Home by the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers

He ascended the stairs, determined to go get Cat and get the fuck out of this place โ€“ now. Despite the logic in his head, his stomach was churning from suppressed fear.

The light coming through the windows upstairs was almost gone when he stepped onto the landing. He quickly walked toward the master bedroom, mindless of stealth, just trying to reach Catherine as quickly as possible.

So many years ago.

The voice emerged from one of the bedrooms as he passed, only a door or two away from his goal. The voice was distinctive, and unmistakably real. Victor's mind whirled, torn between his natural instinct to flee and his carefully trained patterns of never leaving a potential danger behind him.
His training won out, and he put his hand on the doorknob, preparing to burst into the room with surprise on his side.

~^~~^~~^~
~~^~~^~~^~
~^~~^~~^~

Catherine had sat for a long time, looking into every corner of the room. She didn't know how long she had done so, as her head still felt like it was in a fog. Her eyes were drooping, and she decided she was going to lie back down. Victor would drag her roughly out of the bed soon enough to go down to the boat and escape with their haul.

A crooked grin crossed her face, erasing all memories of the weird dreams she had experienced. She knew she could entice Victor to fuck her again before they left. Now that her fear was calming, the thought of Victor taking her hard โ€“ ravaging her body โ€“ was making her hot. It wouldn't take much teasing and then resisting him to cause him to violently take her, perhaps even to fuck her ass.

Shivering and purring from the thought, Catherine lay back down. She received unexpected help when the invisible hands suddenly gripped her again amidst a peal of mocking laughter. The invisible assailants hurled her to the bed and spread her arms and legs wide as the laughter continuing to echo through the room. Catherine struggled against the clammy hands, but had no more success this time than she had before.

From around her, she heard voices coming from where her invisible captorsโ€™ mouths should be.

You can't get away.

With us you will stay.

Then, mocking laughter erupted from everywhere again. Catherine's stomach lurched with fear, and a scream welled up in her throat. Once again, the hand over her mouth made it impossible to do more than emit a high-pitched moan.

Catherine felt cold hands slide under her knees. The hands pulled upward, and then pushed her knees out wide. The hands holding her ankles pushed forward until her legs were splayed out painfully on the bed.

The room filled with a strange scent โ€“ spicy and somewhat musky. As she breathed, the smell spread from her lungs throughout her body. Her terror drained away, replaced by arousal once again. Her transparent assailants propped up her upper body, and the hand over her mouth released her.

She felt mouths on her nipples. Cold lips and tongues swirled over her. Icy hands pawed at her breasts. Her nipples hardened to stiff points, and though there was nothing visible of whatever suckled her, she could see her breasts moving, the nipples pulling outward by unseen mouths.

She felt fingers part her nether lips. Looking down, she saw her labia slide apart, and saw the wetness gathering between them. Despite the chill touch, she was growing more aroused by the second. Her breathing quickened, and her pulse started to race. Somewhere inside her, she screamed, but that part was buried deep and the rest of her mind was ignoring it.

A cold tongue touched her, and she saw her labia wiggle as it teased between them. She felt it slide into her depths and swirl over her walls, and then her lips were sucked hard.

Catherine watched with disconnected fascination as her lips pulled outward in the unseen lips and rolled beneath an invisible tongue. Her mind was adrift, lost in ever-increasing arousal. Her hood was pulled upward, exposing her throbbing bud. Lips wrapped around it and she could see it moving back and forth as a tongue pushed it.

A tingling deep inside her was growing with incredible speed, turning into an electric jolt that shot between her depths and her dripping sex. The jolt suddenly shot up her spine, and then spread to every inch of her body as she came.

She gasped for breath as the chill mouths on her continued to tease. Her orgasm refused to let her go, contractions shaking her again and again, causing her body to try to curl up into a ball. Her muscles burned where the restraining hands prevented the involuntary actions.

The mouths on her pussy and nipples pulled away, and Catherine slowly came down from her peak. She closed her eyes, still held down, and shivered through the aftershocks of her climax.

She then felt something press against her nether lips, and opened her eyes to look down. Unseen fingers parted her lips, and then she felt something pass between them.

The head of the invisible cock sliding into her had to be as big around as her wrist. She screamed as she was held in place โ€“ forced to watch her lips stretched painfully wide by the gargantuan prick stabbing into her. She plainly saw her lips split, and blood trickling from the tears as the massive violator continued to push inside her.

She screamed in pain, her voice cracking and going hoarse. The intense arousal she had felt vanished in an instant, slamming Cat back into reality once more.

The cock pushed deeper inside her. The pain intensified to the point where her mind shut down, and she knew no more.

~^~~^~~^~
~~^~~^~~^~
~^~~^~~^~

Victor burst through the door and saw the same servant girl he had seen earlier, nude and dripping cum onto her legs and the floor, where she stood in a puddle.

