Home Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up from the side of the bed and went over to the bureau to get the oil she had left there the night before. "I really enjoyed it too. It brought back so many fond memories for me, that I had locked away. It has been more that three years since my John died, and I haven't been with a man since. I guess I just forgot what it was like to hold a man's hardness in my hand, and enjoy the feeling of bringing him pleasure. It's a wonderful thing, don't you think, for two people to share the giving and receiving of pleasure. It is truly God's gift, I believe."

She went on, again rubbing the oil in her hands as she was talking, obviously remembering fond times with her husband.

"I remember some 30 years ago, when we were first married, we would make love 2 and 3 times a day. John was a wonderful lover to me. He so enjoyed my body, and I his. Our love never died over the years. We cherished so much together. I still don't understand his death. He was a good man, and never harmed anyone. I accept it as God's will, and that perhaps I am not yet supposed to understand it. But I have come to terms with it now, and I am not so sad anymore. I have such good memories."

Throughout her reverie she had sat down again next to me on the side of the bed and held my cock in her hand. I gasped at the first contact of her hand on me, and she squeezed my cock firmly in her hand. I think she was thinking back on her John and thinking I might have been him.

"You feel much like he did. Although I think you are a bit bigger here," she smiled at me, looking me in the eyes deeply and keeping a firm hold, sliding up and down slowly on my hard cock. "But you have the same need as he did, I sense. You enjoy the receiving of pleasure don't you love? We all do, I think. I just know that some men need 'this' more that others." Her word, 'this' was punctuated by a firm squeeze on my cock.

"I could see it in your eyes yesterday. The need, the urgency. I could see you tried to get closer to these too," she said pushing out her tits farther, recognizing my attempt at touching her breasts when she cleaned me up last night.

"John was the same too. He said it made it feel better when he could touch and feel me too." She became quiet for a moment, and pensive, while still slowly stroking me and looking at my cock in her hand.

She stopped then and took her hands away. I immediately felt that 'busted' feeling when caught looking at some nice breasts or ass by your girlfriend. I can't help it; it's a guy thing. I thought my treat was over, but instead Ginnie reached her hands up to unbutton her blouse and looked me in the eyes as she unveiled her brassiere holding her firm, large breasts. She pulled her shirt out of her pants and pulled the sleeves off her arms slowly. My eyes were fixed on her tits, and I could see her nipples outlined sharply against the thin material of the white, silky bra. The bra itself was sexy with lace outlining the edges and emphasized the cleavage, which was abundant. I always thought she must have great tits, even for a woman of 50 with 2 kids.

She reached behind her back to unclasp the bra and let the shoulder straps fall down from her shoulders onto her arms. For a moment, the bra hung there and I thought that's all I was going to see. She grasped my cock again, and resumed her stroking, adding a little oil to her hand and my shaft. Her bra stayed there. Ginnie was now looking in my eyes now, as if to make sure she had my full attention. I assure, it couldn't be fuller. My attention, that is.

Then as her one hand stopped its course of stroking for a moment, as if to gauge my reaction when her breasts were finally released, her other hand pulled her bra free, and I stared brazenly at her exquisite breasts. Her nipples were large and erect, standing out proudly from her tits. There was not much sag to her full breasts, and I longed to feel their weight in my hands. My cock pulsed on its own, and she smiled at me, enjoying the reaction she had on me.

"John always liked to look at my boobs when I would take care of him. He was a very visual man. We never turned the lights out when we made love. He would fondle and squeeze my breasts, and drive me wild before he was actually inside me." Again, she became a little lost in thought. I enjoyed seeing her breasts bob in time to her hand stroking me off. She stared off in space, and I enjoyed looking at her face, somehow allowing her the return of good, pleasing memories. I also enjoyed looking at her hard nipples and her hand stroking my dick.

"Does this make it feel better for you too? Do you like looking at me, at my naked breasts so close to you?

"Yes indeed, Ginnie. You look wonderful. So sexy and so beautiful. I can see why he had such love for you. You are a very sexy woman."

"I haven't heard those words in a long time. You are kind to say that, especially in this compromising position."

