Home for Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EzRyeter
EzRyeter
64 Followers

Nicole sat on the couch with her feet flat on the floor. "Time for punishment," She said as she patted her lap. "Katie says you never spanked her growing up, is that true?" She asked as I hesitantly got up and walked over to the couch.

"No I never did." I replied.

"Probably a good thing, she just gets all horny when you spank her anyway." Nicole giggled as she used my arm to pull me down across her thighs. Her hand went back between my legs and she caressed my aching cunt once more, soaking more of my cream into my panties. "I love how wet you get." She commented as she rubbed the cheeks of my ass, warming me up for what was to come.

"Thank you Ma'am." Was all I could think to say.

"How many spanks do you think you should get for spying?" Nicole asked me.

"I don't know." I said. "Are you really going to spank me?" I was starting to get nervous.

"Oh yes, and this is just the beginning, I'm going to do things to you that you've never even imagined."

I should have been terrified, instead I purred. "As many as you want Ma'am." I said, now suddenly eager to have her spank me, and do whatever else she wanted.

"Good girl." Nicole purred as she brought her hand down across my ass for the first time.

"Ouch!" I cried out

"You know we actually met before." Nicole said as she slapped my ass again.

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned. "When?" I asked when I was able to bring myself under control from the sting.

Nicole rubbed my ass, easing the pain slightly. "Last year, when you brought Katie back up to school at the beginning of the year. I lived across the hall in the dorms, Katie introduced us and then I had to go to an orientation."

"I'm sorry I don't remember." I said, just before the next spank collided with my reddening ass.

"That's a shame. I've hardly thought about anything but you since that day." Nicole said as she spanked me for the fourth time. I yelped and Nicole explained. "You are an incredibly sexy woman. You were wearing these tight blue jeans that day, and a white blouse that showed off those gorgeous tits of yours. As soon as I saw your butt I started thinking about having you over my knee, and now here we are."

I'm not bad looking at forty six, I take care of myself, but to have this young woman tell me she'd been lusting after me for a year was exciting in a way I didn't expect. "Does Katie know?" I asked, suddenly worried about her feelings.

Nicole laughed as she spanked me again hard. "Of course, I have no secrets from Katie, I love your daughter very much, but I've always wanted to fuck the shit out of you." She punctuated her sentence by driving two fingers under my sopping panties and into my waiting pussy. "Who do you think suggested we come here this week instead of going to Florida or Mexico?"

She read the shocked look on my face. "That's right, your own daughter set you up to be dominated and fucked by her girlfriend." I moaned as her fingers continued to penetrate me. I was further aroused by the idea that this young girl had found me attractive

I moaned as her fingers came out of my pussy. From someplace unseen she produced a black silk scarf and a wooden hairbrush. Nicole blindfolded me and rubbed the back of the brush against my backside, letting me feel what was to come. "Now you'll see what a real spanking is like." Nicole said as she swatted my ass with the brush for the first time.

It hurt, a lot. And my pussy tingled, a lot. The blows came in rapid succession. There was no idle conversation during this phase of my punishment. Just when I thought I was going to start crying she stopped and massaged my sore ass with her hand. He fingers found their way between my thighs and my pussy received some more affectionate attention.

"Please take my panties off Ma'am." I begged, not wanting to wear them anymore, there wasn't a dry spot left on them and I desperately wanted her hands and fingers directly on my flesh.

"Are you sure, this is going to be the last time you're allowed to wear them for a while." Nicole teased, continuing to rub my pussy through the garment.

"Yes please let me take them off." I asked again. Nicole hooked her thumbs into the waist band and pulled them down my legs. I bent my knees bringing my ankles close to her so she could pull them all the way off. Like the wonton slut I was becoming, I instinctively opened my legs for my dominatrix giving her access to everything once my underwear was removed.

"You have such a pretty ass Debbie."

"Thank you Miss Nikki." As I said the words, Nicole took the opportunity to shove my panties into my mouth. My nostrils filled with the scent of my sex and my tongue savored the taste of my arousal. I should have been mortified; instead I only grew more aroused as I tasted myself in the fabric of my underwear; panties that I had been making nice and sticky all afternoon.

