Home Comings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would smile, his lips pulling away from her...pulling himself out of her again, to let his head slide against her slit up and down...stroking it slowly. "Soon...go get me a beer...I need...I just need a second." He would back away again. Still dripping of her juices...the carpeting growing damp...his eyes on the bed as he would see the wet spot on the middle of the blanket. At the wet spot on the floor where she had been bent over.

He'd listened to her stories about her fucking. He'd seen her fuck, and it had never been anything like this. The only time he could even compare this to any of the people he'd had was Sarah Beth. And when he'd fucked her it was supposed to get her away from Mike...though it didn't work. He would take in a deep breath. He'd given in as he looked to his cock...red already from last night's fucking...and tonight, he didn't think it would get any better...no, he knew it wouldn't...he needed another beer to keep it going...he wanted to keep it going.

She sighed feeling him back away. She turned over, half slipping to the floor. Her chest rose and fell in rapid succession. The look of his cock dripping with her juices was exciting. She stood slowly walked to him, ran her finger along his length, bringing the wetness to her lips. "Give me a second..." she said, walking to the kitchen, grabbing two beers. She handed him one, and sipped from the other. She leaned down kissing the head of his cock before running her tongue to clean up some of her mess.

She walked back to the bed, climbing on, kneeling in the center. She admired how he looked, admired how her cum made his hairs glisten. She had never been this wet, never been this excited. She wondered if it was hormonal or was it the convenience of familiarity and proximity? Or, was there something more? She would rethink it later. Right now, she was submitting to her brother, something she should have done years ago.

He would watch her...she would see his head purple...so hard...see the throbbing in time with his heart beating. He would sip at his beer as he would watch her. Seeing her kneel there, wetness still dripping from her. He would lick his lips slowly as he thankfully let the beer cloud his mind a bit more. Silencing that voice screaming at him about how wrong this was. That he needed to just send her away and go to bed. Sleep. Go to bed and just sleep. In that wet spot. In that area he had made her cum in. Taking her beer from her, he would pull her down...laying her on her back so that her head was off the bed, he would shift and put the head of his cock at her mouth. "Tell me if I start to hurt you..." His hips starting to move...slowly he would start to roll his hips...she would feel his wet sac against her nose as he leaned forward...his free hand finding her pussy as he would try to slide himself into her mouth deeper.

Taylor had already proven at least twice she could and did handle his size. So once more she swallowed him. She groaned against his length, lifting her shoulders while a gentle hand stroked his sack. Her taste so thick, her scent just as intoxicating. Taylor's hips rose finding his fingers, pushing them along her moistened divide. She was his whore, his angel, his. For now, for as long as he wanted her. Her body was his to explore without regret.

She'd feel his hips push...forcing himself a bit faster in her throat. Letting her fingers play along her sack, not pulling out of her mouth...just resting there as she would feel his fingers against her pussy...gently rubbing at her for a moment before his hand pulled away...gently giving her lips a slap, nothing too hard but she would still hear it in the room...his hips finally pulling back slowly...letting any spit building up flood out of her mouth.

She moaned as he slapped her. Her breathe caught in her throat as he pulled out, spittle hanging from the corner of her lip, fluttering. Taylor wiped her chin, looking to her brother. She rolled on her side patting the bed beside her. "Come back to bed baby..." she said running her hand between her bruised breasts. Her free hand moving to his thigh, raking her index finger nail slowly. Taylor teased him, encouraging him to have her again. "I want you to fuck me Tony. I want to taste you again." She moved her hand slowly from her breast to her belly, rolling on her back, giving Anthony a show. Her fingers brushed lightly across her swollen lips, finally separating them, her index finger over the hard bundle of nerves forcing a gasp from her chest.

His hands reached out...yanking her over to the edge of the bed and with that single motion he was inside of her as well, feeling her settling around him. Finally a part of his sister...his tongue slipping along his lips as he looked into her eyes. Wrong...so wrong, yet his cock said otherwise...throbbing and pulsing inside of her...as he would thrust...pushing hard into her, she wanted to be fucked...she wanted this...so then he would give his sister the world if she asked for it...his hips would move hard...fast...listening to the hard slap of his flesh on hers.

It was as though her body knew and as he pushed into her, she would tighten again, those muscles working with her hips in a milking action. Her back arched just enough for the head of his cock to hit the hard flesh of her cervix. The combination of their combined thrusts more than she could handle. She cried out, her hands moving to her thighs, bringing them up around him. Her fingers holding behind her knees, opening her deeper. "Yes..." she moaned.

The sounds of their moist love making, his balls slapping into her, his own grunts and her moans filled her ears. She tensed, held a breath and felt the crescendo again. Her nipples erect pressing into his chest as she leaned up, hand in his hair, her tongue searching his mouth, sucking his tongue, and finally the release that had been waiting. The force of her orgasm so strong it moved through her body. Every inch of her tensed and trembled as her cunt squeezed hard against him and flooded at the same time. "Fuck...yes..." she groaned to his lips falling back on the bed still pumping up against him.

