Home Ch. 05

Story Info
Love, Life, and a bitch in heels.
7k words
4.8
51.3k
41

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my kind editor MoaningLover.

In many of the comments and feedback, I got suggestions about what you readers think should happen next. This chapter is for those of you who are invested in this story as I am.

Thank You.

Peyton never really understood what it meant to have an 'out-of-body experience'. She figured it was the same as astral projection; when your soul leaves your body and you can look down on yourself. However, the moment she saw Victoria Cavanaugh standing at Nate's doorway, she finally understood. It was like time had slowed and she'd lost all connection with her body. Her conscious mind was telling her to deck Victoria with her best right hook and slam the door in her face, but her body wouldn't respond. Instead Peyton stood there, mute, slack jawed and stunned; she was no longer part of the show, just watching from the audience.

Victoria pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head and her gaze fell on her sister. Peyton felt like her blood was running cold and threatened to stop flowing completely.

"Tonny!" Victoria yipped. She strolled past a confused Nate, arms held out, and gave Peyton an uncomfortable squeeze. Her double-D breasts squished against Peyton, who felt like the air was being compressed out of her lungs. She just stood while her step sister squeezed the life out of her, still too shocked to move. Victoria pulled back but kept her perfectly manicure fingernails hooked into Peyton's shoulders.

"OMFG, Tonny!" Victoria beamed. "It's been forever!"

It took a couple seconds for Peyton to register that someone was talking to her. She finally willed her mouth to speak. "Vicky. What are you doing here?"

"Is that any way to greet your sister?" Victoria kept the toothy smile on her face as dug her nails into Peyton shoulders.

Peyton winced and tried to shrug her off. "Since it's you, yes."

Victoria let out a frightful cackle that caused both Peyton and Nate to wince. "Oh, sis, you were always so funny."

"Sis?" Peyton cocked her eyebrow. "That's new."

Victoria seemed to have lost interest in talking with Peyton. She turned around suddenly, whipping her step sister in the face with her thick, curly, mane-like weave. While Peyton recovered from the hair slap, Victoria gave her best model walk and approached Nate.

"And you, handsome fella, must be-"

"Nate Tennison."

"Mmm. Nate Tennison. I've heard of your company."

"Have you now?"

Victoria took a step closer to him. "I do my homework."

Peyton never pegged herself as the jealous type, especially with Nate, being that she trusted him fully. Yet, seeing Victoria coo at him made her blood boil. She walked over and stood between them, facing Victoria.

"I know you're here for me, Vicky. If you want to talk, let's go talk."

Victoria noticed the wrathful glint in Peyton's eyes and sneered at her. "If it has to be all business with you, then fine. Let's talk."

Peyton turned to Nate. "I won't be long."

Nate looked at Victoria, then back at Peyton. He wanted to be worried right then; he wanted to come to Peyton's rescue and kick Victoria out of his house, but the look on Peyton's face told him to step back. He didn't see the timid girl messing with her fingers; he saw the woman that he loved.

"Ok. I'll be upstairs if you need anything," he said. He gave Victoria a brief nod before leaving the two women alone.

"Damn, Tonny. IDK how you scored that fine piece of Caucasian ass, but I tip my hat to you." Victoria said, checking out Nate's ass as he left.

Peyton made a mental note to laugh later at Victoria's childish way of talking like she was texting. And she's the clever one?

"Victoria Cavanaugh? Since when did you start using my father's last name? Whatever happened to Victoria Reese?"

"Victoria Cavanaugh just sounds so good to me now. Way better than Peyton Cavanaugh."

Peyton ignored her last comment. "Vicky, you haven't answered my question. What, the fuck, are you doing here?"

"Why, I'm here to visit my baby sister, of course!"

Peyton was losing her patience. "Stop fucking around, Vicky."

"Tsk tsk! Quite a potty mouth you've acquired, baby sister! Did your new man candy teach you to talk dirty?"

Peyton rolled her eyes. "I'm not asking you again. Tell me why you're here, or get out."

Victoria seemed to not even hear Peyton at all. She sauntered around with ease, observing Nate's home. Finally she said, "I need you to sign something, Tonny."

"Sign what?"

"It's just a little document.

"What document, Vicky?"

Victoria opened her bottomless Prada bag a pulled out a big manila envelope. From there she withdrew a small packet. "Just sign on the dotted line on the last page and I'm so outtie."

Peyton took the packet and began reading it over.

"Uh, you don't need to read it. It won't change anything."

