Home Comings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flipped through more of the photos of them. It was now a sick fascination to look. The damage had been done. There was no sense in denying what happened. Other than him being her brother, the night had been damn good. She had never had a lover who could expect her moves. There was point he would shift his cock slightly, the pain and pleasure so intense it made her come each time. She looked at him. "No it's not like we are going to fuck again. I mean that would be...sick right?" Taylor asked looking into his eyes. She felt her body betraying her mouth. She was soaked and hot and there would be no way for her to hide it from him. "Oh fuck it...I want to fuck again...I can't help it Anthony. God help forgive me for wanting you."

He would push up...letting her flip through the pictures on his phone. "Need to...delete those." Not that he wanted to...no, but if somebody looked through his phone...saw them...realized. He moved and grabbed the crown...passing the shot glasses and just grabbing two juices glasses. He plopped down next to her again...reaching down to straighten his boxers up once more he would pour them both two full glasses of the whiskey. "Yeah well...for somebody who always told me you thought blow jobs were disgusting...I have to thank Dean cause fuck me..."

He would let out a sad little chuckle as he would drink half of his glass with a single drink. He would blink then...looking at her, his eyes staring into her face. "Yes...it would be sick!" He would turn then and then downed the last of the crown in the glass before pouring another one. "Are you...are you fucking wet?" He would look down at her...and then down at himself...at his own erection. He could feel it slick...his balls wet with pre-cum drooling down the length. Shaking his head as he would reach down...sipping this time as he mumbled. "It's just...it had been a long time. That's it...I mean...it's not like either of us really feel like this...just...it happened...and we don't really want to fuck each other...we just...want to fuck. Right?"

Denial...it wasn't just a river in Egypt. His eyes on the glass in his hand as he sat there. Smelling the arousal of his sister. Smelling his own salty musk. Knowing that there was a huge wet stain in the front of his boxers. "We just...we're just tense. Maybe we should just...take care of ourselves. Talk about this when it's not just...so fresh...when we aren't so...."

"Horny," she finished it for him. Taylor downed the double shot he had poured. She hadn't expected to be so wet, or him to be so hard. It was wrong to want to touch him. It was like when they were little and they played doctor with the neighborhood kids. They were so young and didn't know any better. They had explored and touched each other's body parts juts as Donald and Jeff did.

But they weren't innocent kids anymore. They were adults and knew better. And last night they didn't know. It was a different ball game tonight. She grabbed the crown bottle, pouring another shot and filled Anthony's glass. "Don't...delete them yet. I want to look at all of them." She said sitting back next to him so her thighs were touching his. She slipped her hand into her shorts, feeling her well shaved mound soaked.

"Honestly...Dean never made me this wet. And trust me I flooded many a pair of pants." She took his phone again, letting her index finger slide between her lips. She pulled the dripping finger to her lips. Taylor enjoyed the taste of her own cum. "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? I mean it was like having a woman down on me, you just seemed to know where to nip and lick."

"Yeah..." He would reach down and turn the tv back on...let the porn start playing again. His eyes on it, he needed to think about something other than the strong scent of his sister...that just seemed to be making his cock throb that much harder. He would down the refill...and then pour...well fuck, the last shot poured into his glass as he looked at the empty bottle. Bringing it to his lips he would nearly choke at it as he watched his sister suck her finger after playing with her pussy.

He could remember the taste, so sweet...like eating a peach cobbler. His eyes on her shorts...it looked like she'd pissed herself. Was she that...fucking horny about him? He would reach down...pulling his boxers so that his cock slipped out of the hole there. His right hand wrapping around the length...as he started to stroke himself...sounding wet, without even anything else there. "I can't...remember the last time My dick hurt so much from...just being hard."

He would look away from her...he, was really jerking off next to his sister...while a fake brother and sister fucked on the television. "It was the only think Becky ever wanted from me. Said it was all I could do right. I just love it. And god...yours tasted so good..." His eyes closed...his voice soft as he spoke. "Remember playing house as kids. We always wound up mommy and daddy with Jeff as our son...how we'd have to love each other to make Jeff a baby..."