She continued to stroke me faster, bringing me closer and closer to another incredible orgasm, so quickened by the sight of her breasts moving and swaying in front of me, and the smell of her perfume, so close to my face.

"Would you do something for me? I know your hands are encumbered. Will you take me into your mouth, and let me feel your touch on me?" She inched up higher, sitting up with her breasts hanging teasingly and wantingly in front of my face. Her breasts swayed and her nipple grazed my lips. "Please, I too need to feel your touch. It's been long for me too, and you have awakened feelings in me, that have long been asleep."

I felt her nipple across my lips and I looked up at her, her hands still stroking my cock, bringing me closer and closer. I inhaled deeply, and simultaneously tried to hold off on coming right there. I opened my mouth and kissed her nipple, and sucked it into my mouth. I was dying to reach up and feed her whole breast into my mouth, but I still couldn't use my hands.

As I sucked on her nipple, it became harder and bigger in my mouth, and Ginnie inhaled deeply while pushing her heavy breast further down onto my face. I sucked and sucked, and even bit firmly on her nipple, and she gasped at my bite, but didn't retreat. Here I was all tied up essentially, not being able to use my hands, and having this wonderful, sexy, older woman jerking me off and asking me to suck on her tits. Incredible. Unbelievable. My mind wandered at this image for a moment, fortunately so to stave off my coming. Because I didn't want to end this too soon.

"That feels good for me too love," Ginnie said rather breathlessly.

I wanted to return some of the pleasure and special treatment she was giving me. It was the least I could do. Alas, chivalry is not dead yet.

She continued to stroke me a little slower fortunately, and I was still close to coming. She switched sides so I could suck on her other nipple, and feel it too becoming hard in my mouth. I looked up at her face and she was watching me suck on her tits, and she had a glazed look on her face, but I think it was from arousal and not so much memories this time. At least I hoped so. Or maybe she just looked down and saw the past, saw her late husband below her and she was remembering her earlier days.

It sure didn't matter to me because I was having some memories made for myself. I really couldn't wait much longer. I continued to suck and stimulate her nipples in my mouth, and she quickened her stroking. I savored her smell and the feel of her smooth skin against my face. I sort of groaned signaling my impending release. She reluctantly pulled away, understanding my attempt at letting her know I was going to come. She turned around and watched as my cock erupted, again spraying hot cum high into the air, up against her arm and leg that was next to me. She rather aimed me that way I think, and I couldn't help but curl my toes and arch my hips up as I kept coming and coming as she pumped the liquid from deep inside me. Again, the weeks of inactivity stored up quite a lot, and it seemed like I came as much as yesterday, and Ginnie enjoyed the feel of my hot cum on her body and watched it run down her hand and leg. She used her free hand to rub the first stray drops into her skin.

"That felt good, I see. I love the feel of a man's cock as he is coming. And I love the feel of his hot cum on me. It really has been too long for me too, you know love," Ginnie said with that same sly smile on her face.

I loved hearing those words come from her mouth. She said them with a proper accent, yet the content was nice and nasty. She held me for a moment in her hands, feeling me get a little softer as she waited for me to catch my breath.

"Man Ginnie, you really must have been quite the temptress for your husband. That was more incredible than yesterday," I managed to say finally.

"I'm glad you liked it. I think it's quite like riding a bicycle, don't you think? But I don't think we should make this a regular habit. Who knows where it may lead?"

With that Ginnie rose and got another towel, and cleaned us both up before she got dressed so I could still ogle her beautiful breasts as she went about her business. And finally with a smile, she put her blouse on without her bra, retrieved it, and said her goodnight until tomorrow.

I marveled at how this woman was so incredibly sexy and how generous she was with her attention. I'm not sure what she meant about where it may lead, and I was rather disappointed that she didn't want to make this part of the routine. But my hands actually hurt more after the orgasm, because I got caught up in the pleasure, that I can't help but squeeze and clench my hands. Oh well, I'm not complaining. I think it is helping my hand therapy though.

The next day came and Ginnie arrived as usual in the morning, and helped with my dressings, making small talk, and being quite cheerful. I wasn't sure if to bring up the subject about last night, but I decided on at least a recognition of the event. "Thank you so much for helping me all the time Ginnie. It really means a lot to me. And the extra treats are the best part. I've needed that very much," I said as sincerely as I could.

