Home Alone - or Is He?

Story Info
Danny's bad night turns good. Turns very good.
3.5k words
4.5
46.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ninevah54
Ninevah54
185 Followers

The evening had not worked out the way I'd hoped. Mom was going out and I'd have the house to myself and was hoping to get Shannon over for us to finally have full sex. Yes we gave each other hand jobs; yes we gave each other oral sex (but I wasn't to cum in her mouth); and, yes, I could rub my cock on her very wet pussy but, so far, no actual penetration. Maybe tonight would be the night.

I was desperate to get laid, before setting off to university at the end of the summer, and Shannon looked my best bet.

Mom had gone off with friends, to a so-called rock concert. She would, probably, be going back to Julie's and would either stay over, or, more likely, would call me to collect her, possibly quite late on. I agreed I would not have anything alcoholic and she agreed to buy my sobriety with $50. Good deal.

Earlier, while mom was in the shower, I'd sneaked in and checked her bed, where I found her clothes and underwear laid out.

Wow. She was going to be wearing the red Dream Angels set, from Victoria's Secret. I loved that set - but why wear such sexy underwear to a rock concert? Was Mom hiding something?

I didn't care. She had been alone for over five years, since pop's death in a car accident and, though she was way too hot to go without a man in her life, she had never seemed interested in looking for a new guy. Or, maybe, things had changed and she was going to be out on the prowl?

When she came down later, gave me a twirl and asked how she looked, I had to check myself from gasping out loud. Did I say she was hot?

Her black skirt was skin-tight; the thong back to her panties made it look as though she had no panties on and the 34DD bra, under her tight red ribbed sweater, was perfectly showcasing her tits. Plus she was wearing the Jimmy Choo Mimi 100s, also in red. She was way beyond hot. We are talking volcanic.

Now, hot MILFs are a great turn on for any 18 year old guy, but when the M is your own Mom, it is a bit conflicting. Still, my eyes and brain know when they see something they like, even if it is my own mom and I sure as hell liked what I was seeing now.

"Mom, you look fabulous, really stunning. Classy and sexy, all in one."

"Classy AND sexy! Why thank you, kind sir. You certainly know how to say the right things - though I wouldn't let your friends hear you calling your old mom "Sexy". They might get the wrong idea."

"Mom, you know my friends always pegged you as the hottest mom around, which is why they always wanted to come here for pool parties and sleep overs."

"Well, come and give me a hug, then I'll be off."

The hug was slightly uncomfortable, as I was afraid the sloppy one I was already sporting in my boxers would show and I had a sneaking feeling mum was aware of it and amused. She hugged me much more forcibly than normal, squirming against me and I was sure she was trying to feel my impending boner. Or maybe that was just an 18 year old's perverted imagination?

30 seconds after she'd gone, I was fully erect, my hand pumping as I imagined her in the Victoria's Secrets underwear, rubbing against me, her dark brown eyes staring into mine with a lust I knew she'd never feel. I imagined her going slowly down, taking my pre-cum-soaked head into her mouth, sliding her lips up and down my shaft, her tongue playing the devil with the underside of my head and then being spread open, in front of my cock, to receive my gushing fountain of cum.

I imagined her slowly closing her mouth, swallowing my fresh, hot spunk and I imagined her standing to kiss me, the taste of my spunk still on her mouth and tongue.

I exploded cum all over myself, the settee, the floor. It was a massive cum, but they all were, when Mom had been my fantasy sex toy.

Like a typical bloke, minutes later, having cleaned up and returned my softening cock to its lair in my boxers, I was on the phone to Shannon, asking her over. She was up for it until I mentioned the "No Alcohol" rule, when she decided she'd had a better offer. The guys were just the same. They were happy to come over, but not for an AA night.

Suddenly, that $50 didn't seem such a good deal.

It was a glorious evening, so I stripped off naked and swam 50 laps of our pool, laid down on a deck recliner to enjoy the night's warmth and fell fast asleep.

