Home at Last! Ch. 02-04

Story Info
BlueEyes returns.
3.5k words
4.69
61.6k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers

To my faithful readers

Here is the last chapter in Sara's chronicle...or is it? Let me know if you want to hear further about her sexual exploits...I'll leave you to enjoy the final chapter in...

* * * * *

She had wanted him to make love to her right there, in the darkness of the parking lot last night after the dance...but she'd pushed him away the moment his fingers had touched her pussy; sharp images of her rape had jolted her into a mindless panic... Carlos' fingers had touched her there....then Carlos' fingers had hurt her there...the memories flooded into her...made her bolt from Blue Eyes...and run away.

She'd glanced back over her shoulder to see him standing silhouetted against the lights...his feet apart, his hands clenched in fists at his side. Slowly he'd dropped to his knees in the dirt and thrown his head back, and the cry of animal anguish that had ripped from his chest had reached her even with her windows up! She had quickly sped away afraid he might follow her...she'd gone home, thinking she'd eluded him.

She was wrong...He had followed her somehow...

He had tied her here spread eagle on her own bed... naked and blindfolded...helpless...again. The door opened behind her and her breath froze...

She felt the warmth of his body...his lips warm and silky against her shoulder; his fingers combing through her hair...softly stroking the mahogany tresses; arranging long stands into a dark stream that flowed down the small of her back. His fingers traced the soft curve of her butt down across the back of her thigh...his palm against her skin...gentle, firm...soothing, exploring every inch of her body; his lips touching her body, tasting every inch of her.

He covered her body with his...his hand caressing the length of her body...sliding down her hip to slip under her belly, between her legs. She gasped as his callused fingers found her swollen clit. "You're hard for me...sweet Sarah, you're so lovely...do you want me? Just a little? hmmmm? Here my sweetheart, let me..." his voice trailed off as he took her clit between his thumb first finger and started making little circles round and round.

Her pussy was slick and hot and sexy to him...the smell of her filled his head and he buried his face in her hair inhaling her scent.

His mouth found her neck; bruising kisses there, then a sucking...burning...his mouth hard...tasting her, licking her...his teeth on her shoulders biting gently, covering her back, her buttocks with soft biting kisses. A hoarse little moan leaked from her throat with every bite...His thumb ignored her protests...continuing to circle...building up the fire in her belly making her pussy ache.

She writhed under him, pulling against ropes that bound her to the bed, her body quivering as she tried to close her legs to keep him out... but the ropes held her thighs apart... open to his wishes.

"You're so wet..." he murmured softly... his fingers lightly caressing the outside lips of her pussy; "You've made the sheet all wet under you" he purred...thrilled with the discovery.

"God help me" she whispered...she wanted him, needed to feel him inside her. As if they heard her thoughts, his fingers, always eager to please, slithered slowly into the dripping slit between her thighs...he heard the sharp intake of her breath and his full lips curled into a smile...he pushed his fingers a little deeper...searching...finding the spot. He rubbed hard along her spot...and her body stiffened...electrified, what was he doing? Her hips rocked against his fingers...pushing hard...rubbing hard onto his hand... the intensity of the burn as he rubbed that spot was almost more than she could stand...

His cock twitched hard and insistent between them...

He began to hunch against her thigh... slowly.... sensuously....cum oozing a slick path along her thigh...slick, wet, like her pussy...he mounted her and began sliding his aching prick up and down the crack of her ass...poking her asshole every so often...a little harder each time...as though seeking entrance...

Icy fingers of panic clamped down on her brain. Her head swam, dizzy, with fear...blackness shimmered behind her eyelids as terrifying memories of Carlos ramming into her ass hole sliced into her pleasure. She sobbed begging him not to hurt her...

Suddenly her arms were free, then her feet...he pulled her back against his chest, surrounding her with his body. She was enveloped in a warm cocoon of maleness. He held her like that for a long slow moment in time...then quietly, almost as if he wasn't aware he was doing it he started caressing her with his dick. His cock slid back and forth in the crack of her ass till she cried out...panic over came her and she began to struggle in his arms,

"Please stop, I can't...please don't hurt me!" she sobbed. "Carlos hurt me so badly" she still remembered ripping pain she'd felt as his huge dick had been forced into her virgin body. He was too big for her...he would tear her up again! She struggled against him...panic overtaking her.

