Home Cumming

Story Info
Absences makes the heart fonder, the cock harder.
2.9k words
4.2
41.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The authors wish to thanks mickchick98. Your assistance with editing is priceless.

~~~~~~~~~~

I am so tired. The train was two hours behind schedule when we got to the station. Amtrak was reporting it three hours behind, so I have to wait for my husband to get here. I'd have thought he would have been here two hours ago waiting impatiently to see his family after seven weeks. I'm glad he let us go help my sister with her new baby. But I'm horny as hell, and yet exhausted. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow night to scratch that itch.

Early the next morning...

"I love you."

Huh? Where am I? And who said that? Oh, I'm home. I look over at my husband and he kisses me.

"I love you," he whispers again.

I mumble something and head for the bathroom to answer nature's call. Good heavens, it's four am! I like having him home 3 days a week, but these early workday mornings are killer. Stumbling back to the bedroom, I see my husband laying on the bed, naked and stroking his cock. Hmm, maybe these early mornings aren't so bad after all....

***********

It seemed like she would be in the bathroom forever. She'd been gone to her sister's for nearly seven weeks, then got home late, and, well, of course she was frazzled out from a two-day train trip...needed rest. But heck, she went to bed nearly seven hours ago! I've missed her! A lot! For seven freakin' weeks! And now she's home, and it's time to...well, make up for lost time!

Ah, here she comes. And from the way she's looking at me, and at me stroking my manhood, she's as ready as I am!

She crawls up onto the king-size bed... and says, "Good morning." But I'm not so sure it's me she's talking to...my face ain't where she's looking. And she's got that...that hungry look in her eyes. We've got a couple more hours before I've got to leave for work. If we don't get TOO carried away, this can be interesting...

Her hand replaces mine and I lay back to enjoy the feelings stirring in my soul. No one can handle me quite like she does...no one.

~~~~~~~~~~

Crawling up on the bed, I whisper, "Good morning," before kneeling by his side. I gently claim his cock with my hand and he lets me have it. Slowly I stroke up and down for a few minutes. Then I trace his balls with one finger, just the way he likes. Around the bottom of his balls, up the left side, across the top, down the right side, to begin again... and again... and again.

He moans and I smile. Leaning down to kiss him I whisper, "I love you". He responds to my kiss passionately, dueling with my tongue. The finger tracing his balls stops, while the hand stroking his cock speeds up.

He breaks the kiss and says, "I missed you." He kisses his way across my cheek, down my neck. My turn to moan.

He leans back to smooth my hair away from our faces. Gently he runs his fingers through it, as if combing it. His eyes watch his hands playing with my hair. I'm afraid he's disappointed by the new color. "I told you we got the wrong shade and it turned out too dark," I say

Without taking his eyes off my hair he growls, "Babe, I'd still love your hair, even if it were purple."

As he fingers my hair, one of his hands lightly brushes my neck. Mmmmm. I arch against him as the sensations from my neck and shoulders race to my stomach and below. My hand briefly tightens on his cock and he echoes my purr, Mmmmm.

**********

God, that feels sooo good... I love it when she fingers my balls like that. It gets me so hard.. A hug, a passionate kiss, and then…

She thinks I'm looking at the new color on her hair. She's making excuses for it...but it's not necessary. It looks fine. Her hair, her face, her... well, you know. After seven weeks, I wouldn't care if her hair was purple, and I tell her so.

I'm kissing her neck. I brush her hair back and lightly touch her neck. She responds by giving my cock a gentle squeeze. I melt. I'm hers, right now. Loving the feel of her hand on my cock, I gently kiss her neck again. I work my way slowly to the neckline of her teddy. And then I pull it back, revealing her luscious breast. I gently kiss and nibble at it. Everywhere, over, around, below, but carefully avoiding her sensitive nipple. Not yet...not yet. She twines her fingers in my hair to move my mouth to her nipple, but I resist. I know this drives her crazy. I'm hers, now I'm gonna make her mine.

I work my hand into the waistband of her panties. As I stroke my way through her pubic mound, I tease her nipple with my tongue. Just a lick or two at first, then more as I inch closer to her honeypot. As my finger reaches her clitoris, I pull her nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling as she moans deeper and longer, approaching her first orgasm.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gentle kisses trail down my neck as he eases the strap of my teddy off my shoulder. I purr as he worships my breast. So close to my nipple, but teasing me. I release his cock to grab his hair. I try to pull him to where I want it. I moan as he resists. His hand slides slowly down my stomach and under my panties. Ah, hurry dear...