When I woke, it was getting dark. The automatic pool lights were on and, in their glow the silhouette of my hard-again cock stood proudly. I reached down to give it a gentle stroke, then squeezed upwards from the base, seeing the head expand and a small drop of pre-cum emerge, the pool lights glinting brightly through the clear liquid. I couldn't remember my dream and wondered why I was so hard. Then again, I'd missed out on Shannon.

With my thumb, I spread the juice over the end of my knob and around the glans. I began a slow wank. I knew where I was headed and I knew I could take all the time I needed. Mom hadn't called, so it looked like she was staying over at Julie's and I had the house to myself.

I closed my eyes and put my head back, imagining mom and wondering how her night at the so-called rock concert had gone. Had she picked up? Had she got laid? Was she, at that moment, letting some new guy see her sexy underwear, perfect tits and, I imagined, even more perfect pussy? Was she sucking off some guy's cock, swallowing his spunk, like I'd dreamt of her swallowing mine?

Well even the slowest wank nears its end and mine was approaching when, with my eyes still closed, I sensed, rather than heard, something not quite right. I quickly spun round, opening my eyes to see mom, stood at the patio doors, staring at me.

I was horrified. Mom had come home without calling me and was stood watching as I wanked, fantasising about her. If she could have read my mind, I'd have been in deep trouble and, let's face it, I was going to be in enough trouble anyway.

"Oh no, sorry mum." I blurted.

"Oh no, I'm sorry Danny!" mom blurted at the same time.

Without looking at me, she turned and disappeared off into the house, as I sat with my quickly diminishing cock in my hand, a snail's trail of pre-cum across my fingers.

What to do now? First thing was to get some clothes on and think about what to say. Clearly, mom had been as embarrassed as me. Should I go up to her? Would she come downstairs to me?

In the end, I decided I would open a bottle of her favourite wine, get 2 glasses and go up to see her. In I went but, when I reached the kitchen, there she was, an open bottle of her favourite wine and two half-filled glasses. Interesting - we'd both had the same thought.

"Sorry, mom. I thought I was all alone. "

"Yes and I guess you were doing what boys do when they are on their own. I guess it could have been worse, I'd been a little worried Shannon might be here - who knows what I'd have seen then?"

"No, when I said I might be collecting you and had to stay off the alcohol, she decided not to come over. Same with the guys. Alcohol-free Saturday nights are obviously unpopular."

"Oh, so it was my fault you were here all alone? Well, at least it looked as though you were enjoying yourself."

"How long were you there and how come you are home so early?"

"I was there a good few minutes. You were asleep when I got to the door and I just loved looking at you, so peaceful, so relaxed. Then, suddenly, you weren't so relaxed. I actually wondered if it was my perfume that caused it." Mom laughed, looking at me and down at my crotch.

"Your perfume?"

"Oh, I know what boys are like. I know you like to look at my underwear, I've known for a while. It doesn't worry or upset me. I guess it's normal, so you've no need to apologise. Really, I was stood there so long, just watching you, I should be the one to apologise."

"How did you know I like to look at your underwear?"

"Long pile carpet. Take tonight. While I was in the shower, you stepped in, stood at the end of the bed and, obviously, checked out my Victoria's Secret stuff. The footprints were still there when I came out. I'd sprayed the underwear with a little Mitsouko before I went for the shower, which is why I wondered if it was my perfume that caused your erection."

"Ha. I'm living with a MILF Sherlock Holmes."

"Danny, did you just call me a MILF?"

"Sorry, but yes and I meant it as a compliment. Geez, you wear Victoria's Secret, you wear Jimmy Choo heels, you wear the world's sexiest perfume, you have a fabulous figure, beautiful face and you have eyes men could drown in. Yes, mom. You're a MILF."

"When I woke, I was already hard, so maybe the perfume acted on me subliminally. Who knows? But, once I was awake, it was you I thought of, not Shannon. It was you in the Jimmy Choos and Dream Angels gear - nothing else. So, I do apologise because that is just perverted. Fancying Dale's mom is one thing, fancying my own mom is just wrong."

"Oh my. Danny, I was having an awful night, until I got home."

"I wasn't going to a rock concert, I was on a date, set up for me by Marcie, but the guy was a total jerk with really bad breath. So I came home early and there you were: my boy; my man - and what a man. I loved watching you and was only sorry that you heard me. I wanted to watch you finish."

