Home Comings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him back the phone, moving to straddle his lap. She knew by the look on his face he was already regretting what they had started to do. But perhaps it was the alcohol, she was indifferent about it. She was horny and wanted to fuck her brother, soul be damned or not.

He would watch her. Sitting on the edge of the bed as he listened to her...looking to Taylor as she lied to their mother...as he had lied to her. Even as he felt her touching him. He would pull the phone to his eat as she handed it back. His eyes watching her crawling on to his lap. Feeling her wet heat against him...but she wouldn't feel him grow hard again under her. "Yes....yes I know mom. I know...There are separate rooms, mom....we're not kids anymore you know. It was just...yeah, I know...it was wrong... Yeah...I love you too, mom..."

Had she known...he hung up his phone...not looking at his sister as he just stared down at the phone...that had sobered her up a lot...whispering softly, "Mom said we need to make sure to stay in separate beds...cause it's wrong." He would lick his lips as he looked over at her...looking into his sisters eyes...that lust that had been there in his gone now...as he would look at her sadly..."She's....she's right. We really...really can't do this. It's wrong...I mean...it feels good but....it is just..."

She didn't try to move off of him. She just stayed there looking at him. "I know it is. But it doesn't change less than five minutes ago we were...you and I...we." She breathed out letting the crushing feeling leave her chest. She rolled to his side and curled into his shoulder.

"All these years she thought we were lovers. Our own mother thought we were doing this. And we weren't. And tonight, I don't know if it is the alcohol, or the fact we both need this or what. But her first thoughts were we are fucking like rabbits." Taylor rolled putting her arm across his chest as she had done so many times.

"Tony I don't regret this, and if she hadn't called, we would both scream in pleasure right now, and not laying here feeling this intense rush. I can feel your heart racing." She said putting her ear to his chest. "Mine hasn't raced like this in years." She looked up, moving her finger across his lips. She was sure they smelt of their scents. Her own scent filling her nose, his musk so powerful she still wanted him. "I still want you Anthony, but I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want." She knew she was still soaked, but she would leave his bed.

He lay there with her, his arm moving around her shoulder to pull her close to him. His eyes closing as he would just take in a breath. "She's always known us better than we did it seems." His voice so soft...his eyes would close, his lips would curl down a bit...even as he would smell her...feel her. He remembered how good she tasted...how quick it had been...how intense....and he would just let out a sigh. "You've set me up with every girl I've ever been with. Every one of them, and...How many did you watch me fuck?"

His eyes turned to look at her, his mind going back to it all...to each girl...all of them her friends...all of them he had never really made any advances to. But there they were...always willing to fuck him...until Becky. Becky had been the first he'd gone after himself. He would close his eyes for a long moment..."I just...I don't know...I mean we do this now...one last time. What is to stop us from one more....one last time? I just...I don't want you ruining your life fucking your brother when there are other guys out there...you know?"

She rolled so she was lying propped on his chest. "Nothing is ever going to happen you don't want to." She was reminded of Dean when she said it. He had said it to her so many times. "And every one of them, except Sarah Beth. She told me she liked you. I just encouraged her. And yes I watched you in one way or another. Just like you watched me with Mike and David." She leaned back so her chin rested near his belly button.

"I didn't start out to watch you, you always seemed to fuck my friends with open doors or in the yard, like you knew I was going to see. You admitted to fucking Sarah Beth so hard when you saw me. It was though you were fucking her but thinking of me. And I...I was so jealous I fucked Mike to spite you. I didn't want to fuck him. I never did. I guess I always wanted it to be you."

She took a breath, moving her hand over his side. "Why is it wrong that we...we feel best when we are like this. So many years we found each other, had this tension everyone around us saw except us. And now when we can get rid of it...we don't." She moved wrapping her thigh over his, she had done this so many times growing up. "Tell me to leave your bed and I will. Let me stay and I will. We won't do anything you don't want. I promise you."

He would chuckle then as he would look down at her. "You know...at the party...after I got there, before I put My mask on...I talked to Sarah Beth a bit...she was so wasted. Told Me she wanted to fuck Me again...told me that Mike was the worst mistake she ever made...that it should have been me." He would close his eyes as he would just grin then...thinking for a long time. "She admitted once she fantasized about us both you know?" A frown crossing his lips as she spoke of Mike and David...

"Honestly I did...I don't think I wanted to hurt them, well...more than I would just because of size..." His eyes turned to hers...his hand idly rubbing her back...calming down a bit now as he would just chuckle....so many times they had laid like this...nothing sexual between them...just complete comfort..."I just wanted you to see how they would walk after...I think maybe because eventually I really thought I would be the one that took your virginity...I was so upset when you went to Mike....to Mike of all people. Only reason he even did it was because he knew I fucked Sarah Beth....is why he still hates Me...But the guy is such a douche..."

A sigh...a hand reaching up to rub at his face. "And I know, sis...I just...don't you feel so conflicted? I mean....if we really enjoy this...we're going to want more...and even if it does just...feel good...you know it's not something we can do for the rest of our lives.....we can't just keep fucking each other....can't have kids..." He would stop then...and stare at her...going a bit red..."I'm...I'm sorry....I didn't mean...shit..."

"Mike tried to feel me up at the party," she said closing her eyes as her hand slipped back the hairs below his belly button, she pulled and tugged on them without thinking what she was doing. She just listened to him. She drew in a long breath when he mentioned kids.

"I came to terms after Dean died and I was in surgery I was never going to have kids. It's ok and if I could we would have used condoms like we did last night. As I recall we used a whole box." She sighed again. "I do feel conflicted, but I also feel this is so natural. You are so big, and I took every inch of you. It's like nature designed us to be mates."

Her hand slipped a little lower pulling several hairs near his member. She got a little irate when she thought about Sarah Beth. "I'm not asking you to be my lover. And you can see anyone you like. If you bring them here and leave the door open, you know I am going to watch, so if you don't want me to...get a hotel or close the door. And as to me dating? It's not going to happen. The last time I did I ended in bed with you. I don't think I am meant for anything else. You are the first since Dean. And I am not ready to date, and I'm not a causal sex type. Last night was incredible between us. And just a few minutes ago as well. I think it is because we know each other so well."

"Yeah...I guess Sarah Beth said they hadn't been intimate in years..." A frown at that...before he would just close his eyes...relaxing there, the soft plucking of his hairs relaxing him. "I know...I guess...I do want kids eventually. And yeah, I...didn't even know I could fuck that many times in a night..." A smile then...he would take in a breath. "Yeah, you took Me all in...but you're not exactly walking right either..." A chuckle as he would look down at her...his eyes on her...his voice soft as he spoke. "I love you, sis...you know that right?"

A grin though..."Are you...jealous of Sarah Beth?" A single eyebrow arched upwards...a chuckle at that as he would just shrug. "Have I ever denied you a view? The only time I was a bit...sorry I didn't close the door was when Becky had caught you peeking in to watch us." His eyes looked down at her...a frown on his lips then. "I just don't want you to be alone....I don't want you to just...be held back because I make you comfortable...because I can please you..." He would pull her towards him...his lips moving to her lips. "I love you...and I want you happy....and I know that while yeah this can be amazing between us...at the same time it can't be anything really....serious"

She didn't say anything at first, she thought about if she was jealous. "Maybe a little, only because she has a husband and a lover. I...I made a choice to be alone. It had nothing to do with you. I loved Dean so much. I wanted him. Every day even when we broke up. I wanted him. I didn't think I could love anyone as much as I loved him. He...He was everything I needed." She whispered to his lips, before kissing him lightly.

"And I never thought you and I would ever be like this, and I don't think we will ever again." Another soft kiss to his chin just above his scruff. "I love you Anthony..." followed by another kiss to the underside of his chin. She pulled away, to look in his eyes. "I told you Anthony nothing will happen between us you don't want to. Not ever, and I am not asking you to share your bed like this. And I promise, in a few months you will be on your feet and in your own place, and I will have BOB to keep me company. And I will try to be quieter while you are here."

"Sarah Beth has a lover?" He would blink then...a bit confused at that. Well, now he felt a bit more used...he thought she had been opening up to him. Now he supposed she was just trying to get another guy that could fuck her. A frown at that...as he would close his eyes...feeling the kisses...listening to her. "Taylor..." He would just sigh...and shift..."Dean wouldn't want you to just be lying around miserable with some silicone between your legs. No matter how good BOB is...I'm sure that there are others out there that can do the job..."

His hand moved...slowly, but she would feel his middle finger slipping between her legs. He looked away from her as he would stroke her clit slowly...his voice soft. "My bed has always been open to you...you know that. I would never want you to think you couldn't come and lay with me...and...if you are...are so concerned that between we aren't...doing this...then let's do it. I...I'll fuck you..." His eyes looked up at her. Yes, he wanted it as well, but at the same time...really how far could this go...how long until it's just...odd between the two of them.

"Sarah Beth wants you as her lover..." she said feeling his finger find harden bead again. Her breathes became raged. She rolled over, straddling his hips, hand reaching for the phone and turning it off. She didn't another distraction. She looked down into his eyes feeling his cock growing again. She leaned to his lips, filling his mouth with her tongue, warm humid breathes finding him.

She reached down, stroking him across her wet slit, pressing his head to her opening. How could she want him like this? How could they share a moment knowing it could never lead anywhere? She knew she wasn't going to stop. Her lust for her brother over powering anything rational thought could muster. She moved those thoughts from her mind, and slowly pressed down. A sharp gasp filled his mouth as once more she felt him inside her. She moved a hand to her belly, pressing below the navel, feeling him. It was the most wonderful sensation. Her cunt muscles tightened around his width, holding him in her. Another heated kiss and she would move her hips, sharp enough to feel their pelvic bones crush into another. "Fuck me..." whispered in his mouth before sucking his tongue.

"She's married, Tay.." He would just chuckle, not really even thinking about the fact that she'd said something while she was drunk...she was drunk, and married. Tony and Dean were always very different...He was also so confident everywhere, but the bedroom...where Dean was the opposite...or so he'd heard about him in the bedroom at least. He'd just always been beaten down by Becky when it came to his sexual prowess...though a soft groan would be let out as he felt Taylor slide down on him. She was still so tight around him. Maybe this is how it should always have been. Becky was always so loose, maybe she'd...just been fucking too much. No, he wasn't tiny...and had watched all the girls that his sister brought to him limp away afterwards...

His hands moved to her hips...trembling a bit. That drunk animal that had fucked her so hard the night before gone. No...her brother was there. And this wasn't like when they were younger. Knowing she was watching him, so he would make sure to put on a good show. No...she was the one on his cock...squeezing his thickness. Asking him to fuck her, and he still wasn't sure he even had it in him. Though he didn't push her away as he leaned in, pressing his lips to her neck.

Taylor began to grind her hips harder into her brother, the feeling overwhelming again. It was like their bodies were made for each other that they were designed for this. His length and thickness more than most could handle, and yet she was impaling herself on him. Those muscles loosening and tightening adjusting to him, encouraging him, greeting him, wanting him. She leaned back, sitting straight pushing him deeper. She cried out.

Her nails raked down his chest, sides. Her knees shifting as she pushed herself hard on him. "Fuck me Tony..." she called out slipping her finger to her well hidden clit. She was so close to releasing that frustration, so close to rewarding her brother for his touch, for his love.

His hands there on her hips, would start to urge her...to help her own thrusting harder. No, it was so much different than before. He was holding back...he was keeping something from her. His chest pounding, as he watched her...oh yes, he'd watched her fuck guys before...but not like this. She'd never been like this...acting like a little whore...he could feel her wetness over him. God they were going to go to hell for this. He needed to stop it.

But no, his mouth found a nipple...suckling at it as his hands pulled her down...pulled her against his hips to hold her there...feeling his entire length buried inside of her. There had only been one other girl that he'd done that to...that had taken every inch of him...and he remembered how Sarah Beth had screamed...clawed to try to get away from him when he had buried himself to his hilt in her cunt...he remembered the pink tinges on his length as he had started to fuck her again.

And then Taylor would feel herself thrown over, his eyes closed...remembering the tears he could see rolling down Sarah Beth's face as he had fucked her. She hadn't expected it so hard...so demanding. But he had watched her, she didn't say no...But he could tell how much he had been hurting her. Had seen the smile on Taylors face as she watched him fuck her best friend so hard...and now Taylor would feel his hips start to slam into hers. His teeth biting down hard against her nipple as she would feel his cock sliding almost completely out only to ram down into her completely.

There was so much moisture greeting his thrusts. She arched her back, waiting for his next plunge in her. She did cry out, but not in pain, but in sex driven bliss. Her hands melting into his body, his sides, pulling his hips harder into her. She moved her thighs over, bringing on around over his back, and the other holding to his thighs. Opening her more to the force he now fucked her with.

Her pussy started to spasm tightening, loosening in rapid succession, flooding so much cum it seep down to the sheets below. "Yes...Oh god yes...Fuck me...Fuck me..." she cried out. She ripped his mouth form her nipple kissing his, sucking on his tongue. Screaming into his mouth as she crescendo. Her hands moved along his cheeks, down his neck, shoulders, sides, grabbing his well muscles ass, digging the tips of her nails in. She pulled from the kiss, panting against his neck.

He felt her pussy squeeze him, not wanting to let go as she screamed into his mouth. His hips did not stop, listening to the headboard of the bed crash against the wall as he took her. His heart thundering as he would break the kiss. His lips against her ear as he pushed fully into her...he was gone, his mind having drifted elsewhere as he just let his lust take over. His voice hard...the same one she'd remembering hearing as a teen when she'd watched him with the other girls. "Your virginity should have been mine..."

He'd pull back...pulling out of her as she would feel his hands on her shoulders, slipping her over onto her stomach....yanking her half off the bed as he stood behind her, plunging into her once more. "Isn't this how you like it?" A part of him that was a bit more sober would have felt bad...remembering the night she had shown him her scratched up arms. How she had told him about how Dean had fucked her outside. How she gushed about it being the best she had ever had...

She gripped the side of the bed with the force her took her--Her body rising and falling with his thrusts bringing her once more closer to that release. "Yes..." she called out, hips lowering when she arched her back, opening her until once more she felt his pelvis crushing hers. "It should have always been you..." She moaned between breathes. She hadn't been taken like this, not since that night. She closed her eyes lowering her head to the bed, moving her fingers to her clit.

She rubbed hard against the swollen bead. She was shocked how the wet sounds of his balls slapping into her pussy turned her on more. She rubbed harder, feeling herself tightening again around his cock. She cried out again into the mattress as another climax would flood her brothers cock. So much cum flooded him, rewarding him, telling him she did enjoy it like this.

Again...he couldn't believe how much she was cumming. And he wasn't even close...no, it was one of the side effects of when he drank. He had the hardest time getting off, but this is what she wanted...she would learn the hard way that she was going to get him off. His hands on her hips as he would take her from behind, letting him put more force into his thrusts as he took her sopping wet little pussy.

Pulling away, he would step back. His chest rising and falling as he would breath hard. His eyes on her thighs...glistening with her cum as he would reach up to rub at his face. His hand pushing her back as she would have tried to get up. "I just need a second...don't move." Her cum was drooling off of his balls...as he moved forward once more. She would feel his head at her opening, as he would reach down...letting it rub against that tiny button hidden there.

She laid half over the side of his bed, panting filling her lungs. She couldn't think. She had gone to that place where speech no longer existed. She closed her eyes with a nod to Tony as he stated he needed a moment. She needed on to. He mind and her body on such a sex driven high. She laid there calming her breathes.

And then she felt his finger sliding over her. The touch brought a tremble that moved through her body. Her own hand moving to join his as she raised her wet slit against his head. She moved teasingly along the head with her opening. Pushing back and coming forward. "I want to feel you in me." She said with a certainty that had not been there before. She moved her free hand to his arm, pulling him to her, letting their lips meet once more as she backed on to his cock about an inch, holding there until the kiss broke again. Taylor had seen her brother fuck so many times, but this was different. She didn't even know she could do what she was doing to him.