Home for Spring Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

"Oh shit Mother," I screamed as her nails dug into my ass, my cock slipped balls deep into her mouth. My eyes opened wide, I leaned to grab her tits through her blouse, squeezing hard as I jammed my cock hard to her mouth. I splayed my thighs, giving her face room, allowing me to penetrate deeper. "Oh fuck," I breathed deeply, loudly as I slammed her face hard. I pounded her pliant mouth, pulled back, and slammed my cock forward again, sliding deep into her face. A frenzy overtook me, I wanted to choke her with my large cock. I wanted to drown her with my cum. My eyes closed, my senses lost, I became my rigid, pounding cock. Hump after hump, thrust after thrust, I pounded her, fucking her face blindly, hard. With completion of each thrust, her hands pulled me back, hesitated, her nails dug in, and pulled me savagely to her mouth, a groan, a guttural groan filling my senses. I ripped her blouse up, tore off her bra, and grabbed her rigid nipples. With each thrust, I twisted her nipples, my thumb mashing the sensitive flesh to my index finger. With each withdrawl, I grabbed a handful of tit, squeezing firmly, sliding up to the nipple, and repeating each action over and over. For the next few minutes, no other thought existed. I fucked her face hard.

My hand slid quickly down her torso, my fingers dipping between her puffy, soaked lips. I mashed her clit hard, thrashing back and forth over the hardened nub. Her hips lurched up from the table, her waist folding to open her sex to me. I slid my middle finger down her cleft, dipping the finger tip into her wet hole. She groaned deeply, vibrating my cock in her mouth. I tried to focus on her clit, but her mouth distracted me. I slammed my hips forward, impaling her, grinding my hips to her mouth.

My balls churned, my cock expanded, my juices exploded into my sac, muscles squeezing the sac, juices forced into the shaft, and the cock spasms jettisoning the creamy mixture into Momma's waiting, demanding mouth. With the first spurt, Momma pulled my body hard to her mouth, her jaw opening wider, taking my cock entirely into her mouth and throat. Her body joined me in orgasm, her body shuddering in parallel with mine. My head, neck spasmed with each spurt of my cum into her mouth and throat. I was consumed, lost in my orgasm. Every ounce of strength forced more cum into her mouth, her throat. As my shoulders flexed, my back arched to shove more cock into her face, I shuddered from head to toe, my orgasm complete. I collapsed over her body, drained completely. Momma continued to drain every tube in my penis, and sucked the last drop from my balls. Each time I thought she was done, she growled, inhaled my cock again, and chewed on my flaccid flesh. I groaned appreciatively with each motion, my cock and balls belonging to her.

We relaxed quietly for a couple of minutes before Mom swatted my backside, pushing me away. "Dinner time sweetie, what would you like," she asked, carefully rolling to get off the table. All I could think of was sex. My muscle controlled spasm made my cock jump. Momma caught sight, grinned sheepishly, turned quickly and was gone. "Baby, you coming?" she called as she headed up stairs.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12