Home Alone with my Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now what? Going beyond any decorum and sensibilities, not caring if he awakened her, he was so tempted to pull a handful of her hair so that she'd open her mouth to scream. When she opened her mouth to scream, he imagined filling her mouth with his cock. Wishing he had drugged her or that she was drunk, he'd love nothing more than for his sleeping mother-in-law to suck him. He'd love nothing more than for Audrey to blow him while he fondled her big tits and fingered her hard nipples. Imagining humping her mouth and fucking her face, he'd love nothing more than to put a hand to the back of her head and cum in his mother-in-law's sleeping mouth.

Only, not the type of man who'd disrespect and sexually abuse women, especially sleeping women, and especially Jennifer's sleeping mother, he couldn't force his mother-in-law to have sex with him. What kind of man and what kind of son-in-law would he be to do that not only to her but also to Jennifer? Even though he wanted to experience Audrey blowing him, he could never force Jennifer's mother to blow him. He could never look Audrey in the eyes again with the knowledge that he sexually took advantage of her while having her suck his cock when she was sleeping.

From that moment on, after she blew him, every time he looked at her, he'd see his hard, hairy cock in her mouth. Every time he looked at her, he'd feel like such a perversely perverted cad, if not a rapist. Yet, then again, the other side of the coin, every time he looked at her, he'd want her to blow him again while he felt her big tits and fingered her hard nipples. She was such a hot sexy woman and it was so very difficult for him to sexually resist her.

With Audrey still sleeping or feigning to be sleeping, he gradually and ever so gently turned his body more towards her. Now with the tip of his hard cock barely touching her lips and with her hand around his stiff prick, he continued moving his hips up and down and side to side. A sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe it when she not only opened her mouth but also took his stiff prick inside.

'No way! No frigging way. Are you kidding me?'

Never thinking that this would ever happen, his MILF of a mother-in-law was giving him a sleeping blowjob. 'Get the fuck outta here.' He couldn't believe Audrey was not only giving him sleeping hand job but also a sleeping blowjob. Whether she was pretending to be sleeping or really was sleeping the fact remained that his sexy mother-in-law was sucking his cock. As if she was having a sexual fantasy of her own, his mother-in-law was blowing him in her sleep. She must be having one Hell of a dream of blowing George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds, or hopefully him, her horny son-in-law.

Not allowing this opportunity to get away and not wanting her to stop blowing him by awakening her, he carefully stuck his hand down her nightgown again to fondle her big breasts while fingering her nipples. With her nipples as hard as they were erect, seemingly, she was just as sexually aroused in her sleep as he was sexually aroused awake. Only, was she really sleeping or pretending that she was sleeping? She looked like she was sleeping.

Yet, he didn't know if she was sleeping or not. He couldn't tell. She was sucking him now, really sucking him, while stroking him before really stroking him. If she continued stroking him and sucking him in this sexually exuberant way, he'd cum. Definitely and without a doubt, he'd cum in his mother-in-law's, sleeping mouth.

Sexually excited by the thought of cumming in Audrey's mouth, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother-in-law's mouth. Only he didn't dare. What's wrong with him in even thinking that he could cum in her mouth? Just as he could never explain away his fingerprints being on a gun that shot someone, how on Earth would he ever explain his cum in her mouth?

"Um, sorry. I was masturbating while you were sleeping and I accidentally shot a load of my cum in your mouth while you were sleeping and snoring," he imagined saying to her.

Only, as soon as he had the thought of coming in Audrey's mouth, unable to stop himself from ejaculating with her stroking him and sucking him, he exploded a huge load of cum in Audrey's sleeping mouth. 'Oh, my God!' Jennifer's mother just blew him. He couldn't believe that his mother-in-law just blew him.

Coughing, choking, and gagging, his cum dripped across her lip, down her chin, down her neck, and all over her nightgown. Immediately, she sat up on the couch and looked down at herself before looking over at him. When she sat up on the couch, he did the only thing he could do. He closed his eyes and, in the way that she seemingly pretended that she was sleeping, he pretended he was sleeping too.

"My God, that was the best cum I've ever tasted," he imagined her saying to herself while swallowing. "Daniel! Wake up," she said pushing at him while never removing her eyes from his stiff prick. "Daniel."

"Huh?" He imagined himself still pretending that he was half asleep. "Wha?"