My pussy was finger fucked for several more minutes, I had all but forgotten I was being punished when the fingering stopped and the brush returned to my now completely uncovered ass. I took five more swats, protesting unsuccessfully through my panty gag before Nicole stopped again and spread my legs as wide as her lap would allow. I was sobbing lightly and breathing heavily, I wasn't sure if I could take any more.

Just then she started to stoke my long brown hair. "Shhh," she calmed me, "You took your spanking really well. Now I know where Katie gets her love of this from, you're wetter than she is after a turn with the brush.

Her suddenly calming tone and her fingers running through my hair made me relax. My ass was on fire, but my pussy was the source of my greatest sensation. I wanted more touching, I wanted the strap on, I wanted to cum so badly I could hardly stand myself. I a felt warm breath against my pussy lips, and then a kiss, and the unmistakable sensation of a tongue performing cunnilingus on my desperate cunt. It took me a second to realize that while I was over Nicole's knee, there was no way she could possibly lick my pussy.

I pushed the panties out of my mouth with my tongue. "Who's there?" I called out frantically. "Who's licking my cunt?" I knew the answer.

"It's me Mom, you taste wonderful." Katie's voice came from between my parted thighs.

My mind was frantic; I was suddenly having sex with my daughter. Nicole brought me back to the game. "Who told you to spit out those panties Bitch?" She scolded me harshly, bringing me right back to submissive mode.

"No one Ma'am."

"Katie, take off your panties and put them in your mother's mouth please."

"Yes Mistress." Katie said, ceasing what she was so wondrously doing to my pussy to replace my gag with her own underwear.

"That's it slut, taste your daughter now. I was going to let you have the real thing, but you can't seem to be a good girl today, so your first taste of her will have to come from the crotch of her underwear."

Nicole removed my blindfold and pulled me by the hair getting me off her lap. I saw that a chair from the dining room had been moved into the living room. Katie was standing next to it with three long silk scarves in her hand.

"Sit in the chair." Nicole ordered.

I obeyed immediately. The whole time I was looking at Katie, she was completely naked and grinning ear to ear. I couldn't believe she was taking such pleasure in what was happening here. As she tied my wrists behind the chair and my ankles to each of the front legs, I remembered that only a couple of hours earlier, I'd been watching her get dominated, and fantasizing about being a part of it myself.

Once I was secured to the chair, I saw that Nicole had put her strap on cock back onto her body. She pointed at the floor in front of her, and Katie moved to her knees before her Mistress. With no command needed, Katie started sucking the dildo as though it were a real cock. Nicole seemed pleased as she watched from above. Once Nicole was sufficiently satisfied, she used Katie's hair to pull her off the dildo. "Go show Mommy what you're wearing." She said to my daughter. I was momentarily confused, because Katie was quite naked.

Katie rose from the floor and came over to me. She turned around showing me her backside. When she bent over things became more obvious. Katie was wearing a butt plug in her ass, only the small flared end showed, keeping the toy from disappearing entirely into her body. The handle had a small loop on the end, before I could wonder what it was for; Nicole attached a small chain to the loop and ran the other end to my mouth. She removed my daughter's panties and beckoned me to bite down on the other end of the chain. With that she gave Katie a friendly swat on the ass and Katie began to move forward. It was hard to hold onto the chain at first, but I managed it until the widest part of the plug freed itself from my daughter's sphincter. It slid out the rest of the way easily and Nicole left it to dangle against my naked abdomen as she led Katie to a second dining room chair placed in the living room.

Instead of sitting on the chair, Katie bent at the waist and placed her hands on the seat cushion. Her legs were spread and I watched as Nicole moved behind her younger sex slave. They were positioned perpendicular to me so I could watch from the side. "Now I'm going to ass fuck you just like I promised earlier." She said as she moved the head of the cock against Katie's rear opening.

