Home At Last

Story Info
She finds relief at the end of a long, stressful week.
1.4k words
4.5
11.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamala
kamala
2 Followers

Home, at last!! Each day at work only seemed to bring another crisis to be solved. And each night only brought loneliness since you were away on business.

Only one more night, I think to myself as I arrive home. I look at the clock and see that it is already after 9:00 pm. All I want (since you are not here) is a long hot shower. I undress and steam soon fills the room as the water heats. I walk thrugh the house naked to get a glass of wine before stepping into the shower. I smile as I think of the things you would do to me if you could see me right now. I turn on the radio, filling the house with soft music as I return to the bathroom and place my wineglass by the shower. I light candles and turn off the lights before stepping into the water.

I stand there for a moment just enjoying the heat, the rush of water cascading over me. I sing along softly with the radio and sip my wine as I slowly unwind from the long week. I finally start to lather up as the water cools from hot to warm. "The only thing missing is you" I think as I begin to cleanse my body. My movements slow as I begin to imagine your hands, instead of mine, on my body.

I slowly slide both hands down my chest, over my breasts to cup one in each hand. My thumbs stroke the nipples into hardness as I move them back and forth. "Oooooooh,baby. That feels so good. I love the way you touch me." I lift one breast to my mouth. I moan as I feel my tongue stroking, teasing the hard nipple. I move to the other breast, sucking the nipple deep inside.

I lean my head back against the shower wall and close my eyes. My hands slide further down my body, caressing my stomach briefly, then moving lower. I widen my stance in the shower, spreading myself open as I slide my fingers inside my hot pussy. "Mmmmmm, I am soooooo ready for you." The heel of my hand presses against my clit as I pump my fingers deeper and deeper into my body. My hips thrust to meet the strokes of my fingers. "Deeper baby. Don't stop. Harder....:"

My fingers move faster and faster as I move closer and closer to cumming. "MMMMMMMM, yes, yes, yess, yesssssss!" I scream as I explode and writhe in ecstasy.

"I missed you too, baby," I hear. I open my eyes and find you there , already naked and ready to join me, watching me.

You get in behind me as I step under the spray and let the water run over my body. I am facing you, and lean my head back to get my hair wet letting the water run down over my shoulders and breasts. You reach up and cup them, squeezing them gently making my nipples harden under your touch.

You pick up the soap and start soaping my body. Of course, your hands are caressing me as you do, first my breasts and arms and tummy, then on down my hips. You rub the soap between your hands, soaping them up then you slide them between my thighs. Yours hands are soo slick; they glide easily between my legs. You slowly stroke me between my swollen pussy lips and touch my clit, sending bolts of electricity running through me.

I moan softly as you wash and rub me there. The excitement is building and I move my hips against your hand wanting more and more; but you stop, turning me around to wash my back, and letting the water rinse off the soap on the front. You wash up my back now working gently down to my hips and ass, stopping to squeeze my cheecks and give em a quick slap, before washing between them too, slipping a finger into my ass making me moan again. You lean into me and whisper in my ear, telling me to rinse.

I cant do it fast enough as I am anxious to return the favor. My hands glide all over you, soaping up your body, washing it gently from head to toe. Of course your cock receives extra special attention as I clean you, stroke you, feel you get hard in my hands. You feel soooooooooo good. I keep on stroking and washing being sure to include your balls too. I ask you to turn around and rinse the front as I start on your back.

After we are thoroughly washed, you pull me close to you into a deep passionate kiss. You pin my body against the shower as if to melt your body into mine, holding my arms above my head with one hand. I can feel the hardness of your cock between my thighs and know you are ready to take me, make me yours as our bodies become one.

Your free hand slides down to my breasts and you hold one as you suckle the other, making me squeal and moan in delight. Your mouth is suddenly on mine, kissing me hard....soo hard as if you cant get enough. Your tongue dancing around in my mouth as your hand finds its way between my thighs again. You lift my leg to rest my foot on the edge of the tub, giving you better access. You start stroking my clit. Slowly at first, then harder and faster. I can hardly move against you as your body is holding me tight against the shower wall.

You have me right where you want me; having your way with me. My legs are trembeling as you take me to higher and higher levels of passion. Its sooooooooooo good....but I want you buried deep inside me.

"Pleasee," I moan as you thrust two fingers deep inside me, hard and fast, fucking me like never before, as you tell me to beg for your hard cock. You slow your hand's movement inside me as you tell me that I wont get what I really want unless I beg for it.

"YES, I want you to fuck me with your hard cock. Give it to me." You tell me you aren't convinced as you turn me around suddenly and slide your fingers inside my ass, fucking it just as hard and deep. "Yesssssss.....I groan. I need you baby....Give me your cock. I need it inside me."

You still tell me you are not conviced. You get out of the shower and pick me up and carry me back to the bed. You tie my hands above my head and spread my legs wide and tie them too. You lie on top of me, sucking my breasts hard and you tell me you want to hear me scream out your name. I moan your name over and over as you slide your hard cock against me. You tell me that I can do better than that as you begin stroking me hard between my legs. My clit is being assaulted hard making me want to squirm but being I am tied down tight and cant move as much as I want. The feelings of ecstacy are soo much more intense. I beg you, screaming out to you for you to please please fuck me.

'Are you sure,' you ask. "YESSSSSSSSSSS," I plead. In one hard deep trhust, you shove your entire cock into me. You seem bigger than ever before as you stroke my cunt with your cock. I scream out my pleasure as you fuck me, pounding my pussy hard and deep. You ram into me soo hard over and over and over again. I cum and cum and cum as you thrust into me.

I scream your name over and over and over; loudly at first but my voice gets lower and lower as I am overwhelmed by all I feel.

As I feel im about to lose consciousness you slow down, and now are gently making love to me. You reach down and untie my legs and my hands. I wrap my legs around your hips and my arms around your shoulders and we move together as one, slowly gently savouring the feel of being joined to each other. I gaze into your eyes and you can see the same passion I see in yours. You kiss me as your cum explodes from your body and and it takes me over the edge a final time.

kamala
kamala
2 Followers