How many had that been? How many times had she came....flooded over the bed...the carpet, and still his cock throbbed. Grabbing the beer from the side table, he would tilt it up...draining the last of it as his hips thrust harder into the wet mess of her cunt. Going to put the empty bottle down, he missed the side table as it thudded against the floor. His blurry vision staring down at his sister...at Sarah Beth...at Becky...

She would feel his hands on her tiny tits...those nipples gripped hard...pulled even harder as he would start to let his thrust grow even harder. Hearing her as he would lean forward...whispering in her ear. "You want it hard..." Crawling up on the bed to get a better angle on her...get more force behind his thrusts....his length grinding down against her clit from how he leaned over her.

Taylors hand covered his on her nipple, holding his hand there. She was already bruised from the night before. The pain moved down her belly, again she tensed, tightening those already sore muscles. "Yes..." she whispered to his neck, her teeth raking over his shoulder. His thrusts into her shifting them across the bed until her ankle caught the edge of the mattress. She clawed into the soft flesh along his ribs, moving his upper body harder against the thrust.

Taylor's body seemed to act on its own as if it was made for Tony's. She been screaming in pain, but she felt none. She felt every inch of his cock as it pulled and slammed. The sensation was intense. Taylor leaned her head over the end of the bed, her neck exposed as she cried out. "Cum for me baby..."

Harder his fingers would crush her nipples, her hands doing nothing to dissuade it as he fucked her. His eyes would go to her neck as she leaned over the edge of the bed. He didn't know what had come over him but she would feel his teeth in her throat...she could feel him throbbing inside of her...pulsing as his sack slapped against her ass. He could feel flesh break under his teeth. That light copper taste as he would thrust into her hard once more.

And she would feel the flood into her cunt. That hot seed shooting deep into her. His hips pushing hard against her. Keeping all of him in as she would feel his body shaking over her...letting go of her nipples...of her throat...breathing against the flesh there as he lay on top of her.

She screamed as his teeth sank into her soft flesh of her throat, and it quickly silenced as his violent climax rewarded her for her attentions against his cock. Her hips slowed, thoughts returned slowly as did the air in her lungs. Taylors soft hand along his side, lightly touching his tanned skin. She leaned to kiss his bottom lip tenderly.

She leaned back, letting her legs release his and settled under him. "That was..." she panted. "Just wow..." she managed to say. Her heart was racing and she knew Anthony could feel it against his. She continued stroking his side as she looked into his eyes. There was some recognition there of the intensity of their love making. Taylor knew her brother was the best fuck she was ever going to experience.

He would lick his lips after she kissed him. Tasting her...her own lips and her blood. His eyes on her for a long moment...their hearts thundering at each other. Even as he would kiss her chin and let out a chuckle. He felt like a teenager again. Being thrown one of her sister's friends to fuck. "You...would have to be my sister...wouldn't you." A chuckle...as he would shift...she'd feel him pull out of her...letting his cum finally have an exit.

Leaning down to grab the empty beer bottle, he would shake it...and smile over at her. "Need another?" Oh yes...he definitely needed another. Leaving the room, he would set the bottle down and pull out two more. Opening them before downing one of them quickly, draining it dry before grabbing another and heading back to his room. And offering her the open one before stepping into the bathroom to grab a wash rag to clean his cock off.

She laughed with his sentiment. She rested on her side, content not to move. When he came back with the beer she happily took and downed a good portion of it. When she shifted she could feel the soaked sheets under her. "I have never come this much." She said moving so she was lying lengthwise on the bed. She moved the blanket to cover an area so he could lie beside her. Her hand went to her throat, feeling the sticky blood. "What got into you?" She asked softly. She didn't mind what he did. It was natural for them. She knew in all the years she had been with Dean she was searching for what she finally found in her brother. But Taylor also knew it was never going to happen again. She was going to have to admit it was time to maybe move on from her past and look for someone new to fill the void. Taylor had found a lover she could never keep.

He would come back out, and...looking at her..."Is your throat ok?" He really didn't know what had come out in him...as he slipped up onto the bed next to her. "Really? I...I don't know." he would just shrug...as he would just chuckle softly. "I mean...not going to say I was in my right mind...after all...I'm nearly drunk and just fucked my sister...but just...guess a bit of anger still from Becky."

He would look over at her. "Come on...let's get you cleaned up...I'm staying in your bed tonight since you just hosed mine down." He would push up...moving to pick up his boxers, than just tossing them to the side. He'd just fucked her...and it wasn't like they hadn't slept naked before...just not after what just happened...finishing the beer he had, he would set the bottle down and walk to her bed.

Taylor stood slowly on still trembling thighs. She finished the beer setting the empty on his night stand before grabbing one of his pillows. She walked the short distance to her room. She pulled back the covers and slipped under, holding his pillow to her chest. She sighed hard, contented. Tony was one hell of a lover, and she would always treasure this one night, though she wouldn't speak of it again.