Home Body Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary and the talk and she has sex with the shower.
2.3k words
4.61
25.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note 1: This episode is more plot then sex, though the sex is after this symbol: ^*^*^. There will be episodes like this one in this series, just a warning.

Author's note 2: This is a series of shorts, most of witch, outside the starting episodes, could stand pretty much alone. I'll try keep on with this series unless three episodes are under 2.50 back to back. So if you like it, vote. (I like comments too)

Home Body 2

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Mary backed from the grinning mirror slowly, "What do you mean, you're my house? Oh, My, God! The dream was real!"

"Yes, but don't worry, like I said last night, I cannot hurt you. At least not while you are not a threat," The mirror face grinned, "I'm bound to help you, pleasure you and shelter you because you own me."

Mary looked around her at the remodeled room, "Did you do this? Why? How?"

"I must provide for my owner's wishes, as much as I can anyhow. I also remodeled your body to what you have wished it was like. As for the how, don't you remember the sex? I was created out of two succubae and two incubi," at her blank look he explained, "Four sex demons, two female, two male. My creator wanted an easy to maintain house and as much sex as he could stand, but he forgot sex demons can eat souls without harming the body. OH! Don't worry" he reassured her, "I'm not going to eat your soul unless you become a threat to my safety. And selling me IS NOT a threat to me, but outing me is. All I need to thrive is the energy from sex."

"And if I refuse?" Mary fearfully asked.

"You will have a hard time doing so, but I don't need it from you. Anyone having sex in or around me will do I just get the best energy from you because I can read your mind and desires and can fulfill you better or get more off you from our connection. Refusal is not a threat."

"I need a shower."

The house chuckled, "I think you'll like the changes I made there. You gave enough to redo the entire Master Suite, all the electrical and some left to fix some weak spots in the water lines that even your excellent plumber couldn't detect."

Mary frowned, "Could you move your head off of the mirror please?" The house's head flowed to one side and she took a good look at herself, "I mostly look good, but you got my waist way to small, can you make it bigger? It's inhumanly small."

The house chuckled, "I'm sorry about the waist. You did want a 'porn super star slut' body, but I couldn't do that to you, their bodies are rather insensitive to stimulus and I NEED you to enjoy sex so... I gave you the body of a Succubus."

"WHAT!?!"

"Only a quarter-breed, I also need you to retain a human's senses of proportion and property. But, to answer your question, yes I can shift your waist out to a more normal human, but you need to orgasm first. It's the only way that I can do anything; I need the energy that gets released during orgasm."

"Can you do it in the shower or does it have to be here?"

"I can fuck you anywhere IN the house or on the property using whatever I want to do so if you just ask to be fucked, but the energy I get is easier to use near where I get it. Also, you will find you get some energy out of it too because of the quarter succubus in you."

"So do I have some powers I can use?"

"Not as many as a full succubus, but there is a book in the secret library we can restore later that can tell you about what powers you have. But you're right that we should keep you LOOKING fully human, so..."

She nodded, and then remembered why she wanted to take a shower, the cable guy was coming out to install the cable today, "I've a guy coming out to install cable today, will he be in any danger?"

"Only of getting his ass fucked off if you find him hot and you tempt him into sex. But you won't be able to fuck him to death, only a full blooded succubus could do that, not that she would if she found him a good fuck. Though, you don't have to jump someone unless you find it acceptable, also unlike a full or even a half blooded succubus. However, you can suck out a soul if the person is a threat to your life or my secret."

Mary nodded again and started to walk towards the shower when she realized that her body was strutting a slut walk without her specifically ordering it to and her pussy lips, or something, were rubbing her clit just enough to get her horny as hell, "WHAT THE HELL?"

The house chuckled, "I did warn you, you're a quarter succubus, anything you do is going to arouse you, but I didn't give you anything you can't control, and the benefits of the transformation, for you, are immense. First, you'll live for two thousand years looking just as young as you do now while being next to imposable to kill. Second, you have magic powers now, granted they're mostly sexual in nature, but you are quite powerful on your own. And third, you don't have to worry about diseases or pregnancies, no illnesses can affect you and you can choose when, if ever, you want to fall pregnant and it'll always be enjoyable for you, so enjoyable in fact, you could have orgasms while delivering the brats. Oh, since I can't orgasm as a male, I can never get you pregnant."

Mary sighed, "I'll live with it," and walked into the bathroom and stopped dead. It was an opulent construct of granite, marble, and other stones. The shower was a massive, multi-headed pleasure chamber of water, just like she always wanted.

Mary gasped in joy, and then got worried, "Why are you doing this for me? Your last owners were rumored to have gone mad..."

"That was during my 'mad at humanity' phase. I removed their souls and made their sex drives grow so much they overwhelmed any and all reason. But after fifty years of being empty and slowly dying I decided I'll be nice to the next owner, and that was fifty years ago..."

She slipped into the shower thinking, 'If this is him beingnice, I'd hate to see him being generous,' and turned on all the shower heads, letting the water sluice over her body and tease her new sense of touch. The house did let her soap up, during which she had a hard time not over stimulating her new body by giving into the urge to masturbate, and she was sure that whatever her house had planned for her was better then she could do alone. It was when she started to rinse that the water started to act funny.

