Home Comings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed the plate away and just sighed. "Maybe it's just a fantasy girl, but...it made me feel like I wasn't...." He would just shake his head...reaching up to rub at the tears forming in his eyes as he would just frown. "I've never felt so...small. I spent eleven years working my ass off to give her everything I could. Trying to be the perfect husband...and I suck in bed. She might as well have just cut my balls off..."

"I want you to be happy." She sighed. "And no I don't want you to have to jerk off all the time. It gets boring, I should know." She reached across the table setting her hand his, though the touch only brought back flashes from the night before.

"You said last night was different, maybe it wasn't you, but Becky that didn't bring out that passion. You said it yourself it hasn't been like in a long time. And not to sound creepy...I can't imagine you being bad at anything. I recall a few stories from some of my friends growing up." And if I could tell you about last night I would tell you you are the best damn fuck I have ever had.

"I will talk to Sarah Beth when she gets back. She and Mike went to Atlanta for a for the day." She leaned back slow, unsure of how she was going to have Sarah Beth avoid seeing Anthony. "Finish up, I'll buy you a beer and we can look at porn together and cheer you up."

He would just smile and nod...watching her as he would just shrug. "Maybe...you're right though. I need to just stop thinking about it. It was a one night stand. A good one..." He would just shrug and smile..."But maybe that's just what it was. Somebody that needed to get it out of me and all--Now to just look for that next great adventure...right?"

He would shake his head. "Yeah, I doubt Mike wants me anywhere near his wife. He's still a bit pissed I wound up taking the girls virginity." A smile as she mentioned how her friends had told her stories and he just arched his eyebrow. "Really? I didn't sleep with that many of your friends...Sarah Beth...Jamie. And that blond one...with the watermelon sized tits..."

He would nod then as he would push up out of the booth, tossing a tip on the table...he wasn't much in the mood for food anymore as he would sigh. "Sounds good to me...porn and beer with you. We haven't done that since college...not since mom walked in on us watching porn in our underwear...telling us how wrong it was and giving us a lecture about how you can't fuck your siblings..." A snort as he would wait for her to get up..."I mean fuck...it wasn't like we were doing anything wrong...hell, you were the one that used to yell at me for jerking off while we were watching..."

"Mom would have a kitten if she knew half the thing we did." She said. Taylor was certain she was going to hell for what they did. She could see it now, she dies and goes to heaven, they open the big book of sins, and right there staring her in the eyes would be last night. She of course would plea she didn't know, and they would offer premarital sex as the next sin and Taylor would find herself damned for eternity.

"Do me a favor...try not to get stains on my couch? It's a bitch to get clean." She laughed as she belted herself into the car. She couldn't recall getting into his car. After they kissed it all became a blur. "And...no jerking off in front of me. I have been alone a long time, and well...I don't need to see my brother's junk." Ok it was said, but part of Taylor did want to see it again, feel it.

"Just head over to AJ's and get some beers for the house. I'll cook dinner for us later, maybe by then you will have forgotten all about your mystery woman." She finally relaxed, coming to terms with she didn't know, and that somehow made it bearable.

"You know there is one good thing. You used a pack of condoms, means no one is going to come around in a few months looking for a baby daddy." She laughed a little. She couldn't have kids anyways. The accident that had taken Dean also took her uterus. "At least you were thinking... For once not like in college with Karen or whatever her name was."

"We weren't that bad..." He would chuckle softly as he would put his seatbelt on and he would roll his eyes. "Like you haven't seen it several times already anyways." A grin...he had never been one for closing bathroom doors unless it was a -bad- night. He always heard her yelling at him about seeing him pissing..."Oh man...do you think mom knew about that night we went skinny dipping in the pool senior year?"

His eyes on her for a long time...before he would just shake his head and start off towards AJ's. A grin as he would look over at her. "And I'll make sure...I'll keep a towel around in case." A sigh as he looked over at her. "I love you, sis...and dinner and porn...and beer. Man...If you weren't My sis the night might have ended in you getting laid." A wink as he would drive off...