"What the fuck? I don't believe this. Your cock," she said pushing at his erect prick with her manicured finger while suddenly showing a modicum of indignation that she sucked him in her sleep.

"What? I'm sleeping," he said yawning and pushing up his hips as if tempting her to suck him again.

"Wake up. We fell asleep and your thingy is out of your pajamas," she said pointing at his erection before poking his stiff prick with her manicured finger.

In the way he looked at her not only believing that she blew him but also that he ejaculated his cum in her mouth and she swallowed him, she looked at him dazed. Was she angry or sexually excited? He couldn't tell. Did she blow him in her sleep or did she suck him while she was wide awake and pretending to be sleeping? He didn't know. Damned if he knew. He couldn't tell.

"My thingy? You mean my cock?" He looked down at himself while feigning embarrassment. "Oh, I'm so sorry Mom. I'm so very embarrassed."

She made a face and rolled her eyes.

"You're so very embarrassed? I'm so very embarrassed," licking her tongue over her lips while obviously enjoying the taste. "I think I blew you," she said wiping her mouth, chin, neck, and nightgown with tissues.

"Pardon?" He pretended that he had no idea what she was talking about.

"I think I may have sucked your cock. I did. I did suck your cock," she said smacking her lips while licking her lips again and while nodding her head in the affirmative, as if she needed that extra bit of affirmation for her to realize that she blew her son-in-law.

"Daniel," she said pushing his shoulder again to rouse him.

"What? Gees, I'm sleeping," he said.

"I think you ejaculated cum in my mouth. You did ejaculate cum in my mouth," she said swallowing and licking her lips clean. "I blew you. Oh, my God. I can't believe I blew you in my sleep. I can't believe I sucked off my son-in-law."

"I'm sorry," he said. "Pardon? What? I didn't hear you. I was yawning. What did you say you did? What did you say I did?"

She looked at him playing Mr. Innocent when he wasn't innocent at all.

"I blew you in my sleep and you ejaculated a huge load of cum in my mouth," she said more sexually excited than she was embarrassed. "Actually, your cum tastes quite delicious. My daughter is a lucky woman," she said.

"Oh my God, Mom, you blew me. I can't believe you sucked my prick," he said. "I can't believe I ejaculated my cum in your mouth," he said.

She looked at him wide eyed with disbelief.

"I can't believe I'm saying this to you, my own son-in-law but you have the best cum I ever tasted. I can't get enough of your cum," she said staring at the big bulge his cock made in his pajamas as if she wanted to suck him again.

Admitting that she enjoyed the taste of her son-in-law's cum, she licked his cum from her fingers before sucking it from her nightgown. She looked down at her cum stained nightgown as if she was wearing Monica Lewinsky's, blue, cum stained dress.

"Mom, what are you doing? Are you sucking my cum from your nightgown?"

She looked at him with a big smile and nodded her head again in the affirmative.

"I did blow you and you ejaculated in my mouth," she said. "Mmm, Mmm good, definitely, I blew you. Definitely I can taste you. Your cum is delicious. You have the best tasting cum I've ever had and I can't get enough of it," she said.

With both of them worthy of an Oscar nomination for their acting, he looked at her surprised that she sucked him.

"You blew me? You did not? I ejaculated in your mouth? I did not." Giving her his best Academy Award performance, he looked at her incredulously. "I did not cum in your mouth. Did I?"

He pulled out his penis to examine it. With both of them staring down at his cock and with him showing evidence of his cum in his pubic hair in the way she had cum stains on her nightgown, he looked up at her.

"I did and you did," she said staring at his exposed cock.

"Oh my God, you did blow me and I did ejaculate in your mouth. How the Hell did that happen? The last thing I remember was we were watching a movie and you fell asleep on my lap."

Now she looked at him in the way he looked at her while obviously wondering if he really was sleeping while she sucked him. If that was the case and he was sleeping then she's the guilty one for taking sexual advantage of her son-in-law while he slept. If he was pretending to be sleeping then the onus was on him and he'd be the one who took sexual advantage of her. Yet, there was only one other possibility. Neither one took sexual advantage of the other. They both knew fully well what they were doing.

"I must have stroked you and blown you in my sleep while dreaming of giving George Clooney, Brad Pitt, or Ryan Reynolds oral sex," she said looking as embarrassed as she appeared sexually excited no doubt by her dream of giving one of her favorite celebrities a blowjob.