Ginnie stopped and looked at me with a smile. "It feels good to help someone who is as appreciative as you. And you do bring back memories o my life from before. The good ones. And You sort of make me feel good too. I suppose we are rather helping eachother, wouldn't you say?"

"I wish I could do more for you, you know. It's sort of one-sided, if you know what I mean."

"Don't you worry about a thing now. I've got the use of my hands, while you don't. If you know what I mean," she replied suggestively.

We both went about our business for the day. I did my therapy. Ginnie was off on her own. Doing her aerobics, or whatever she did. Again, I was looking forward to our evening together, hoping of course for another session, wondering what she might dream up this time. I was also wondering, with my fertile imagination, what she did last night. Did she mean that she went home and played with herself after she left me? I just let my mind play with those images for a while. Actually most of the day, but that's just me. What else did I have to do anyhow?

So naturally, I was in a state of mild excitement all day, thinking of the last couple days, and thinking of the stunning, sexy English woman, helping me out in ways I never dreamed of. I kept replaying the images in my head, and thinking of her with her husband, and all the things she might have done with him, and she might do with me. You can't blame a guy for hoping now, can you?

Ginnie called later in the evening, and said she would be by a little later than usual. I said not to hurry, and do what she needed to do.

About 9:00, she came by, and asked about my therapy, and told me a little about her day. Sort of spousy routine we had by now, telling eachother a little about our days. Downloading the day, as they say.

She then said it was time for the bath, and helped me undress in my bedroom, this time not even bothering with the towel. "I guess we don't really need this anymore, now do we?" Ginnie said with obvious pleasure. "It's not like I haven't seen this before," she said as she patted my hard-on. "It never ceases to amaze me how men can get so excited so easily. You sure are a lot like my John was. Insatiable I often said."

"I can't help it. I just can't help but think of you and how sexy you are."

"You're too kind. I'll get you cleaned up then." She disappeared into the bathroom and came back with a warm washcloth, and the pan of water. She did her routine smiling, and not changing much else, except not hesitating at brushing my cock every once in a while. I wasn't sure if was accidental, or if she just enjoyed her skill at raising my level of arousal. I think the latter.

She had me roll on my side away from her to clean my back and reached up between my legs, squeezing my balls playfully as she cleaned. She rolled me back on my back and wrapped the warm washcloth around my hard cock, doing her best to wash me up, but only succeeding in making me harder, if that was possible.

"You're really quite impossible you know. You know I just can't leave you in this condition, don't you?" she said.

"I can't hide my pleasure, and I am certainly glad you feel that way."

"You know, I have confession to make," Ginnie said rather hesitatingly. "You know you said last night you wish it was not so one sided?"

"Yes."

"Well, you made me quite excited too, you know. I used to enjoy our sex life together rather a lot. I didn't realize how much I was holding all those feelings in. Making you all hot and bothered did the same for me. I sort of took matters in my own hands, as they say. I have the use of my hands, remember?"

She seemed embarrassed at her confession. I guess she felt like sharing her feelings with me, and I sort of liked having her confirm what I was thinking all day, that she went home and masturbated for herself.

"You mean you went home and played with yourself?" I asked, with feigned surprise.

"Yes, that's right. It had been too long. I didn't forget, though."

"How long had it been for you, then?"

"Too long. I'm not even sure I remember. But anyway, thank you back. "You rather helped in that regard, you know."

"I'm glad I could be of service," I said with chivalry.

"Ever the gentleman. Well, I suppose, you would like your treat again today? How shall we make it today? Something different, perhaps?"

"Whatever you do is just fine, Ginnie. I've been thinking about you most of the day. So I really have no special requests. I am at your mercy, quite literally>"

"Well, I believe you liked it better with the top off, then, didn't you."

"Yes," I replied, without hesitating a moment.

She stood up and slowly remover her shirt, pulling it over her head, and letting my eyes fill with the sight of her breasts that spilled free, unencumbered by a bra.