She couldn't help but sneak a peek as he rubbed himself. If it was possible he was harder than he was last night, and last night he could break concrete with it. She looked at the phone again, while her fingers found that small nestle of nerves. She gasped. She looked at her brother.

"Jeff always...wanted to...be..." she struggled to talk. Her hand pleasing, but it wasn't as good as his. Taylor dropped the phone, reaching over, she took her brothers hand. "I can't...believe we...are...OH..." she sucked in air sharply, her body going rigid against his. Her knuckles were turning white on her brother's hand.

Her hips spasmed and moved and finally came to rest. She pulled two very wet fingers from her shorts, bringing one to her lips, sucking it clean. "I need to fuck. As good as my fingers are..." Taylor said letting her brothers hand go. "What are we going to do Anthony? I cannot not want you. I can't get it out of my head. It was like the first time when I lost my cherry to Mike. It was all I could think about. And now I find I want you to taste me again. We can't do this...tell me we can't..."

His hand pumped a bit harder...his eyes watching her...even as he would lick his lips. Watching her cum...his fingers moving to twine into her own...squeezing her hand as he would let his chest rise and fall...this wasn't wrong? Right....just jerking off with her. It wasn't like he was fucking her. He would shake his head...she would see the clear fluid coating his fingers..."It's wrong...we can't...you and I..."

His fingers gripping her hand tightly...he was about to cum...he was about to just let go as he would let out a groan...his eyes opening to look over at her...at the moment, he was so thankful he didn't have any condoms...he might take her up on it. And fuck...he just couldn't cum. The feeling would get there and then go away...it knew she was close...it knew she wanted it inside of her...why on earth would it let go with his own hand..."I just...maybe I shouldn't...stay with you..." The head growing purple...his hand slowly down...tiring.

Taylor moved her hand to his on his cock. She could see the frustration in his eyes. He needed to cum. He needed to get it out so they could think rationally. Her finger still coated in her cum came to his lips. Taylor began stroking him off, matching his pace. She closed her eyes, it made it easier. She had no intentions of doing this, but he was in such pain, and it is not like she hadn't been beside him before tonight. They had on a few occasions masturbated at the same time. But this was the first she actually stroked his length and fed him her taste. "Just...Just this once...Cum...for me..." She said licking her lips and opening her eyes slowly. She looked at him, letting her eyes find his; she could tell he was close again. "Just...let it go..." She whispered.

It did not take much. His eyes opening as he looked over at her. Feeling her hand on his, tasting her fingers. Not long at all until she would feel his hot cum shooting it. Covering their hands together. "God..." His head rolled back. Yes, he'd been there when they had both came while watching some porn. But he'd never watched her. Never really thought about it. His hand falling from his length. His chest rising and falling quickly. "I always knew we...were a bit fucked in the head. Doctor and house as kids. How many times have we slept together cuddled up?" A chuckle as he opened his eyes and looked over at her. "Remember when we had the chicken pox and mom made me wear those boxing gloves because I was scratching all the time? You would always hold me while I had to pee. What brother and sister act like that? Is it a surprise it took us this long to have this happen?"

She leaned to his shoulder. Her heart beating out of her chest matching his. She brought her fingers to her lips, tasting him again. "We have always been fucked in the head...haven't we?" She said. "When...when we were in high school," she began. "You were in the back yard with Sarah Beth. It was the night you popped her cherry. I...I watched you. I didn't mean to. I came around the corner and there you were, standing, full erection, and she was sucking you off. For a minute I swear you looked over at me."

Taylor stood up, turning to look at Anthony. "Can you honestly say you have never looked at me and wanted to fuck. Because I have seen your boxers brother, and how they get tight when we are around each other. So yes, we are sick for wanting to have each other. And now that we know how great it can be...can you say you don't look at me with lust? Because I can't. And if you are going to live here we have got to come to terms with we fucked each other and it was great. It happened, it's over and we won't do it again."

She blew out a breathe feeling the drops moving down her thighs. She was so fucking wet and hot. Her mouth was saying never again, and her body was screaming fuck me like a slut. She brought her fingers to her mouth again, suckling the last of his scent from them.

