Home Alone with my Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing over the toilet, he let out a long, strong, steady stream of noisy urine. While still peeing, he reached behind him to partially open the bathroom door to fill the small bathroom with cooler air and to help the exhaust fan clear the fog from the mirror. He watched his mother-in-law staring at his cock in the way he had just stared at her naked body before she covered herself with a towel. Seemingly with her still staring, she seemed just as interested in seeing his cock as he was in seeing her tits.

He imagined her eyes bulging out of her head with sexual excitement in seeing his prick in the way that his eyes bulged out of his head in seeing her naked body. He imagined her staring at his exposed prick in the way that he stared at her naked breasts. Standing there longer than necessary to make sure she got a good, long look of his dick, he took his sweet time putting his cock away. He shook his cock, took his time wiping it with toilet paper, put down the lid, and flushed the toilet. Obviously, with her still staring at his exposed prick, his mother-in-law was just as interested in seeing his cock as he was interested in seeing her big tits, her bare ass, and her bushy pussy.

Whenever Jennifer's not home to catch her, scold her, and/or embarrass her for showing her husband what he shouldn't see of her mother, he returned the favor by showing his mother-in-law what she shouldn't see of her son-in-law. In the way she emerges from her room with her blouse half unbuttoned when she's getting dressed and flashes him her cleavage and bra, he turned to her with his cock still dangling out of his pants before putting his prick away and zipping himself. Tits for cock, he gave her a good, long look of his cock in the way that she gave him a good, long look of her naked body.

With her eyes frozen in their stare of his semi-erect prick, he tempted her with his cock in the way she teases him with her hot body. He tempted her by exposing his cock to her in the way she tempted him with the sight of the outline her big tits and with the impressions of her big nipples pushing against the sheer material of her nightgown. With her standing there naked but for her holding a towel in front of her, he didn't want to leave the bathroom. Not yet.

A long time coming, this was his golden opportunity and his ticket to paradise to see his mother-in-law's naked body again. With her seemingly immodestly immoral, unembarrassed and with him sexually excited, it was now or never for him to be so sexually inappropriate. After seeing her naked and her staring at his exposed prick, he'll be masturbating to that imagined, memorized image for the rest of his life. Not wanting to be perversely crass, he was tempted to pull the towel from her but not wanting to be so brutishly obvious, instead he stepped closer to her. Pondering what he could do to see her tits again, perhaps, there was another way that he could have another good, long, look of her naked breasts, her bushy brown pussy, and her bubble ass.

"Ticklish?"

Instead of her having a look of sexual excitement that he thought she'd have, she had a look of total panic. Disregarding her look, he reached both of his hands around her to feel naked skin in his preparedness to tickle her. Having never touched his mother-in-law on her naked stomach, waist, and back, his fingers immediately found her rib cage.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

If she was as interested in him seeing her big tits and perhaps even her naked body again as much as he was interested in seeing her big tits and her naked body again, then this was her perfect opportunity to accidentally on purpose drop her towel. He'd love nothing more than for her to accidentally or deliberately drop her towel on the pretense that his tickling her had caused the towel to fall. He couldn't wait to see how this would develop. He couldn't wait to see her naked again. With him thinking that she was just as sexually interested in him as he was sexually interested in her, this was his way to learn the truth about his MILF of a mother-in-law's wanton and lustful, sexual desire.

'Oops!'

Their dirty little secret, what Jennifer didn't know wouldn't hurt her. What Jennifer didn't know would help him. In the way that he hoped his mother-in-law would never say anything to his wife about seeing his cock, he'd never say anything to her daughter about seeing her mother naked. Throwing all caution to the wind, this was it. It was now or never. If he was going to make a sexual move on his mother-in-law, now was the time.

"Daniel! No! Stop! You mustn't. Don't you dare? I'm very ticklish," she said moving one way before moving the other way in avoidance of his tickles while laughing longer and louder. "Oh, my God!"