He turned her face to him and kissed her. His lips were soft and full and clung deliciously to hers. His tongue darted in tasting her, teasing her...then moved on; to the corners of her mouth, the curve of her jaw...the hollow at the base of her neck...until she was breathless...until she answered with kisses of her own...until her arms found their way around his neck and her fears dissolved into desire. Legs locked round him and her dripping pussy slid up and down the length of his dick... inviting him...inside...

Oh God, she smelled so good... felt so good... he thought as he buried his face in her hair. Her lips burned his skin. He palmed the soft round globe of her breast cupping it tenderly. For a long moment he savored the feel of it in his hand...the way the nipple pressed back hard against his palm.

He smiled when she arched that wonderful sweet breast into his hand encouraging his touch and he dropped his head to suckle the nipple, softly savoring the flavor of her skin...the feel of the puckered little raisin against his tongue. He buried his face between her breasts inhaling her scent while his mouth explored every inch of her. He slid on top of her and slipped his cock between her legs the swollen head pushing into the opening of her hot wet cunt.

"I want you...but I'm afraid...you're so big and thick... I... I was raped once...he hurt me very badly" she breathed. He slid his cock back and forth between her legs, her juices thick and creamy...he knew she was ready for him...

"I won't hurt you" he whispered, his voice hoarse and low with passion, "but I have got to fuck you...now! A low growl of passion rumbled from him as he swiftly mounted her again...his aching prick searching for relief in the heat between her thighs and he pushed his way in, first the head...then further...into her hot juicy cunt till she cried out with pain...

She lay beneath him his huge cock stretching her painfully tight now... panic blossomed once again and she whimpered softly and began to struggle, "no...Please, don't hurt me..."

His arms tightened around her and he held her still with the weight of his body...the head of his prick twitching inside her... he pulled her close and whispered love words in her ear...then he kissed her...holding her mouth with his till she was so dizzy, so dizzy and she relaxed letting him slide a little further into her...she quickly broke their embrace breathless and shaken.

He stroked her face "I would never hurt you" he breathed. The touch of his lips burned hot pools on her eyelids, her cheek bones, the corners of her mouth... "I've wanted you for so long his voice broke and he crushed her to him; his lips hot on hers, passion for her electrifying the air like a thunderstorm; the lightening inside him threatening to break loose...

She lay there beneath him dizzy from his kisses, his weight sexy and warm on top of her...her cunt throbbed deliciously. He could feel her heartbeat in her juicy tight box...God, it was stretched tight around him...his dick jumped and a shiver rippled through her pussy. It was more than he could stand and he growled deep in his chest as he felt himself losing control. He had to be inside her...had to, he grabbed her lovely ass and rammed himself home...home, into her beautiful dripping pussy, in deeper and deeper till his balls were squashed against her ass.

She was stretched tight around him...he flexed and pushed further into her...she hissed and dug her nails into his back, her legs locked around his waist holding him still inside her...her captive.

His cock burned inside her, stretched her, threatened to rip her open...and she loved the feel of him, the touch of his hands, the way he smelled... a ripple of passion ran through her making her pussy clutch at him again... and he cried out and jerked his cock out of her only to plunge back home again...and again... and again... and again...till she cried out for him to stop...that she couldn't breathe!

He groaned and pulled her mouth to his consuming her in a slow sensual kiss as she lay impaled on his cock...it throbbed and pulsed deep in her belly. His hand was hot as it cupped her breast...kneading it softly... she moaned low and sexy, and he smiled and slipped his tongue deep into her mouth sucking her tongue back into his...loving the way she felt in his arms...on his prick.

God, she was so beautiful! He looked down between them and his breath caught at the sight of her little pink pussy stretched so tight around his purple veined cock that it looked like it would split...she was so incredibly wet; juices were leaking out around his cock.