"C'mon, Victoria," Peyton smirked. I'm not your fool anymore."

Victoria rolled her eyes dramatically, while Peyton scanned through the document. Her eyes zoned in on the words 'RELINQUISH' and 'ESTATE'.

"Estate?" she looked up at Victoria. "What estate?"

"Just sign! Don't worry about it." Victoria huffed.

"No. Victoria, tell me what is going on right now or you're not getting shit from me."

"Ugh!" Victoria whined. "When I was in the process of selling your dad's dirty old house, I found-"

"Wait, what!?" Peyton cut her off. "You're selling my dad's house?! I grew up in that house!"

"And?"

Peyton just stared at her, wondering how she got so heartless.

"Anyway, while the movers and I were getting all his crap out of there, they found a safe in his room."

Peyton listened intently.

"When we got it open, we found his will."

Peyton was taken back. "So, he did have a will!"

"Yep. I would have just burned the thing, but other people were around and would have snitched."

Peyton wasn't very surprised by this statement. "So, the estate-?"

"It says that he left his shitty old house to you."

Peyton had a feeling that wasn't all. "And what else?"

"Nothing," Victoria said quickly.

"Vicky, you know I have a legal right to know. What else did my father leave me?"

Victoria mumbled something under her breath.

"Victoria!"

"Ten-thousand dollars, alright?!"

"Ten-thousand?" Peyton gasped and spoke to herself. "Where did my dad get that kind of money?"

"IDK and IDC. You shouldn't care either. It's not like you're going to see a cent of it."

Peyton's brow furrowed. "And why the hell not?

"Because you're going to sign that little paper that says you relinquish all of your father's assets." Victoria gave her a wicked smile.

"And why would I do that?"

Victoria stepped close to Peyton, looking down at her. "Because if you don't, I'm going to ruin your entire life...again," she said threateningly.

Peyton's mind flashed back to her old life; homeless, hungry and scared. Anxiety began to creep up in her heart and she began messing with her fingers again over the paper. She looked away from Victoria's menacing gaze and down at her hands. I can't go back to that. I just can't. Victoria watched her sister shift her feet nervously and she smiled in triumph.

"Don't worry Tonny, just sign that paper and you can return to your little life here as if I never existed."

Peyton looked up at her and thought about it. She saw something shift behind Victoria and glanced up to see Nate, peeking at the top of the stairs. He caught her eyes and quickly scrambled away. Seeing Nate, Peyton felt a surge of rage awaken in her chest. Nate would tell me to never let anyone walk all over me like this. I can't be this weak. Not anymore.

Peyton held the packet up in front of Victoria's face and with both hands, tore it in half. Victoria cringed at the sound.

"WTF!" she shrieked.

"Vicky, you listen to me, and you listen to me good," Peyton said quietly, surprised at her own calmness. "If you think I'm going to hand over anything to you, you are sadly mistaken. You may have destroyed me before without a fight, but you will not do it now." Because now, I have something worth fighting for.

"Look, bitch, if you think this is an empty threat, you-"

"No, you look!" Peyton yelled. "I will never let you hurt me again. I will collect what I'm due, and then you're out of my life for good. Now, get the fuck out!"

It was Victoria's turn to stand, shock stricken. Peyton held her ground fiercely and with her blazing eyes, dared Victoria to make a move. Sensing this, she backed away.

She began stomping to the door when she turned around and said, "Well, it's a good thing that your jolly-fuck father is dead. That way he won't have to see me run you into the ground again. I bet he's turning in his grave, seeing how weak and pathetic is precious little girl has become." Before Victoria said another word, Peyton saw red and lost it.

Nate heard screaming from downstairs and could no longer pace in his room with worry. He ran downstairs and was met with the sight of Victoria, bloody nosed in a fetal position on the ground while Peyton was stomping on her and yelling.

"You stupid bitch! Say something else about my father! SAY SOMETHING ELSE!" Peyton screamed while slamming the heel of her foot into Victoria's ribcage with every word. Nate ran to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her away.

"Let me go, Nate!" Peyton yelled and punched his arms. Nate held his grip around her tight.

"No, Peyton! That's enough! You got her!"

They both looked at a now standing Victoria, holding her bloody nose and bruised ribs. "This isn't the last you've seen of me, Tonny! I'll be back, you dirty bitch!" she screeched.

"Good!" Peyton yelled back. "That way I can whoop your ass again you no-count worthless slut!"