With her moving more to the side, first one way and then the other way in trying to avoid his tickles while laughing, he saw more of the sides of her naked ass. With her clutching her towel higher to no doubt prevent him from seeing her tits, he saw flashes of her naked pussy. Having never seen as much of Audrey, he couldn't believe he saw her ass, her pussy, and her tits. Only, not satisfied with seeing her naked, he wanted to see her naked again. Tickling her harder and tickling her faster, with her trying to slap his hands away while clutching the towel to her breasts, as if on cue, she lost her grip on the towel and the towel fell to her feet.

Immediately, not wanting her to cover herself with her hands and/or with her forearms, he grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her arms apart so that she wouldn't cover her big tits with her forearm and her exposed pussy with her hand. Feigning her resistance to him pulling her arms apart, she allowed him to hold her arms away from her naked body. There they were, the two of them, her big, D cup breasts.

"Hello. Wow!"

Works of art, they looked exactly like Jennifer's big C cup breasts only a size bigger. Perfectly shaped and perfectly symmetrical, all he could do was to stare at her naked breasts, her big nipples, and her brown areolas. With her unable to make any attempt to cover her naked breasts, unable to control himself, in one quick swipe, he pulled the towel from the rest of her. She was naked. His mother-in-law was finally naked. He let go of her arms to look at her standing there totally exposed.

"Daniel! Really," she said seemingly more sexually excited than she was annoyed. "What's gotten into you? How dare you? Is this what you want to see?"

In the way that he was determined to see her naked, she obviously resigned herself to him seeing her naked. Again, with the towel in a ruffled mess by her feet, she made no attempt to cover her nakedness when she put her arms down by her side. Standing proud with her chin up and her bare chest out, she made no attempt to cover her nakedness and he made no attempt to avert his stare. Seemingly she was enjoying him staring at her naked body as much as he was enjoying staring at her naked body.

"Yes," he said moving closer to her and taking her breasts in both hands while feeling her breasts and fingering nipples.

She looked down at his hands touching her big tits, feeling her big tits, and fondling her big tits while fingering her big nipples before looking up at him.

"If you're going to stare my naked body and feel and fondle my naked body, the least you can do is to dry my naked body with the towel," she said.

Something she needn't ask him twice, he leaned down to retrieve her towel. With his mouth only inches away from her big, brown, bushy pussy, he was so tempted to bury his mouth and his fingers between her legs. He wondered if eating Jennifer's mother tasted the same as eating Jennifer. Instead of licking her while fingering her, he took his sweet time drying his mother-in-law while touching her, feeling her, and fondling her where no son-in-law should ever touch, feel, and fondle his mother-in-law. Lifting them in his hand to dry under them and behind them, he spent an excessive amount of time drying her big breasts before turning her to dry her ass.

As if he was about to fuck her doggie style, he had her lean forward to continue drying her. He dried her ass, he dried her pussy, and he dried her shapely thighs before turning her around to face him to dry her furry mound. Continuing to dry her hairy pussy, he moved the towel between her legs in the way that he'd love to put his fingers, his tongue, and his cock between her legs. Even in his wildest, sexual fantasies involving Audrey, never did he believe he'd be having his wicked sexual way in feeling and fondling his mother-in-law's naked body, albeit through her towel while drying her. Glad that she lost her job as a waitress, the best thing that ever happened to him was having his mother-in-law move in with them. The best thing that ever happened to him was being alone with his sexy mother-in-law while his wife was at work.

* * * * *

Scenario #3.

With Jennifer still talking at him at lightning speed while not taking a breath or pausing to formulate her thoughts, all of these imaginary scenarios happened at superfast speed and within only a few seconds of one another. Yet, not yet done with his visualization of spending some quality alone time with his MILF of a mother-in-law and her huge, D cup breasts, he continued having sexual fantasies of Audrey. In this third, sexy scenario, he imagined them watching a movie together while Jennifer was working a twelve hour shift at the hospital as a nurse. With his mother-in-law parading around the house in her short, sheer, sexy, and nearly see-through nightgown, tits for cock, he decided to return the erotic favor of her voyeurism with his exhibitionism and by wearing just a tee shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear.

He wondered if she'd be as sexually excited seeing something of him that she shouldn't see as much as he'd be sexually excited seeing what he shouldn't see of her. With him parading around her in his pajama bottoms without the modesty of underwear, he wondered if she'd stare at the bulge his erection made in his pajama bottoms in the way he always stared at the impressions her nipples made in her nightgown. He was sexually encouraged when he saw her staring at his bulging cock while she pretended that she wasn't looking.