"I knew you were there." He would chuckle as he would look over at her. "It's why I fucked her so hard." His eyes watched her as she stood up. A smile on his lips then, "you're a beautiful woman, sis. Always have been. Of course I get hard looking at you. Just because you're my sis doesn't mean I can't appreciate how you look." His eyes though would be on the wet trail sliding down her thighs. He knew her body didn't want what she was saying. And truth be told he wanted to lean over and lick that wetness from her leg. "Look. It happened. It was great. And like you said. We won't do it again. Besides. I'm in the middle of a divorce. I just want a slut to abuse. Like the old days in high school. Pound em out and make them walk funny." He would push up. "I love you, sis. And you know I would never do anything to hurt you. And I know you wouldn't want to be used as a little slut by your angry at women brother".

She moved her hand to his cheek. "As much as I would enjoy angry sex, no." She said turning to shut the TV off. The sounds of balls slapping a wet pussy weren't helping her head. "I guess mom knew you and I were bound for this that is why she hounded us so much. She use to come into my room to make sure you weren't in my bed when you started college. I'm telling you she knew this was going to happen between us. And as bad as this is going to sound...I am not as disgusted as I should be."

Taylor leaned over grabbing one of the empty beer bottles, and an empty glass. "Besides, animals do it all the time." She shrugged, kneeling beside the couch to reach for a bottle that had rolled to the side. She was stretching and barely had it with her fingertips. "Come here...you..." she mumbled frustrated.

"Yeah". Mumbling as he stood there watching her. A sigh on his lips, as he shook his head. "Honestly I don't know if it's the alcohol, but neither am I. We just. We really need to talk about this when we are both sober," though at the moment he was staring at the wet outline of her pussy as she was bent over. He didn't even remember moving, his fingers pressing there. Pushing some of that material in between her lips. Grinding just a bit at her clit as he licked his lips. "Of course. We both had a lot to drink tonight. And. Before we have that sober talk, what is one more little bit of fun before we damn ourselves to hell?" His free hand moved, letting his boxers slip down as he kicked them to one side.

That is all it took to break Taylor. She stood slowly, chest heaving with the rush, not letting his hand move from her clit. She finally took his hand and slipped in the front of her shorts. "One last time while we are...not in the right frame of mind." She said pulling her shirt over her head. She slipped her shorts free standing chest to chest to him. Her hand came to the side of his face. "How many times have you jerked off knowing I could see you from my bed when we were teenagers?" She asked, tracing his lower lip with her thumb.

Her free hand moved feeling his full length. "Let's...let's go to bed. Yours or mine?" She asked, though hers was bigger. She thought about having him on the couch, but Taylor wanted to take her time and know all of him. It was going to be the last time they would ever give in to their lust, she wanted to make it memorable.

"All the time. Every time I'd fuck one of your friends. The only reason I fucked any of them was knowing you were around." His length already hard again as his finger would grind up against her clit. His heart thundering. Were they really going to do this...again. "But at least I'm not the one that would climb into your bed naked at night." He would move, his hand slipping onto her ass. He would look to the rooms. "Mine..." That way if she really did regret it...it wouldn't be her bed. Her room. Turning to look over at her, a smile on his lips. "I'll try not to be rough again"

Taylor leaned to her brothers lips, tasting her scent still on them. She kissed and sucked at the bottom lip. "The only reason Mike got my cherry was to make you mad." She said stepping back and taking his hand. His bed was fine. "And you loved me climbing in your bed naked. And I recall in college we even spooned a few times while drunk. You are right I'm surprised we made it this long."

She kneeled on the edge of the bed, pulling him close. Her hand once more working to bring him to full height. He was still moist from their little session in the living room. She leaned over, and without hesitation took all of him. She cleaned every last inch of him, but didn't suck him off. No. That would come eventually. No for now, she just wanted to explore his body.

"Only reason he fucked you was cause I took Sarah Beth's." A chuckle as he would miss her. Tasting the mix of her and his cum on their lips. "And yeah, I did..." he really was shocked that they hadn't slipped up earlier. Even just accidentally slipped in while spooning before. He stood there and nearly lost it as she swallowed him down cleaning his cock off. A hand reaching down, lightly grabbing at her ass as he would just smile. This is why Becky hadn't wanted her around him. Always thinking this is what they were doing. So many people for so long thought they were fucking. Why the hell not just have proved them wrong so long ago. Maybe now would be. Well far better on them both.

