Home Alone with my Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it okay if my Mom stays with us temporarily?"

Oh my God, that's the question that initiated him zoning out in the first place. It is true. He wasn't dreaming of her mother coming to live with them. He was sexually fantasizing of Audrey coming to live with him. He couldn't believe it. He was so happy. His MILF of a mother-in-law was coming to live with them temporarily.

Maybe he could walk in on her while she was putting on her bra. Maybe he could walk in on her just as she was pulling back the shower curtain and getting out of the shower. Maybe she'd fall asleep in his lap while they were watching a movie. Maybe with them both pretending they were sleeping, she'd suck his cock in the way she did in his sexual fantasy daydream.

"Sure, no problem. We have the spare bedroom just going to waste," he said. "I've always liked your Mom. She's a competitive game player like me, chess, checkers, poker, Scrabble, Monopoly, she's always ready to play a game. It will be fun," he said. He just hoped that she was ready to play some sexy games too. "So, knowing that you probably already told her that it's okay for her to stay with us, when is she coming?"

Jennifer gave him an embarrassed, little grin. It was the same naughty look she gave him when she bought yet another pair of shoes.

"She's already here. She's upstairs," said Jennifer.

Suddenly feeling as sexually excited as he was when sexually fantasizing about Audrey, maybe his sexual fantasies were more than sexual fantasies. Maybe his sexual fantasies were a premonition of what was to come.

"She is?"

He looked at her with shock but he should have known. She's always doing things and surprising him with things without asking him and/or telling him first. Not that she needs to ask his permission to do something but when it comes to her mother living with them, she could have discussed that with him first. To think that he nearly had sex with his wife with her mother upstairs, how hot would that have been had she walked in on them? Have a seat and watch us, you're next Audrey, he imagined saying to Jen's mother.

She smiled and nodded her head obviously happy that her mother was here.

"She's upstairs unpacking and getting ready to take a shower," she said. "So if you need to use the bathroom, use it now."

Just as in his sexual fantasy of Jen's mother, he imagined barging in her closed door, guest bedroom to give her a hug and a kiss hello. Maybe she was standing there topless just waiting for him to materialize. On the pretense that he had to pee, he imagined barging in on her while she finished her shower just as she moved the shower curtain back.

"Oh," he said. "That explains you shopping for a new bra and going grocery shopping today. You never shop on a Friday. You always shop on a Tuesday."

He only wished she had picked him up another six pack of beer. He's going to need to get a buzz on with the both of them constantly yapping at him.

"I already told her that you do most of your work from home. I told her not to disturb you when you're working," said Jennifer.

Suddenly, he imagined his mother-in-law barging in on him while he was working...naked. Suddenly, he imagined his mother-in-law barging in on him while he was...masturbating. Suddenly, he imagined his mother-in-law barging in on him while he was...cumming and while calling her name. Wow. It's going to be great having her around, especially with Jen gone from 8 pm to 8 am three days a week, sometimes even four days a week when she pulls a double shift.

"Thanks for telling her that," he said. "I'm sure it will be fine. I'm sure she'll respect my privacy," he said while hoping that she wouldn't. "It will be nice having someone to watch the movies with me that you won't watch."

She shot him a dirty look that made him take a step backwards.

"Pardon? The movies that I won't watch with you? What the Hell are you talking about? I watch movies with you all the time. I watch all the movies with you," she said.

She made a sour face.

"No you don't," he said with a sly smile. "You don't watch any of the movies that I like with me. You always leave in the middle of the movie."

He returned her sour face with his annoyed face.

"No I don't," she said.

"Yes, you do," he said.

"Oh yeah? Name one movie, go ahead, name just one movie, that I refused to watch with you," she said holding up her index finger. "Go ahead. I dare you to name one movie that I refused to watch with you."

In the way that she's always confident that she's correct whenever she gives him a dare, she looked at him with stern resolve.

"Deadwood," he said.

As if ready to slap himself a high five, he looked at her with victory.