He hoped to take their sexy game of exhibitionism and voyeurism a sexual step further than just him seeing the impressions her nipples made in her sexy nightgown and the impression his cock made in his pajama bottoms. As if he was dating her or as if he was with his sexy wife instead of his MILF of a mother-in-law, he imagined them sitting together on the couch while watching a movie. Then, he imagined her falling asleep in his lap.

He imagined softly touching her hair as if he had a hand to the back of her head while imagining her giving him a blowjob. With his erection throbbing through his pajama bottoms and pulsating against the side of her face, he imagined Audrey giving him a down nightgown view of the tops of her meaty breasts and her long line of cleavage as she slept. When he imagined seeing so very much of her sleeping breasts, the imagined sight of seeing her big tits added to his horniness and to his lustful desire of wanting to have sex with Jennifer's mother.

Wishing that he could and that he dared, he so wanted to feel and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples. Only, afraid that he'd awaken her and afraid that she'd tell Jennifer that he felt her tits and fingered her nipples, he didn't dare touch her mother in such a sexually, inappropriate way. If only she'd make the first, sexual move by putting her hand on his throbbing cock, he'd make all the rest of the sexual moves. If only she'd make the first, sexual move, he'd be so very happy to take sexual control of the unexpected situation. Then, realizing that this was his sexual fantasy and he could do anything he wanted to do to his mother-in-law, he imagined doing more than just imagining her asleep on his lap.

Not having anywhere else to put his arm and his hand, he imagined resting his arm and hand across the front of his mother-in-law's, soft, sexy, sleeping, nearly naked shoulders but for her nightgown straps. Whether she was sleeping, dreaming, or pretending to be sleeping and dreaming, he imagined Audrey pulling his hand down to cup her big breast. 'Oh, my God,' he was feeling Audrey's big tit. He couldn't believe he was feeling Audrey's big tit.

Not one to turn down an invitation to feel a big tit, whether a breast that's sleeping or awake, he gently and stealthily touched, felt, and fondled her partially exposed breast while she slept. Not one to turn down an invitation to feel a big tit, whether the breast was his wife's big tit or his mother-in-law's enormous boob, especially if it was his mother-in-law's bit breast, he continued feeling and fondling her breast. Waiting for the right moment, when he felt her big, hard, erect nipple pushing against the palm of his hand, he fingered her nipple with his thumb and index finger before touching, feeling, and fondling her other breast while fingering her other nipple.

Hoping she was still sleeping, he waited for her reaction to him feeling her tits and fingering her nipples before reaching down to feel her tits and finger her nipples again. When she didn't stir and with her seemingly still sleeping, perhaps he had initiated her having a sexy, sexual dream. When she continued sleeping and maybe even dreaming, he ever so slowly and ever so stealthily stuck his fingers and then his hand inside and down the top of her nightgown. With only just inches to go to feeling nirvana, gradually moving his hand slower and lower, he continued moving his hand further down the top of her nightgown until he felt all of her that he wanted to feel of his mother-in-law.

Hoping she didn't waken and catch him with his horny hand buried in her nightgown, he cupped her big breast in the palm of his hand. 'Wow!' Even if it was just a sexual fantasy, he was finally feeling his mother-in-law's firm, natural, naked breast in his hand. Even if it was just a sexual fantasy, as if it was real, he couldn't believe that he had his mother-in-law's big tit in the palm of his hand.

Waiting for it to happen naturally, he waited for her nipple to poke the palm of his hand and then it did. Once he felt her nipple harden from his soft touch, he gently and stealthily fingered her nipple. Not wanting to awaken her by sexually touching her, he just wanted to stimulate her to have a sexy dream while he felt her big tit and fingered her big nipple.

Something he never imagined doing and that would happen other than in his sexual fantasies of Audrey, he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother-in-law's big tit while fingering her hard, erect nipple. Hoping she didn't awaken and hoping she'd continued sleeping, he couldn't wait to masturbate over this sexy, sexual scenario later. He'll be masturbating over her walking around in her sexy, sheer nightgown. While imagining it as if it was real, he'll be masturbating over feeling her big tit while fingering her erect nipple.