Who knows? Perhaps she was dreaming about giving her son-in-law a blowjob but couldn't admit it. Obviously she could never admit that, not if she still wanted to continue having the good mother and daughter relationship that she enjoyed with Jennifer.

"Oh, my God. I'm so sorry Mom. I thought I was having a sexy dream too. Please don't be mad at me," he said not ashamed to admit it now that she blew him.

"I'm not mad at you," she said.

"I was dreaming that you were stroking me while blowing me. I had no idea that you were really sucking me," he said while looking at her with a flash of sudden, feigned anger.

"What?" She looked at him with confusion.

"How could you do that to me? Why would you do that to me? How dare you suck my cock? Oh, my God, I feel so used. I feel so abused."

She looked at him with embarrassment. She looked at him with shame. She looked at him with hurt. When he was the one who took sexual advantage of her, she looked at him as if she was the sexual pervert and not him.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to stroke you. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to blow you. If anything, it was an accident. I gave you an accidental blowjob. Obviously, I was sleeping too. I gave you a sleeping blowjob. Obviously I was thinking you were someone else, my late husband, one of my customers, or George Clooney, Brad Pitt, or Ryan Reynolds. I don't remember the dream I must have had for me to blow you. I can't believe I just sucked off my son-in-law," she said holding her head in her hands while feigning her embarrassment. "This is beyond mortifying, I'm so humiliated."

Donald looked at his mother-in-law. With her admitting her guilt, he owned her ass now. With the threat of him telling his wife, her daughter, that she sucked his cock in his sleep, she was his sexual slave now.

"I'm so very embarrassed too," he said stuffing his cock back in his pajamas. "I can't believe you saw my cock. I can't believe you stroked my dick. I can't believe you sucked my prick. How could you possibly blow me in your sleep? C'mon, be honest, you must have known you were blowing me? How could you not know you were stroking my cock while sucking my cock? You purposely took sexual advantage of me while I was sleeping. How dare you?"

She looked at her son-in-law as if he had just slapped her across her face.

"I did not take sexual advantage of you. I swear to God, I didn't know that I was stroking you and sucking you in my sleep," she said raising her right hand as if she was swearing on a Bible.

"Okay, I believe you," he said. "Now what?"

"I'll tell you what. Just something between us, this will be our little secret. Okay? Jennifer must never know that I blew you," she said. "Okay?" she said. "Jennifer must never know that you ejaculated your cum in my mouth and I swallowed you. Okay?"

He had her now. She was his sexy bitch.

"Okay," he said reaching out his hand to feel his mother-in-law's tits through her nightgown while he pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples.

She looked down at his hand feeling her breasts through her nightgown while fingering her nipples.

"Daniel! Stop! What the Hell are you doing?"

He gave her a big smile.

"I usually feel Jennifer's tits when she strokes me and when getting a blowjob," he said. "Besides if you want me to keep your sexy secret that you took sexual advantage of me by sucking me in my sleep, you have to show me your tits."

She stared at him before looking down at his hand still fondling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

"Show you my tits? How dare you? I'll never show you my tits. Listen, just because I stroked you and blew you in my sleep doesn't give you the right to sexually molest me," said Audrey. "And there's no way that I'll show you my breasts."

He stared at the outline his mother-in-law's breasts made through the thin material of her nightgown. He stared at the obvious impressions her big, erect nipples made in her nightgown.

"C'mon, show me your tits Mom. I want to see your big tits. I want to see your big, hard nipples," he said still feeling her breasts through her nightgown while fingering her nipples. "If you don't show me your tits, I'll tell Jennifer that you sucked my cock. I'll tell Jennifer that you made me cum in your mouth while I was sleeping. I'll tell Jennifer that you swallowed my cum. I'll tell Jennifer that you raped me in my sleep."

As if she was an animal cornered, she looked at him with anger.

"Certainly not. I'll not show you my breasts. Just because you can't keep your penis in your pajamas doesn't mean that I'm going to show you my breasts. I'm going to bed," she said slapping his hand away while standing.

"Wait. Don't go to bed. Please don't go to bed. Not yet. You haven't shown me your tits yet," he said with a shit eating grin. "Show me your tits Mom. I want to see your tits. I need to see your big tits. At least have a drink with me first before you go to bed," he said.