"I rather thought it might come to this. I didn't think I would need the bra after all. Do you like my tits, then love?"

"I think that's a rhetorical question. But I'll answer it anyway. You have marvelous breasts, Ginnie. I could look at them all day. I certainly liked the way they felt and tasted yesterday too."

"I guess a woman never tires of hearing those words, especially from a nude man 20 years her junior. It's flattering to me I can still make you excited."

"Oh yes you do. You do very much."

With that, she sat down next to me and began lightly stroking my cock up and down, scratching at my balls, and stroking the underside. She teasingly caressed and played with my hard shaft until I was beside myself with pleasure. It didn't take long, but I just looked down at her hand on me, and took a deep breath.

Ginnie turned around so she was sitting at my side facing me, and again leaned her breasts to my face so I could suck on her as she stroked me. She grasped my cock firmly in her hands as my lips clamped down on her nipple, and let out a deep breath as I sucked on her. She started stroking me with firm, deliberate strokes, looking down at her breasts in my mouth.

"That feels lovely," she said to me with a smile.

"Ummph," was all I could manage with a mouthful of her delicious tit in my lips.

She kept up her hand job on me and I could feel that familiar feel of approaching orgasm as she pumped away at me. She burried my face between her tits, and I inhaled her perfume.

"Well, what shall we make so today is different? We don't want to have you bored now, do we?"

"I am anything but bored. I am going to come very soon though. Your hand feels so good, and your breasts are exquisite. Perhaps you had better slow down, though," I said with my face still between her luscious mounds.

She sat up a little, taking her tits away from my face. "I think I know. But it's been a long time for this too. Let me know if I've forgotten anything, alright?"

With that, she bend forward the other way and took the tip of my cock in her mouth, and just held me there, allowing me to soak up the sensation of being in her hot, wet mouth. I was quite surprised. While this scenario was part of my daydreams, I really didn't think she would take my cock into her mouth. I felt her run her tongue around and around the head of my cock and her hand pumped slowly at the firm shaft.

"Oh God, Ginnie, that feels incredible," I managed to gasp. I had to hold my breath and not come yet. It was very close though.

While she was sucking on me, I saw her skirt ride up higher on her legs, allowing me a view of her panties, and saw they were quite wet. I could smell her arousal, and I hoped she was getting excited by this too. She took me a little deeper into her mouth, and bit gently at my cock. I just moaned. I was desperate to use my hands to touch her, but I was still basically tied up. No hands.

I leaned a little toward her so she could suck more of me into her mouth, and so I could look up her short dress better too. Both worked. She took me even deeper into her mouth and sucked harder, and I could easily see her pussy, covered by quite wet panties of white silk.

I couldn't hold back any longer, and I started coming. I fully expected Ginnie to pull away and not let me come in her mouth. But she kept me deep in her mouth as I pumped and pumped my cum into her. She stroked me with her hand, and milked me in time with the quivering of my cock and suck me until I stopped shooting cum in her mouth.

She sat up and looked at me, and licked her lips while looking in my eyes. "I guess things haven't changed, then. Felt good, love?"

I just nodded my head, as I could not yet manage a reply.

"I rather forgot how good it feels to have a man come in my mouth. I'll bet you didn't think I would do that, did you? You probably thought that us proper Brits didn't do that sort of thing. Well, that is something I sure used to enjoy with my late John."

I just nodded my head again, not managing a reply just yet.

"Well now, that was different wasn't it?"

Nod, nod.

"I think that there's something to take care of still though. One hand still held onto my hard dick, and her free hand started rubbing her pussy through her underwear. I could see her excitement too, and she kept looking at me as I watched her rub herself.

"I am going to do something not quite ladylike. I think you'll understand, though."

She stood up, pulled down her skirt and panties with one quick motion, and climbed on top of me. I watched as her hand guided my still-hard cock into her very wet pussy. With one motion she sank down on me all the way until I was burried deep inside her. She was so wet, it happened so fast.

She looked at me and just sighed. It was more than a sigh. It was a sigh of relief, of longing, of pleasure. Her face told it all. I knew how she felt. It had been a long time since she masturbated, then it had surely been longer since she had a hard cock inside her.