Home For Mom's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

Mom is really enjoying her birthday treat, spreading her legs wide and placing them across my shoulders, allowing me a wondrous view of her sodden cunt. Mom has a very large juicy cunt-hole and my rigid cock throbs with a combination of love and lust as I part her labia and breathe in the feminine aroma of the fleshy love tunnel for a few moments before, with tender loving care, I sweep my tongue several times up and down the dilating gash, tasting and savoring her syrupy juices as mom moans and whimpers from the pleasure I am bestowing on her. Her hips sway slightly as she abandons herself to the probing from her loving son's tongue while I am on another planet as I thrill to the sheer excitement of licking her rapidly overheating snatch, knowing I have her full approval. After three months since my last visit, it is great to be back home and licking mom's cunt again.

"Oh mom," I groan, breaking free for a few seconds, "I've missed you so much. You are so beautiful, I love licking your cunt." "Thank you, sweetheart," mom replies, placing her hands on my head and pulling me closer as she grinds her cunt hard up against my mouth, "you're a beautiful son, too. You really know how to lick pussy, I love the way you use that talented tongue of yours."

"That's the way, son," dad says, overwhelmed with pride as he watches me making love to mom's pussy, "fuck your mom's cunt with your tongue. Eat it."

I continue swiping my tongue along the sweet-tasting groove, inserting it into mom's sweaty love box as deep as I can get it, making little slurping sounds accompanied by mom whose moans and whimpers turn to squealing and squawking as I locate her swollen clit which is sticking out like a small cock. As she starts to writhe and thrash about on the bed, I devour it even more hungrily with my tongue, lapping at it, running rings around it, tasting it, loving it and relishing it all in one go. My face is soon covered in mom's sweet nectaresque secretions and, as I pause for breath, dad begins to lick the love juice from around my nose and forehead into his mouth, wiping me clean. I then sit mom up and stand in front of her, holding my cock directly in front of her face again. She reaches out and takes hold of it with one hand and cups my balls with the other, caressing my crown jewels lovingly, rolling the large sacs of my balls around in her hand as I thrill to her touch.

With my foreskin still peeled right back, my purple knob-head throbs in front of mom's mouth, glistening with more beads of slimy pre-cum which mom licks off before taking the whole of my cock once again into her mouth and rewarding me for the cunnilingus treat I had given her. My legs buckled as I now found myself on the receiving end of another of her electrifying blowjobs.

Dad stands on the bed over mom and lets his big cock rest on her head for a moment or two and then holds it aloft as he points it towards my mouth. It is an open invitation for me to follow suit and, cupping dad's balls withmy hand, I take it all the way in past my tongue to the back of my throat as the palpitating head of my own cock continues to puff out mom's face cheeks.

"Yeah, suck your daddy's dick," dad says. "Swallow it."

As with mom, I don't need any encouragement, especially when mom is turning me on so much with her mesmerising stimulation of my prick. Dad's cock tastes delicious and, being so huge, I only just manage to get it all in to allow his balls to rest against my chin. Mom is making little slurping sounds as she starts to really go to town on my cock. Again, after several minutes as I continue blow-jobbing dad, she lets my cock fall out and goes to work on my balls.

Dad takes his cock out of my mouth and turns round and bends over and spreads his ass cheeks. The sight of his rosy red love hole almost drives me over the edge but I recover sufficiently to work up a large amount of spittle that I spit into dad's asshole, preparatory to delivering what he wants, a good long rimming as mom goes back to sucking my cock. I start to fuck my father's ass with my tongue, licking all the way along his crack before probing deeper into his tight cock-receiving anus. He only just manages to keep his balance on the bed and has to grab hold of one of the posts of the four-poster to steady himself.

"Yeah, lick that ass," dad says, looking over his shoulder and smiling at me as my tongue pleasures his tight fuck hole.

At the same time, my cock is pumping in and out of mom's mouth with an increased sense of urgency. After what seems like an hour or more but must have only been a few minutes,she releases her grip on my cock to look up at the hardcore ass-licking going on above her.

"That's the way, sweetheart," mom says, "lick your daddy's ass."

She goes back to sucking my cock as I continue my assault on dad's anus. Again the minutes go by until dad gently pushes my head away and turns round and leans forward to kiss me on the lips. Having licked mom's cunt, sucked dad's cock and licked his ass while getting my own cock and balls sucked and licked concurrently by mom, I am completely intoxicated as I once again fall under my parents' spell.

Dad obviously feels the same as our father and son tongues hungrily find their way into each other's hot saliva-filled mouths.

"May I fuck your tits, mom?" I ask as dad and I break the kiss and I look down at the beautiful lady, beautiful in far more ways than one.

"Go ahead, sweetheart," mom replies, releasing my cock from her mouth, "don't let me stop you."

