Home Alone With Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Vortex pulls my finger to it. Like the danger to the ancient mariners, this vortex pulled me into it grasp. My Sailor went in deep. Stopped only when his shoulders caught on the rim. He struggled to get out and was pulled back in. This conflict between Sailor and Vortex, Man and Woman continued and intensified.

Susan slept in a sitting state, supported by the headboard of the bed. Deep in Susan’s sleeping mind, millions of years of genetic coding told her body this was not the desired position for this activity. Clenching the sheets in her hand and flexing her knees, she pulled herself down, onto her back. The movement woke her.

Susan looked to me. Our eyes locked. Her hips moved against my hand. Her eyes became windows with the shades half drawn. Sweat beads formed like dew on her face.

Susan’s eyes followed my arm to her bottom. She offered herself, lifting and presenting her fruit to be plucked.

The Sailor’s other legs became trapped. The two members kicked at the walls of the Vortex. The Vortex collapsed, pinning the legs together. It threatened to pulled the Sailor down. The Sailor’s arms caught on the rim of the Vortex. One arm flailed out to grab the Guardian. The Guardian did not help the Sailor, it told the Vortex to swallow him.

Her eyes returned to mine. Her hand explored my body. She found her goal. It was long and hard. It was salivating with hunger, as was she. She pulled me down, my ear to her lips.

“Make love to me.” came in a whisper.

She lifted her hips, spreading her legs even more. It was an offering, an invitation. I knew Susan offered herself to others. This did not matter. Now, she was offering herself to me.

“I’m not prepared,” I answered. “They are in my room.”

“They” being the box of Trojans she got me earlier in the week.

“I don’t want them. I want you. I want you to fill me.”

Our lips met and it was dry ice again. Susan helped me to position myself.

I paused a moment to take it in. I was between the knees of my sister. I took in the view of her body, from one pair of starving lips to the other. She moved her hips, begging me to make love to her.

Her legs funneled my vision down to her sandalwood shavings. A hint of pink tried to show through the curls. The pink she offered to me. It led to the deepest secrets of her womanly soul.

I lowered myself until Man met Woman. My Tip met her Vortex. Susan used her hands and feet to force me forward.

There was little resistance to my entry. One smooth push had the fullness of Man in the well of Woman.

The differences in our heights did not allow us to kiss. When I was in her, the crown of her head was just under my chin. Her mouth was in my chest. I held myself up on my hands to look into her eyes. I understood the difference between making love and having sex. I cannot explain it. It is different for every one. I learned its true meaning for me.

After a pause for our bodies to adjust to the new condition, movement started. Inexperienced as I was, I let Susan set the pace. I let my primal Man do what Nature implanted.

The pace started at a gentle walk. I watched the rise and fall of her chest. Her breast brushed mine when her lungs were filled. I watched the pulsing of the veins in her neck. I willed my body to match hers. I concentrated on her eyes. I kept my movements in time with Susan’s. Our hips moved in a dance that needed not training, just lots of experience.

Our eyes stayed locked together from that moment on. I watched her eyes dilate and contract. I saw them glaze over and light with an inner fire. They looked past me at something far away. They burned into my brain with the intensity of a laser.

I’m sure my eyes did the same. I lost sight of her at times, though I never wavered from her eyes.

I did not want a joint orgasm. I wanted to watch her face, her eyes as she released. I wanted to see how she looked at the moment of absolute pleasure. I prayed that she wanted to see my face with I reached that pinnacle of love.

Her body told me she was close. The pulsing veins were like the clicking of the wheels of a rocket train. Click. Click. Beat. Beat. Thump. Thump.

Her breathing was in short, explosive pants. It was the same rhythm as taught in birthing lessons. Amazing. A woman breathes the same when receiving life as when she gives life.

My hip action was so rapid that I feared I would pull out. I was going so fast and hard, I would hurt myself or Susan if I came free. She solved that worry by crossing her ankles behind my butt. This kept me from pulling out and gave me added thrust forward.