Once Victoria was out the door, Nate released Peyton, who ran over and slammed it shut. She stood there for a while, gripping the door knob tight with her fist and breathing hard.

"Know why she calls me Tonny?" Peyton said quietly.

"No. Why?"

"She used to call me Ten-Ton-Peyton. She later decided to shorten it to just Tonny. Not very creative if you ask me."

Nate watched her with silent concern. He walked over and placed his hand gently on her shoulder. Feeling his touch, Peyton turned suddenly and threw herself into his embrace. Nate wrapped his arms around the woman he cared so much for and held her tight. He just held her. Neither one of them spoke for what seemed like hours. The intimate embrace had no need for words; both felt the heartbeat of the other and that was enough. Finally, Nate felt Peyton shift in his arms and pulled back a little to look down at her beautiful face. He was surprised to find no tears; she wasn't crying like he thought.

"Are you alright, baby?"

Peyton smiled up at him; a smile that made Nate's heart swell. "I'm just fine. Thanks to you, I'm perfectly ok."

Nate cocked his head in confusion. "How did I help? I just pulled you off before you popped one of her implants with your foot."

Peyton giggled. "No, Nate. You've done so much more than that for me." Peyton looked Nate square in his blue eyes and spoke seriously. "You've taken away my fear Nate. I saw you on the stairs and it felt like the fog was cleared from my mind. I stood up for myself because I believed it when you said I was strong." Peyton pulled back and laced her fingers with his. Nate looked at her intensely; feeling like his heart would burst from his chest. She spoke and he listened.

"It wasn't only just now, Nate. Every time I get nervous or fretful, I see you in my mind, clear as day, like I'm looking at you now. I hear your words in my ears. I feel you flowing in me. You just - you give the strength to me."

Suddenly, Peyton began to sing.

You give the strength to me

A strength I never had

I was a mess, you see

I'd lost the plot so bad

You drag me up and out

Of the darkest place

There's not a single doubt

When I can see your faces.

Her softly melodic voice wafted through the air like a sweet breeze. There were tears in her eyes, but Peyton gleamed at Nate bright. She quickly wiped her eyes and chuckled nervously.

"Snow Patrol. Sorry, about the faces part. I think the song was meant for a group of friends, but it fit right now so well, you know?" When Nate didn't answer, lost in thought, Peyton looked down and kept talking into his chest. "I usually don't sing, but I believe there's a song for everything and right now that was mine for you. I know it may seem silly but-"

"No." Nate said suddenly.

"No, what?" Peyton looked up.

"No, it wasn't silly Peyton. No one has ever expressed that kind of love for me. I honestly didn't think anyone could love me after everything. After I'd become this angry, broken thing. I felt so swallowed in darkness. I doubted anyone would ever break through it to find anything to love about me."

Peyton held his hands again. "Well I did, Nate. I love you."

Nate didn't hesitate to respond. He didn't even have to think about it. "I love you, too, Peyton. More than anything in the world, I love you."

Tears fell from her eyes. Nate hugged her close to him, swearing right then to never, ever let go.

•••••••••••

Victoria paced around her hotel room. She huffed as her pumps dug into the soft carpet.

"He's late," she grumbled to herself.

Today really wasn't going her way; finding out that her estranged sister was shacking up with some wealthy, hot stud and had the audacity to rip the release papers; and then she hit her!

That little rat had the nerve to lay a finger on me! Victoria examined her face in the nearest mirror. Her nose had stopped bleeding, but it was terribly discolored and swollen. She groaned at her refection, silently swearing revenge. Her inspection was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"What!?" she snarled.

"It's Stiles," a male voice retorted.

"Finally," Victoria hissed as she crossed the lavish room to open the door. She was greeted by a pair of surprised brown eyes.

"Whoa. What the hell happened to you?"

"I fell," Victoria said sharply.

"Into what? A fist?" Eric Stiles tried to stifle his laughter as Victoria glared at him. "Don't worry, honey. You're still... bang-able."

Victoria rolled her eyes. "Thank you for those words of comfort," she said sarcastically.

She gracefully strolled to the white couch, Eric following behind with his eyes pasted to her luscious ass. Once seated, Victoria stretched out her hand to him.

"Give it to me," she ordered.

"Oh, I'll give it to ya alright-"

Victoria punched his knee, causing Eric to sit down across from her. "Give me what else you collected on my sister!"

Eric glared at her, and then removed a folder from his laptop bag. "There's nothing new in there. I trailed her just like you asked and, I gotta say, the girl is into clean living."