^*^*^

It first started to wrap around and squeeze her boobs with just enough force to be pleasantly painful then the twin streams of water teased her nipples by swirling around them, and then the streams merged together and flowed between her legs and, making sure to tease her clit, flowed into her cunt.

"Ahhh..." Mary gasped.

As she gasped in pleasure the house stated talking, "There are a couple things about your body that's way beyond human. First, look at your tummy."

She did and gasped, it looked five months pregnant, then the gasp turned into a moan, "OOOooohhhhhh..."

"You can now stretch to extremely large sizes and now worry about being harmed, also, you can take dangerous things up your cunt and ass and not worry about injury, and your tits have secrets as well!" A set of thin streams lifted from the main whorls on her breasts and thrust into her nipples, which opened like they were cunts their selves, causing her to gasp as itfeltas if two dicks had entered two pussies on her body, "And like your real cunt, they stretch," and he expanded the streams to normal dick size.

"Aiiieeee!!!" Mary screamed her pleasure as her boobs started to swell with the water that was getting pumped into them.

"And that brings me to the last 'defensive' bit of succubae anatomy you possess..." and another watery tentacle rose up and slammed into her mouth and down her throat. After fifteen seconds of struggle, she suddenly could breathe through her nose, "Your airway can detach from your throat so you can really enjoy things like deep throating a guy and you no longer have a gag reflex, you have a swallow reflex instead..." Mary felt that, it was an oddly pleasant sensation.

She also felt the tentacle of water surging through her stomach, her small intestines, her large intestines and her colon to press against her anal sphincter. As that orifice gave way to the pressure Mary exploded in a massive orgasm.

Mary then noticed she was ready to go again as the house let the water drain out of her, which process gave her two smaller orgasms, neither of which tired her either.

"Ohhh... Ahhh... That was fun, but why am I not tired?" Mary quarried.

"Ahhh, haha... You are a quarter Succubus, you are human enough to have feed off your own enjoyment. And that is a big advantage if you ever meet a full Incubus or Succubus as you feeding of yourself stops them from feeding off you. I can feed off anything's orgasms, so you can't stop me. Now you have some weapons you can use. Your breasts can produce a milk that contains a powerful aphrodisiac that causes a powerful lust in anything (but me) that consumes it, your cum has this additive too. Now, now that you've drained, could you go to the full length mirror in this room?"

She did as the house asked, and noticed that walking still made her horny.

Once there the house told her, "Open your mouth and think of fangs."

She did and the fangs slowly slid out looking nice and dainty and lady-like, "At least they don't look like a vampire's..."

"No," the house agreed, "A vampire's fangs are for sucking. Yours inject the same aphrodisiac as the rest of your fluids. One of your most potent weapons... Uh, what are you doing?"

Mary had picked up a tooth brush and had plastered tooth paste on it, "I'm going to brush my pretty new teeth!" she giggled, "I don't want them getting cavities now."

The house formed a face just to stair gapingly at her as the face that was talking to her said, "O...Kay..., you have a potent pheromone system that can cause any man to want to do things for or to you depending on how you want them to act when they sent you. The only creatures immune are, ironically, Weres, who have the best noses of The Kin, which are non-demons/non-humans. Now I'd like you to imagine wings and a tail on you, be advised what you imagine will be what you get."

Mary thought for a bit as she brushed her teeth, and then settled on large feathery wings and a long, sinuous tail tipped with a phallic end that looked like a cock's head.

The house chuckled, "Interesting choices. Your wings are not meant to fly you, though they can, but they are meant to hold and contain your prey and concentrate your pheromones by forming a pleasant cocoon around you and him, while your tail is used to pleasure... ahhh," The house broke off and stared as Mary had sunk her tail into her cunt as soon as it was formed and was fucking herself furiously with it.

She was getting both sensations of a cock fucking a cunt hitting her brain and was rapidly speeding to an orgasm, "OOOooohhh, yessssss! That is soooogood. Ahhhh..." and when it subsided she collapsed panting.

"Maybe I Gave you too much Succubus..." the house groused.

Mary chuckled, "No, now that I know how that feels, I'll save it for when I'm Horny and can't get any, or it's not smart to seduce someone... Hey! I just thought of something! What's your name?"

The house chuckled, "I don't have one, so if you want to name me..."

"I'll think of something..."

The House felt better at that and continued, "Your tail can be used to pleasure others, or yourself, I guess... Anyhow while its out you can change it as needed depending on the task you need it for..." he pauses as Mary brought it in front of her an turned it into a cunt and fingered it then removed her fingers and turned it into a mouth, which she had lick her hot box a little, then a pair of suckers, which she used to tease her nipples, before turning it into a hand and grabbed hairbrush and started to brush her hair.

"This'll come in handy," Mary quipped. Then she glanced at the clock, "I'd better get dressed for, umm, entertaining the cable man."

She sashayed into the bedroom to get something sexy yet discreet on.

A few minutes later she was sashaying to the door in a fluffy robe with sexy lingerie under it to tempt the man. But when she looked through the peep hole, she saw the last sight she thought to see at her door.

Her Ex's secretary and she was beat to an inch of her life...

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

To be continued...