Home Ch. 02

Story Info
You continue to give in to your desires.
1.2k words
3.67
6.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach to you and pull you on to my lap. I begin to kiss and nuzzle your neck as my fingers trace little designs on your back. You wrap your arms around my head and stroke my neck gently. You pull my chin up and we kiss deeply while our tongues dance and swirl together. I suck your bottom lip into my mouth and hold it between my teeth. Not in a hard way but not gently either. You pull away and I use the moment to slide my hand up your legs and cup your sex. You push yourself into my hand. I slide my finger down the length of your delicate lips. I trace it in circles slowly. You begin to whimper and rock forward trying to get my finger to pierce into your velvety layer. I spin you on my lap so that we are almost spooning while sitting together on the floor. I begin to bite your neck harder and harder while I drag my finger tips in tight circles over your clit. You start to gasp in pleasure and I reach my other hand around your body and pull you close. With you pressed tightly against me I begin to pinch and rub your nipples, squeezing them hardest only when I accidentally rub against your clit. Finally I lay my whole hand down along your opening. I can feel the moisture slowly dripping into my hand and filling it with your juices. I drag my middle finger up along the opening just barely inside of you. Your whole body shakes in my arms. Then when I think you can't take it any more I press it all the way in while I simultaneously bite hard on your neck and pinch your nipples very hard.

Once your minigasm is over I pull you up and tell you to suck me hard again. In a matter of moments you have me rock hard again. I stand up and look you in the eyes. Your beauty stuns me into silence for a moment and we stand there while you rub my cock. The feeling of your cool soft hands sliding up and down my length begins to bring out of my state of awe. Pure uncontrolled lust takes over and I spin you on the spot and bend you over the counter. You resist at first but I am insistent. I enter you from behind and you moan the word Fuck. I start to pump in and out of you quickly. While I am doing that I reach down and rub your clit from above with my hand. I get lost in the moment and you start to slide on the counter. Soon you are just leaning on it too tired to hold yourself up anymore as I start to increase my speed.

My breath is hot, so hot on your back. It's coming in and out in such a quick and ragged rhythm that it worries you. All you can think about however is how good it feels to have me plunging in and out of you. I start to play with your ass as I take you from behind. I am alternating between spanking you and gently massaging your cheeks. I reach forward with one hand and hold your hands behind your back so that you can hold yourself up or push me away. You start to cum and I push it in harder and harder. You finally return to sanity minutes later but I haven't stopped. I keep going and its beginning to show. Little drips of sweat fall off my body on to yours and you can feel my pace speeding up and slowing down. Soon you think to yourself.

Suddenly I pull out of you and grab your hand. I pull you into your bedroom and throw you down onto the bed. I lay you down on your back and straddle your waist. I begin to jerk off while looking at you in the eyes. I pull your head forward and make you lick my cock witch is a dark purple color. You wrap your lips around it and suck and lick as much as you can with such little space to work with. Its affecting me and you can tell. Suddenly I buck on top of you and spray you with my seed. It splashes on your checks on your lips the hollow of your throat and all of your sexy tits. You look at me with a smile and say "Enjoy that did you?"

I let out a guttural "Yes."

You start to sit up and I tell you "No."

You ask "Why not?"

I tell you because you haven't cleaned yourself up yet. As you start to reach for a towel I say. "Ah Ah Ahh..." and shake my finger in a disapproving way. You have to taste it to clean it. I watch and grow harder and harder again as you slowly use your fingers to eat all of my spunk. I lie down and spoon you and fall asleep. You snuggle into me and I can feel your sexy ass press against me as I drift away, giving me several naughty ideas for morning.

I woke up disorientated. I looked around the room and found the same surrounds I would see any day of the week. I blinked and squeezed my eyes tightly closed, willing the view to change when I open them. I winced as light fought its way past my eyelashes. It was the same scene I had already witnessed once that morning. I sighed and pulled my pillow up around my head. I should have known it was all a dream but I couldn't help it. Time and time again you had left me hanging. While it wasn't malicious it was a fact. Why should the dream version of you be any different? I sat up with my head pounding. Great, I thought to myself. What a wonderful way to start the day.

I stumbled into the living room and pulled some clean clothes off the mountain of laundry I had yet to fold. Laughing quietly to myself at the size of it I walked my way towards the bathroom. Once in there I regretted the choice of getting up immediately. My reflection was not flattering in the least. My skin looked puffy and my eyes were bloodshot as if I hadn't slept in a week. I did my daily routines and got into a hot shower. Once the hot water had started to work the soreness out of my muscles my view of the day started to improve. I began to hum King of Wishful Thinking as I washed my hair. I stopped just long enough to make a shampoo Mohawk and said, "I pity the fool."

I got out of the shower and thought to myself, "all in all not a bad way to start the day." I shaved and dried myself off, mostly. Then I went to stand in front of the fan while the little droplets of water fell off me. Once my goose bumps faded to memories I got dressed and set about making breakfast. I made a simple fare of an English muffin and some cheese and fresh tomato on it. It was delicious but it didn't wash the disappointment out of my mouth.

To Be Continued....