Home and Away: After Sunset

Story Info
Charlie and Roman make up.
2.6k words
3.6
11.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roman walked over to the front door to open it. A quick two knocks had preceded his movement.

Opening it he saw his girlfriend standing there, her brown eyes showing him how she felt. Quickly walking into the small house uninvited like she had so many times before, she seemed rushed and nervous.

"Look, Roman, I'm really sorry, I let my mouth get the better of me,"

"Yeah, you did, but I reacted badly," Roman was equally as apologetic.

"I brought this," Charlie said presenting a bottle of Australian red wine, "I thought we could drink it, calm down, get back to normal,"

Roman smiled at Charlie's reversal in character from normal. Whenever she apologized she changed from the in-control hard nosed cop into a sweet, adorable, vulnerable young woman. Her eyes had a sparkle that wasn't normally there.

"I got a better idea, why don't we take this upstairs," Roman's boyish smile grew on his face as he stared at Charlie.

Charlie continued to smile at him, reaching down to her silver singlet, crossing her arms as she gripped the hem. With a single, slow movement she pulled the singlet over her head, revealing her uncovered breasts, her brown nipples hardened by the cool night air, and the heat she felt from Roman.

With a regained sense of composure, Charlie turned and walked up the stairs to Roman's bedroom, playfully throwing her singlet down to the spellbound Roman who just stood staring at her breasts that were bouncing with every step. As the soft fabric hit his face he snapped out of his trance and his six foot three figure followed her eagerly up the stairs almost at a run.

Darting into the bedroom, Charlie closed the door behind her, locking it as a devilish smile crossed her face. She walked over to the double bed, and lay on the cream bedspread as she unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down her shapely legs. Her trimmed pubic region revealed as she threw her pants to the floor.

Standing up again Charlie walked over to the door and unlocked it, only to see Roman standing there impatiently, with a noticeable bulge forming in his sweatpants. Reaching up on her tiptoes, Charlie kissed Roman, feeling his tongue meet hers. As they kissed, Charlie moved her open palm down toward Roman's member, rubbing the underside of it with her open hand eager to get her hands on the piece that she loved most about him.

Continuing her control, Charlie reached into Roman's sweatpants, grasping his cock with her hand with a gentle force. With a playful tug, she pulled Roman over to the bed, pulling him into a kiss again as they reached the foot of the bed. This time his hands had opportunity to roam her smooth back and firm ass grabbing both of her buttocks forcing her body into his.

As he continued to rub her backside, Roman was becoming more excited at his sexy girlfriend who gave him terrific make-up sex. It was part of the reason he prolonged fights with her.

Her hands moved up his ripped stomach up to his pecks, as she pulled away from the kiss, Charlie pushed Roman onto the bed forcefully enough for him to get the picture. He lay on the bed, allowing Charlie to assume control tonight, for now.

Crawling up the bed towards Roman, Charlie stopped at his waist, pulling at his singlet, motioning him to sit up. Roman obeyed, letting her lift his singlet over his head as he did. However, he decided to act quickly attacking one of Charlie's nipples with his mouth. He began to lick and suck at her perky nipple, before he switched to the next one.

Charlie ran her hands through Roman's hair as he continued to lavish her breast with his tongue, licking it, kissing it. Lightly, he brushed his teeth over her areole stopping at the nipple to clamp his teeth together softly, eliciting a loud moan from Charlie.

Charlie worried Roman was getting too much control so pushed at his shoulders, despite the immense pleasure he was giving her. Her pussy had already become remarkably wet, waiting for Roman's cock to please it.

As Roman lay down again, Charlie grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled them down his legs and off his feet. Roman's large throbbing cock was by now sitting against his abdomen, her eyes sparkled as she zeroed in on it.

Without grabbing it, Charlie ran her tongue up the underside of Roman's penis, his body freezing with the initial touch of her tongue on the base of it. Reaching the head she grabbed it by the base with her whole hand, raising it to stand upright.

Roman looked down his body as Charlie rubbed her face against his fully grown member. With a dazzling smile she looked up at him, moving her hand up and down agonizingly slowly. It was all too much as he threw his head back.

Charlie moved her mouth over Roman's head slowly moving her mouth closer, within moments his cock was hovering in her mouth, but wasn't touching anything, he could feel her breath on it and it was driving him crazy. All his energy was focussed on not putting his hand on her head. He had done it once before and had resulted in one of their infamous blow ups. Not to mention he went to bed without release.

