Home Cooked Meal

Story Info
She is taken after he cooks her a meal.
1.7k words
4.43
11.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him as he finished the home cooked meal he had promised. There was something about this man. His movements were confident and fluid. There was a kindness in his eyes, but deep strength as well. She had met him once for dinner and somehow she had already agreed to meet him in private.

The meal he cooked was amazing. Easily comparable to what they had at the restaurant last time. Probably better. The conversation was easy and covered a wide range of topics. His intelligence shone. Even when they discussed her expertise, he participated as an equal.

When dinner was over. She thanked him for the meal. She offered to help clean up, and with a mischievous glint in his eyes he said, "no, you can do that later." This took her aback a bit, but they did meet through a BDSM site. His next words made her stop short. "Let's move the couch. I want you to stand 2 yards in front of it, facing it, centered, with your arms clasped behind you and your feet shoulder width apart."

"What makes you think you can order me around."

His smile infuriated her. "Cut the bullshit, that is why we are here. If this is not what you want, the door is over there." She did nothing while he paused. "That's what I thought. You remember the safewords we discussed, right?"

"Yes," she responded, barely audible.

"Repeat them for me."

"Red means stop everything, play is over for the evening. Yellow means slow down, if you fix what is bothering me, we can continue."

"Excellent. Now, I will get my way. Either do as I asked, or I will make you."

Part of her wanted to obey. She could already feel her pussy getting wet at the thought of what he might do, but her stubbornness kicked in. She wasn't a wilting flower, what made him think it would so easy to make her do what he wanted. "What makes you think you can?"

He walked around to stand right in front of her. She tensed, but his body language was relaxed. He looked almost amused. He gently reached out and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. "Foolish girl, you don't stand a chance," he said. Then in a quick efficient motion, he grabbed her arm, used it as leverage and picked her up over his shoulder, as if it was nothing. She tried to pound her fists against his back and kick her legs, but he was impervious.

He carried her to the couch, and sat down, somehow depositing her face down over his lap in one fluid motion. He then grabbed both her wrists and brought them together at the small of her back. One hand was all he needed to hold them in place. His grip was like an iron vice. Struggling with all her might was useless. She couldn't really see his face, but she sensed that while she was fighting with all her strength, he was... amused?

She gave up, panting a bit from the exertion. "That's better," he said. "This is such a nice view, but I don't think you have learned your lesson yet." His hand started caressing her bottom over her skirt. She was sure he as going to spank her. As he started to lift her skirt up, she started to struggle again. "NO!" she yelled. "Please." The swat to her still covered bottom quieted her.

His chuckle infuriated her. "Foolish girl, you need to be taught a proper lesson. That means a bare bottom spanking." He then lifted her skirt all the way. "Very nice panties. Does the bra match? I guess I'll find out later." As she felt him reach into their waist band, she pleaded, "please, no," but didn't struggle this time. Soon her panties were around her ankles, and he was once again caressing her now bare bottom.

*Smack*

The slap to her bottom stung, but sent a spark straight to her nether regions. It wasn't the spank itself, it was how easily he had taken complete control over her.

*Smack*

"You need to count."

*Smack*

"Three"

"No no, those don't count, you got them wrong, so you have to start again."

*Smack*

"One"

"You need to thank me as well."

*Smack*

"Two, thank you"

"Thank you what? And you have to start again. You didn't get those right."

*Smack*

"One, thank you sir." She felt humiliated, but fighting this was pointless. Her hands were still held by his unbreakable grip. Failure to comply would just prolong the spanking. And though each smack pulsed straight to her clit, they also stung quite a bit.

"Good girl. I think we'll go to twenty. Make sure you get it right, or we'll have to start over."

*Smack*

"Two, thank you sir."

*Smack*

"Three, thank you sir."

*Smack*

"Four, thank you sir." Was that one harder? She wasn't sure, but the stinging was starting to add up. Thankfully he seemed to have paused and was caressing her bottom.

"You are reddening up nicely."

*Smack*

"Five, thank you sir."