Her pussy was so excruciatingly tight...and so fucking hot...God she was burning his dick... He plunged into that heat again and again, sliding in till his balls slapped wetly against her ass... sticking ever so slightly in the deliciously thick cream that oozed from her pussy as he fucked her...

She smiled into his eyes and pulled his mouth back down to hers; her lips parted, taking his tongue...she broke the kiss, breathless a wicked smile flickered across her lips as she flexed around him...wicked fingers inside her body milked his prick like a maids' hand and he truly lost control. He grabbed her roughly and plunged his cock deep into her waiting body... she cried out and closed her eyes...her hips arched to meet him, they moved in rhythm together till he was ready to explode...

"NO!" he growled...holding her still...

He pulled out of her panting...trying to regain control. His thumb found her clit and began to circle the button stoking fire he had built in her lovely belly... finally when he had control, he rose back on his haunches pulled her hips hard into his...he spread her wide and hooked her legs over his shoulders. He looked at her for a long moment...her arm over her eyes ready for him...her creamy thighs parted ready for him, her swollen pussy dripping and ready for him to fuck...

He looked at her for a moment longer then he positioned his cock once more at the entrance to her luscious ripe pussy. He pulled her pussy lips wide open and rubbed the head of his cock against her clit...slipping into her to pulling out then pressing deeper, teasing her with little thrusts. Suddenly he buried his enormous pole deep inside her... stretching her pussy till it burned...till she screamed...till...

Her legs locked around his shoulders... her hands found his hips and pulled him into her again. Filling her belly with quivering dick...her nails raked down his back leaving crimson tracks across his ass...he pulled out and thrust into her again...and again... and again... till she was mewing little cries of pleasure in rhythm to his thrusts... he stopped again struggling for control.

"My God...mmmhhh... you're so hot... so tight...Wait; be still my beauty...I've wanted to fuck you for too long to hurry now... She dropped her legs from his shoulders and pulled him down into her arms; rolling him his back she sat straddling his dick...

He watched fascinated as she threw back her head and closed her eyes her hands pressing tight against her belly as she "rode him"

God...she could feel him inside her! His cock was so far up inside her she could barely breathe. She sat motionless...her eyes closed feeling him inside her...then

She felt his hands on her thighs and she gasped as he lifted her up...lifted her up till the head of his cock was almost out of her hot little cunt only to lower her slowly down onto his pole again...down and down till she was impaled on his cock...then back up again to slide down, like a merry go round... over and over...

He watched her quiver as the end of each press...felt her pussy quiver around his cock as she sat impaled on his lap with 10 inches of his body inside of her tight little pussy. He pressed her up and down...till she was sobbing for him to stop...that she was going to faint...

But he wouldn't stop this time he rolled her onto her back and continued long slow strokes into her lovely body till she burned...till she began to make little mewling cries at the end of each thrust. Each cry urging him to press deeper and harder into her... till he would have crawled inside if he could have figured out how.

She closed her eyes as the thing that had been building inside her, blinding her, driving her, took control... their bodies moved together in a powerful rhythm and she felt him swell inside her and knew he was close to the edge. Instinctively, she reached around beneath them and grasped his balls pulling the sack against her butt stroking his balls in time to his thrusts...

He couldn't bear it any longer. "Oh GOD...I'm going to cum....oh God, oh my God... I can't....oh... oh... baby... stop... please....oh you sweet... Oh God........aaoooohhh!" he stiffened as he cried out, grabbed her ass and pulled her hard against him. She felt him swell even thicker then he exploded inside her... filling her up...his cum spilling out of her as he dug his way further into her.

"Oh, GOD...oh God... oh God" he sobbed as his body poured its soul into hers, his thrusts continued quick and hard and she felt herself begin to cum... so sweet...so wonderful... electricity burning through her body, her nipples puckered tight...her pussy tingling...the roots of her hair tingling... her pussy muscles clutching in hard racking spasms of pleasure making him cry out, till he collapsed on top of her exhausted, his dick dribbling the last drops of cum deep inside her throbbing pussy.

He lay in her arms...joined to her quietly...she stroked his hair... his back... her lips left soft butterfly kisses down his neck, across his jaw line, his chin... his eyes... seeking his lips to drink from their softness a long slow draught... drawing strength from them.

