Home Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mildly surprising how long it took her to come. I thought she was right on the edge when I started thrusting from behind, but she continued moaning and writhing for several minutes as I rubbed her clit and pushed my cock hard into her pussy. When she did climax it was accompanied by a long, high-pitched moan that turned into a string of audible pants that ended with tiny shrieks. There was certainly no mistaking that Inga was coming, and it was a great thing to hear and experience as she pushed her clit into my fingers and clenched her pussy around my cock.

She subsided into my arms, panting and whispering about how good it was for her. As pleased as I was that she'd enjoyed, my mind returned to the fact that I was ready too and I started to push again.

"No." Inga said firmly and wriggled off my cock. "Let me. I believe I promised you a blowjob, no?"

She rolled me over so I was lying on my back and then leaned across me from her kneeling position and took my cock in her hand. I watched her in profile, her nipples proud and her ass curved beautifully as her mouth descended and gobbled the head of my cock.

Inga's tongue went back to the busy movements she started first time around. This time she brought both hands to work on me, one to grasp the bottom of my shaft and keep me vertical and cup my balls, the other to stroke and twist slowly along my length, following the lead of her mouth as it sucked up and down me.

Lasting a long time while she worked on me was never an option. Watching her slip her mouth up and down and feeling her wonderful movements had me on the brink in seconds. I caught a tiny glimpse of the look she made towards me as my legs stiffened with the approaching climax and she understood—slowing all of her actions down. Her eyes went back to my cock and her hand slipped down from the base of my shaft to caress my balls.

I came hard, the climax hesitating on the edge before it burst uncontrollably through my nervous system. The intense pleasure ran around my body in seemingly endless loops that only started to fade when my cock twitched and started to spurt.

Inga didn't lift her mouth from me as I streamed come onto her tongue. I looked down and saw her profile again, naked and clamped to my cock.

When I stopped shaking from the orgasm Inga pulled her mouth off me and a long stream of come and saliva mixture ran down my shaft. Her hand was still massaging my balls, something I noted now that normal feeling had replaced spontaneous pleasure throughout my body. Her fingers stayed resting on the soft skin of my sacs as she slid onto the bed next to me. I opened my arm and pulled her close as she settled.

"So," she turned her face into mine, "how do European girls measure up now?"

I heaved a few deep breaths before answering with a grin. "Just fine... if my experience with one girl is anything to go by."

"She was fun, no?"

"She was spectacular." I kissed her and turned to face her so that my softening cock rested against her silky thigh. "Very spectacular."

"I hope you don't think this is part of the normal service we offer for conference people?" She was concerned now, her aggression and adventure banished.

"Of course I don't." I watched her face lighten again.

"I've been wondering about you since you arrived. I wouldn't normally do anything, but I was studying some interesting data on sexual responses when you came home. When we started talking about brothels... I just got so turned on."

"When you started talking about brothels." I reminded her.

Inga smiled, comfortable that she wasn't viewed in a shady light. She snuggled into my side and whispered, "You think I can sleep in my own bed tonight?"

"Sure,' I kissed her again, "but I'm not going anywhere."

"That's what I hoped."

12