"Deadwood?" She made a sour face. "Yeah, well, that HBO series was foul. Every other word was cocksucker," she said making a disapproving face. "Go ahead, name a more recent movie that I won't watch with you," she said. "I dare you."

This time she looked at him with victory.

"Clockwork Orange," he said smiling.

He continued smiling at her as if mocking her.

"Clockwork Orange? Now you're going back in history," she said shaking her head. "That's a wicked old movie and if I remember the movie, there's a rape scene in it, more than one, I think. Name something more recent that I refused to watch. I bet you can't. I know you can't."

Obviously with her thinking that he couldn't name a recent movie that she refused to watch with him, she looked at him with confidence.

"The American Horror Story," he said.

He looked at her as if he had just trumped her ace while playing Whist.

"God! Don't you watch anything normal? That series is just so violent, too violent. There's way too much blood and with everyone being murdered, the movie is so gruesome," she said. "Go ahead, I dare you to name something else that I refused to watch with you, a TV series instead of a gruesome, horror movie."

Pushing her luck again, obviously even she didn't realize how many movies she refused to watch with him.

"The American Horror Story is a TV series," he said.

"Yeah, well, then name another one. I bet you can't name another TV series that I refused to watch with you," she said.

"What about the TV series Fargo?"

He smiled a victorious smile again.

"Fargo? I remember the movie but I don't remember the TV series," she said.

Confusion replaced her confidence.

"That's because you refused to watch it with me. Billy Bob Thornton, Allison Tolman, Martin Freeman, and Colin Hanks are all nominated for Emmys," he said. "The TV series was even better than the movie, way better."

He watched the expression on her face change from confusion to enlightenment before it changed to disgust.

"I remember that TV series now. Way too violent for me. Billy Bob Thornton killed everyone in that movie. There was blood everywhere," she said. "I lost count of how many people he murdered. That scene in the elevator when they were in Vegas when he shot three people in the head, one was his beautiful finance, put me over the edge. There was blood and brains all over the elevator walls. I was sick to my stomach for days."

He smiled his arrogance.

"Well, as I said before, at least now, I'll have someone to watch my movies with me while you're at work," he said while imagining his mother-in-law falling asleep in his lap and giving him sleeping sex.

She gave him a kiss.

"Have fun watching your violent movies with my mother. She loves those type of movies. I'm glad you're happy and thank you for allowing my mom to stay with us," she said.

* * * * *

That night after Jennifer left the house to work the twelve hour, third shift at the hospital, Audrey came downstairs wearing her shortest, sheerest, sexiest, and lowest cut nightgown he's ever seen her wear without the modesty of a robe.

'Oh, my God', he thought to himself while ogling her nearly naked body.

Not leaving much to his horny imagination, whatever he couldn't imagine seeing of her, he could clearly see of her. Other than what he's imagined while masturbating himself over the sexual fantasies of having hot sex with Jennifer's mother, he's never seen so much of his mother-in-law. With him already beginning to get an erection, if this is a taste of how she'll be inappropriately dressed when Jennifer isn't here, he's going to like having his mother-in-law as a houseguest.

As if she was wearing colored Saran Wrap, he could not only make out the impressions of her nipples but also he could clearly discern the color, the shape, and the size of her areolas and nipples. When she turned and leaned in front of him to pick up the TV program, he could clearly see her ass crack. When she leaned in front of him, she gave him a perfect glimpse of her big tits in a down nightgown view. When she stood in front of the TV with the living room light off, she gave him the perfect view of her trimmed, brown pussy.

With him watching her from the living room, when she leaned her head in the open refrigerator door with the kitchen light off, the light from the fridge lit her up as if she was an actress spotlighted on stage. He saw her voluptuous body through her nightgown as if she was naked. As she leaned inside of the fridge, he saw her big tits hanging down away from her body. He saw her dark patch of pubic hair and he saw her ass crack. With her seemingly leaning like that longer than he thought necessary, he wondered if she knew he was giving him a sexy show of her hot body.