She grasps her tits and pulls them apart. I place my cock between them and immediately mom places them back over the throbbing membrane, wrapping it into the folds of the two heaving jugs. I begin to fuck my mother's magnificent tits, pressing my cock into the narrow channel of her cleavage, my balls squashing up against her chest. My father snaps some more photographs of me fucking my mother's tits, then drops to his knees behind me and begins to lick my ass again, kissing my buns before running his tongue deftly up and down the long cleft of my crack.

Mom and I then get on the bed and mount each other sixty-nine style, licking pussy and sucking cock simultaneously. Somehow, dad manages to manoeuvre himself onto the bed with his face alongside my butt, continuing to dig his tongue deep into my asshole and working it around and into my anus. I lift my right leg up in the air to make it easier for dad to gain better access to my rosebud that also makes it easier for mom to carry on sucking my cock and licking my balls. The feeling of mom licking my balls and cock and dad's tongue making contact with the most intimate part of my body is mind-blowingly sensational ...

4.

With my tongue in mom's cunt, mom's tongue alternating between my prick and my balls and dad's tongue in my ass, the rest of the world ceases to exist. My mother and father both know how to drive me, their horny sex mad son, crazy with their big wet tongues and their hot parental lips. I am really turned on from lubricating mom's cunt and clit with my tongue and more horny than I have ever been. Maybe it is simply because it is mom's birthday and therefore extra special that our latest session of forbidden love seems to be the best ever -- and there have been plenty of fabulous threesomes with mom and dad in the past, believe you me. My prick, balls and ass feel like they are on fire from all the attention they are receiving from my loving parents as I start to feel that familiar tingling sensation in my prick, which signifies that my first orgasm of the party is not very faraway.

I have to concentrate really hard and exert as much willpower as possible not to shoot my load there and then but with dad's mouth pressed right up against my ass and mom still going to town on my cock and balls, I know I will not be able to hold back much longer. I can feel a tremendous amount of spunk building up in my balls like an overture to a show, the show being my first massive cumshot of the evening, my family my audience, the willpower of a few minutes ago having completely evaporated from the onslaught of my parents' tongues and the thrill of tasting mom's cunt and sucking dad's cock again after three months away.

The spunk deep in my well-filled balls starts to bubble up as I lift my face from mom's moistened cunt-hole. The huge cum-filled sacs of my testicles are fit to burst as mom withdraws her mouth from my cock and sits up to watch me shoot my load, a big smile of anticipation decorating her lovely silky-soft features. As I said a moment ago, she is really enjoying her birthday! So are dad and I.

"You gonna cum, son?" dad asks, removing his tongue from my now well-lubricated asshole, a stupid question really since he would have to be blind and deaf not to know the answer. "Fucking well am, dad," I nevertheless reply, now on the point of a colossal orgasm. "I'm gonna shoot gallons."

"Give it to us then, son," dad says as he gets into position next to mom, grabbing the camera, their expectant faces turned upwards, their mouths open, both wanting to be on the receiving end of their son's spunk. There is only just enough time for me to scramble to my feet and position myself in front of my parents, the product of my balls only seconds away from departing my body. My legs start to buckle and my body begins to shudder as I start to lose control while my breath comes in short sharp gasps as I grasp my throbbing cock in my hand.

"Yeah," mom says salaciously, "give it to us, sweetheart," she continues, echoing dad's words. "Shoot it all over us."

With my cock in my hand, I stand before my parents to let them watch the gigantic explosion. I don't even really have to masturbate as, almost immediately, I cum in a thick long stream of hot spunky jizz.

"Aaagh fuck, here it comes, mom and dad," I cry as I start to shoot my load, my body convulsing as that familiar feeling of orgasmic pleasure overwhelms me once again but this time more so than usual. My orgasms are always stupendous but the joy of this latest outpouring is exceeding all my expectations.

"Aaagh, shit, oh yeah!" I continue crying, closing my eyes and tugging on my cock as several jets of the milky fluid hurtle out one after the other. I am cumming as if my life depends on it while at the same time attempting to make sure my parents each get an equal helping. Dad manages to get a snap of the first spurt as it leaves my cock before it hits him on his chin while the next one plops down on mom's face. The third load lands firmly and squarely on mom's tits as I continue jerking off in front of my parents, experiencing one of the most extreme orgasms of my young sex life so far.

"Fuck, oh yeah!" I scream again, opening my eyes as jet after jet of the thick wads of spunky cream keep on spurting, the tremendous sensations in my prick almost completely overwhelming me, my whole body racked as if hit by an electric shock.

I have, as I said earlier, been saving myself for mom's birthday and it certainly shows. The spunk is coming out so fast that dad has to work very quickly to capture my orgasm for posterity with his camera while I look on in amazement as I continue to spurt reams of thick hot cum all over mom's face and tits. Some of it lands on dad's chest, too, narrowly missing the camera lens and leaving a swathe of my boiling hot sex juice running in thick creamy white lines like rivulets southwards towards his navel.

