Home Alone For The First Time.

Story Info
Beth & Luc get what they have always wanted.
1.8k words
3.91
17.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's hands worked their way down her wet body, she pressed her body against the steamy glass door of the shower, her 2 fingers fucking her smooth tight little virgin pussy, while her other hand was playing with her 36D tits. She bit her lip as she imagined Luc's big cock fucking her under the shower. Beth's hand pumped faster than before and her moans became louder, "OHH AHH FUCKK OOHHH GODD!!! AHHH LUCC!!!" she screamed as she came over her hand.

Knowing Luc would be at waiting for her, outside she quickly dried and straightened her blonde hair, looking through the window she saw it was going to be a cold day, she went to her wardrobe and found her tight black skinny jeans and favourite purple long sleeved shirt.

Running down the stairs she grabbed her backpack, shoved a few books into it an walked down the path of garden. Beth smiled as she seen Luc standing against the fence,

"Hey Baby" He smiled, Beth's heart skipped a beat every time he said that. "Hey, Wanna come over tonight?" Beth asked as she got on her tip toes to kiss his soft lips, "My family are all out, we'd be all alone" she giggled.

"Yeah cutie, I got the new Saw on DVD we can watch it" he said as they walked down the street towards school, holding her hand, he tilted her head and kissed her passionately. He looked into her blue-green eyes and smiled as the blood rushed to her face.

They arrived at school and said their goodbyes, Beth was already late for class after Luc had left, walking quickly to English she checked her phone to see a text of Luc, 'Baby, I miss you already <3 can't wait for tonight :) , I love you xox'

Beth smiled as she slipped into her English classroom, as the teacher rambled on, Beth's started to think about tonight an what she was going to do to Luc, her pussy became wet as she imagined his big cock fucking her tight little hole, She bit her lip as images of her riding Luc began flashing through her mind.

She was brought back when she realised the whole class was looking at her, she blushed a deep red when she didn't know how to answer the teachers question, or what the teacher had asked in the first place.

The rest of the day passed in a blur an before she knew it, Beth was walking hand in hand with Luc down the street,

"Baby, I love you" He said suddenly, Beth's smile grew across her face as she blushed and replied "I love you most baby" before getting on her tiptoes to kiss his soft lips, Luc laughed when Beth had to get on her tiptoes because she was only 5"5 and he was 6"1.

They walked up the path leading to Beth's house when Luc stopped and kissed her again "Baby, I'm so sorry I left my guitar at home, I'm going to play any song you want tonight, I'll be about 10 minutes" he said before kissed her head and walked away.

Beth smiled as she thought of a very dirty idea, she unlocked the door, leaving the key under the mat and went up to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She left the shower running and walked into her bedroom, she grabbed 2 towels from the cupboard an began to undress, taking off her shirt and bra she began playing with her tits, pulling and twisting them, she stopped then unbuttoned her jeans, and took them off along with her panties, kicking them to the pile where her shit and bra where lying.

She stood naked in front of her mirror and began to play with her pussy, rubbing her clit she bit her lip and smiled, leaving her clothes on the floor she walked over to her phone and text Luc, ' The key is under the mat, put your guitar in the hall and come straight up J x'.

Smiling to herself, she walked into the bathroom, putting the towels on the radiator and leaving the bathroom door open for Luc, He'd never seen her naked so she was still nervous but she knew he'd get the shock of his life when he saw her.

Stepping into the warm shower for the second time that day she leaned against the wall and began touching her pussy, moaning loudly as her fingers began to fuck her, she closed her eyes and let her fingers take control until she heard the shower door open.

Her eyes opened and she bit her lip as she saw Luc staring at her body, his big cock pressing against his jeans, "Wanna help me, Baby?" Beth asked, Luc stood stunned staring at his girlfriend masturbating in the shower.

Beth smiled and got out of the shower and began undressing Luc, he kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt and jumper while Beth pulled down his jeans, Luc was stood in only his boxers with his erection clearing visible, Beth got onto her knee's and licked her lips, gently she tugged at his boxers till they dropped round his ankles.

Beth gasped in shock at the size of his cock, it looked about 10inchs long, she licked her lips and began to stroke it up and down slowly before she started pulling on it quickly, Luc moaned and it turned Beth on in ways she didn't think possible, she stopped pumping his big cock and looked up at her boyfriend.

She smiled when he met her eyes and looked away, her face when deep scarlet, "Baby, I don't know how to do this" she said quietly, He smiled his sexy smile that made Beth's heart beat 10 X faster,

"Just suck it baby" he replied.