Katie visibly braced herself as Nicole pushed the fake dick into her ass. It was big, but ultimately with coaxing and some coaching from Nicole, the head disappeared inside my daughter's ass. Katie moaned deeply as the cock slid deeper and deeper inside her. She didn't take the entire nine inches, but she took most of it, and then Nicole rested, massaging Katie's ass, admiring it almost as she slowly withdrew the cock most of the way out. Katie released another guttural moan. Nicole left the head buried just inside and gave Katie a playful slap on the ass. "Ask for it." She said.

"Mistress Nikki, please fuck my ass."

"Mmmm, of course sweetheart." She said as she started to pump the dildo into and out of Katie's backside. "Do you like to watch Mom?" Nicole asked me.

"Yes Miss Nikki." I said through clinched teeth, still holding the plug in my mouth.

"It's so much better being in the room isn't it instead of sneaking around peeking through doors?"

I nodded.

"You want to be fucked in the ass too?"

I nodded again.

"I bet you do." She grinned, continuing her assault on Katie's behind. "That cock feel good in your ass slave?" Nicole asked Katie.

"Oh god yes Mistress. May I touch myself?"

"Let's see if Mom wants to help with that shall we?"

"Mom, please come touch my clitty, I need to cum soooo bad."

I couldn't believe my ears, even after everything that had happened today. I couldn't believe myself either. I nodded in the affirmative and Nicole pulled out of Katie's ass and came over to untie me. Nicole led me to Katie and motioned me to my knees beside my daughter. I reached between her legs and slid my hand over her pussy. It was warm and wet, I was tentative at first, but Katie urged me on. When I'd gotten comfortable and over the inhibition of touching my own daughter sexually, Nicole plunged the dildo back into Katie's ass and began to fuck her again with some added tempo.

Moaning and heavy breathing noises filled the room and the scent of pussy was overwhelming. I asked for and was granted permission to touch myself while I fondled Katie. It didn't take long for me to bring her to the edge. She begged desperately for permission to climax. Nicole granted her wish and Katie came as hard as I've ever known anyone to orgasm in my life. I was only minutes behind, I took my cue from Katie and asked for permission to cum.

"Not yet slut, take your hands off your pussy." Nicole ordered. It was one of the most difficult things I'd ever done stopping myself, my pussy ached for release, but I had bought into serving this young woman sexually, and she had told me no. Nicole slid the cock out of Katie's ass and unstrapped it from her body. "It's bad enough having one slave have an orgasm before the Mistress, but we sure as hell aren't going to let the new girl cum before me."

Nicole pointed at the floor in front of her and Katie got on her knees before our Mistress. Nicole spread her legs and pulled Katie's head into her crotch. I heard the slurping sounds coming from between Nicole's legs and found myself jealous that she was getting to eat Nicole's pussy.

Nicole let Katie please her for several minutes, leaving me to watch before she pointed to me and directed me to get behind her on my knees. Once I was there, I knew what she wanted, and I didn't wait to be told. I pushed my tongue into the crevice of her ass and found her puckered hole. I'd never licked anyone's back side before, but I approached Nicole's incredibly sexy derrière as though I had been doing it for years. Between long deep licks of her asshole and crevice, I kissed the cheeks of her ass and the backs of her thighs. For her part, Katie concentrated on Nicole's clit and pussy, but roamed occasionally to her inner thighs and hips. The two of us, my daughter and I, worked on Nicole's sweet pussy and ass for several minutes, trying to please her as best we could until finally she shivered through an intense orgasm of her own. Her knees buckled and we caught her as she came to the floor to lie in a messy sexy pile with Katie and me.

As it turned out I wasn't allowed an orgasm for two more days as Nicole teased and tormented me with one wicked sexual experience after another. My tongue, fingers, lips, tits, pussy and ass were used in ways I never imagined by both Nicole and Katie for the rest of Spring Break. When they left to go back to school I was actually relieved to get a break. I soon missed the intense sex Nicole had brought to my house however, and nothing I did to myself or with any guy I dated could compare. When Katie texted the other day to tell me they were coming home for summer break, I creamed my panties on the spot.

EzRyeter
EzRyeter
64 Followers
12