We were in harmony when IT happened. Her eyes rolled up as did her head. All breathing stopped. All energy focused inside. She arched up to receive everything I had to give. I pushed down to give her all I had. Her Woman begged my Man to seed her. I felt the grip of Woman. I felt Man plant the seed. I lost physical awareness. I became aware of my soul, my spirit, my life becoming one with Susan. We shared thoughts as well as sex. We were ONE.

I cried as we returned to our own bodies. The ONENESS departed, yet remained a part.

We parted. We faced each other on our sides. We kissed, we touched, and we went to sleep. We woke often during the night. We talked and kissed. We did a lot of touching. We did not make love again. We found something special. To try to find it again this night would spoil it. We had tomorrow to spend together. Morning would bring us a new world.

Saturday morning brought a new day and old cares. Certain bodily functions do not stop during lovemaking. Sue used our parents’ bathroom and I used ours. She joined me for our morning shower. Under the water, behind the giggles and talk, we did not know that an important life change entered the house.

The historical “efficiency” of the United States Postal Service prevented us from receiving a card from the folks saying the cruise was one day shorter than expected. They would be home early Saturday morning.

They must have found the rumpled bed with the cum stains. The clothes on the floor told them who used the bed. They found our bathroom.

Dad pulled open the shower door. He found me with my tongue in Sue’s mouth and my fingers in her pussy. Sue’s hand was around my cock. I came as dad opened the door.

“What the fuck are you doing?” asked Dad.

Sue spoke.

“Actually, Dad, we’re finger-fucking.”

I saw Mom was shocked by what she found. She was stunned but I saw her eyes drop below my waist, but not too low. The sudden entrance of the parents caused me to ejaculate. Mom watched my cream drip from the end of my cock.

I stepped to Sue’s side. Sue stood in all her glory for the folks to see. I watched dad’s pants bulge. Mom had a sharp intake of breath too.

Mom stepped to me. She ran her hands and eyes over my body. She cupped my balls in her hand. Mom wiped the dripping cum off the end of my cock. She licked her finger. Her eyes closed. A look of delight eased her face.

“Tastes just like your father’s”

Embarrassment did not keep my dick from growing in mom’s hand. The soft touch of her hand, the hand that guided me through my childhood, relaxed my tension. I took the time to look at my mother.

I now saw where Sue got her charms. Mom’s breast were also medium size, as well as could see with her being dressed. She had a nice ass too.

Mom saw I was enjoying her body.

“Let’s go where we have more room.”

She saw dad with an extreme hardon. His Levi’s had to be painful. Dad was shifting his package around, trying to be comfortable.

“Howard, go make yourself comfortable. I’ll bring the kids.”

“Okay.”

Mom stepped back a pace or two to look at us. I was getting nervous. I was standing naked in front of my mother, next to my sister. Well, I wasn’t nervous about my sister. We had done more than just stand and look at each other. Mom had touched me, held my genitals in her hand. She wiped the cum off my cock and licked it. She should have been beating the shit out of me for fucking my sister. But, mom stood there looking at us like we were dress for church or some special occasion.

“Come with me,” said mom.

We followed mom back to her room. Dad was naked and changing the sheets on the bed.

Mom removed her blouse and slacks. She wore only her bra and panties. She looked like an older version of Sue. Mom turned her back to me.

“Billy, would you unhook this, please?’

I removed her bra. Mom bent over to remove her panties. Mom stayed bent over after removing her panties. It was like she was inviting me to dog-fuck her. I looked at Sue and she looked at me. We both shrugged.

Mom looked back at me. She had a look that begged me to stick it to her.

Sue was not confused. She was hot. She had her hand between her own legs. Her thumb was playing with her clit and had two fingers up her cunt.

My cock pointed like a compass needle to a magnetic north hidden deep in mom’s womb. It pulled me closer. My cock was an inch from her ass. Dad stood with his own erection watching me and mom.