"Is that the final ruling from a competent private investigator?" Victoria mocked. Eric glowered at her.

"Look, I did what you paid me to do. I gave you all the information about where she's living, working, and who she visits. It's not my fault that she's a saint."

"A saint? Look what she did to me!" Victoria shrilled, pointing at her face.

"I thought you fell," Eric smirked.

"What about Nate?" Victoria ignored him. "What did you learn about him?"

Eric sighed and brought out another file. "See your sister has good taste. Born and bred here in the city. His construction tycoon father built up quite an empire for him before kicking the bucket. No siblings. Only family he's got is his mother, and the good folks at St. Michael's." Eric could see Victoria losing interest. "His last girlfriend, one night stands not included, was an Ad Exec named Addison Broughton."

"How'd you find that out?"

"His co-workers were very, very helpful."

Victoria smiled. "This is why I hired you."

"Anyway," Eric went on. "From the office chatter, I found out that their break up wasn't the friendliest. Seems like Addison wouldn't take 'no' for an answer."

Victoria sat back and stared hard at the olive colored brute. He was just about her height (in heels of course) and had a barrel shaped body. His salt and pepper hair was always messy and he often smelled of tobacco and scotch. Cheap scotch. Physical appearance aside, Eric did good snooping and for a reasonable price.

She formulated a plan in her head. "I have a new job for you, Stiles."

Eric sat forward, interested.

Victoria explained her plan to him and what she'd have him do.

"That's illegal, Victoria," Eric thought for a moment. "It's going to cost you."

Victoria quickly reached for her purse, but Eric stopped her.

"Oh, no, honey. I want something else from you now."

Victoria saw the glint in his eyes and felt his meaty digits creep up her exposed arms. She quickly yanked her arm away. "Oh, fuck, no! That ain't on the menu, pal."

Eric relaxed and leered at her. "Then no dice. I'm a very simple man, Victoria. You scratch my back," he leaned forward, eyes locked on hers. "And I scratch yours."

Victoria cringed away from him. Insulted, Eric stood up.

"Fine, have it your way, princess." he turned and headed for the door. "I bet that pretty little sister of yours is gonna look real good after she gets her hands on that ten grand."

As much as the thought of having sex with Stiles made her nauseous, the thought of Peyton getting that money made her sick to her stomach. "Fine!" she said loudly.

Eric stopped in his tracks and turned towards her, a sly smile crept on his face. He crooked his finger, beckoning her. Victoria practically sneered at him, but her feet started moving. Once close enough, Eric touched her soft cheek with his thick fingers. He leaned forward and inhaled deep.

"Mmm," he sighed.

Victoria felt her skin crawl. Think of the money; it's all for the money.

Eric's hand left her face and began fingering the buttons of her silk blouse. He slipped it off and eyed her plump fake double-D's lustfully.

"I must say, Dr. Andrews did a good job."

Victoria reached her hand back, preparing to slap, but at the last second Eric caught her wrist and held it tight.

"Ow! Let go, you fucking gorilla!"

Eric didn't hear her. He held her wrist and harshly bent it back. Victoria opened her mouth to cry out, but the sound was muffled by Eric's tongue being jammed into her throat. He kissed with abandon, not once loosening his grip on her or minding her sore nose. With his free hand, he palmed her ass, squeezing it firmly. Victoria squirmed in his grasp, almost suffocated by his rough kiss. She was becoming wet and it disgusted her. I cannot be enjoying this!

But she was. She felt her moisture building with every squeeze and flicker of his tongue. She tried hard to stifle a moan. He pulled away and stared hard into her eyes as he bent at his knees, grabbed the bottom hem of her short skirt and bunched it around her waist. Victoria just stood submissively. The scent of her immense arousal piqued his nostrils, bringing a smile to his face.

Victoria turned her face away from his gaze. Suddenly, she felt her feet off the ground and she was in the air. Eric had thrown her over his shoulder. She went limp and decided to let him have his way. He carried her into the bedroom and flopped her down on the bed. Victoria stared at the ceiling, hearing Eric unzip his dingy jeans. She let her mind go blank as he crawled onto the bed. Her last thought made her shudder, almost bringing a tear to her eye as Eric's hot breath seamed into her skin. Maybe there is a price too high.

•••••••••••

Surprise your man. Peyton mumbled the quote she read in Cosmopolitan Magazine as she looked at Nate. It had been few days since their encounter with Victoria and Peyton was determined not to let it affect her relationship with Nate, especially now that they'd dropped the L-word.

12