She did what he said and placed her lips on the head of his cock, licking it's head, Luc moaned "ahhh Beth that feels good!", that gave Beth a huge confidence boost as she began sucking his cock.

Luc moaned loudly "Ahh ohhh fuckk! Beth I'm gonna cum ahhh ohhh "

Beth stopped suddenly and stood up, stepping back into the shower beckoning Luc over with her finger.

He stepped out of his boxers and joined her in the shower, "Baby, are you sure your ready for this?" Luc said,

Beth took a deep breath, "Yes Baby, Please Fuck me, I want you to take my virginity" Hearing Beth say that drove Luc crazy, he pressed his body against her as he passionately kissed her sweet lips, "I love you, Baby" he whispered.

Luc reached for the body lotion on the shelf beside him, putting some on his hands he began to rub Beth's body, starting at her shoulders, down her arms, then down her chest, rubbing his hands over her big tits, he began squeezing them, Beth moaned and he kissed her again, he stopped playing with her tits and began rubbing lotion onto her the rest of her body, down her stomach and her waist. Down and up each leg before getting to her wet pussy, he smiled as he rubbed one finger gently across her pussy.

"ahh ohh Luc!! Finger me! Please fuck me with your fingers" she begged,

Luc spread her legs a little wider and pushed 2 of his fingers into her tight little pussy "OHH!!" she exclaimed, he started moving his fingers in and out, slowly at first, getting faster each second, Beth's right hand began playing with her tits while her other rubbed her clit. Beth was near her orgasm and Luc knew it, he fucked her harder with his fingers.

Beth screamed as her orgasm took over her body, "AHHHH OOHHHH MYYY FUCKKK OOHHH LUCCC!!! BABBYY AHH!!" she moaned at the top of her voice. Luc smiled to himself as her orgasm subsided, he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them before the water could wash it away, "Baby you taste delicious" he said while Beth was still trying to catch her breath, "Wow..." was the only word she could say.

Luc stood up and showered her off before stepping out the shower and grabbing the towels, wrapping one around himself he placed the other around Beth's shoulders and hugged her tightly, warming her up.

Beth smiled and walked into her bedroom, closing the curtains and then crashing onto her double bed, Luc smiled at her and walked over to her, Pinning her to the bed, He kissed down her stomach as she giggled, "Stop it!! It's tickles!! Stoppp!!!"

Luc stopped kissing her and lied down on the bed, taking off the towel and relaxing into the bed. Beth stood up and looked at Luc before dropping the towel and climbing next to him on the bed, "Your so beautiful baby" he whispered. Beth blushed and looked down to see Luc's big cock still hard, "I think it needs some help" she giggled.

Luc stood up and pulled Beth over to the end of the bed, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he positioned his big cock by her tight little hole, "Are you sure your ready?" he asked sweetly, Beth looked at his eyes and smiled to herself "Yeah baby, fuck me, please?" she replied.

Luc smiled and slowly starts to push his cock into Beth's tight little hole, "ohhhh!!" she moaned, "want me to stop baby?" he asked.

"Noo!! Keep going baby!!" Beth begged, Luc smiled and looked into her eyes as he slowly carried on pushing his cock into Beth's tight virgin pussy, "Ooohhh, AHH!!! OOOHH!!" Beth moaned as Luc's full 10inchs disappeared into her pussy. They both froze in shock,

"Ohh Beth your so tight!! Fuckk!!" Luc moaned, Beth bit her lip and it drove Luc insane, he started moving back and forward into Beth's pussy as Beth moaned loudly she began playing with her tits again, pulling them hard.

Luc became faster with his thrust, "Ohh Bethh!! Ohh your soo hot and tight!!" he grunted, Beth's heart was beating a mile a minute, "Babbyyyy!!! Ohhhh fucckkk!!! HARDERR!! Pleaseee babbyy fuckk me harderr!!" Beth moaned at the top of her voice, Luc did what she asked and started fucking her harder, "Babyy I'm gonna cumm!!" she moaned loudly, "Me too baby!!" he said pulling out of her and began jerking over her while she flicked her clit, "Ohhh ohhhh!! Ahhh ohhh babbyy!! I'm cumming over your hot body!! Fuckk!!" Luc moaned as he came hard over Beth's body, Beth continued flicking till she came almost right after Luc did, "OHHH AHHH GOOODDDD LUCCC FUCKKK BABBYYY!!" Beth screamed.

After her orgasm had stopped, Beth and Luc crashed onto the bed, Beth began shaking and Luc cuddled her close to his body and placed the blanket over them both, "Shh shh! It's okay baby" he said kissing her head.

"How bout we watch this movie?" he asked.