Not to be outdone and just as he imagined doing in his sexual fantasies of his mother-in-law, if she can tease him then he can tease her too. Daniel changed his clothes from jeans and a sweatshirt to pajama bottoms and a tee shirt. No longer something he was imagining, this wasn't a sexual fantasy but something that was happening now in real time. Now he hoped to play out his sexual fantasy with his mother-in-law while watching a movie on the couch. As it happened in his sexy dream about her, he hoped she'd fall asleep on his lap. He hoped his erect, throbbing cock would make an appearance sometime during the evening, the reason why he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Audrey made herself comfortable on the couch next to him. She turned on the TV before turning on the DVR. Then, she said what he was hoping to hear her say.

"Would you like to watch a movie?"

Oh my God. This is just like the sexy scenario that he imagined where she falls asleep, allows him to feel her tits, finger her nipples, and gives him a sleeping hand job before giving him a sleeping blowjob. With him then making it seem as if it was all her fault for him ejaculating his cum in her mouth, he couldn't wait to blackmail her into having sex with him.

"Sure," he said. "What would you like to watch?"

As if she was already undressing him with her eyes, she looked down at the erection he had that was already tenting his pajama. Then, she gave him a sexy look.

"Do you have any porn?"

Porn? Looking forward to watching Deadwood, The American Horror Story, Fargo, and even Clockwork Orange with her, he couldn't believe his ears when she said she wanted to watch porn.

"Porn?" With her sitting there barely covered and nearly naked in her sex, short, low cut, sheer nightgown, he looked at her as a horny man would look at a porn star. "Um, what kind of porn?"

He couldn't believe his sexy mother-in-law wants to watch porn with him when her daughter never wants to watch porn with him. Expecting her to request mild porn, something R rated, she shocked him again. For sure, if he watched porn with his sexy mother-in-law, his cock would most definitely make a surprise appearance. If he watched porn with his shapely mother-in-law, he'll be making a move on her tonight.

"Do you have a movie of a MILF of a mother-in-law having sex with her sexy son-in-law?"

What? What did she just say? Does he have a movie of a mother-in-law having sex with her sexy son-in-law? He recalled all the movies he enjoyed watching online when the wife catches her husband having sex with her mother. He only wished he had such a movie for them to watch. Especially in the way she was looking at him, as if he was sitting there naked, immediately he thought of having sex with her.

"Sorry but I don't think I have anything like that," he said standing and ready to run to the video store to get one.

He looked at her to see if she was kidding but she wasn't. In the sexy, sexual way she was staring at him, he knew she was dead serious.

"Then, maybe," she said pausing to lick her lips. "We can make our own mother-in-law having sex with her son-in-law movie."

"Our own movie?"

When he turned to look at her, she pulled his pajama bottoms down to his ankles.

"Oops," she said.

"Oh, my God," he said.

With his cock sticking straight out as if pointing to her and choosing her, she wrapped her hand around his erection and stared straight up at him while slowly stroking him.

"Shall we make our own movie?"

She wrapped her hand around his stiff prick and started slowly stroking him. Then, she pulled him down to her and immediately started kissing him. She was French kissing him. Finally, not just a sexual fantasy, he was kissing his mother-in-law.

He couldn't believe he was kissing Jennifer's mother. He couldn't believe she had her fingers wrapped around his erection and was slowly stroking him while French kissing him. As soon as he returned her passion with his wet kisses, his horny hands were all over her big tits while fingering her nipples. As soon as he felt her tits and fingered her nipples through her nightgown, she leaned forward and took his prick in her mouth.

With her initiating the sexual contact, he couldn't believe he was finally having sex with Jennifer's mother. He put a gentle hand to the back of her head and started humping her mouth and fucking her face. He's really going to like having her stay with them. He's really going to enjoy being home alone with his mother-in-law.

THE END

Please give me the support of your vote.