"Kimmy...and it wasn't my kid..." A chuckle as he would move off...a shrug as he would smile..."Yeah, hell...I don't even remember buying the condoms. Which is a bad thing...I'm just hoping they are decent." He would lick his lips then...picking up the beer. A short drive home and he'd slip them in the fridge..."So where is the porn?" Moving over to flip through it...he would chuckle..."So either you've become a freak...or Dean was a sick sick man..." Pulling one out as he would walk out towards the living room..."Family Ties. A loving adventure of a brother and sister discovering their love for one another..."

"You just liked showing it off," Taylor said, grabbing two beers. "And I don't think mom knew and if she did she never said anything. And if you weren't my brother...but how many times have we said that over the years."

She was in the kitchen when Anthony brought the selection to her. Taylor looked at the dvd's, "Dean use to like taboo things. He and I would watch just about anything. I think he just liked me sucking him off while we watched." She paused. "Do you remember the summer of our senior year? I mean that night at Logan's house. It was the first time I ever watched a porn. 1001 Erotic Nights. You used me as a pillow, and that kid Billy was jerking off. You wouldn't let me look. Now you encourage me to look. Kind of funny, Dean was so much like you, except...you're bigger."

"Let me go change and I will join you in a minute." She had to walk away from Anthony. She remembered how he rubbed against me watching that porno.

Taking both of the beers, he would set them on the coffee table as he would just chuckle. "Yes well...it's probably why Dean and Becky were always so jealous of us being around each other." A shrug as he would follow her back. "And what man doesn't like getting sucked off...well, anytime?" A laugh as he would pat her on the back, a shake of his head. "Becky never did that for me...first mouth I've had on me since college was last night."

Pulling his shirt off as he slipped into his bedroom, he would talk a bit louder as he would find a pair of lounge pants that he had cut off into shorts. Tossing them onto the bed as he finished stripping. "That was a great night. I could feel how wet you were laying there. Felt like My back was on fire." Laughing then as he would shake his head...snorting. "If you were going to look at that...I'd rather it be with Me...Billy was a creep."

Slipping into his shorts, he would move over to lean on the door frame...not pushing the door open if she had closed it to keep talking. He'd give her the privacy considering what she was doing. "Maybe that's why Dean was so jealous...knowing I've got a baby's arm in my pants." A soft chuckle as he would finally move off...flipping through the dvds..."Horse porn? Really sis? How sick was Dean?"

"You have more than a babies arm," Taylor said over shoulder. She had just slipped her shorts on and was still topless when he came to her half open door. From where he was standing he would see half of the dragon tattoo. "You forget I have seen it a lot." She kicked the black boy pants towards the corner of the bed, not wanting him to see them.

She pulled a loose shirt on, grateful he couldn't see the fingertip bruises he had left on her right breast. "I don't think Dean was so much jealous as Becky. I think he just wanted to open with me like we are. I mean come on, how many brother and sisters act like we do. For a long time in college my friends thought you were my fuck buddy." She turned to him, coming to rest in the door frame with him. "I think he just wanted to be you when it came to me. And yes, he was a sicko. That's why I said yes when he asked me."

She gave him a soft smile. "Come on, let's go forget our demons for a while." Taylor walked away, knowing this was going to be more challenging now that she knew just how hot fucking him could be.

His eyes moved over the dragon tattoo for a moment. Wasn't it weird, that you can know somebody is hot. See them naked, and if they were anybody else...you'd try to fuck them. But seeing her there, he knew his sister was hot. He'd heard it through middle and high school up through college. A few people had asked if he was hitting it because of how they acted...his eyes moving down as he would grab at his length through the boxers. "Okay...fine, it's a baseball bat."

His eyes moved to her boy shorts as he would move over and pick them up. "Seriously sis? Torn panties?" He would just chuckle...moving with her he would toss them into the trash as they went to the living room...his eyes moving over to her as he would just shrug. "I thought you were pretty open with him. I know he loved you..." His voice soft as his hand ran against her back softly as he slipped down onto the couch, shifting so that he wasn't hanging out of the bottom of his boxers.

"So...horse or incest then...let's great creepy" He would offer her over her beer as he opened his own. "We are kinda...sick aren't we?" He would look over at her. A slight frown on his lips. "You ever worry about why people thought we were so close? I mean...do you think our relationship is weird?" Taking a long swig of the beer, he'd get up to put the porn she picked in...Starting it up. "I mean...we are about sit down and watch porn half naked with each other...instead of going out and trying to find somebody".