Grabbing the hem of her nightgown, with Daniel still laying on the couch and at eye level of her ass and pussy, he lifted his mother-in-law's nightgown to her waist while holding it tightly in his hand. He lifted her nightgown plenty high enough to expose her naked ass to his horny eyes. Then, when she turned to swat his hand away, she inadvertently exposed her bushy, brown pussy to him.

"Daniel! Oh, my God. I can't believe you exposed my naked ass and my naked pussy to your horny eyes. I feel so violated. I feel so used. I feel so abused," she said pulling away from him. "I'm so very embarrassed."

He tightened his hold on her nightgown while lifting it higher.

"Oh, don't be such a virgin. I'm sure you've had plenty of lovers while working as a waitress," he said.

Then, when she turned to leave, he stood, wrapped his arm around her, spun her around, and kissed her. She cemented her lips together to deny his tongue access to her mouth. Pushing his tongue forward to part her lips in the way he imagined pushing his tongue forward to part her pussy lips, when he finally parted her lips, he French kissed his mother-in-law. It wasn't long before she surrendered her tongue to him and returned his passionate kiss with her passionate kiss.

"If you want me to keep our little, sexy secret, you must make love to me. You must allow me to fuck you. You must allow me to have my wicked sexual way with your gorgeous, sexy body," he said grabbing her ass with one hand and her breast with his other. "You must blow me again."

She put her hands to his chest in her feeble attempt to push him away but, still holding on to her, he was too strong.

"That's blackmail," she said looking at him with as much panic as she looked at him with sexual excitement. "I'll never allow you to use my body as if I'm some common whore. I'm not an incestuous slut. I'm your wife's mother. I'm your mother-in-law for God's sakes. What's wrong with you? Have you no decency?"

He looked at her with as much contempt as he looked at her with sexual arousal.

"You call it blackmail but I call it having consensual sex with my MILF of a mother-in-law," he said. "If you don't make love to me and if you don't fuck me, I'll tell Jennifer that you did anyway."

With the look she gave him, he won. He beat her. She was his whore now.

"Okay, I'll do it, but if I give you sex once, if I make love to you, fuck you, and suck you, how do I know you won't ask for sex again?"

He nodded his head at her while smiling his deceit.

"You'll have to trust me," he said. "Now take off your nightgown and show me your tits."

Audrey obeyed, stripped off her nightgown, and stood before her son-in-law naked. With Daniel still holding her sexy secret over her head, they had sex for years.

After having three sexy scenarios of having sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law while his wife still continued talking at him about having her mother come to live with them, he liked the third scenario the best. If he had to pick one sexy scenario of the three, barging in on her dressing or undressing in her bedroom, barging in on her in the bathroom after pushing back the shower curtain naked, or having her give him sleeping sex, he'd pick sleeping sex.

* * * * *

"Daniel! Daniel! Earth to Daniel! Hello?" Jennifer pushed on his shoulder. "Are you okay? You zoned out there for a while. I'm talking and you're daydreaming. Where do you go when you zone out like that? What do you think about when you zone out like that?"

She looked at him as if there was something wrong with him. If only she knew that he sexually fantasizes about her mother when he disappears in thought like that, she wondered what she'd say. If only his wife knew that he sexually fantasizes about having sex with her mother, she wouldn't be very happy. She wouldn't understand why he'd want to have sex with her mother instead of having sex with her. Only even though he loved having sex with Audrey's daughter, he enjoyed imagining having sex with Audrey too.

"Oh, sorry," he said. "I, um, was just thinking about work."

He looked at her embarrassed for all of the sexual thoughts he was having about her mother. When he has someone like Jennifer in his life, a younger version of her mother, even he didn't understand why he sexually lusts over her mother, an older version of her. He wondered if he was married to mother instead of daughter, if he'd be sexually thinking of Audrey's daughter in the way that he sexually thinks of Jennifer's mother. Perhaps because Audrey is the mother that he'd love to fuck, him wanting to have sex with her is a Freudian thing.

"So, you didn't answer my question," said Jennifer.

He looked at her with confusion while trying to remember what it was she had initially asked him.

"Your question?" Unable to remember what she asked him, he asked her. "Sorry, what was the question?"

Obviously accustomed to him zoning out and not paying attention to her, she rolled her eyes and sighed.