He teases me more by stroking everywhere but where I need it. Ah, this is torture. I try to pull him closer. Mmmmm, he touches the magic spot and suckles my nipple. I run my fingers through his hair, holding him close to my breast. Leaning forward I suck on his ear lobe and feel his growl against my nipple.

I arch against him, needing more, needing something inside... I tongue his ear and lick down his neck and suck on his shoulder. "Please," I whisper.

"Please what?" he growls.

"More," I moan. He strokes my clit and I feel my juices flow. He slowly slides a finger inside me, I fall back against the bed. Mmmmmm

"This?" He asks. All I can do is moan.

**********

I gently stroke her clit and she moans, way down deep inside. First forward and back, then in little circles, just like she likes it. Massaging her clit and simultaneously suckling at her nipple... Mmmm, listen and feel as her body responds. She's still massaging my rock-hard cock, and it makes it a little hard to concentrate. Then I slip a finger deep inside her. She moans again. Then two fingers, searching for that one particular little spot that...ah, there it is...and she shivers all over as she lets out a muffled cry.

Now she's ready to take a slightly more active role. I lay back and slip off my jockeys. She massages me a little more vigorously, then sits up and repositions herself to replace her hand with her hot, moist mouth... and now it's my turn to moan... Deeper and faster, first tongue, then throat, all the while kneading my balls with her hand. I'm in heaven, I'm telling you. Suddenly, she stops... looks up at me... and smiles.

She lies next to me and reaches for me. She's trying to pull me on top. But, noooo... not time for that yet. I'm stronger than she, and I win our little tug-of-war. She's on top now. She straddles me like a stallion, then teases me... she wants me inside her, yeah... but not yet. Payback time for that nipple thing. She grasps me and rubs the velvety head of my dick against the wet opening to her pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~

He adds a second finger inside me. Ah, that's so good. My orgasm crashes over me and I muffle my shout so I don't wake the kid. He rolls over, strips off his jockeys, and lies on his back waving his cock proudly at me. I've got to have a taste. I sit up and lean forward. I start with a lick to the underside of his cock before taking him in my mouth. I slide my mouth down his length. One hand reaches for his balls and massages them. I take as much cock as I can within my mouth and pause before releasing him. Licking his cock's underside, I begin again and again, going faster and faster. His cock jerks in my mouth and I stop.

I'm aching to have his cock elsewhere. It's time for more... I lay down next to him and try to pull him on top. He resists and pulls me over him. I tease him, rubbing his cock head against my pussy before sliding down the length, not allowing him to enter. I chuckle and slide up and down his length. Not yet my dear, time to pay for your teasing!

I cup one breast and offer it to him. The other hand threads through his hair and pulls him up to where I want him so badly. He suckles gently on my nipple. He brushes my hand aside so he can hold both my breasts. Then he takes the other nipple in his mouth and bites gently. I moan and slide against him faster. His hands kneading my breast keep the rhythm of my sliding as he alternates between nipples. I feel the pleasure building within and lean further forward. My clit now rubs against his pubic hair and shortly sends me over the edge.

I collapse on top of him and he strokes my back as I calm down. I push myself up on my hands and kiss him. He takes advantage of my position to grab my hips and drive his cock into my hot waiting pussy. I try to resist, wanting to tease him more, but he's stronger and swiftly plunges home. So good! All I can do is close my eyes and moan.

**********

She presents a full, round breast to me. She doesn't have to ask twice. Hungrily I suck and lightly nibble on the succulent titflesh. I reach for her other breast, squeezing and kneading ... then I move my mouth to the other nipple. I begin switching off, fondling one breast and sucking the other, then reversing. Oh, yeah... now she's getting into it. She's rubbing her wet cunt against my prick harder and faster...I'm keeping time with my attention to her tits.

All at once she gasps, leans forward and gives a little cry. Her whole body trembles as another orgasm washes over her like a wave on a beach. She lies on my chest, her lips pressed to my neck. Her breathing is labored. Her chest heaves. I stroke her back, giving her a minute to catch her breath...after all, we've only just begun! I could lie here like this for a while, listening to the little mewling sounds coming from her throat...but my dick has a mind of it's own...not to mention some long-delayed needs. As she raises her head to kiss me, I grab her hips and ram him home.

