Home Cumming

Story Info
She's been gone ten days and she finally cums home.
936 words
3.63
14.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkem
kinkem
3 Followers

Em (Short for Emma) had been gone on vacation without me for the past ten days. She had gotten home late after a long drive through bad weather. She was exhausted from her trip and had crashed almost as soon as she unpacked. We snuggled for a bit, but of course under those conditions sex that night was out.

The next morning I was in extreme anticipation mode and to say I was eager would be a huge understatement. However, my eagerness would have to wait because we were committed to going to the gym first thing. As we walked out the door I noticed she hadn't made up the bed. This was a sure sign to me that her mind was thinking like mine...SEX!

After the gym we cleaned up in our respective bathrooms and being the optimistic guy I am, I put on only a tee shirt. I then went into the living room and sat on the couch to wait for whatever was next. Of course all I could think about was sex so my cock was semi-hard the entire time I was waiting.

After about a half hour I heard the bedroom door open. I looked up to see Em coming into the living room...naked and with that slight post-shower wetness. Damn, she looked good! She came over to me and knelt in front of me. First, she rubbed her nipples on my stiffening cock. I'm not sure whose benefit this is for, hers or mine, I just know that my cock on her nipples drives me nuts! The suspense was killing me and making my cock harder and harder, but I didn't do anything but lay back and enjoy. After all, this was her show! After a bit more exquisite nipple torture she licked my shaft from base to tip, and back down the other side. She paused for a moment, looked me in the eyes, and then did it again. She's awfully good at extending the anticipation! Finally, she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking, all the while making little slurping noises and softly moaning. This continued for a few minutes until she stood up, put my hand on her pussy letting me feel her wetness, then took me by my cock to lead me into the bedroom. Sometimes, it's so good just to let her have her way!

She had me shed my tee shirt and we quickly got into the rumpled bed. I love that feeling; getting back into an unmade bed for hot sex! We immediately started kissing...softly, then passionately. All the while she kept pushing my hand to rub her...just on top of her clit and lightly between the folds of her pussy lips, never pushing all the way in. Her first orgasm came this way, with us kissing and me rubbing her clit in just that special way.

Then she pushed my head to her tits; she wanted me to nibble and lick them. Her breasts are perfect; high and firm 34Cs with soft pink areolas and nipples perfect for sucking. I was more than happy to comply with her wishes and immediately began licking and nibbling! And, of course she wanted me to keep rubbing her clit and her pussy lips. Almost immediately she started quivering and shaking again with yet another orgasm. She was greedy and wanted more so she kept me busy at her tits and her pussy. The shaking and quivering kept coming so I kept doing as instructed. She was in a cumming mode and neither of us wanted to stop.

After at least a half hour of constant orgasms Em was ready for a change up. She had me lay back on the bed and she began rubbing her tits on my cock. As I've already said, this drives me nuts and I was about to explode! She then started sucking my cock like before, first running her tongue up and down the length, before sucking it all the way down. Sweet torture. She drug out the torture by taking my cock out of her mouth a couple of times to slap it on her tongue. Again, is this for me or for her? No matter, I loved it!

Finally it was time to fuck. She grabbed her vibrator, swung onto me reverse cowgirl style and impaled herself onto my cock. Even though I'm only average sized my cock felt like a flagpole after all this sweet torture. The pleasure of finally being in Em's hot wet pussy was almost unbearable. She began fucking me hard with the vibrator pressed onto her clit and turned on high. I knew the vibrator was hitting its mark because of the noises she was making, but I could also feel the vibrations through her pussy so I was making noise of my own!

Em's head was down and I could tell she was watching my cock plunge in and out of her cunt. My view was awesome too, as I could see the bumps on her spine, her tiny waist and her wonderful ass. And of course, the best part was the clear view of her pussy lips sliding up and down my cock. Finally, after all the foreplay, all the kissing, all the fucking, things came to a culmination. We were both moaning and grunting and focusing on our own pleasure so I don't know who came first or second, all I know is that I to blew my load deep in her pussy and she was grunting and moaning and finally fell forward. Home cumming at last!

kinkem
kinkem
3 Followers