Home Alone with my Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer looked at him with a look that promised him a blowjob, as long as he agreed to anything she was about to ask him in regards to her mother. She looked at him with a look that promised him that she'd do right by him if he did right by her and agreed to whatever it was she was about to ask him in favor of her mother. Yet, with him never denying her mother anything, he'd never say no to any request his wife made of him in the need of her mother. Suspecting what was coming and afraid to ask Jennifer the question, knowing what her answer would be, he asked the question anyway.

"What's she going to do?"

* * * * *

Torn between the good Angel and the evil Devil, he had no problem with welcoming his mother-in-law to live with them. Only with him hot and horny for Audrey's big tits, his intentions weren't as charitable and as honorable as they should have been. Instead of offering her shelter and giving her food, he was more interested in seeing her topless and or naked. With his sexually fantasies inspiring the lust he had for her, he was more interested in his mother-in-law sexually than he was in helping her financially. With him masturbating over the thoughts of seeing his mother-in-law topless and/or naked, he enjoyed imagining having sex with her topless and/or naked body.

With his motivation driven more by sexual lust for his mother-in-law than by charitable kindness, he was more interested in seeing more down blouse views of her cleavage and bra. With his motives more selfish than altruistic, he was more interested in seeing more up skirt peeks of her panties. While he hugged her hello, hugged her goodbye, hugged her good morning, and hugged her goodnight, he was more interested in helping himself to free feels of her sexy, shapely body, especially her big tits and especially her braless breasts through her sheer nightgowns. Instead of being the generous, giving, and loving son-in-law that his wife thinks he is, he was more interested in seducing Audrey and having sex with his mother-in-law than in helping her.

With Jennifer having already set the stage, somehow, whatever her mother was going to do, he knew that he'd be involved as always he is. Whether fixing something, repairing something, or building something, he was always helping his mother-in-law with one project or another. He only wished she'd pay him with sex instead of with a good, home cooked meal. Now, he couldn't help himself from imagining renting a U-Haul truck and helping her move somewhere more affordable. While imagining her wearing a low cut blouse and a short skirt, he imagined Audrey giving him down blouse view of her tits and up skirt views of her panties while he helped her pack and move boxes.

"I told her she could stay with us until she found a job. It will only be for a little while," said Jennifer pausing to stare at her husband with pleading eyes. "Is it okay if my Mom stays with us temporarily?"

With her so very pretty and with her having big tits, how could he refuse her anything? Yes, of course she could live with them. Officially, quick to react on one front and slow to react on the other, he first received his non-verbal response for his mother-in-law to move in with him from his cock before his brain caught up with his libido and readily and eagerly agreed.

He imagined Audrey walking around the kitchen at night after Jen left for work and in the early morning before she came home while wearing very little. He imagined his mother-in-law in her short, sheer, low cut, and nearly see through nightgown while Jen worked her graveyard shifts at the hospital. He imagined her sitting across from him and giving him up skirt peek of her panties while wearing her short skirt. He imagined her leaning over him to pour him a cup of coffee while giving him down blouse views of the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of cleavage, and her sexy bra.

He was already beginning to get an erection with the thoughts of somehow seeing his mother-in-law's D cup breasts. He imagined her standing at the kitchen sink while he snuck up behind her to press his emerging erection through his pajama bottom and through her nightgown while massaging her shoulders and back. He only wished he could massage her big breasts and round, firm, bubble ass. He imagined holding her around her waist and with her resting her big, braless breasts on his forearms. With most son-in-laws not liking their mother-in-laws, unable to separate one from the other, he liked Audrey and her big tits.

Not counting his wife that would make six things that he loved about the two women. He loved Jennifer as much as he loved her right breast and her left breast. He loved his mother-in-law too, as well as he loved her left breast and her right breast. Maybe with her living with them now, he'll get lucky and will see her giant boobs. In the way that a computer processes images at lightning speed, a computer is no match for a human brain. He quickly processed three likely, hopeful, sexual scenarios of having sex with his mother-in-law.