Now, there's something you don't hear every day...we moan virtually in unison. It's been so long...and I'm so hard...and I need this soooo much. I slide my prick back out of her yearning pussy, all the way to the ridge of the head...then ram it back in again. She shudders; moans and I begin picking up speed as I plunge into her depths again and again...faster ... harder ... deeper ... over and over...and then the squeaking of the bedsprings breaks the rhythm. It's getting so loud I'm afraid it'll wake the kid!. We stop, and laugh quietly as we shift positions.

~~~~~~~~~~

The bedsprings' creaking is so loud we stop and chuckle. I kneel upright to ride his pole. Rising up, I stop with just the head of his prick inside me. He grabs my hips and tries to pull me down. I resist and he lifts his hips to thrust into me. I laugh, enjoying this battle of wills. I know that his strength is greater and I will eventually lose. Finally I give in and slide quickly down his rock-hard manhood. "Ahhhh!" he moans. His back arches. I rise up and his hands tighten on my hips, preparing for another battle. Instead I ride him like a hobbyhorse, up and down quickly.

I hear him whisper, "oh baby." I grin. The tension mounts. My back and shoulders flush, but it's not enough...I need something more...Need him to touch me... I grab one of his hands and bring it to my breast. He gets the idea and grabs both breasts, kneading. Mmmmm, that's better. I increase my pace. A soft moan is my reward. He pinches my nipples.... Finally I'm there. I ride my orgasm until it becomes too intense. With him still hard within me, I lay down across his chest. He chuckles and brushes my hair off my shoulders. Pressing gentle kisses to my shoulder, neck and cheek he waits for me to recover.

"Is that three or four?" He gloats. I groan and try to get off of him. His arms tighten around me to hold me down. One hand moves to my head to hold me for his kiss. As he deepens the kiss he begins to roll his hips up and down, knowing this position drives me wild. I moan and return his kiss. For a few minutes I'm content to let him do the work. Passion begins to build within me. I rock my hips, deepening his strokes. Mmmmmm. It feels like his manhood has a thousand ridges rubbing against my pussy.

I lick his earlobe. His hips jerk up against me as I suck his earlobe into my mouth. I tongue it and suck as he thrusts harder. I release his earlobe and blow in his ear. He rocks faster. My hands ball up the pillowcase by his head. My breath is coming in gasps as I near another orgasm. I try to hold it off, hoping he will cum with me. It's not to be, and I explode.

My limbs feel heavy and I know I'm nearly through. He flexes his prick within me, reminding me that he hasn't come yet. I slide off him, pulling him over me. He leans over me as I spread my legs for him. We both know it's time for him to claim me as his own.

**********

Oh, yeah... she knows how sensitive my earlobes are. She knows what that does to me. What always gets me is what doing that to me does to her. As my desire increases and I thrust deeper, harder, faster... She responds, edging closer to the point where she loses control. Her breath comes in short gasps. She bites her lip. She gives me that look that says, "please... don't stop..." And I don't. I give it to her again and again...harder, deeper, holding back my own release through sheer force of will. Then she shivers...and her breath stops, just for a moment. We stop moving, me buried deep within her, reveling in the sensations.

She rolls off me, lying next to me on the bed. She pulls me toward her and we kiss as I mount her. I thrust myself deep inside her. It's my turn, now. Slowly I withdraw from her, almost all the way out... and then plunge back in. Again. Again. Deeper. Picking up speed as my own body takes over. I couldn't stop now if I wanted to.. and I don't want to.

Faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. Harder and harder. She begins to respond... she's ready for another one. But I can't help her. I'm on full autopilot, careening headlong towards my own long-overdue release. The bedsprings are squeaking again. I ignore them... they won't be much longer. I feel that familiar tightening in my balls...I'm nearly there! Just a few more strokes...now she's on the verge of another climax, with or without my help! And now...at last..Oh..my..God!

Like a lightning bolt coursing through me, every cell in my body screaming as hot jism sears from the head of my dick. She clenches and releases as she, too reaches climax. Over and over, one spasm after another, seeming like it won't end. I can't remember ever cumming this much. Finally, I collapse on top of her, spent. I can barely even move. I kiss her neck, her shoulders, her cheek. I try to speak as my breathing slowly returns to normal. At last the words can come..."I missed you...so badly."

~~~~~~~~~~

***********

Time for some field research.

Look deep into my eyes. Not there, stupid! My EYES!

You are getting horny. You are getting very horny. Lust permeates your body. You are getting very horny. Horny yet? Good.

Now go to the refrigerator, open the freezer, get two (2) ice cream bars, then join me in the bedroom for some field research.

When you cum, you'll wake up and remember everything.

And want to do it again tomorrow.