Home Cumming

Story Info
She doesn't wait to get him home.
944 words
4.09
38.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traveling for a living can be fun but often times it means long hours away from home and the women we love.

Let me tell you about Deb first of all, because I think you should be a little envious, I would include a photo of her body in this writing but I think she would object, being a shy sort. That is why this story is so much fun in the telling, it details how she overcame her shyness.

I had been on the east coast for two long weeks. When I travel I work hard and there is little time or energy for extra curricular activities, so as I was returning home I was sure my erect cock would lead the way toward baggage claim and ultimately to my sexy wife....oh! I forgot to tell you about her. She stands 5'3" tall and weighs, most of the time, around 126 her breasts are 36C, occasionally swelling to D's her waist is 34 and her hips are 35"...are you becoming envious yet? She has shoulder length blonde hair, a six-pack stomach and a heart shaped ass.

We have had four years of marriage and after we have overcome the baggage that our 40 plus years of other relationships have brought into the marriage, we are finally happy.

So here I am arriving back at Reno-Tahoe International and heading toward baggage claim. In front of me stands my Deb, in her full length fox fur coat. As she strides toward me I can see her nylon clad legs through the opening in the coat and she is wearing very high heels and looks wonderful, hair done up just right, she looks like a model. For 47 she is the most incredible looking woman I have ever seen. Our mouths devour each other as she whispers...."I brought you a surprise."

My luggage arrives and we claim it and head out toward the parking area. We have a conversion van and opening the side door I throw my luggage in preparing to climb into the passenger side as she climbs in the back. "Parking is cheap hear, come on back and stay a while."

I climb into the van and close the door, as I turn around I see that she has shed the coat and is dressed in a short negligee I purchased for her that is open in front allowing her breasts to be bare. Her pantyhose are crotch less showing her shaved pussy to me and as she reclines she asks. "See anything you like?"

I dropped to my knees in the van and buried my face in her pussy. I remember the first time I ate her, her pussy was so wet it literally flooded my face, and it is still that way today. She slid back on the couch allowing me full access to her sex as we heard voices all around the van. I licked and sucked her until her little clit was stiff and standing attention then I sucked it between my lips and sucked it while I licked it with my tongue...she began breathing faster and deeper, her legs closing around my head as her orgasm began to overtake her, soon her breathing took on a rapid fire cadence and she came, shuddering around me.

I climbed up on the couch and sat back as she recovered. After some breathing and sighing on her part she slithered from the couch down between my legs, unzipping my pants and freeing my extremely hard cock. Then looking in my eyes she sticks her tongue out and licks the full length of the shaft, from my balls up to the head which she swiftly surrounds with her lips and then her mouth traveled downward until I felt myself hit the back of her throat. Her oral skills had been honed to a fine edge and as I tangled my fingers in her hair she slid up and down me until I felt I was going to fill her mouth. Suddenly she stopped and then smiling up at me she whispered. "You're not finished yet, there is one hole left unexplored." With that she was on her knees, resting her arms on the couch and she reached to the nearby shelf and handed me the Astroglide.

I squeezed some into my hand and began coating my cock, she looked over her shoulder at me and said in a breathless whisper. "I am already, ready, do me honey."

I slid my fingers into her ass and discovered that she was, in fact, already lubed up and so I placed the head of my cock against her ass and began to push. She reacted the way she always did, silently waiting for the pain to hit, I slid past her sphincter and I moved into the depths of her, she began to relax and soon I was all the way in. I rested, looking down at her perfect ass as I felt her accept my length and then began to slowly push in and out. She reached down and started to finger her clit, and began to moan. I am sure the van was rocking as I picked up speed in my thrusting, soon her breathing betrayed her oncoming orgasm and I felt her begin to tense...her tight ass squeezing me as she milked my orgasm from me, I was biting her neck as my ass delved deeply into her depth soon my strokes became longer, her grip tighter, as she came I emptied my balls into her ass. Sliding to our sides on the floor of the van she moaned. "Welcum home."