* * * * *

Zoning off while talking to his wife, actually with Jennifer talking at him, Daniel sexually fantasizes about having sex with his mother-in-law. He routinely zoned off when his wife, Jennifer, incessantly and continually talked at him. With him lost in his sexual fantasies while pretending to listen to her was the only way he knew from losing his mind in having to listen to her. If it wasn't for her big shapely, firm tits, he would have divorced her a long time ago. Only, he'd miss her tits too much.

Yet, boy could this woman talk. It wasn't as much as how much she had to say or what it was she had to say as it was in the way she said all that she had to say. As if nervous, high on caffeine, or speed, she talked so frigging fast. In the way of a machinegun firing bullets nonstop, she fired words nonstop without seemingly taking a breath. She shot off words without taking a second to collect her thoughts long enough to think what it was she wanted to say. A typical Gemini, with her jumping from one subject to another without a transition, it was oftentimes difficult to follow her train of thought. She continued talking without allowing him time enough to digest all that she said before she was on to another subject and without even giving him a chance to respond.

'Yakety yak, yak, yak.'

A skilled he's learned to master, with her always being like this since their first date, it was difficult to understand all that she said when he first met her. Back then, because she was so pretty and had big tits, her good looks and sexy body superseded her annoying need for speed when talking. The only time she stopped talking was eating, when he was kissing her, or when she was blowing him. Now, while pretending to listen to her, smiling while nodding his head at the appropriate times, he just disappears elsewhere. Instead of absorbing her every word as he once tried to do, protected by his shield of he doesn't give a shit about all that's she saying, now he allows her verbosity to bounce off of him in the way that bullets bounced off Superman.

Where some men would dread that their mother-in-law coming for a visit, few men would want their mother-in-laws living with them. Instead of dreading Audrey coming to live with them, he was excited, albeit sexually excited, to have her live with them. Whenever his mother-in-law stayed overnight while Jennifer was at to work, she sexually teased him. She sexually tempted him with what little she was wearing. As if daring him to look, daring him to lust over her, and daring him to make a sexual move on her, she always walked around him in her short, low cut, very sexy and very sheer nightgowns without the modesty of wearing a robe.

So immodestly and immorally inappropriate, what was she thinking in walking around him without the modesty of wearing a robe over her virtually see through nightgowns? Is that what she wants? She wants him to stare at her, leer at her, and ogle her nearly naked body? Does she get off showing him her nearly naked body as much as he gets off seeing her nearly naked body? Or was this just her deliberate way of controlling him by sexually teasing and tempting him.

Was it her intention for him to lust over her big tits in the way he lusts over his wife's big tits? Or does she delight in showing him how much bigger her breasts are than her daughter's big breasts? Perhaps with Audrey not having a man in her life, she's jealous of Jennifer having him in her life. Was she waiting for him to make a sexual move on her in the way that he was waiting for her to make a sexual move on him?

He wondered if he did dare touch her, feel her, and fondle her shapely body through her sexy nightgown, if she'd tell her daughter, his wife. Yet, in the way he cops cheap feels of her bra clad breasts when hugging her, as far as he knows, she's never said anything to Jennifer about him inappropriately touching her. As far as he knows, she's never said anything to Jennifer about him feeling the sides of her big breasts through her blouse and bra. With her not saying anything to Jennifer told him that maybe Audrey enjoyed his inappropriate attention and touching. If what he suspects is true in Audrey enjoying the sexual attention he's been paying him, now with her living with him, perhaps he'll get to go a little further.

For sure, if she had told Jennifer that he felt her breasts through her bra, he'd never hear the end of it. For sure, an egregious offense and unforgivable transgression, Jennifer's feelings would be hurt that he was obviously lusting over her mother instead of her. Never understanding the mother and son thing, she'd never understand why a man would want an older version of her when he could have the younger, better looking, and firmer version of her mother. For sure, she'd think him perversely perverted to want to have sex with her mother instead of wanting to have sex with her.