Taylor watched as Anthony put in the incest dvd. She didn't know why she wanted to see it, last night was so much better. "And Dean knew everything about me. I miss him still. And he never thought you and I were nothing more than close friends. But there were a few times Mike and Sarah Beth thought you and I were closet incest freaks." She grabbed the beer, taking a huge swig.

She opened her mouth to say something when the front door opened. "Where the hell are you slut?" The voice of Sarah Beth echoed. Taylor heart jumped as she sprang from the couch. "There you are! I want full details about the man in the Jason mask you little whore. Tell me you got laid. Tell me you plan on seeing his hot little ass again."

Taylor closed her eyes, only opening them after she felt her heart start again. She looked over to her brother. "Yeah, I fucked the guy in the Jason Mask. And he was the most incredible lover I have ever had." She turned to Sarah and walked into the kitchen pulling her along. She grabbed a beer.

"Look I'll give you details later, I was busy with Anthony, and can I call you in in an hour or so?"

"Sure...You ok?"

"I'm fine, it's just we were talking about Dean and Becky." Taylor sighed. "I will call you soon."

He would just chuckle, even as his eyes went up to Sarah Beth as she sprang in...a smile on his lips as he took a swig of his beer...listening to what she would be saying...Jason mask...he would blink, and then watch Taylor rush her off to the kitchen. He would frown...even as he watched Taylor nearly throw Sarah Beth out..."What was that about? You fucked somebody last night...and you didn't even tell me!"

He would clap and look over at her..."Now...I want some details. Most incredible lover huh? Even better than Dean?" He would smile as he would take a swig at his beer. "Do I know this Jason?" Mask you idiot...she said Jason mask...though he wasn't really processing that part as he would be busy smiling. "Who would have thought huh...both of us fucking somebody out of the blue? I should have known with how you were walking...no toy could do that."

He would let his hand move to her leg as she sat back down. "I'm proud of you sis..." His eyes moving to the porn...a smirk on his lips as he pointed. "Why the hell can't I find a girl that can swallow cock like that? Most women I know start choking as soon as the head is in..." He would reach over and flip open his phone...stopping for a second..."Huh...I guess I took some pictures last night..."

Taylor moved to her brother, slowly. She didn't know who to answer his question. But she had to tell him, though she didn't want to. She leaned half over him taking his phone in her hand, looking at the image of her looking at the camera with his cock filling her mouth. The next one was an image of him taking her from behind that damn dragon tattoo showing. And another was of her torn panties.

"Anthony, I did get fucked last night. I...we...Umm," She couldn't say it. She looked into his eyes. "I was at Tommy's party last night. I started dancing with a guy in a Jason's mask." She paused, standing up, handing him the phone back. "I went to the Quality Inn, to room 108 with him." Taylor found it hard to breathe. She picked up her beer and downed it. She walked to the front door and locked it. She was going to give him a few moments to let it sink in. The woman he had been bragging about all day was standing half dressed in front of him.

Looking over her shoulder at the pictures, he would take the phone back. Even as she stood up, he was only halfway listening to her as he walked to the trash pulling out the pair of ripped panties of hers he'd made fun of her for. Staring at them for a moment, his eyes turning to look at her. The sound of the woman in the porn getting fucked and screaming about her asshole seemed so very distant. That's. That's funny sis." He would look at the panties again and drop them in the trash before he'd move. Stumbling slightly as he would head towards the bedroom she had given him. He dialed his phone, calling Sarah Beth. His stomach didn't seem to want to sit well. "Sarah Beth. Yeah. Who. Who was dressed up in the masquerade mask last night? Yeah. The one that left with the guy dressed up like Jason with the hockey mask?" He would look over his shoulder at her down the hall. Licking his lips as his heart thundered in his chest.

Sarah Beth was more than happy to tell Anthony that Taylor was the woman in the Masquerade Mask, and she was more than happy she had gotten fucked. Sarah Beth went on to say it was about time she let herself be happy.

Taylor walked to the TV, turning it off. She looked to her brother. "I woke up before you. When I saw it was you...I freaked out. I didn't know it was you. I had no idea...You weren't supposed to be there. I ...I shouldn't have gone." Taylor grabbed another beer before disappearing down the hall. "I have been freaking out about this all day."