She finally gave him back his cock. She moved, coming full height on her knees. Their lips met again. Normally she didn't kiss. Kissing was hot and reserved for your lover. Taylor didn't even try to stop herself. For so many years they had kissed on the cheeks and gave pecks here and there. But she remembered when he was 11 and she ten, and they were playing spin the bottle because they saw it on some TV show. He kissed her, like the man in the movie kissed the woman. Taylor was too young back then to understand about the power of a kiss. But now it was different. Her kisses were hungry against his. Her hands came around him, pulling them closer. Hands running through his hair, nail dragging along his spine. She only broke the kiss when she felt the drop running down her inner thigh. "You make me so damn hot." She whispered lying back on his pillows.

How the hell did this happen. Listening to the pop as she left his cock to kiss him. His lips crushing against hers as his hands held her hips. His tongue sliding against her lips hungrily before she would pull away. Watch her lying back as his eyes looked to her pussy. A smile as he remembered the first time he'd seen it. Really seen it after he understood what it was. She had a nightmare and crawled into bed with him when he was thirteen. He'd looked when she'd fallen asleep. He admired it now as he did then, leaning down to let his tongue dip in...Starting at her anus as he licked up towards her clit

Her back arched, bringing her clit to his tongue. Her days in college she experimented with Megan. Megan was her roomie, and in a drunken state showed Taylor how much a woman could please another woman. Megan brought Taylor to climax so fast, so when Anthony did it last night she knew he enjoyed this as much as she. Taylors, calves wrapped around his neck and shoulder, her hands moved through his hair, holding him over those nerves. She felt his fingers slide in, one then two, stretching her. The pressure on the back side of her clit so intense it took her breathes away.

"Yes..." she panted. "Tony..." she moaned. She hadn't called him Tony since the night he married Becky. "Don't...don't...stop..." her breathes were ragged and her chest tight. She could feel it building it moved from her nipples down through her pussy. She spasmed, tightening in his fingers, threatening to keep them in her. She rolled up, pulling his face to her lips, sucking her own juices from him. Her hands moving along his cheeks, through his hair and down his back. When the air returned to her lungs and hearing to her ears, she pulled from the kiss falling back to the bed. She looked up, swallowing hard. She needed that attention. No one had pleased her even as close as him. Not even Dean who devoted his time and attention to learning her body.

She tasted sweet and sour; it was a very heady taste. A rush as he would feel her cum so fast...so hard. His lips kissing her, even as he would feel his ears throbbing. He would smile as he pushed up...looking at her laying back. It was amazing, wasn't it? Remembering the past...how sexual they had been with one another. How there were so many little connections between them. He was hairy, a tangled mess around his cock...as he hadn't really shaved...or trimmed of late. She had been the one to do it for him the first time. In high school, she had sat him down a day before he had lost his virginity and shaved it up for him...so gentle.

And that would be when he would blink, and turn...looking down at his phone that was going off on the side table. A picture of their mother sitting there staring up at him. "Fuck..." He would look to Taylor...his hand coming over to pick up the phone as he hit answer and put it up to his ear..."Mom? Yeah....yeah I'm there now. No, we aren't doing anything wrong..." His heart was thundering...even as she would see the erection he had had....the hardness staring at her dropping rather quickly. "What? Yeah she's...right here. We were just...uhhh...what? I'm not lying!"

Taylor sat up, covering her chest with a pillow as he spoke to mom. She moved across the room. "Who is it?" She called out given the appearance of distance. Even though her heart was racing. It made what they were doing a little obscene. Taylor retook a seat on the bed, her hand landing on Tony's thigh as she took the phone from him.

"Hey mom," she said flatly. "I know he was supposed to call, but we went to dinner and Sarah Beth and Mike stopped by. They just left." She moved her hand along his chest, playing with the trail of hair from his belly to the unshaven area. "Sure...I don't mind. Tomorrow will good. Hey mom...I love you too. Here Tony...Mom wants to talk to you."