Only, now with her living with them, he couldn't wait to hug her good morning and hug her goodnight while copping cheap feels of her naked breasts through her thin, sheer nightgown. Wanting to see how far she'd allow him to go, he imagined her allowing him to feel her tits and finger her nipples through her nightgown. He imagined her allowing him to slip her his tongue before pulling away from him in feigned embarrassment. With him ready to call her bluff, he imagined her allowing him to go a little further every time he tried something with her. Perhaps with her enjoying the sexual attention as much as he'd obviously enjoyed the sexual attention of having sex with his mother-in-law, maybe, eventually, she'd even allow him to go all the sexual way.

Oh, my God, he couldn't even count how many times he's masturbated over the thoughts of his mother-in-law wearing her sexy, nearly see-through nightgowns. He can't even put a number on how many times, he's wanted to lift her nightgown over her head and tie it there with a cord for him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. With her arms positioned over her head, he imagined her being helpless to stop him from touching her, feeling her, and fondling her naked body. With her nightgown covering her face, he imagined touching her, feeling her, and fondling her everywhere a son-in-law should never touch, feel, and fondle his mother-in-law.

Then, cutting a conveniently necessary hole by her mouth, he imagined pushing her down to her knees. With her talking at him in the way that his wife usually does, he imagined pulling her hair for her to stop talking, for her to scream, and for her to open her mouth wide enough and long enough to take his cock inside. His sexual fantasy come true, plugging her pie hole, he imagined filling her mouth with his cock. With a hand positioned behind Audrey's pretty albeit mature head, he imagined humping her mouth and fucking her face before unloading his lust for his mother-in-law in her mouth. Feebly protesting while feigning his sexual treatment of her, he imagined her lustfully swallowing his cum.

Now with her living with them, he imagined Audrey walking around him in her short, low cut, sheer, sexy nightgowns every night and every morning. Maybe with her living with them now, whether deliberately by her, deliberately by him, accidentally by her, or accidentally by him, he'll get lucky and will somehow see her giant boobs. Perhaps with her living with them, this is his perfect opportunity to make a sexual move on his mother-in-law.

Comparing one against the other, how hot would that be to have sex with both mother and daughter? He'd love nothing more than to have two busty women in his bed every night. If daughter wasn't in the mood to suck him while he felt her big tits and fingered her big nipples, surely mother would be in the mood to suck him while he felt her big tits and fingered her big nipples. He'd love nothing more than to have a threesome with Jennifer and Audrey.

Only, could he trust Audrey not to tell Jennifer that he made a sexual pass at her? If she returned his sexual interest, could he trust his mother-in-law not to tell her daughter that they were having a sexual affair? Not wanting to jeopardize his marriage, he didn't want to lose his wife because of the sexual lust that he had for her mother. Even though he'd love to have sex with his mother-in-law, making a pass at her was too risky of a proposition. Somehow that kind of a sexually triangle that seemed so right at night always came out in the light of day.

Yet, with her not helping him control himself by her sexually flirting with him, teasing him, and tempting him, maybe she wants to have sex with him as much as he wants to have sex with her. With her walking around him in her, sheer, sexy nightgowns, maybe she sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her. He didn't know. He wasn't sure. He wouldn't know unless he called her bluff and made a sexual pass at her.

In the way that a computer processes images at lightning speed, a computer was no match for Daniel's horny brain especially when it came to fantasizing about seeing his mother-in-law topless and/or naked. While Jennifer was still talking at him as if she was a machinegun firing unlimited bullets, he enjoyed having a sexual fantasy with his mother-in-law as his personal porn star. Any time she was nervous about asking him something, Jen always talked at him nonstop in the way she was doing now. His only salvation from telling her to shut up and take a breath was to lose himself in one of his sexual fantasies of having sex with her mother.

While Jennifer continued talking at him without taking a breath, he quickly processed three likely and hopeful, sexual scenarios of having sex with his mother-in-law while Jennifer was at work and Audrey was home alone with him. With him home alone with his MILF of a mother-in-law, he could only imagine the sexual opportunities they'd have and the sexy fun that he'd have. With him home alone with his sexy mother-in-law, maybe he'd finally see her big tits. With him home alone with his mother-in-law teasing him and tempting him to make a sexual move on her, maybe they'll finally have sex.