"Who are you?" she whispered softly into the corner of his mouth. "How did you find me... what do you want from me?"

He chuckled at her last question, replying with an amused tone as he kissed her nose,"I thought I just made it plain what I wanted from you my love. But I could probably be persuaded to show you again if you will wait for a moment or two.

He lowered his head to suck her nipple into his mouth and smiled as she arched into his face...her fear gone for the moment it seemed.

"Please tell me how you found my house so quickly. Did you follow me home last night?"

"No, I've known where you live for some time now. I've just been giving you some time to heal from your ordeal with that bastard Carlos." She stiffened at the hated name. "How do you know Carlos? Who the hell are you?

"It's a long story, are you sure you want to hear it?

"I need to hear it." Was her reply...

Part V The Connection

"I first saw you tied up and unconscious in a horse trailer. I had stopped for drinks one night and the man sitting at the bar next to me introduced himself to me as Carlos Reyes. Said he had some sort of special Dude ranch in Mexico somewhere...invited me down. He said he specialized in hard to find entertainment for his guests."

He began to caress her again, fingers twining in her hair, touching her lips with his...he continued, "After many, many shots of tequila he began to explain the unusual brand of entertainment that could be found on his "Ranch". It seems his horses were trained to give rather unorthodox rides for the viewing pleasure of wealthy perverted guests and their wives. To make a rather long sickening story short, he wanted to show me his latest "acquisition"... seems she was in a trailer outside in the parking lot. He was "training" her so she would be able to give a proper "ride" for his guests...he offered to give me a preview of the things she would do for me. I so I followed him outside.

We walked up to a big silver air-conditioned horse trailer and when he opened that door... I saw the most fascinating creature I had ever seen in my life strapped to some kind of table in some sort of traveling dungeon he'd had custom made to aid him in his search for "talent".

You lay face down on the table your legs and ass dangling off the side. Your legs were tied to a spreader pole...and some sort of gag was in your mouth...and he walked over to you shoved a huge rubber dildo into your ass and the sound you made took my heart...and I knew I couldn't let a piece of shit like Carlos have something so very special.

I took him back inside and made sure he got very drunk indeed, he told me all about his obsession with you; what he had done to you, how he had taken your virginity. It was all I could do to keep from killing him" he frowned and kissed her gently, "...when he was drunk enough to pass out I helped him back to his truck and hog tied him naked in the back seat with that big dildo rammed up his ass and strapped in!"

I found you some clothes, then I took some of the money I found in his wallet...he had quite a lot of cash and I didn't think he'd miss a little...for you to find.

I untied you and...cleaned you up a little and put you on the floor. Finally whatever drug he gave you wore off and...well, you know the rest... well, that is except for the part where I followed you and watched out for you... a little... and that somewhere along the way I managed to fall desperately in love with you."

He pulled her to him and kissed her then hard and long, and she returned his kisses till they were both breathless. She could feel him growing hard inside her again and she wrapped her legs around him as he rolled on top of her.

"I love you too..." she whispered as his lips found hers again and clung there...a soft searching kiss that brought him back to life...he chuckled his pleasure as his prick once more filled her juicy cunt... thick...and hard...and powerful.

He began to fuck her again...slow and hard. A feeling of elation overwhelmed him as he looked down to see her gasping and breathless beneath him...once again impaled on his massive tool, her eyes slits of pleasure, her lips moist parted, panting as he thrust into her. He could keep this up for days... maybe he would...after all who would know way out here in the country?

He laughed as he fucked her...a laugh of triumph, of power...he had finally made it; she was his! He plunged into her again and stuffed her little pink cunt full and tight...till his balls slapped her ass...

He was home at Last!

*

Dear faithful reader...

I'm sorry it took me so long to finish this story, but my master has been very demanding lately...and I have been rather... tied up...if you know what I mean...

If you like my little story please leave me some feedback...I get so wet when I read your feedback...and sometimes my master will let me cum if you all like my stories...

I am waiting to hear from you...

the nitegazer...

nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers