Home and Away: After Sunset Ch. 02

Story Info
Kirsty and Miles get back together.
2.1k words
3.6
9.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsty looked at Miles, her eyes were racing, swapping between looking at him and around the room, she was unable to concentrate properly.

Miles was equally as nervous, although his exterior didn't really display it, his heart was racing.

Kirsty had walked in the house, her hands together, one finger picking at the other on her other hand. Eventually though one of them spoke.

"Mil.." Kirsty started only to be interrupted by Miles doing a similar thing.

"You go," Miles said quickly unsure of what he was even going to say so definitely preferred her talking over him in case he embarrassed himself.

"Alright, um, you know when we kissed was that a, you know, one off kiss type thing or a, I want to get back together with you kiss," Kirsty stuttered out eventually, still nervous.

"That one," no sooner had Kirsty finished, Miles interjected mainly because of his nerves as well, any composure he had went out the window when he heard Kirsty say what he had hoped she would.

"Oh good," Kirsty exhaled as if she had been holding her breath for the past two minutes.

Miles quickly took her in his arms and kissed her, with fervour more than anything else. He cared about her and this kiss was out of desperation.

Miles thought he had lost her a long time ago. Quickly the kiss intensified as Kirsty responded with equal amounts of enthusiasm and an inability to contain herself. They both stood there in the lounge area with their arms wrapped around one another kissing passionately. Their breathing had changed from short sharp breaths to panting as they made out standing up.

Miles' hands made their way down to Kirsty's round ass and gripped hard, pulling her into him closing any gap there may have been between them.

Kirsty's tongue began to run over Miles' with some pace as she revelled in his firm grasp. Her hands reached up to the back of his head as she kissed him, and she tangled them in his matted block of hair.

Miles with conviction lifted Kirsty up without any warning. Kirsty responded to this movement by wrapping her smooth legs around him. Miles slowly staggered over to the kitchen bench and set her down, standing in between her spread legs. All the while, their kiss never broke, still frantic as their breathing became heavier and heavier.

Moving his hands down to Kirsty's legs he began to rub them up and down her now exposed thigh, her red dress had slid up in the move and now the only thing separating his cock from her pussy was his jeans and her white panties. She could feel his bulge pressing against her; she desperately wanted it in her.

His hands continued to rub Kirsty's thighs hard, moving his fingers up to the edge of her panties before making their way back down toward her knees with his long strokes. This drove her absolutely crazy, she attempted to writhe on his throbbing bulge but couldn't manage much movement with her position.

With desperation she quickly moved her hands to Miles' belt, attempting to undo it with haste but she couldn't manage it. She couldn't look down while she was in passionate lip-lock with Miles but couldn't feel her way around his belt with the total loss of self-control she felt. Instead she felt out the crotch of his jeans, making out the shape of his modest cock inside his pants.

Opening her palm she positioned her hand along his member and began to rub up and down Miles' jeans with a hectic pace. Miles enjoyed this immensely, feeling Kirsty's hand rubbing up and down his cock while also feeling the fabric of his boxer shorts and his jeans grazing against the sensitive head of his dick.

Kirsty's pseudo-handjob spurred Miles' excitement. His worry of the Annie and Jai returning home completely left his head as he imagined Kirsty's hand wrapped around his cock and furiously jerking him.

Kirsty continued to kiss Miles while she sat on the bench with her legs either side of his body, her hand still rubbing up and down the length of his shaft. She felt two fingers slip inside her panties and begin to slide along her lips. Miles found that Kirsty was already wet, the tips of his fingers were already slick with her juices.

Without messing around Miles slipped his two fingers straight into Kirsty causing her to stop rubbing his cock and stiffen, her unoccupied arm gripped him tightly as she got her first ounce of relief since their encounter started.

Miles left his fingers in her without moving, she stopped kissing him and her head fell to his shoulder as she savoured the feeling of Miles' thick fingers inside her. Desperately she began to move her hips again back and forth although this time with more success. Kirsty's motions made his fingers brush against her g-spot over and over again.

Rapidly, Miles got the idea and began to move his fingers in and out of Kirsty to match her motions. As he did this, Kirsty leant back her hands holding her up behind her back, Miles noticed that this made her thrust her chest out every time he buried his fingers to the hilt of her hot, wet pussy. Slowly he withdrew his fingers by all but the tip and then quickly, and with vigour pushed them in again.

Kirsty for the first time let out a very audible and loud groan while also giving Miles exactly what he wanted without her knowledge. Her large tits thrust out as her arms straightened with the rest of her body due to the intense feeling from Miles' fingers.

He did it again, and again. Each time, Kirsty's moan got louder and louder, her small ounce of self control went out the window. Her orgasm had built and was ready for release when Miles withdrew his fingers entirely. She let out a louder groan of disappointment after she had prepared for her impending orgasm.

Quickly she knew what Miles was getting at, sitting back up again she looked down at the bulge in his jeans. Kirsty's hands slithered there way down his chest, toward his belt.

"Wait, wait, not here," Miles interrupted as Kirsty's hands reached the buckle on his belt.