My quivering dick was just a short space from the opening to his wife’s, my mother’s, hot, dripping pussy, stuck up at me. I saw her hair fluffed out between her legs. Her ass was up, the crack divided her cheeks into two firm, white globes. Her scent wafted up to my face. I closed my eyes. I was torn between lust for a hot, sexy woman and disgust that I wanted my mother sexual. It did not phase me that I spent the last week reaming my cock in my sister’s body, six ways from Sunday. Later, I would tell myself that I was just returning to my first home.

Dad looked at me, waiting for me to make my move.

“Billy, she likes it in her ass then in her cunt.”

I took the option to just use her vagina. I went in deep, my mother gasped as it went in. I looked up at dad. That was when I saw him for the first time. He had two inches on me, and I push close to seven inches. He stood in front of mom’s face. She held her head so her mouth and throat were in a straight line. She opened and took the entire length of my old man up to his balls. Mom was taking us both. Dad and I matched hip movements.

Mom started to lose strength in her legs. I got a few more strokes into her before her knees buckled. She slid off from around me. Mom did hold onto dad and received a huge load of his cum. I don’t know how she was able to breathe. That humongous cock of dad’s filled her mouth and I saw it throbbing in her throat. I swear it was below her larynx. I’m surprised she didn’t drown the way dad pumped his jism into her.

I still had a hot load in my gut. I needed to shoot something or someone. I heard Sue mutter “Oh, my God,” as dad shot wad after wad into mom’s belly.

“Billy, I want you.”

I turned to face Sue. She dropped to her knees, taking my cock into her mouth. It was slick with mom’s wetness. Sue tried something wild.

She soaked her finger in her pussy then inserted it up my ass. I don’t know where she learned this trick. She rubbed hard on my prostate. I shot into her mouth. She kept the massage going until, like mom, I collapsed.

I woke up in our parents’ bed, next to mom. She wrapped her arms around me in her sleep. Dad had Sue on her back, her legs over his shoulders, driving that meat into her. While pounding Sue, he had a vibrator at work on Sue’s clit. Sue was enjoying a continuous orgasm.

I don’t know how dad did it with all that he poured into mom. He came so much into Sue it leaked out around dad’s cock. I stared in rapt admiration of dad’s skill and stamina with women. I admired mom for being woman enough to keep him at home. Sleep brought much needed rest to us.

I woke alone with mom. Dad and Sue were showering together. I heard the sound of water and giggles. I turned to mom. She was awake and smiling at me.

I asked mom the one thing bothering me.

“Why aren’t you and dad ready to kill us for being incestuous?”

Mom took on a dreamy look. A deep, pleasant memory floated in her mind.

“On your sister’s eighteenth birthday, I asked her what she wanted. ‘Daddy between my legs,’ was her answer. I didn’t see Howard in the room with us.

“ ‘What’s in it for your mother?’ your dad asked.

“ ‘My tongue,’ replied Sue.

“We took her to our room. I don’t know where she learned to eat pussy, but she was, and still is great. While she was muff diving, Howard was filling her cunt with his sperm. Sue then turned and ate your father while I licked out her father cum.”

“Did you ever include Jimmy?” I had to ask about my brother, the Marine.

“Sue and I taught him all he needed to know about women before he left for boot camp.”

Before I could talk anymore, mom went down on me. Her teeth raked my dick as it slid into her mouth. She took it all in until she got to my balls. The back of my cock was tight against the back of mom’s gullet. It was like a long pussy channel.

She shifted to bring her dripping hole over my face. Her box was filled with all manner of sex juices, mine, hers, and dad’s cum. The perfect cocktail. All I needed was a straw and tiny umbrella.

I brought mom to orgasm. She sat up straight, her weight pushing her cunt tight to my mouth. The juices flowed straight down into my throat. Mom had me in hog heaven. I barely noticed when someone started sucking my cock.

“Daddy,” cried Sue.

Now I knew who had my dick in his mouth. I must say dad did a fantastic job. Like they say, it takes a man to please a man.

Right before I came, dad sat on me, driving my dick up his ass. Dad sounded like he was definitely a bisexual. Not me, I love the ladies too much to consider it.

We ended up buying two king size beds. They were shoved together. From that day on, we used only one bedroom. The main shower was enlarged to hold the whole family in one use.

12