This kept on going, each hit feeling a little bit more. Every few he would pause and caress her bottom, which helped. Somehow, it comforted her. A couple of times, (by accident?) his hand would brush her pussy, which sent shivers through her entire body.

*Smack*

"Eighteen, thank you sir."

"We only have two left, one for each cheek. These two are going to be hard."

*SMACK*

Ow, that one hurt. It radiated across her whole cheek, spreading out from there. She almost forgot "Nineteen, thank you sir." He again caressed her bottom, which helped a bit.

"OK, last one."

*SMACK*

Again, pain radiated across her ass. "Twenty thank you sir." She immediately tried to get up, she was done after all, but he held her firmly in place. "Ssshhhh, calm down." His free hand, started caressing her bottom, calming soothing her. "You did very well. Good girl." He caressed her, again, his fingers brushed against her pussy lips. This time it was not accident. He was deliberately teasing her. Come infuriatingly close, but then moving away. "Good girls get rewards," he whispered in her ear, leaning over just as his fingers found her clit. She was in heaven. Somehow this man, who had just reddened her ass understood just how to touch her and bring her pleasure.

Quickly his machinations brought her the point of climax. He backed off, but kept caressing and teasing. Again he brought her close. Again he stopped. This time he said, "I don't think we are quite ready for that." He reached over and pulled her panties off of her ankles, then he lowered her skirt back down. He released her wrists and sat her up in his lap, holding her. She started to try to get up and say something, but he stopped her with a "Sshhh."

Eventually, he broke the silence and asked, "are you ready to be a good girl?"

"Yes," she murmurred.

"Good, now, go stand in front of me, arms clasped behind your back, feet shoulder width apart."

Sheepishly, she complied.

He watched her for a moment. She looked down embarrassed and a touch unnerved. He got up, silent, and walked toward her. He lifted her chin and kissed her. She melted, but somehow she held her position, knowing that is what he had ordered. He moved behind her and started kissing and nibbling her neck. Soon his hands started exploring her body. She was in heaven, but much too soon, he stopped and went back to the couch.

"Take off your blouse."

She unbuttoned it and slowly removed it.

"You can just drop it next to you." He got up and walked to her again. She could see the hunger in his eyes as he eyed her ample breasts. "Very nice, the bra does match the panties." He reached up and played with her breasts. He went behind her and took the bra off. From there, he reached forward and started teasing her nipples, pinching them. Again, heaven, but again it ended too soon as he went back to the couch.

"Remove your skirt."

She complied, leaving her essentially naked in just heels and thigh highs. "Back in position he reminded her." He came to her again. This time, he didn't touch her. He consumed her with his eyes. "Very nice," and he returned to the couch.

She wasn't sure how much time passed. It felt like he left her standing there forever, though it was probably only a minute or two. "Come here," he said, patting next to him. She obliged. He immediately grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and kissed her deeply. She melted. While kissing, he started fondling her. Soon, still mid-kiss, he had taken her wrists and brought them over her head. Once again, one hand was all it took to hold them in place.

What followed was kissing, fondling, teasing, pinching, nibbling, etc. He was lead violin playing a finely tuned Stradivarius, producing the most heavenly music. Over and over he brought her to the brink of orgasm. Over and over, he didn't give her release. Finally, she couldn't take it any more. "Please..." escaped her lips.

"Please what."

"Please let me come."

"Beg"

And she did. She could not believe how much she needed this, she could not believe what she heard herself say. "Please," "Oh God, I really need this." "Please, I'm yours, just let me come" "Please Sir, I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything, just do it, Pleeeassse."

His hand returned to her clit. It took him no time to bring her right to the brink, but he still wasn't pushing her over the edge. "I am going to count backward from 5. When and only when I say '0 cum now' may you cum. If you do not, I will punish you. Do you understand?"

"Oh God yes, just do it."

He started in on her clit. She could have cum right then and there, but...

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"0"

"cum now!"

Her world exploded. He kept right at it and she started crescendoing from one orgasm to another. Eventually he stopped, and so did she. He released her arms and took her into his lap, holding her.

Once she caught her breath, she looked up at him and said, "Thank you sir."