"Ok, ok, let's go upstairs then," Kirsty hurriedly replied and scooted off the bench as he moved back. With haste she moved toward the stairs with Miles in toe. As she moved through the lounge to the archway, she slipped the shoulder straps of her summer dress off pulling it down toward her waist.

Miles watched as he walked, Kirsty's back became exposed as she slipped the top of her dress down. As she hit the foot of the stairs Kirsty stopped suddenly. Miles walked into her back his cock pushing into her ass. Kirsty wrapped her arms around Miles neck as she leant her head back. They met again in a passionate kiss.

Immediately, Miles moved his hands around Kirsty's body and grasped her heaving chest. Her large tits felt soft in his hands as he kneaded them. Kirsty gasped with his contact, returning it by pushing her ass hard against his groin.

"Baby," Kirsty started in a breathless tone while she began to move her body up and down, causing her ass to rub along the length of his, by now aching, cock, "you wanna fuck me don't ya?"

Miles returned her comment with a sizeable thrust against her ass, "Oh god yes."

"Then do it," Kirsty quickly turned around, locking her eyes with Miles'.

Without answering Miles put his hands on either side of Kirsty's hips and swivelled her, pushing her back against the sidetable adjacent to the stairs. Kirsty again sat, and spread her legs, letting Miles stand between them.

This time Kirsty reached down and undid his belt, and with equal precision undid the button and fly of his jeans. Meanwhile Miles rubbed his open palm against Kirsty's hard nipples noticing how frantic the nature of her undressing of him became the more he did it. All he could think of was watching his cock disappear and reappear between her lovely breasts.

Kirsty by now had freed Miles' throbbing cock and had grasped it pulling him towards her with it, again they met with a kiss, their tongues continued to intertwine as his cock rubbed against the fabric of her soaking panties. Without looking down, Miles moved Kirsty's panties aside with his index finger.

Breaking the kiss, Kirsty looked at Miles, Miles looked at Kirsty, as they stared at each other, Kirsty guided Miles' cock towards her waiting pussy with the grasp she had on it. Kirsty felt as Miles' length filled her letting out a gasp. Miles felt as Kirsty's warmth jolted through his groin, spreading through his legs.

Miles leant back to stand upright as he thrusted in and out of Kirsty's silky pussy, what she lacked in tightness she made up in warmth. Kirsty leant back as well resting her head against the mirror on the wall.

He continued to move himself in and out of Kirsty as he watched her tits bounce everytime he pushed himself into her. Kirsty reached down her body and began to rub her clit in circles while Miles fucked her. She had missed the feeling he exhibited through his thrusts, showing how he knew her in the way he slipped his cock in and out of her. At the same time she was aroused by knowing that anyone could walk in on them with Miles' cock buried deep inside her.

Miles suddenly held still, buried deep within her. Kirsty thought for a second that Miles had come. Miles slowly withdrew his cock to the head and then paused, before vigorously, as he had with his fingers, thrusting his member inside Kirsty, eliciting a loud yelp of pleasure from her.

Kirsty stopped playing with her clit, and wrapped her hands around Miles, grabbing his ass and pulling him as hard as she could when he thrust into her. Each time she yelled loudly as his cock forcefully slid back into her. She revelled in the tenderness of him slowly withdrawing his dick until the head and then the powerful thrust of his cock rubbing against her g-spot. Over and over Miles continued this movement, Kirsty became hotter and hotter.

Kirsty made eye contact with Miles, changing her look from being in blissful harmony to a seductive goddess, "Miles, fuck me," her sentence interrupted by his thrust eliciting a loud moan from her, again she looked at him, and with a raspy voice, "fuck me hard ... and fast."

Miles smiled and thrust into her hard again although this time his withdrawal was a bit quicker, and each thrust was a fraction quicker than the previous one as he built his pace. Miles began to feel his cock tingle and pulse. Kirsty moved her pelvis back and forth as Miles continued pound away at her.

"Oh god yeah, fuck me, fuck me hard baby, harder, harder, faster!" Kirsty encouraged Miles with a raspy voice resulting from their hot sex. Miles was spurred on by Kirsty's words his hands leant against the table to gain leverage as he thrusted into her as fast as he could.

Miles felt as he got closer and closer, the warmth of Kirsty's pussy inching him toward orgasm with every. Her groan with every push inside her accompanied by "fuck" or "oh yeah" helped as his cock pulsed ready to unleash.

"Oh fuck!" Miles groaned as he came, his sperm spurted deep inside Kirsty continuing to pulse with each spurt of cum he ejaculated. She felt the warmth of Miles' seed fill her as he collapsed against her, they met again in a kiss as Miles' orgasm wound down. His thrust lost it's consistency and became slower and slower as he let out a contented sigh. Kirsty sat there with Miles' dick still in her and felt the comfort of his body against hers.

Suddenly they both heard the chatter of two teenagers as they walked in the front door. Jai and Annie had returned from school. Quickly Miles stood allowing Kirsty to slip out from under him and quickly skip up the stairs as she felt Miles' cum drip down the inside of her leg.

Miles pulled his pants up and buckled his belt quickly, pulling his fly up he walked into the lounge, and with too much volume to his voice he greeted the kids and asked them how school was. Kirsty just smiled at the close call they both had.