Mom and dad are beside themselves with parental pride as they watch the thick globules of white-hot incestuous spunk gushing from their son's hard shuddering fuck pole and coating mom's huge jugs and face and dad's chest with an above average load of pearly white cum, mom's erect nipples awash with my love juice. They both look up with their mouths wide open to capture as much as they can before my supply dries up.

I manage to deliver at least another four or five helpings of the rich-tasting sperm, first to mom and then quickly pointing my cock in dad's direction for him to get the very last serving of all. I look down at them, excited to see them swallowing every last drop. It certainly was a spectacular cumshot, even though I say so myself, and one that I will remember for the rest of my life.

"That has got to be my best ever money shot," I remark.

"You can say that again," says dad, "you really came off there, son."

"I don't think your dad and I have ever seen you blow a load like that before nor have we had so much from you since we first started our threesomes," says mom. "Can't wait to see the pictures on the screen."

I am at the very zenith of sexual gratification and exhale a contented sigh as I slowly stop shaking from the sheer joy of the ejaculation. Atthis moment in time, there is nobody else in the world except us. We are all delirious with the joy of completely disregarding society's take on family sex.

"Feels so fucking great," I say as I wring the very last drops of spunk from my cock. "I'm really pleased I was able to give you so much cum."

"Yeah, so much, sweetheart," mom says, only too delighted to have her succulent breasts and face partially submerged by her son's spunk.

"That's because you make him so fucking horny, darling," dad says tomom as the copious amounts of cum finally cease flowing.

"You make me horny, too, dad," I say, as I start to get my breath back.

Dad smiles in appreciation. "Thanks son," he replies.

Mom looks down at her tits and laughs. "Will you look at these," she says, beginning to smear the spunk over her tits and into her cleavage. "Smothered!"

"Congratulations, son," dad says, snapping a close-up of mom's cum-covered tits and face and then looking down at the white streaks of spunk on his chest, "any man would give his hind teeth to shoot a load like that."

"Spectacular!" agrees mom, still rubbing my cum into her tits. "You are fantastic, sweetheart," she continues, "your hot cum felt great as you spewed it out all over my tits and face."

"And on my chest, too," says dad.

Mom and dad's admiring comments in the aftermath of my seismic orgasm are making me extremely proud of myself for depositing such an enormous load over them, much more than I usually do, and on mom's birthday, too. What a treat for them -- and me!

"Phew!" I exclaim, falling down on the bed next to mom as I slowly start to regain my equilibrium, "I've had some good ones with you in the past but never as mind-boggling as that."

"It has to be a world record," says dad, still praising me for my vainglorious achievement.

"Thanks, dad," I reply, my breathing now more or less back to normal as my sated prick slowly sinks to half mast, "I'm glad I've made both of you happy on mom's birthday."

"You sure have, son," dad replies. "I've only ever seen guys shoot as much spunk as that in porn films. You must have been saving it up."

"I did, dad," I reply, "I know how much you and mom love me to cum all over you."

"We sure do, son," dad replies.

"It was fucking brilliant, dad," I say, "that orgasm was incredible. It felt great and I thought I would never stop cumming."

Having cum my load over both my parents, I start to feel slightly nauseous but I soon recover. Dad gives mom a passionate kiss, exchanging my spunk into the bargain while I continue to bask in the afterglow, my naked body glistening with sweat as I slowly come down from the intensity of my climax.

I glance across at dad and see that he has started masturbating. Mom once again opens her mouth and turns her face towards dad's quivering organ. There simply is no stopping her; she has to be the world's biggest cum queen.

With a cry of utter joy, dad reaches a superb orgasm of his own, not quite so intense as mine but nevertheless enough to satisfy him while sending spurt after spurt of sperm down mom's cum-thirsty throat. She savors every drop as the thick blobs of spunk slither down her gullet and into the pit of her stomach.

Mom flops onto the bed alongside me and cradles me into her arms, still covered in spunk, but no matter, we shall hop in the shower once we have restored our energy levels.

Dad is still recovering from his orgasm. When he has quietened down sufficiently, he joins mom and I on the bed. We kiss and cuddle as we all start to get our breaths back, entwining our arms and legs around each other. I look lovingly at the divine creature who is my mother and who has now swallowed all the combined cream from dad and I, apart from a few dribs and drabs and which are lazily seeping out the sides of her mouth before running down her chin. A wide smile of satisfaction breaks out over mom's face, or what we can see of it through all the deposits, her body from her cunt up plastered in several layers of rapidly congealing spunk. I lean down and begin to lick mom's tits as I clean her up, and then transfer my tongue to dad's chest to clean him up, too.

"This is a fabulous birthday party," mom says, "my best ever."

"Yeah, mom," I rejoin, "and it ain't over yet. I've got another present for you later, a nice long fuck. How about that?"

"I can hardly wait," mom says as, for the moment, the three of us nuzzle up together and close our eyes as we doze drowsily in the afterglow. Round 1 of mom's birthday party might be ended but the second one is yet to cum ...

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers
12