You caught me masturbating myself over you. Please don't look at my naked tits and my naked pussy," said Elizabeth while replaying one of her favorite sexual fantasies of her son catching her naked and masturbating herself. "I'm so embarrassed."

If only he knew his mother wanted him as much as he wanted her, he wouldn't have wasted as much time incestuously lusting over having forbidden sex with his mother when he could have been having illicit sex with her. Little did he know that his mother was as sexually attracted to him as he was to her. Little did he know that his mother was intent on having sex with him over the summer in the way that he was intent on having sex with his mother before the summer was over. Little did he know that with them both on the same sexual page that they'd soon be having sex.

* * *

Something he'd never forget for as long as he should live, Matthew was about to have a summer to remember. He'd be masturbating over what happened between him and his mother for the rest of his life. In the way that Hermie, played by Gary Grimes, had a summer to remember with Dorothy, played by Jennifer O'Neill, in the Summer of '42, Matt would have a summer to remember with his mother in the summer of '17. He had no idea that his mother was getting herself ready to solicit him for sex, incestuous sex. He had no idea that his mother sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her.

With mother as sexually motivated as her son was incestuously inspired, an incestuous storm ready to happen, it took two to have a sexual relationship. Just as a younger man had his wicked, sexual way with an older woman in the movie, an older woman had her wicked, sexual way with a younger man in real life. Sometimes, no matter the age, what was sexually good for one was sexually good for the other.

Only, this wasn't just any man and this wasn't just any woman. As what happened in the movie, when Jennifer O'Neil's husband was killed in the war, they weren't Hermie and Dorothy. They weren't strangers coming together during a time of grief and pain. This was Elizabeth's son and Matthew's mother. This wasn't a movie; this was real life. Yet, sometimes, no matter the blood relationship, consensual, incestuous sex may be as good for one as it is for the other.