"Watch me finish?"

"Yes. Trust me, watching you made me much hornier than any online porn. You were being so natural, not knowing you had an audience. You were taking it so slow, so very slow. I was expecting quite a show!"

"I think it was just my deeper intake of breath as I approached an amazing hands-free orgasm of my own, that you heard. It stopped you and, I guess ruined your orgasm, making your evening even worse."

"So how about I try to make it up to you? I'll slip out of these jeans and this jumper, into my Jimmy's and Dream Angels, just like your fantasy, and then we'll see where that takes us? Anyway, I'm far prettier than Dale's mom."

"Oh yes, you are much, much prettier."

And then, there she was, just the shoes, just the Victoria's Secret underwear. I have always known she was beautiful - even if I'd been blind, my mates have told me often enough - but having her there stood in front of me in an outfit straight out of my fantasy, was way beyond beautiful. She was every red-blooded male's perfect woman and she was there for me and me alone.

I stood and took off my t-shirt and jeans, to leave me in very tented boxers. Mom looked at me, down at them and said:

"Lose the boxers."

It was my mom. She is the boss. What she says goes. So the boxers went and then it happened.

She walked to stand in front of me, then knelt down and took me into her mouth, just as I'd fantasised earlier. Except I hadn't thought then about her bright red finger nails, as her hand gripped my shaft, moving slowly up and down, while her mouth sucked me in, her tongue lapping at my head, the tip teasing my hole.

I was an 18 year old man, being sucked off by his fabulously good looking mom who was wearing only high heels and very, very sexy underwear. I wasn't going to last long.

"Mom, sorry, but I am nearly there. Unless you pull away, I'm going to be filling your mouth with my juice. Mom, it's on its way, I'm on the edge, geez, geez, I'm right there. Mom, I'm coming, fuck, yes, I'm coming. Oh my god!"

I came. Mom kept gently pumping my cock, her mouth clamped over the head, my juice pumping and pumping, filling her mouth with my hot, sticky, salty seed. Not a drop was spilled. Slipping my cock out of her mouth, she looked up into my eyes, smiled and swallowed. Not only did my mom let me come in her mouth, she actually swallowed the whole lot. I thought I'd died and gone to pervert heaven.

I lifted her to her feet and kissed her full on the lips. I tasted myself, I tasted her. She was pressed against me and she felt and smelled mighty good.

"Young man, I hope that wasn't all you've got because I'm a lady who needs some lovin' and I want it from you - and I want it now."

"Lead on, lady. Lead on. There is plenty more where that came from."

I followed her up the stairs, her almost bare ass just inches from my face and the smell of her sexual excitement wafting back to me. In her room she turned to face me, sat and then lay back on her bed.

"Danny, undress me, but slowly."

I knelt and first took off the Jimmy's, then gently massaged her feet and toes, up to her calves, over her knees to her smooth, smooth thighs. The crotch of the pants was soaked. My eyes were focussed on it. I could see the shape of her pussy lips and could tell that mom, at the very least, shaved down to a very narrow strip, though I would not be surprised if she was shaved/waxed completely smooth.

I so wanted to see, I so wanted to touch and I so wanted to taste. I was sure I would not be disappointed, but I suddenly realised I was scared.

It was one thing to experiment and try things with the equally inexperienced Shannon, but I'm an 18 year old virgin and mom is a 40 year old woman who clearly knows what she likes, knows what she wants and is expecting to get it.

Sensing my hesitation, Mom asked:

"Danny, are you still a virgin?"

"Well, sort of, I guess. I mean, Shannon and I have tried things, but we've never gone all the way."

"OK, so that's a yes, then. Honey, just let your instincts guide you, but do everything very slowly. I'm in no rush and I don't want you to be either. I'll let you know what I want and when I want it and how I want it. OK?"

"Sure thing mom."

With that, she lay back down and I reached up to remove her panties. Her pussy was completely bare. Not a single hair anywhere. Her inner lips had opened and she was covered with her own juice. The scent was amazing and I was sure the taste would exceed any fantasy I might have had.