She knew this was getting to him, so lovingly, she lowered her mouth onto his cock until it reached her tongue, as soon as it did she closed her lips around the dick and very slowly pulled her head up until Roman was barely in her mouth.

Pausing, Charlie left his cockhead in her mouth for what seemed like ages, Roman was still stuggling with the tease she was giving him. Suddenly, her mouth pushed down his cock, fast and hard and as far as it would go. Getting two-thirds of the way down his talent she just as quickly raised her head back up. The movement evoked a groan from Roman.

With a slower pace this time Charlie began to bob her head up and down on Roman's hard dick, enjoying every minute. Her hands moving up and down his legs at the same speed. Her tongue ran down the underside of his cock as her head moved up and down. The softness of it teased him as her head moved. As the tip of her tongue reached the top of his shaft Roman revelled in the sensation of it pushing against the sensitive part of his dick.

Ever so gently Charlie began to speed up her movements, becoming more and more aroused. Her hands moved from Roman's legs to inbetween hers. Her finger traced her pussy, rubbing gently from her clit down to her entry, her juices making her finger very slick as it moved achingly slowly. Roman could feel the pressure building as Charlie bobbed her head up and down his member. He would have loved to come in her mouth and watch her swallowing everything he had for her. But he wanted more.

Raising himself onto his elbows Roman looked down at Charlie who was concentrating on his cock he noticed that her hand was busy playing with herself. This made the scene even hotter than it had been.

"If you don't stop soon, I'm gonna come," Roman said, snapping Charlie out of her rhythmic movements up and down his cock. Slowly she withdrew his dick from her mouth giving the tip a playful lick before smiling.

"Then I better fuck you then, huh?" Charlie said as she stood, her mouth unmoved, her eyes unwaveringly determined.

Roman slid himself toward the foot of the bed and sat up. "Actually, I better be fucking you," Roman declared, deciding that Charlie had controlled things for long enough. With that he stood, meeting Charlie with yet another kiss, their mouths melting together.

As they kissed, Roman slipped his hand down to where Charlie's had been, pressing the tip of his finger against her clit, rotating and flicking over it softly and slowly. Moaning, Charlie continued kissing Roman, feeling the vibrations from the noise in her throat infiltrate both their mouths.

Losing control quickly, Charlie began to move her hips, hoping to speed up Roman's finger movements and make him push harder. Roman however, knew what she was up to and took his hand away altogether, resulting in Charlie sighing frustratingly.

With more force than Charlie had earlier, Roman pushed her down onto the bed, he watched as her C-cup sized tits bounced as she hit the bed.

"Show me how sexy you are," Roman demanded, she knew what he wanted. He enjoyed watching her move in different positions as he carefully selected the one to fuck her brains out. To tell the truth she loved it, something about displaying herself as an erotic figure excited her and made her feel sexy.

As she lay on the bed, she spread her legs, bending her knees, sliding her hand down her toned stomach passed her neatly trimmed brown hair to her vagina, slipping her finger inside herself. It felt good, the warmth enveloping her finger with ease. The tip of her finger rubbed against her g-spot gently as she pumped her finger in and out of her pussy.

Roman watched her, playing with herself imagining himself on top of her sliding in and out as he looked into her eyes.

"More baby,"

Charlie regrettably withdrew her digit from within her and rolled onto her stomach. With ease she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, slightly shaking her tight ass as she knelt there. Roman watched her graceful movements and moved toward the bed.

She felt the bed move beneath her and smiled to herself, giving her ass a deliberate shake again. Roman kneeled behind his wildcat girlfriend and slid his fingers up the back of her legs. He enjoyed it as Charlie's back arched from his touch.

Playfully he slapped her ass, Charlie let out an "mmm." Roman grew tired of this torture and lined his cock up with her pussy, the tip pushing against her entrance. Charlie bent her waist more making her head press against the mattress, her ass sticking up inviting Roman in.

Slowly, Roman slipped his large cock into Charlie's wet pussy, sighing as he slipped it in, her warmth infiltrating his dick and spreading throughout his body. Charlie let out a primal grunt as his cock passed into her waiting pussy.

Sliding two inches into her, Roman pulled back again gently allowing Charlie to grow accustomed to his presence. His girth gave her a feeling of fullness as it moved further and further into her.