She licked her lips and patted the urine soaked bed. "Come give me more," she said and laughed, walking toward him. She pursed her lips as if to kiss him as she approached. As she walked toward him, her body shriveled, the flesh pulling tight against bone, becoming like leather. Her huge, unnatural breasts drooped and dangled near her navel, swinging as she walked toward him.

Victor screamed and stabbed through the leathery sling of her left breast for her heart. His practiced arm hit the mark, severing the connecting tissue, and caused her breast to drop to the floor with a dry clatter as the knife sank deep into her chest.

The stab didn't faze the creature in the slightest, and it leaned toward him as if to kiss him with lips that had receded from shining teeth. Victor withdrew his knife and kicked, sending the creature hurtling back toward the bed.

Another figure appeared in the darkness, moving toward him. Victor saw the rat-faced man who had tipped him and Cat off to this place, telling them it was a treasure trove waiting for them to carry it away.

Cat had ridden the man after getting the information from him, while Victor watched from outside the window. As soon as she had climaxed, she had slashed the manโ€™s throat, eliminating a potential rival for the treasure and earning another bloody tear for her tattoo. She had sat quivering in orgasm on his prick while his blood spurted all over her.

The man wore a smile on his face, and another smile showed on his neck where Cat had cut him ear-to-ear two months ago.

Victor turned and fled the room in terror, running toward the master bedroom and screaming Cat's name. He kicked open the door and found the room empty. Catherine was gone, as were her clothes.

His clothing and weapons were lying near the bed. Looking behind him, Victor saw no sign of the shriveled bitch or the rat-faced corpse. He ran into the room to gather up his clothing, tossing the butcher knife he carried to the bed. He jerked on his shirt, slung the cloak over his shoulder, and walked from the room threading on his belt and sheathed daggers. As soon as the weapons were in place, shadows began to flit around him. The specters emerged from the ceiling, floor, and walls, moaning and darting chaotically all around him.

For the rest of your days! The apparitions moaned in a maddening cacophony.

Victor ran for his life, passing through the insubstantial shadows and feeling their chill touch raise goose bumps on his flesh. He glanced into the room he had left only moments before, seeing nothing within the dark chamber. He ran to the stairs, hurtling down them at breakneck speed, bouncing off the stone walls with his hands at the landings to turn. When he reached the ground floor, he sprinted through the halls toward the front door.

He was approaching the portal when he heard Catherine call out to him, "Vic?"

"Cat! Over here! We've got to get the fuck out of here. The fucking place is haunted!"

He spun around saw her on the other side of the room, barely visible in the shadows and walking toward him, nude and seemingly dazed. "Vic?"

"Cat! Fucking move, dammit! I swear I'll..." He trailed off as she drew closer and he could see her in the moonlight streaming through the windows. Her head lolled at an unnatural angle, swinging around as her eyes tried to face him. Trails of blood traced down her thighs from her ravaged and split pussy.

"Vic, my pussy hurts. Come kiss it?" Catherine said as she continued to shamble toward him.

"Son of a bitch!" Victor screamed and turned to run to the door. He jerked on the handle, but the door would not budge. Checking the locks, he found them open. He pulled again โ€“ more insistent this time โ€“ but his escape route remained tightly sealed. He turned to see Catherine was almost upon him, prompting him to scream and pulled with all his strength, bracing his leg against the door jam. The door suddenly opened, and he lost his balance โ€“ falling on his ass at Catherine's feet.

A drop of blood from her gaping pussy fell on his face.

He scrambled toward the door, but it slammed shut before he could reach it. Curtains pulled shut over all the windows, plunging the foyer into darkness.

Then out of the dark he suddenly heard, Welcome to the home by the sea!

Mocking laughter erupted around him from every corner of the darkness, and he felt hands wrap around his neck โ€“ impossibly tight. The hands continued to squeeze ever tighter as he fought in vain to dislodge them, blackness consuming him as his throat crushed in Catherine's dead hands.

~^~~^~~^~
~~^~~^~~^~
~^~~^~~^~

Aaron spurted his seed into the clenching depths of the woman he was fucking, and then pulled from her to collapse on the bed.

He smiled and praised his luck. Not only had she showed him a perfect mark, a rich manor house along the sea with no nearby neighbors, she was a damn fine filly to ride as well. He drifted off into an exhausted slumber, planning to pound her wet snatch one more time in the morning, and then kill her. He didn't need a partner, and he didn't need a rival who knew about the mark.

Catherine smiled and rose from the bed, her body turning insubstantial and fading into a vaguely man-shaped shadow as she did so. Within moments, the thief Aaron was alone in the room.

~^~~^~~^~
~~^~~^~~^~
~^~~^~~^~

I hope you've enjoyed this tale -- as much as you can enjoy something so purposely dark and disturbing. Please do take a moment to vote/comment, as that is the lifesblood that flows in my veins, bringing new tales to light.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers