Home by the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers

The shadow passed through him, and he was lying on a bed, staring up at a face he somehow knew and had somewhat trusted until this moment. His hands and feet were bound, and his breasts bared through a torn blouse obscured his vision. He felt panic -- and then pain as a large cock mercilessly violated his ass.

Morgan doubled over and screamed as the vision vanished. He stumbled backwards into the bedroom, his feet tangling and his knees weak.

As one, the shadows outside ceased their chaotic dance, emitting a tremendous sigh, and then a terrible moan.

Morgan heard the beginning of the moan, and then nothing more. He managed to throw his hands behind him to arrest his fall, but solidly cracked his head on some stout piece of furniture. Blackness descended upon him.

~^~~^~~^~
~~^~~^~~^~
~^~~^~~^~

Morgan regained consciousness with agonizing slowness. His head felt stuffed with cotton, as though he was awakening from an all-night bender. His eyes were gummy, and his mouth was dry. When he managed to open his eyes, he realized he was in the bed, and it was still night.

Oddly enough, it was the slurping sounds that registered in his foggy brain first, only then followed by the sight of a blonde-haired head bobbing over his lap. Finally, he felt a hot mouth sucking his cock.

The feeling of her mouth around him pushed away both the odd numb sensation he felt, and the fragmented memories of the nightmare he'd experienced. She sucked him hard and fast, her cheeks concave around him.

She noticed that his eyes were open, and smiled around his tip as she reached the top of a stroke. After a tickle of her tongue over his helmet, her mouth plunged downward again.

"Goddamn," Morgan grunted in surprised fascination. She took the whole of him in her mouth, her nose nestled in his pubic hair and the head of his cock lodged in her throat.

Denise wiggled her head back and forth, as she slurped her way back up his shaft. She smiled and swirled her tongue over the purple head of his manhood before swallowing him again.

Morgan fisted her soft blonde tresses, pushing and pulling her head as she sucked his cock. No matter how hard or fast he forced her lips down around him, she didn't protest or gag.

Soon enough, his tip slipped into the tight ring of her throat with every downward stroke. His hips twitched upward each time as he felt her swallowing around him. As his semen surged upward for release, his other hand grasped her hair as well, pulling her tightly against him.

With a loud growl, he erupted straight down her throat. She swallowed, her throat closing around his still spurting tip, and a deep, vibrating moan added to the sensation of his orgasm.

As his strength faded with a final spurt of cum, Denise let him slip from her throat to suck him at a slow, leisurely pace -- continually moaning. Finally, he could take no more and lurched his hips to the side, even as he jerked her away by the hair still clenched in his fist.

Denise licked her lips, gathering up a little stream of his cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth. "You taste good."

Morgan let his arms fall to his side, weak and twitching. Almost before he knew what was happening, blonde curls and pink folds filled his vision. The smell of aroused female flesh filled his lungs. The power of her scent caused his lips to part, and as she settled her pussy against his lips, his tongue snaked out of its own volition.

Drunk on the sheer sexuality of her, he devoured her, his tongue lapping for her tangy juices and his lips suckling her folds. He barely registered the muffled sounds of her crying out in bliss, too intent upon attaining more of the fragrant nectar flowing to him, filling his mouth.

She rubbed her cunt against his face, nearly stealing his breath numerous times. He plainly heard her scream of release, and then choked as she unleashed a torrential geyser of bittersweet girl-cum into his mouth and over his face.

A surge of strength allowed him to pull her off his face to cough and sputter, her juices stinging his eyes and running in streams down his face to the pillow below. She twitched and yelped, rubbing her pussy against his chest and leaving a slick trail wherever her nether lips contacted his skin.

As he sat up to wipe his face clean, still coughing up her juices, she lay down on the soaked bed with a languid moan. "I can't wait until you're hard again so I can have you deep inside me."

His head cleared by the sudden gushing orgasm, Morgan looked around for his gun, which he didn't feel in the holster at his side. He also realized that he was no longer wearing his jacket. Roughly pushing her away, he looked into the floor to find both, as well as the pillowcase full of jewelry and coins.

"You don't need those. You have me. Any way you want me. Any time you want me. My body is yours. You're so hot inside me, and they're so cold. They take away the loneliness, but their memories hurt so much. Stay with me. Talk to me. Hold me. Eat me. Fuck me."

"Holy fuck, that wasn't a dream." His hair standing on end, Morgan lurched from the bed and jerked up his pants. He snatched up his things from the floor as soon as he managed to button his trousers.

"You can't go," she pleaded as she sat up and reached for him. "I can protect you, but you have to be with me. It's All Hallows -- they're too strong. I can only protect you if you stay with me."

"You're fucking crazy, bitch," Morgan snarled, his hand snapping out to backhand her hard across the mouth.

She cried out as her head snapped to the side and she fell to the bed. Morgan shoved his arms into the sleeves of his jacket, keeping a close eye on Denise as she struggled to rise.

"You can't go," she screeched as he walked away from the bed, checking his gun and finding it still loaded. "You have to stay here and love me."

Morgan turned on her and aimed his gun. His finger trembled on the trigger, and he nearly fired off the shot. With a snarl, he let his arm fall to his side, and repeated, "You're fucking crazy," as he kicked open the doors to the bedroom.

"You can't get away!" She screeched as Morgan briskly walked down the hall toward the rear entrance of the house.

No -- with us you will stay!

For the rest of your days!

The voices were not whispers this time, sounding clear and loud from everywhere. When the man-shaped shadows once more drifted into view, Morgan ran.