Soon after a few strokes, Roman felt the soft cushion of Charlie's ass against his pubic bone. Rising her back up again, Charlie placed her hands on the bed as she received Roman's thrusts. Slowly but surely Roman began to increase his pace as he heard the distinctive sound of his wet cock slipping in and out of her slick pussy.

Soon enough she was matching her movements to his, as he pulled back she rocked forward, there was a slight pause before Roman pushed himself back into the warmth of her pussy, at the same time she rocked back creating a hard slap of her ass against his pubic bone.

"Oh god, fuck me Roman, fuck me," Charlie's voice becoming more and more breathless.

Roman took his instruction well as he sped up his pace putting his hands on both sides of Charlie's hips. His thrusts became rougher and faster as he pulled her into him by her hips, Charlie's grunts becoming louder and more like screams with every thrust he made.

Leaning back Roman continued to piston his cock in and out of Charlie at a now furious pace, the great feeling of the warmth of her pussy was now replaced with the milking of his cock by Charlie's pussy muscles.

Roman continued to push himself harder into Charlie, his pace slowing briefly so he could fuck her with immense vigour, pounding his dick into her, this time slipping his hands up to her shoulders as he pulled her with as much leverage as he could to get into her as deep as he could.

Charlie felt the change in pace from Roman feeling the extra pressure exerted from his hard fucking.

Her pussy was dripping, her g-spot getting a working over as she groaned louder and louder.

"Ohmygod, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me," Charlie continued to yell as Roman continued to fuck her like a jackrabbit.

Leaning back, Roman slowed, Charlie's fast route to orgasm slowed with it. Loudly groaning as she recovered from the hard fucking Roman was giving her. She loved make-up fucking.

As Roman closed his eyes, he felt the warmth of Charlie's pussy around him, her muscles tensing and untensing, coaxing him to come. Reaching up Charlie's back he grabbed hold of her long hair, and gently pulled it. He remembered fucking Martha like this ; her pussy slightly tighter and she loved having her hair pulled.

Keeping his eyes closed he continued to fuck Charlie slowly, unable to shake his thoughts he continued, imagining he was fucking the woman he loved, slowly pushing her closer and closer to orgasm, waiting for her tight pussy to clamp down on him, making it nearly impossible to thrust.

Charlie enjoyed Roman's change of pace, revelling in the soft pain of her hair pulled tight, she felt close to Roman as his huge penis throbbed inside her as fucked her slowly and deliberately.

Moving her hand down to her pussy again, rubbing her forefinger and middle finger over her clit.

She circled her clit quickly then slowly, as Roman's cock moved in and out of her pussy, very quickly the slow fucking and her efforts had brought her to that time of night she enjoyed so much. The pressure was building inside her quickly.

"Oh fuck me Roman, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Charlie tailed off into a scream as she came, she moved her hips violently, her ass thrusting into Roman, her pussy desperate for his cock as it peaked, taking him all the way in and only moving slightly but largely keeping his whole dick in there.

Roman groaned as Martha came on his cock her tiny ass ramming against his pubic bone as she came, he continued to try and thrust, with a sudden burst he came inside her, moving from a groan to a yell as he pumped his semen deep into her pussy, Martha screaming in the background as he came. His cock was being milked as it continued to deliver his sperm into Martha, he pictured her brilliant smile filling her face as she devoured the cock inside her taking all it had, as she felt their juices run down her leg.

Groaning as he stopped his shallow thrusts, Roman withdrew his cock and lay on the bed swivelling to land on his back, panting, swearing. Martha joined him shortly after, nuzzling into him, kissing his chest as she rested her head on his peck. A contented sigh slipped out of his mouth as he opened his eyes.

Charlie lay her head on Roman's chest recovering from her mind blowing orgasm her head still fuzzy from the effort Roman had put in. She was startled as Roman breathed in sharply and jolted.

"What's wrong honey?" genuine worry was in her voice, she worried he'd had a flashback to his friend's brother vowing revenge.

"Nothing, nothing, just thought I saw something," "You're ok, you have a cop protecting you," Charlie said as she smiled, resting her head back onto Roman's chest.

Soon after, Charlie had drifted off to sleep, breathing deeply as she dreamed. Roman remained frozen, eyes open, thinking about Martha, unable to shake her.