Home Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my. That feels wonderful. I just had to, love. I couldn't go home alone, thinking about your hard cock, and not have it inside me tonight. Oh yes, I noticed how you still stayed hard after the last two times. It's been so long, so very long since I have had a hard cock inside me. It feels so good. Youth is a wonderful thing."

She began rocking back and forth, grinding her pelvis against mine, keeping me deep inside her. Her tits were swaying back and forth in time with her rocking motions. I looked up longingly at her tits, and she say forward, placing her hands on either side of me, letting her tits again to my mouth. I eagerly sucked her nipple in my mouth, and bit firmly on its hardness, running my tongue in circles around it.

I couldn't believe how sensual she was. Talking like this, jumping up and fucking me, letting me come in her mouth. I sort of hoped my hands wouldn't heal too quickly.

She started moving up and down on me, rubbing her clit on my pelvis with each downstroke.

"Oh yes. This is what I need. This is great. I love your hard cock inside me. I don't think this is going to take long for me either," said my English sexpot.

She fucked harder and faster, and I did my best to keep her tit against my lips, which wasn't too difficult because she was pushing it deep into my mouth. I felt her getting wetter and wetter as she fuck me, climbing towards her release. I felt her nipple harden more, and she cried out in orgasm, clenching my cock in her wet pussy.

That brought me over the edge too, shooting another load of cum into her. I dried out too, but softer because my cries were muffled by her beautiful breasts in my mouth. Her orgasm went on and on and she kept rocking her hips prolonging her climax, or giving her another second on right after. I kept feeling her pussy squeezing my cock with the spasms of her orgasm, and I arched my hips up to her with my orgasm, trying to shoot deeper and deeper inside her.

A few minutes passed, and we both caught our breath. My cock softened, but did not slide out of her yet. She kept pressed down against me, not letting me go.

"Oh my. That was incredible. I needed that so bad. I hope you don't think ill of me for taking advantage of you like that," she said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Don't think anything of it. Don't forget, always happy to help a lady in need."