Hurtling down the hallway as fast as his legs could carry him, he saw the salvation of the huge double doors that opened to the outside world. More shadows appeared in the entrance foyer, no longer drifting, but darting in a frantic and dizzying dance before him.

The shadow of a man -- his face twisted in rage -- passed through Morgan before he could deviate from his course. As before, the world vanished, and he relived a moment from the specter's life. His partner turned. He saw the gun. He saw the flash. He felt the bullet tearing into his brain and exploding out the back of his head.

The foyer was gone. Morgan ran headlong into a couch, slamming his crotch into the antique wood. His eyes snapped shut in pain as he slumped over the couch. He tasted bile, and could barely breathe. Snorts and roars erupted from all around him.

He opened his eyes and looked around, finding all the animal heads along the walls desperately wrenching as though attempting to pull free from their moorings. Every set of dead eyes was focused on him.

With a grating of wood on wood, the couch shot across the floor to crash into another, sending Morgan tumbling to the floor. He dropped his gun in the fall, and it slid several feet away.

Doing his best to ignore the stabbing pain from his crushed testicles, Morgan scrambled toward his gun, abandoning the bag of loot in his hand. Just as he reached for the weapon, it scooted away several more feet, accompanied by the sound of mocking laughter.

An invisible foot crunched between his legs, causing his stomach to revolt. Choking and scrambling away from the contents of his emptied stomach, he reached for the gun again. Once more, it hurtled away to crash against the wall several steps away.

The shadows erupted from everywhere, the volume of their unintelligible gibbering ear-piercing. Morgan managed to regain his feet, covering his ears and screaming to counter the maddening sounds assaulting him.

Half-blinded by tears of pain, he spun and tripped over a chair before he could take a second step. He crawled on his hands and knees, managing to get his feet under him to run once more. With no shadows in front of him, he ran for his life in abject terror.

When he reached the intersection of the hall in front of the master bedroom, he just caught sight of Denise standing in the doorway, and barely heard her voice. Angling his flight, he slammed into the wall to change his direction, his heart pounding and his legs pumping toward the freedom of the outside.

He slammed into the double doors at full speed, but the wood refused to yield. He rebounded from the stout portal, and immediately grabbed the door handle. The knob refused to turn. Desperately, he grabbed both knobs and slammed his shoulder into the seam between the doors.

"It wasn't supposed to be this way," he heard Denise say as he slammed the door again.

Morgan turned, continuing to slam his back against the door. "Get away from me!"

"You were supposed to stay with me and love me and fuck me and keep me warm." She emerged into the moonlight from the hall, revealing her split lip and twin trails of blood trickling from her nose down her nude body.

The shadows surged into the foyer, flowing around Denise as if she was a rock in a stream of nightmares. Seizing upon her apparent immunity to the horrors of the house, Morgan blurted out, "I'll stay with you and fuck you until you can't walk straight. Just make them go away!"

Her lips pursed and her brow furrowed. "You hit me. You hit me because you were angry, not because you like it."

Morgan darted to the side, grabbing an ornately carved hatrack standing next to the door. He stabbed the top toward the woman, who stood staring at him with her brow furrowed in anger. As she took a step back, he thrust the hatrack like a battering ram to smash the huge window next to the door, but something snatched the heavy weapon out of his hands with unnatural strength. He screamed as one of the posts shattered bones in his wrist before the hatrack hurtled across the room to skid across the tiled floor.

The foyer darkened, the moon's light obscured by a black cloud outside. The shadows darting only a few feet away outside her protected circle melded with the natural darkness, becoming a single undulating mass of terrible night. Invisible hands grasped Morgan's wrists, jerking them above his head and out wide. Another fisted in his hair, pulling his head against the door with a painful thud. His ankles were likewise held in any icy, unbreakable grip.

Morgan struggled as Denise approached, her face twisting into a terrible visage of bitter hatred. She bared her shining white teeth, her countenance all the more terrible in the low light, surrounded by the living night. "Nobody hits me," she hissed from between her clenched teeth.

"I'll never do it again. I'll fuck you until you can't come any more. Just make them go away!"

A gleam of light revealed the blade in her hand. "It wasn't supposed to be this way," she snarled.

Morgan screamed in terror, lurching and jerking against the chill digits digging into his flesh. "No!"

The shadowy mass filling the room broke out into a chorus of mocking laughter. Morgan screamed, trying to drown out the sound stabbing into his brain as he continued to struggle with all his considerable strength. One specter separated from the rest, moving closer. As it drifted into the faint remnants of moonlight, Morgan recognized it, and knew the truth. The apparition was the crazy old drunk who'd told him of this place. The shadow-spirit's face twisted into a smug, hate-filled grin.

Denise raised the knife over her head, her features softening. She pouted prettily, the image marred by the blood still trickling from her lip and nose. "I'm sorry."

Then, from out of the dark, he suddenly heard, Welcome to the home by the sea!

The knife plunged down, and the shadows engulfed him.

~^~~^~~^~
~~^~~^~~^~
~^~~^~~^~

I hope you've enjoyed this black tale, my take upon the song of the same name by Genesis. I've already tackled this one once under my other pen name ( also in horror ) but I felt like visiting it again in a different world setting.

Big thanks to Roust and my first readers ( I'd name names, but I'm too pressed for time to get this in the queue to ask permission in time *laugh* ) for giving this the once over.

Stories in the contest need 25 votes to qualify, so read and vote on as many as you can!

( A comment or three would be nice, too! )

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers
12