"Danny, I want you to suck my panties. I want your first taste of my pussy to be from my panties. I want to be able to see you tasting me for the first time. I want to see how you enjoy that taste. Do it for me."

Her wish was my command. I finished removing her panties, sniffed deeply at the very narrow crotch area, took a lick and then sucked them into my mouth. My tongue was all over the crotch, licking off her juices. It was a taste like no other, a slight aroma from the Mitsouko, but a sweet, salty, earthy taste. I looked at her looking at me and we both smiled.

"Baby likes the taste of mummy's pussy, then? So, go for it. Taste it at source, but keep it slow and gentle for now."

She lifted her knees, placing her feet to either side and giving me unobstructed access to that tunnel through which I'd entered the earth. I leaned forward and began to kiss her inner thighs, her lips and her clit. My tongue lapped at her opening and the taste was even sweeter, slightly stronger, not so much of the Mitsouko - just mom.

My tongue began to caress her clit, which was swollen and hard, but her hand stopped me.

"Danny, I need your cock in me now, but let me do all the work to begin with."

She scooted to the edge of the bed, placed her feet on my upper chest and reached down to take my cock and begin, very slowly and very gently rubbing the head up and down her pussy lips, coating it with her juices, rubbing her clit with it, easing it part way in and then back out again. She was using my cock like it was a real life dildo and, boy, she certainly knew what she was doing.

A flush started to spread across her chest - she was still wearing her bright red bra - as her breathing became harder and faster.

"OK, Danny, slide it in but don't start to fuck me just yet. Slide it in and hold it there."

I did as I was told and watched as her fingers, with those bright red nails, began to play with her pussy and clit, scooping juice and rubbing it onto her clit; scooping juice and taking it to her mouth, to my mouth; scooping juice and rubbing it into my shaft, reaching down to cup my balls.

Suddenly she upped the pace, her fingers strumming her clit, her back beginning to arch, her pussy pulsating on my cock.

"Danny, oh my god, Danny, I am coming. Fucking hell, I am coming so fucking hard. Oh, oh, oh I can't believe how good your cock feels inside me, yes, yes, yes, I'm there, for fuck's sake, I'm there, aaaaaagh."

The red flush brightened and spread, her hips bucked against me, her movements making my cock thrust in and out, even though I was not moving a muscle.

Slowly, she came down and looked at me.

"Danny, now fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can. I want that cock to fuck the lights out of my pussy and I want your spunk up where it deserves to be. No being slow and gentle any more. I want it hard. Now!"

She is the boss. She gets what she wants but, this time, so did I.

I began thrusting in and out, my pubic bone mashing against hers, my balls slapping against her with each thrust. She kept calling out for harder and I did as I was told. We were like rutting animals. No subtlety, no finesse, just hard fucking with no quarter asked or given.

How long did I last? Not long at all - but mom still got there before me, the crimson flush returning as she screamed her orgasm, bucking against me, her pussy gripping and pumping my cock as I quickly followed her, exploding my spunk deep into her. My fantasies had never included fucking her, but my real life had and, for once, real life beat the shit out of fantasy.

A little while later, we were lay together, just relaxing, mum snuggled against me.

"Danny, I love you so much and this has been the best evening I've had in many a long year and I have you to thank. However, I am 40 and you are only 18, so I need a man my age because you've just reminded me how fabulous sex can be and how much I want it back in my life. You need a girl your age to learn with and, maybe, marry, have babies, make me a gran - all that shit. So while this was better than nice, we cannot just rely on ourselves. OK? This should never happen again, though "never" is a very long time. Are you with me?"

"Sure thing, mom, but I have an idea: If you were to go out next Saturday, say in that blue set from Victoria's Secret, I could ask Shannon over for some "learning", as you call it. Who knows, if you struck out and came home unexpectedly early again, perhaps you could help us learn? You certainly know how to blow a guy and that is a definite skill Shannon needs to learn."

Mom said nothing but, the way she squirmed against me and smiled, I have a feeling I may have come up with an idea she likes.

Ninevah54
Ninevah54
185 Followers