She found it hard to breathe again. "I wasn't going to tell you. I feel so dirty about it. I enjoyed it. I wanted more...Until I saw it was you. We..." She closed her eyes and walked into her room, grabbing the mask. "What are we going to do Anthony? No one can ever know about this."

"T-t-thanks Sarah Beth." hanging up he would look to Taylor as he would just stare at her. "You knew. All day I've been talking about fucking you. And you knew!" He would start to pace before he took the beer out of her hand and downed it. "You knew and then wanted to watch incest porn with me? Was that a hint?" He would take in a breath and walk out of her room towards the kitchen. The best fuck he'd had was his sister. The person he wanted to see again and fuck more was in the other room half naked. "Nobody can...no shit! God moms going to fucking kill us!" Taking another beer it was shot down quick as he would lean over. "What do you mean what are we going to do? We were drunk. I wasn't in town and you fucked a random dude! That's what we are going to do..."

"I don't even want to think about mom." She said, joining him in the kitchen. She helped herself to one more beer. "Do you know how hard it was...All you talked about today was fucking me. And...And I couldn't...I mean I didn't want to tell you. I didn't want this to... And the only fucking thing I could think about all day was fucking you again."

Taylor walked into the living room, flopping down on the couch. "I have to get it out. It was so fucking intense between us. And I will never tell anyone. We...we just have to put this behind us. No one can ever know. No one." She breathed out hard. "And no the DVD was not a hint. I just couldn't handle watching animals." She said as an afterthought.

"I will tell Sarah Beth it was just a really good one night thing. She knows I never go out, and I only drink when you are around. So she will believe it." Taylor pulled the bottle to her lips, chugging it down before looking at Anthony.

"God I don't think we bought enough beer." He would rub his face as he let out a soft sigh. He would stop then and look up at her. "You. You were thinking of fucking me? Even after you fucking knew?" He stood there in front of her, his boxers not doing a good job at hiding the fact that he was growing hard. That the thought of her wanting him again was doing what the porn had yet to do. "And. Yeah. I mean it doesn't matter. We put it behind us. Accidents happen. It's not like either of us took our masks off. We didn't know. Who cares that it was so fucking hot. I mean..." His eyes on her for a minute. Sitting on the couch next to her. "Where did you learn to fuck like that?" He would reach down to fix his boxers not that there was much of a way for them to cover him anymore.

Taylor couldn't help but notice he was growing out of his boxers. "Yes. When I got home and in the shower I masturbated thinking about what we did. Yes, even after I knew it was you, I wanted to fuck. And that was hard for me to accept. Dean and I shared a very heated sex life, but what happened between you and I was more intense."

She leaned her head to his shoulder as she had done a thousand times before. "And I have always fucked like that. Anything else seemed boring." She added. "Dean loved me to suck him off. I don't like doing it, but last night...Last night something came over me. I lost control with you. I had to have you." She fumbled with her hands. She could feel her shorts becoming wet. She knew her nipples were poking out through the thin cotton shirt.

He would look at his phone...flipping the picture of her sucking him off...nearly every last inch of his cock in her mouth as he would just snort. "You don't like doing it? Look at this...I mean...how the hell did you get it all in?" His eyes looked over at her...and he would just shake his head. "I...fuck, this is so...fucked!" He wanted to fuck her...just admit it to yourself, you want to turn her over right and make sure she is still walking like she was today for a long time.

His eyes on her hard nipples, as he would just sigh. Looking away as he would let a hand move around her shoulders...pulling her closer to him as he would just chuckle. "Either way...I mean, hey. Something we both needed. Maybe...maybe we can just...move on now right? I mean...it's not like we're going to keep fucking each other. You're my sister, and it'd get a bit...hard to explain if anybody caught us...or...thought or...oh god I need something hard to drink..."

"I have crown in the cabinet over the fridge. I keep it there for really tough nights. I think this qualifies as a tough night." Taylor said looking at the photo. It was pretty damn hot the way she looked with his cock down her throat. "This is fucked up, and practice. Dean would bring me candy canes and lollipops. He was just a little smaller than you, and he enjoyed when I sucked him off."