Then, as she started to turn more to her side to get more comfortable on his lap, not wanting to awaken her and not wanting her to catch him feeling her tit and fingering her nipple, he quickly, albeit gently, removed his hand from her nightgown. As he removed his hand from her nightgown, he bloused open the top of her nightgown more to give him a better down nightgown view of the tops of her meaty breasts. Reluctantly withdrawing his hand from inside of her nightgown, feeling her breast and fingering her nipple is something he'll be masturbating over for the rest of his life.

He felt his mother-in-law's big boob while fingering her hard, erect nipple. He couldn't believe he felt his mother-in-law's big boob while fingering her hard, erect nipple. As shocked as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe he had his mother-in-law's big tit in his hand while he fingered her nipple. With his hand moving from one to the other, he couldn't believe he felt her naked breasts and fingered her hard, erect nipples. Jennifer has big tits but his mother-in-law's tits are even bigger and nearly just as firm. With him lost in tit Heaven, as horny as he was sexually frustrated, he had such a huge erection.

Then, when Audrey turned in her sleep, with her head still in his lap but with his cock no longer pulsating against the side of her face, her mouth was mere inches from his erection that tented his pajamas. As if he was a snake charmer able to command his cock out of the small opening in his pajamas and expose himself to his sleeping mother-in-law, he continued throbbing his erection until his cock freed itself from his pajama bottom. As if he had just died and could look down at Audrey asleep on his lap, his stiff prick pulsated out of his pajamas and slowly wagged itself in front of his sleeping mother-in-law's mouth.

If she opened her eyes now, she'd be face to face with his prick. If she opened her eyes now, he wondered what she'd say and what she'd do. Wondering if she'd be unpleasantly shocked or sexually aroused, in the way Audrey's has shown him so very much of her sexy body, he'd love to show her his naked cock. If she opened her eyes now, he wondered what he'd do and what he'd say.

While hoping that she was dreaming of blowing someone, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, or Ryan Reynolds perhaps, her favorite, male celebrities, he only wished she'd open her mouth and take his stiff prick inside. If not giving him a sleeping blowjob, at the very least, he wished she'd wrap her fingers around his cock and slowly stroke him in her sleep. Just as he thought of her wrapping her fingers around his cock, she wrapped her fingers around his cock. He couldn't believe she wrapped her fingers around his cock. His cock was in her hand. He couldn't believe she was holding his stiff prick in her hand. Oh, my God.

Expecting her to be awake, he looked down at her and her eyes were still closed. Obviously, she was still sleeping or feigning to be sleeping. Then, he looked down at her hand still holding his cock. Obviously, she was dreaming of holding someone's big cock in her hand.

With her holding someone's big cock in her hand, maybe she was dreaming of holding his big prick in her hand. Slowly running her fingers over the top of his prick, she started ever so slowly stroking him. Obviously she was dreaming about giving someone a sleeping hand job. He wondered if she was dreaming of giving him a sleeping hand job. He only wished she'd take his cock in her mouth while dreaming of sucking a big cock while giving someone a sleeping blowjob.

Slowly, methodically, and silently, doing whatever he could to help her masturbate him, he gently and slowly moved his hips up and down and side to side to help her sleeping hand stroke him. One of his sexual fantasies come true, he'd love nothing more than to cum all over his mother-in-law's sleeping hand. Something he couldn't wait to masturbate himself over later, his mother-in-law was giving him a sleeping hand job.

His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe Audrey was jerking him off. Only, if he ejaculated all over her sleeping hand and if she awakened, how would he explain his cum all over her hand? He grabbed a tissue from the coffee table just in case.

Gently, he moved his hips a little to the side to touch, tease, and tickle her lips with the head of his prick. He stared at her lips while imagining kissing her, French kissing her. She has full, thick lips and he always wondered what her lips would feel like when wrapped around his cock. As soon as his prick touched her lips and tickled her lips, an involuntary reaction, she parted her lips to lick her lips with her tongue. With his cock right there, she licked the head of cock too. 'Oh, my God.' Not only was Jennifer's mother stroking his cock, she just licked the head of his big dick.