Maybe his mother-in-law is just as horny as he is. Maybe she's waiting for him to make a move on her. Maybe even after having regular sex his mother-in-law while Jennifer was at work, Audrey would never spoil the sexual fun they were having by telling her daughter. Cutting off her nose to spite her face, she had as much to lose as he did in alienating Jennifer's affection. Having Audrey live with them could be his perfect opportunity to have sex with Jen's mother.

* * * * *

Sexy scenario #1.

He thought about installing a small, hidden camera somewhere in the spare bedroom where Audrey dressed, undressed, and slept. Only, with his luck, Jen would find the camera when she was cleaning. Already knowing what Jen's reaction would be, she'd be really pissed. As bad as being deemed a sexual deviate and being listed on the sex registry list, how embarrassing would that be to be caught peeping on Jennifer's mother dressing, undressing, and sleeping?

If Audrey found the camera instead of Jen, he wondered what his mother-in-law's reaction would be. He imagined her pretending not to notice the camera and giving him a real show by playing to the camera in undressing and dressing in plain view of the camera. Yet, what if Audrey had the same reaction as he imagined his wife would have? What if his mother-in-law felt violated that he had been peeping on her? What could he possibly say in his defense of peeping on his mother-in-law? It's one thing for him to watch his mother-in-law dressing, undressing, and sleeping but it's quite something else to be caught spying on her with a hidden camera.

Needing to come up with another idea, a better plan on how to see Audrey without her clothes, he thought long and hard about it. With her coming to live with them, he had plenty of time and plenty of opportunities to come up with a plan to see her topless and/or naked. Instead of watching her dressing, undressing, sleeping, and without her clothes on hidden camera, he pondered the thought of just opening her closed bedroom door without knocking. He could do that. That would work.

With timing everything, a fantasy that he always enjoyed having when masturbating, he imagined listening at her closed bedroom door before walking in on her at the precise moment when she was dressing or undressing. Listening for the rustle of her removing her nightgown or the feint sound of her unbuttoning her blouse and/or unhooking her bra, he hoped he had a lucky guess when bursting open her closed bedroom door without warning and without knocking. Unless she was standing there topless while waiting for him to barge open her closed bedroom door without knocking, unfortunately or fortunately, depending on his good fortune, luck had more to do with him seeing her breasts than skill.

"Oops, sorry, Mom," he imagined saying when opening her bedroom door while she was dressing and standing there topless.

Feigning his embarrassment and protecting her modesty, he imagined covering his eyes with his splayed fingers while continuing to stare at her big tits. With him opening her bedroom door at the perfect moment, he imagined catching her standing there topless. With him seeing her without her blouse, without her bra, or without her nightgown, he wondered what reaction she'd have to him seeing her big, naked breasts. He wondered if she'd immediately cover her naked breasts with her hands or, daring him to look, if she'd stand there brazenly proud and defiantly, immorally immodest. With him making the first sexual move by barging in her bedroom while she was topless, he wondered if she'd make the next sexual move.

He already knew the reaction that he'd have to seeing her naked breasts. He'd stare at her tits. He'd leer at her boobs. He'd ogle her standing there topless. If he had a camera, in the way of a Paparazzi photographer catching celebrities without their clothes, he'd fire off dozens of digital photos for him to peruse later in the privacy of his bedroom with his hand tightly wrapped around his cock.

Wanting to share her big tits with the world, he wondered if she'd allow him to post her topless photos on the Internet. Not even broaching the subject with her, if he had topless photos of his mother-in-law, he'd post them without her knowledge and without her permission. He could always conceal her eyes so that no one would recognize her. How hot would that be to call up his topless mother-in-law on the computer screen whenever he felt horny enough to masturbate over seeing her big, naked breasts?

Whenever she stayed over the weekend and went out shopping with Jennifer the next morning, he'd sneak in her room to look at and feel her bras and sniff her panties. It was when seeing her empty bra cups that he had a clearer image of how truly big her breasts were. It was when he imagined seeing her naked breasts that he had proof positive of the size and shape of her massive boobs. With him already seeing the outline of her massive jugs through her sheer nightgown, he had a good enough idea what she'd look like topless. With him seeing some down nightgown views of her whenever she leans forward, he has enough of an image of her tits and of her nipples for him to masturbate over them again and again.